Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
69306937306588182788.jpg

Wow, I want to spend some quality time with these gals.

*smiles* i am so happy!!!

i love this thread
i thought cos i am 'proper sized' ...

hopefully there will be someone to take some photos of me soon

:rose:

tumblr_lvyi5xjK6U1qm7bp6o1_500.jpg

This style of self/phone pic is becoming such a fetish, plus she is a sexy as all get up and go

That's exactly why even in my single days, I would never take pics that showed my face or go on cam if there were a chance that my face would be seen. With my luck, it would end up all over the internet in a matter of days.

Even now, if I text or email my husband a sexy photo, I don't show my face. Not that I don't trust him or anything, it's just that someone could access his phone or whatever. Besides, if he wants to see my face he can just run home lol

Accidents can happen, you just never know what might happen. I always delete pix at end of relationship, however treasured, as you can't have someone worrying you'll use them to try and get back at them. That is a hot pic, such great curves, so natural..

tumblr_lvyi5xjK6U1qm7bp6o1_500.jpg

This style of self/phone pic is becoming such a fetish, plus she is a sexy as all get up and go

Besides her obvious charms, what I like about this one is the angle. Most are taken from overhead, looking up at the camera.

We get a better sense of her shape, her breasts look amazing from beneath, wish more pix were taken from this angle..

That's exactly why even in my single days, I would never take pics that showed my face or go on cam if there were a chance that my face would be seen. With my luck, it would end up all over the internet in a matter of days.

Even now, if I text or email my husband a sexy photo, I don't show my face. Not that I don't trust him or anything, it's just that someone could access his phone or whatever. Besides, if he wants to see my face he can just run home lol

I agree AP. I think both women and men don't realize how easy it can be for an innocent pic to turn into a tidal wave, eventually ruining someone for life. It doesn't happen all the time, but more often than not. Especially with hackers all over the place.

It's a great pic, but you just don't know where that pic will wind up. Like here.

With so many easy cropping programs, it take a couple seconds to crop out your face. It will save you from nightmares later.

Besides her obvious charms, what I like about this one is the angle. Most are taken from overhead, looking up at the camera.

We get a better sense of her shape, her breasts look amazing from beneath, wish more pix were taken from this angle..

I never thought to take photos from this angle, but I do like how her breasts look this way. Might make me appear perky? :eek: Well, probably not perky, but it might look good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back