All About Big Nips

Awesome pics! I love big sensitive nipples. I wish my mouth were around your big nipples right now sucking them and pulling on them some. :)
 
Yes, I have them; I like them, and they bring me so much pleasure that I just want to share them with you, so here they are (see photo).

I'd welcome a discussion about them, and if they turn you on, I'd like to know about that.

Before you ask, yes, they are extremely sensitive, and yes, they love all sorts of attention, preferably an eager male mouth latched onto them.

I'll be posting more photos to assist you in your "solo endeavors," so please enjoy them.:heart:

Fellas: Do me a favor; when you PM me, please refrain from really filthy language, OK? I don't mind a few F-bombs, but no C U Next Tuesday, please. That word is about as sexy as a punch in the eye. Thanks in advance.
My sister in law has magnificent tits and huge nipples. I met her at age 19 and she was huge then and when she came to our house to swim in the pool I nearly came off in my bathing suit looking at her outstanding tits. When her nipples got wet in the pool they grew so large my wife was so upset that she mentioned it to my sil. My sil laughed and said, "Hey, you gotta you flaunt them". This did not sit good with my wife, but all the men at the party loved her. She loved teasing me with her tits, she would rub up against me all the time to drive me crazy.
 
Last edited:
Outstanding :)
My new favorite thread
you have my attention now I want more :) please:kiss:
 
Upblouse

Outstanding :)
My new favorite thread
you have my attention now I want more :) please:kiss:

This would be a view from underneath, if I was, for example, standing on a ladder and you were looking up my shirt. :devil:
 
Shower

Outstanding :)
My new favorite thread
you have my attention now I want more :) please:kiss:


Here's one from the shower. I know, it's not very professional, but I was doing it alone, so...was hard to do.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
???

Here's one from the shower. I know, it's not very professional, but I was doing it alone, so...was hard to do.

Idk what happened to the photo; it didn't upload. I think it wouldn't take it because I had it on another thread, but it's not there now, so Idk why it won't upload.
 
Downblouse

Awesome pics! I love big sensitive nipples. I wish my mouth were around your big nipples right now sucking them and pulling on them some. :)

Here's another.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nips

Your visual enticement is working, I would love to suckle those lovely nips, lick circles around them with my tongue yum!


Don
 
Great pix...love the tease ones. Something about them that are really hot. Thanks for sharing. :kiss:
 
Back
Top