Face it..( picture thread)

Dear Alana,
If you lived on my street, I'd make a big point of bumping into you at least once a day because every day should have in it a woman who mixes beauty and sexy together

Also, I might leave you secret admirer notes, if I can come up with a non-creepy way to do it

-Vail

OH God, I'm so easy. Thank you ladies.

Brit, you're precious, and beautiful also, and you're being happy shows in your smile. Thank you very much.

Yeishia, I did see you, and you're stunning. I just hadn't the time on posting to go through everyone individually, but yes I saw you, and look forward to seeing more shots when you chose to post.

Vail, you young lady have made a hetero woman blush and feel very flattered. That's a beautiful thing for anyone to have said. Thank you so much.

Luna, I always think you're one beautiful lady. I always love the av changes, and the pictures you use. You're just gorgeous.

Niri, thank you for joining in also. I think for some unfathomable reason , you truly surprised me. I don't know what I expected, but I hadn't expected to see such a lovely face with the most amazing eyes. You're just beautiful.

Thank you again girls for joining in. Hugggggggs.:rose::rose::rose:

Brit, you're precious, and beautiful also, and you're being happy shows in your smile. Thank you very much.

You're so welcome... :rose:
And you're too kind :eek:

Can't wait to see who else joins in...I've said it once, but I'll say it again, you really do come up with the most fun threads!

Such beauty posted in this thread...

Miss Luna...my Wolf...words fail me, but my blood burns

Vail...how could one see such a sweet face and suspect the delightful wickedness within?

Britwitch...we have yet to really meet, but I would so like to make your acquaintance...I think I see mischief twinkling in your beautiful eyes

Alana...such a lovely face and a smile to brighten any room

Niriate...fuzzy picture or not you are breathtaking

Yeishia...I mourn that I missed out on viewing your picture...but I have seen the beauty of your heart through your posts

Thank you all....:rose:

Thank you Dream, I'm glad you're enjoying the thread. Please keep visiting.:rose:

You girls are all way too sweet. :eek: I sadly missed both Yeisha and Alana's pictures, but I'm sure that you two are as gorgeous as ever.

Thanks for making me blush red hot, causing my son to ask what was wrong with me *chuckles*

*leaves some tender snoutlicks for Luna*

So far all I've seen are pictures of the lovely ladies. Ver are ze men?!

restaurant6.jpg

Britwitch...we have yet to really meet, but I would so like to make your acquaintance...I think I see mischief twinkling in your beautiful eyes

You're right, regretfully we don't know each other very well and I know I would like to change that... :eek:
And you're very kind... :kiss:

*Points to siggy* thats all ya all get for now..as brave as I feel with a camera

*smiles

prettiness!!!

I am so thoroughly pleased about this thread

Lazy Lily steals from her facebook.

And Tears, if it weren't for Comm, I was going to say it seems the gals are braver and more daring than the fellas.
*raises her head and calls out the guys*
Prove me wrong, fellas! COME ON!!

Last edited:
Back