I really want to be fucked....

Getting fucked up the ass is absolutely fuckin awesome! I'd be willing to do many 'questionable' things, if I was able to score a house similar to the playboy bunny mansion, but mine would consist of HUNG shemales I doubt I'd get out of bed... Ever... Take on two/three at a time, get a nice hard ass pounding, couple loads of jizz, and start again. Day in day out, sucking cock, taking it up ass the ass and having huge loads shot into my mouth and on my face... Being on the business end of a hard cock is deffinately the best feelingZ

When I first committed to it, at the very worst it wasn't for and I don't do it again... Hehe, I knew otherwise though, how could I love dildo's yet deny the real thing when it's available. Took a good pounding like a pro, got to suck a cock, ride and fuck it and swallow (atleast a little bit) cum. I guess if u go into it with the rong mindset you'll have a bad experience. I didn't know how I'd react, but as soon as I grabbed hold of that cock, and without thinking started sucking, felt it grow got really horny and I just knew how to suck it deepthroat and all. Feel a dick up ur ass and you'll always crave that again

it had been months leading up to this. at least 100 emails and pm's. we had exchanged photos. some very explicit. I know more about him than myself.
I can pick his voice in a crowd from all of the cell phone minutes we've spent
talking. It has come to this, i am showered, clean in the proper places, lubed,
loose, but panting like a steam locamotive and trembling from anticipation. I feel his body heat close to me and the steaming hot hard tip pressing forward at my entrance...

God me too. Fucked till I cum without touching my dick!

Been there, done that. Eight to nine inch cock attached to a married pilot with an awesome body. My cock was as hard as it has ever been while I rode him. Took a while to take it, but once I was past the initial pain, wow!

Yep, been fucked with a condom on and also bareback (I trust the guy) It was sensational.
The first time was so-so, 2nd time, bareback, was mind blowing.
He started fucking me while I laid on my stomach and worked up to being on all fours.
After a while I went to my back so I could watch. Finally he pulled out and blew a hot load on my stomach, cock and balls. I lapped it up then I let a load go.

Getting hard thinking about it!

is this what you had in mind?
1.8.gif
can you do any other tricks with that thing?

When I'm real horny

When I'm real horny I'll undress and lay on my stomach and play with myself and invariably I"ll touch a sensitive area and more and more trying to enjoy. I think I could enjoy a small slow session. You should write to me and we could chat or something.

I love being fucked. I have to admit that the bigger the cock the more enjoyment. The biggest I have had was about 8" and thick. I could not believe how good it felt as he pounded my ass.

???

Well I did it :~) so happy to have tryed it. And to tell you the truth. I want to do it again:D It has taking years for me to let a guy have my ass . Now I want to try again

Well I did it :~) so happy to have tryed it. And to tell you the truth. I want to do it again:D It has taking years for me to let a guy have my ass . Now I want to try again

we need details.... I know the feeling though

ok

well it went like this. I have been looking for a long time. I made up my mind it was now or never. so I put up an add. on CL and found someone that sounded cool. I have a place we could meet and set a time. He showed up on time and we shook,went to the bedroom and striped. we jerked eachother for some time then put on rubbers as we wanted to be safe. we took turns sucking eachother It was getting so HOT! I wanted to feel a real cock in my ass. so I got down on my back and put my legs on his sholders and he put his cock on my hole. As he started to push I did also and soon i feelt it start to slid in. Wow a real cock going in my ass. he fucked me for some time and it feelt real good and then I wanted to try with me on my knees so i fliped and he entered me again. he was fucking me slow and I started to push back to feel it all the way in. With the condom on he was not cumming and my ass was tired so I tryed to fuck him but my cock was to soft. Well that was it for the first time. I am hoping to meet up with him again soon and have him really fuck me hard

I hope you enjoy it when you are fucked. I was firtunate to have a guy who was gentle and took his time. Once he was fully in my ass, i begged fim to fuck me hard which he did. I still love it.

I have been fucked in my ass a couple of times, and enjoyed it quite a bit. But I have just recently met a man that not only is quite masculine and attractive, but we have mutually decided we wish to engage in a long-term relationship as both friends and lovers. What's more, I am extremely attracted to this man, and he to me, and though we'll have to wait several more weeks until we can have his house along for an entire month, I am determined to let him have me all the way, and take him inside me all the way.

Can't wait!

I hope you enjoy it when you are fucked. I was firtunate to have a guy who was gentle and took his time. Once he was fully in my ass, i begged fim to fuck me hard which he did. I still love it.

You are one lucky guy. Been looking for that myself without resorting to the creepers on CL. I thought us guys were an easy lay....

You are one lucky guy. Been looking for that myself without resorting to the creepers on CL. I thought us guys were an easy lay....

its a comfort level for me I am having a hard time taking that final step I want to but find it hard to pluck up the courage to go all the way.

its a comfort level for me I am having a hard time taking that final step I want to but find it hard to pluck up the courage to go all the way.

Same here. I have never been with a guy. When I do, I want to be absolutely comfortable with the guy I'm with.

Back