Say Hello to the Temptresss

5c55541b-def8-4358-a513-a5eceaa6b6ee_zpsc9d7a9e0.jpg

Love the new pic. Any chance for a similar view of your fabulous backside? (with the skirt raised, of course)

You know I enjoy any picture of you!

Awwww :kiss:

hello temptress, i just happened upon your thread. i must say you are most delicious.....i do hope to see more of you, with your index gone i still have over a hundred pages to scour.......

Well there's nothing like time to appreciate things! Sorry, the index was very out of date ...

Love the hose and what's in it of course

Thank you!

Love the new pic. Any chance for a similar view of your fabulous backside? (with the skirt raised, of course)

I second that request

Day 4, gentlemen ...

a pair of these emphasizing your buttocks..
1B166426.jpg
..and this for your breasts..
billabong-sammy-halter-top-womans-neon-coral-xt061sam_9898.jpg
and then maybe some boots or heels..
BreezeBackAngelSpikeHighHeels.jpg
for you feet so you can explore the jungle in search of wild game!

Samsungphonepics045_zps72a55c5c.jpg

And a special one for Rolando (I know it's not quite what you wanted but the best I have atm)

Samsungphonepics024_zps5620c4b2.jpg

Hi Temptress! Just discovered your thread and I'm glad I did, some great photos here. I especially love the stockings, very sexy :kiss:

So how were Alterbridge and Shinedown? Gutted I missed this tour :(

mmm so sexy temptress can i cum serve you, i mean work for you

Of course!

Very very sexy! I love to see any picture of you temptress!

So sweet! :kiss:

Hi Temptress! Just discovered your thread and I'm glad I did, some great photos here. I especially love the stockings, very sexy :kiss:

So how were Alterbridge and Shinedown? Gutted I missed this tour :(

Hi Red Berry! Welcome to the thread! Glad you like it!

They were awesome, thanks - you missed a great tour!

You always look so awesome

You are so kind!

Samsungphonepics045_zps72a55c5c.jpg

And a special one for Rolando (I know it's not quite what you wanted but the best I have atm)

Samsungphonepics024_zps5620c4b2.jpg

oh my the temptress proves she is more of a seductress... fucking hot temptress. damn fine bum for spanking, biting, fucking... mmmm and those shorts, hubba hubba!

So very close now

Yes indeed! :)

gorgeous pics sexy temptress :heart::kiss::rose:

Thank you honey!

Oh My-oh-My! What a fabulous backside you have. Would love to get my hands on you.

Now only 3! I hope everyone else is eagerly waiting in anticipation as I am. :kiss:

Thank you, lovely. Mmmmm! You are feeling naughty today!

oh my the temptress proves she is more of a seductress... fucking hot temptress. damn fine bum for spanking, biting, fucking... mmmm and those shorts, hubba hubba!

Thank you, Heath! Glad you like!

She is stunning!

Thank you very much!

Back