Bi / Gay RP Threads

SexyLitForAll

Literotica Guru
I have not seen any RP's with an expressed gay or bi theme. Anyone want to point me there...or perhaps start something?

I have noticed this too, and it is a shame.

The exhibitionist in me is daring me to start one ;)

Maybe something in a bathhouse would work well. Lots of opportunity for cumming and going.

It all started on an unusually balmy autumn Chicago day.near the buckinhan fountain replica in Grant park. I was polishing off the final greasy bites of a Vi-ena chili cheese polish, hurrying because i had only seven minutes re maining of my stingy half-hour lunch, when a figure sped by on a bike. Just a flash I could barely see, but even clothed and wearing one of those nerdy-looking bike helmets, he reminded me of Michaelangelo's David.[/I

I turned, reaching, instinctively grasping for what I could not have. Cursing aloud, I spent the rest of my lunch period trying to remove chili from my pearl gray henley.

Back in my miniscule cubby, work forgotten, I concentrated hard on trying to remember exactly what I had seen. He had been young, less than 25, I think, thin and tight. At that age, he was perhaps a student from nearby Universty of Chicago. If that were the case, or if he worked in the loop like me, then there was a good chance I would see him again. I vowed i would be ready.

Alll week i stalked the park durig lunch hour, hoping for a glimpse of the mystery boy. When he finally came, he damn near ran right over me. "Wait, Stop!" I yelled into the wind off the lake as he peddled rapidlyaway, oblivious to my desire.

It all started on an unusually balmy autumn Chicago day.near the buckinhan fountain replica in Grant park. I was polishing off the final greasy bites of a Vi-ena chili cheese polish, hurrying because i had only seven minutes re maining of my stingy half-hour lunch, when a figure sped by on a bike. Just a flash I could barely see, but even clothed and wearing one of those nerdy-looking bike helmets, he reminded me of Michaelangelo's David.[/I

I turned, reaching, instinctively grasping for what I could not have. Cursing aloud, I spent the rest of my lunch period trying to remove chili from my pearl gray henley.

Back in my miniscule cubby, work forgotten, I concentrated hard on trying to remember exactly what I had seen. He had been young, less than 25, I think, thin and tight. At that age, he was perhaps a student from nearby Universty of Chicago. If that were the case, or if he worked in the loop like me, then there was a good chance I would see him again. I vowed i would be ready.

Alll week i stalked the park durig lunch hour, hoping for a glimpse of the mystery boy. When he finally came, he damn near ran right over me. "Wait, Stop!" I yelled into the wind off the lake as he peddled rapidlyaway, oblivious to my desire.

Damn those men in suits I swore to myself. They constantly berate us cyclers for taking their space. I had been cycling slow enough that he could have reached out and stopped me if he wanted. What more should those of us who chose to take care of our bodies do?

His vision continued to fill my head as I weaved in and out of the pedestrians. Had I seen him before? What was it that made me think this wasn’t the first time we’ve crossed paths. Perhaps it was the clothing as he clearly had good taste and looked sharp, well put together.

Wait I thought to myself, this couldn’t be the guy I saw eating the chili dog a few days ago. Nah, he was too ‘in-shape’ for that, the men I knew fueling their bodies on chili dogs looked nothing like this guy. I remember his physique and his graying temples and knew this was not a man shaped by a bad diet.

Maybe on my next ride through I needed to slow down. Granted he seemed older than me, but hey, why should friendships be limited by age. What the fuck was I thinking? Most likely he’s some middle aged man, married as many years as I am old. Surely if he were to be gay he’d have a partner, no gay man that good looking would be single. Definitely, he had to be married to some beautiful wife with children probably less than ten years younger than me.

Not a chance in hell something might happen between us. Then again, my imagination overtook me. He might just be a straight man with a large sexual appetite that’s not being fulfilled at home. Maybe, just maybe, he needs the one guy to make him sway…

Up for RP through PM's or yahoo...especially with any of you younger men. Not into any of the sissy / heels / panty stuff. I like men who act like men. You know what I mean.

Bump

There is an entire section on this site for sexual roleplay. Anyone have a fantasy they'd like to play out with me? :devil:

Damn those men in suits I swore to myself. They constantly berate us cyclers for taking their space. I had been cycling slow enough that he could have reached out and stopped me if he wanted. What more should those of us who chose to take care of our bodies do?

His vision continued to fill my head as I weaved in and out of the pedestrians. Had I seen him before? What was it that made me think this wasn’t the first time we’ve crossed paths. Perhaps it was the clothing as he clearly had good taste and looked sharp, well put together.

Wait I thought to myself, this couldn’t be the guy I saw eating the chili dog a few days ago. Nah, he was too ‘in-shape’ for that, the men I knew fueling their bodies on chili dogs looked nothing like this guy. I remember his physique and his graying temples and knew this was not a man shaped by a bad diet.

Maybe on my next ride through I needed to slow down. Granted he seemed older than me, but hey, why should friendships be limited by age. What the fuck was I thinking? Most likely he’s some middle aged man, married as many years as I am old. Surely if he were to be gay he’d have a partner, no gay man that good looking would be single. Definitely, he had to be married to some beautiful wife with children probably less than ten years younger than me.

Not a chance in hell something might happen between us. Then again, my imagination overtook me. He might just be a straight man with a large sexual appetite that’s not being fulfilled at home. Maybe, just maybe, he needs the one guy to make him sway…

About ten days later, I was just exiting the office building where I work, having just about given up all hope of seeing my young bicyclist again, when I saw him peddling down Michigan avenue toward the park. "Shit." I thought, t"here he is, Put up or shut up." I stepped into the street timing it perfectly so he would have to stop.

Back