Threesome/group sex archives

Once, at school after I got out of the Army, kind of fell into it. MMF. It seemed surrealistic at the time. It was sort of mechanical and not satisfying in any way except physical. I could have gotten the same satisfaction by jacking off a couple of times in a row.

I didn't know either of them. Never saw her again and only saw him a few times in passing on way to classes. Didn't exchange more than two dozen words with him on those occasions.

I think it might have been his girl and one of them talked the other into it and they broke up later on. Never did it again and don't really have the desire to.

I like romance and feelings of affection and mushy stuff like that.

Mmm. For me, it was more of a feeling of waiting for the "gotcha" moment that would reveal it was all a prank. But, yeah, I can empathize with that feeling of sort of floating up and behind your head somewhere looking at what was happening.

I think for me personally, the weirdest were the two sets of sisters. (Separate events.) Quite literally, I kept waiting for the one I was supposedly involved with who caught me with the other to come unhinged. Even when we were all three naked and rutting away I couldn't quite believe that there wasn't some malice hidden in there somewhere. Because, as you say, that sort of thing just doesn't happen in reality. Not without some money changing hands or something anyway and I'm neither that rich, that famous, nor that good looking.

If only beautiful people were having crazy fun sex, then there would only be beautiful people. :) Us Uggos want to have fun, too. I'm sorry that some of these situations didn't work out for you.

My hypothesis is that women are just allowed/encouraged to be closer to each other in non-romantic relationships than men are. We can hug, spank, kiss each other goodbye in public without any outrage. (when women romantically kiss, hug, or spank in public, that can be different) When I say goodbye to my female friends on the phone, I say 'I love you'. If two girls are sitting together on a park bench, most people don't immediately think gay.

We've just had more practice. Most women show their friends a lot more casual physical affection than most men show anyone but their girlfriends.

Just a hypothesis.

Once, at school after I got out of the Army, kind of fell into it. MMF. It seemed surrealistic at the time. It was sort of mechanical and not satisfying in any way except physical. I could have gotten the same satisfaction by jacking off a couple of times in a row.

I didn't know either of them. Never saw her again and only saw him a few times in passing on way to classes. Didn't exchange more than two dozen words with him on those occasions.

I think it might have been his girl and one of them talked the other into it and they broke up later on. Never did it again and don't really have the desire to.

I like romance and feelings of affection and mushy stuff like that.

I like mushy feelings, too. But I've pretty much separated them in my head from sex. Sorry that it was so awful.

I guess if there is anything to take away from this thread, it's to TALK TALK TALK with your partner before you try it. Especially if they are the ones stepping out of their comfort zone.

I have a story here that kind of covers some actual events of this theme. Actually happened but changed names kind of thing. And Mrs. Circle is as open minded as I so who knows about the future. I can say no more.

Yeah, been in a few threesomes over the years. The best ones were the ones that weren't planned but just happened. Most were FFM but a couple were MFM. Both the latter ended up being all about the ladies pleasure. The last of those was with two of my best friends. She had wanted both of us for years and one night it happened after a couple of bottles of wine on the front porch of their farm house.

And that most Ms are more okay with more than one F than they are with another or several other Ms. I'm not saying than any can or can't work out afterwards as well as during or prior, but in my experiences it was usually a Male that had some issues and none of three multiple male experiences ended favorably the next day (or next week).

I've seen this described as the "one penis policy".

Yeah, been in a few threesomes over the years. The best ones were the ones that weren't planned but just happened. Most were FFM but a couple were MFM. Both the latter ended up being all about the ladies pleasure. The last of those was with two of my best friends. She had wanted both of us for years and one night it happened after a couple of bottles of wine on the front porch of their farm house.

TRANSLATION: He's ambidextrous and uses both hands.

Also, her boyfriend was one of those champs who can go for a few rounds, so he was able to keep us both satisfied. Now I really want to have an MMF threesome, but that kind of thing seems like it wont ever happen.

Here's hoping.

How many people in AH have had threesomes or group sex in real life? How early? Did it confuse things between relationships, cause resentment? FFF, FFM, MMF, or MMM?

I've "been there, done that," so I guess I should weigh in.

My FFM threesomes were rather limited. More, FF & me. Fun, but not quite the fun I hoped to have as both times, I truly believe the girls had used the idea of a FMF as an excuse to really do FF. It was okay. I was happen to facilitate. (Funny thing about both times, with four different girls, I was dating at least one of the girls both times.) Both just sort of happened without any pre-planning.

As for the MFM & MMF, all but one were pre-planned in one way or another. The first time, it just happened, and it was more an MF followed by trading off for another MF while the other guy hung out and waited his turn. Fun, but not noteworthy.

The next one was planned. The hubby made it clear they wanted to do a MFM. We did and we had a great time. Apparently, they enjoyed MFM whenever they could.

The MMF were all planned and with my wife, who obviously knows I'm bi and accepts it. Sharing my bisexual side with my wife made it more fun. It wasn't MMF all the way. There was plenty of MF M time, too. I truly enjoyed watching my wife with another man and not from cuckold sort of way. For me, it was fun seeing her enjoying herself. It was fun seeing her passionate expressions from a different angle, as if I was once removed. (I guess I was!) We did a MFM first because I wasn't interesting in coming out to the guy. He was a friend and coming out to him would clutter the world. The wife had a double penetration fantasy we lived out that night. (Word of caution, lots of legs to manage)

From there, we moved into MMF because she really wanted me to have some fun, too. I was already having fun, but I still appreciated her sentiment. She was never neglected during those. It never turned into MM & F, or, if it did, it was because she was enjoying the view and it didn't stay exclusively MM & F for long.

The MM part of an MMF adds a different element. A lot of bi-guys I know really want a woman who will "force" them into MM. I understand the thought. They want the female validation that they're not less of a man just because they have another man's dick in their mouth (or wherever). My wife reports her favorite parts, in order: having another man going down on her while she was being fucked by the first guy and a close second, seeing me sucking another guy. She said it was fun seeing me doing something she understood. For me, my favorite part was sharing a cock with her, playing tongue tag around his prick and enjoying the sensation of kissing her with him between us. I also enjoyed her endorsement of the activity and sharing "that" part of me with her.

Jealousy has never been an issue for my wife and I. She is very straight. She has zero interest in other women. She doesn't have an interest in seeing me with another woman, either. I'm comfortable with her dating outside of our marriage and she is comfortable with me dating outside the marriage, as long as we're honest with each other about what we're doing. For me, I get to date either gender. There's no sense of "you dated two people last month and I only dated one." We're both very careful to stay emotionally faithful to each other. I think that's the key. Our "outside" stuff, we feel, adds to our marriage. But we understand that's just an "us' sort of thing. Another element, I believe, is that we bond over being different.

Hope that helps! Oh, and I would search around a bit for two guys who want a woman to "force" them to do MMF. There really seems to be a lot of those kinds of guys around.

My wife was a bisexual camgirl, so, yeah.

First was a complete surprise. Came home from work, got in the shower, and headed for bed. Wife started getting frisky the moment I sat down on the bed. Didn't even realize she was purposely turning me away from the door until the mattress dipped behind me and I hear laughter.

Next thing I know, I have tits pressed against my back and an extra hand between my legs. It was a hot blonde friend of hers from high school whom she hadn't seen in years. They'd played around a bit, but had never gone beyond kissing and touchy-feelie.

That changed within a minute of her hitting the bed. My wife went down on her and made sure to let me know between licks and sucks that 'Amanda' was there for both of us to play with -- without limits.

Tag-teamed her, then my wife ( once Amanda could catch her breath ), and then a few minutes of double blow-job before Amanda hopped on cowgirl with my wife rubbing her clit. Then they switched places. It's almost impossible for me to get off with a girl riding me, unless she's doing some serious, prolonged bouncing, so they had all the orgasms they wanted that way. Ended up with me fucking Amanda doggy-style and coming inside her to my wife's enthusiastic encouragement while she masturbated. After working all night and that workout, it was all I could do to stay awake long enough to watch my wife 'clean up', get Amanda off again, and then both curl up naked with me.

They let me sleep about six hours before waking me up with a double blow-job for round 2, which my wife was filming.

Amanda finally went home the next morning, and I went into work the following night sore as hell. We got together twice more before Amanda ended up in a relationship.

After that was a mutual male friend from chat. He was going to be in-state, and we decided to meet. Had some fun, then came back to the apartment for drinks. Between a buzz from the booze and her whispering in my ear, I loosened up enough for her to go down on me while he watched. Then she asked if she could take her top off, followed by getting naked a minute or two later. Rather surprised that I was okay with it. Primarily it was how turned on she was getting that got me there, I think.

She kept progressively testing the boundaries until we were both tag-teaming her. She was barely coherent from the relentless stream of orgasms by the time he gave her a sloppy-seconds cream-filling right after me. Ended up DPing her the next day.

Post is long enough already, so I'll leave it there :p

Oops! I actually didn't know the specific order of the abbreviation mattered or indicated anything. :confused: Does it?

It can and means pretty much what it looks like.

MFM - two guys (the M) and one girl, the guys never interact directly with each other.

FMF - two girls (the F) and one guy. Like above, the girls don't interact directly.

MMf - two guys and one girl again, but this time, the guys will interact with each other AND the girl.

FFM - similar as above, but with two girls and one guy. Like above, the FF indicates the women will interact (sexually) with each and the man.

Rarely, I've seen M MF or F FM - which general means the MF or FM are a couple and the extra person may only interact with the gender closest to them. Seeing that isn't very common and can be a typo, too.

MFM - two guys (the M) and one girl, the guys never interact directly with each other.

FMF - two girls (the F) and one guy. Like above, the girls don't interact directly.

MMf - two guys and one girl again, but this time, the guys will interact with each other AND the girl.

FFM - similar as above, but with two girls and one guy. Like above, the FF indicates the women will interact (sexually) with each and the man.

Rarely, I've seen M MF or F FM - which general means the MF or FM are a couple and the extra person may only interact with the gender closest to them. Seeing that isn't very common and can be a typo, too.

Ok thanks for the clarification, I have made a couple egregious, but they will be amusing, errors as a result.

Does the order of the pair combinations matter i.e. FFM vs. MFF or MMF vs. FMM?

You did a small f, was that a typo or does that mean something i.e. sub vs. dom?

I have no problem going to bed with another guy and my GF, it is on our mutual bucket list, I do not mind casual interaction with him (i.e. accidental touching, feeling him inside her if we are DP'ing, getting his cum on me accidentally, fucking her after he has cum, being exposed to his cum on her body, kissing her later even if he has cum in her mouth etc.) but I do not want hardcore "M" contact (oral with him, anal etc.)... am I a MFM candidate then? Is MMF (or FMM see above) universally understood to mean "hardcore" between the two MM's?

Because I am a guy and have not figured out this aspect about me yet, I am fine with any FFM, FMF, whatever order and am not too worried about my mistakes with the nomenclature on this one. I have absolutely zero issues with people who live in the MM action space, no qualms whatsoever but I am not interested in it. However I am perfectly fine with FF. I do not understand the difference but it exists for me.

Ok thanks for the clarification, I have made a couple egregious, but they will be amusing, errors as a result.

Does the order of the pair combinations matter i.e. FFM vs. MFF or MMF vs. FMM?

You did a small f, was that a typo or does that mean something i.e. sub vs. dom?

I have no problem going to bed with another guy and my GF, it is on our mutual bucket list, I do not mind casual interaction with him (i.e. accidental touching, feeling him inside her if we are DP'ing, getting his cum on me accidentally, fucking her after he has cum, being exposed to his cum on her body, kissing her later even if he has cum in her mouth etc.) but I do not want hardcore "M" contact (oral with him, anal etc.)... am I a MFM candidate then? Is MMF (or FMM see above) universally understood to mean "hardcore" between the two MM's?

You're mistaking simple shorthand as a code. To the best of my knowledge, capitalization doesn't matter, only the order. MFM means the guys aren't interested in having sex with each other. MMF mean the guys are definitely interested in have sex with each other.

As for the things you list, do they qualify as MMF or MFM? Depends on who you ask. Sounds to me as if you're open for a MFM and won't freak out over incidentals. That's probably the best approach to take, too. As a veteran of DP'ing a woman, parts WILL touch and swords may cross. Unless you're actively interested sucking off the other guy, kissing him, feeling him up - I think you're keeping it in the MFM category.

One additional caution, if you're comfortable with the other man touching/sucking you, it could veer into MMF directions without you doing anymore than enjoying the event. Relax, take it as it comes and have some damn fun for once in your life.

It's not really relevant to literotica.com because of the stringently enforced age limits. However, you may just want to be aware that sometimes lower casing one of the letters when the others aren't is shorthand for below the age of consent in some dark corners of the infernalnet. I have not seen it as a shorthand for the D/S relationship. That doesn't mean it isn't used that way, just that I haven't seen it.

Last edited:
However, you may just want to be aware that sometimes lower casing one of the letters when the others aren't is shorthand for below the age of consent in some dark corners of the infernalnet.

Ok good to know. That is something that does not interest me at all nor any thing I want to be near.

I'm confused here - how would you indicate a situation where Alice and Charles interact only with Belinda, but not with one another? I would have thought that was FFM but you seem to be saying that both women would interact with the guy there.

Also, how do you indicate a scenario where Alice and Christine interact only via Belinda vs one where all three are interacting?

It's not really relevant to literotica.com because of the stringently enforced age limits. However, you may just want to be aware that sometimes lower casing one of the letters when the others aren't is shorthand for below the age of consent in some dark corners of the infernalnet. I have not seen it as a shorthand for the D/S relationship. That doesn't mean it isn't used that way, just that I haven't seen it.

Yeah, I've seen lower-case used occasionally to indicate "submissive partner" but more often "under-age". At least it helps me avoid those stories :)

Yeah, I've seen lower-case used occasionally to indicate "submissive partner" but more often "under-age". At least it helps me avoid those stories :)

I think they use it in the Lit BDSM forum, where being 18+ is supposed to be a given. But I am aware of those corners.

It will be things like '21m slutboy seeking rough mature F'

My fave personal ad read TALL GIRL 6'7" LOOKING FOR SAME. I guess they would be coded as [size=+2]FF[/size], right?

My fave personal ad read TALL GIRL 6'7" LOOKING FOR SAME. I guess they would be coded as [size=+2]FF[/size], right?

Speaking of great personal ads:

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/...g_personals_ads_of_the_london_review_of_books

If intense, post-fight sex scares you, I’m not the woman for you (amateur big-boned cage wrestler, 62)

Tall, handsome, well-built, articulate, intelligent, sensitive, yet often grossly inaccurate man, 21. Cynics (and some cheap Brentwood psychiatrists) may say ‘pathological liar’, but I like to use ‘creative with reality’. Join me in my 36-bedroomed mansion on my Gloucestershire estate, set in 400 acres of wild-stag populated woodland.

This advert is about as close as I come to meaningful interaction with other adults. Woman, 51. Not good at parties but tremendous breasts.

I’m no Victoria’s Secret model. Man, 62.

You’re a brunette, 6’, long legs, 25-30, intelligent, articulate and drop-dead gorgeous. I, on the other hand, am 4’10”, have the looks of Herve Villechaize and carry an odour of wheat. No returns and no refunds at box no. 3321.

Your stars for today: A pretty Cancerian, 35, will cook you a lovely meal, caress your hair softly, then squeeze every damn penny from your adulterous bank account before slashing the tyres of your Beamer. Let that serve as a warning. Now then, risotto?

List your ten favourite albums…I just want to know if there’s anything worth keeping when we finally break up. Practical, forward thinking man, 35.

Woman, 38. WLTM man to 45 who doesn’t name his genitals after German chancellors. You know who you are and, no, I don’t want to meet either Bismarck, Bethmann Hollweg, or Prince Chlodwig zu Hohenlohe-Schillingsfürst, however admirable the independence he gave to secretaries of state may have been.

Back