East Africa

Susan’s orgasm broke with the suddenness and violence of a summer thunder storm. The golden beauty was shaken to her young soul and her treacherous young body strained against her bounds. When the first wave of ecstasy began to fade Graziani redeluded his efforts, as he feasted on Susan’s innocence and greedily supped on the bound young beauty’s sweet dewy nectar. With a cruel casual ease Emilio Graziani ripped a series of cascading orgasms from his little concubine, each one building on the one before until Susan shattered into a thousand points of light and was swept away by a tidal wave of sinfully forbidden pleasure.

The cornel smiled up into Susan’s half lidded smoldering blue eyes from between her lily white thighs. His face shimmered with the proof of Susan sin, the proof of her surrendered to the pleasure this monster, had ripped from her against her will. If the naïve young beauty thought that her agony, and shame were over she was sadly mistaken. The velvet tip of Graziani cock pressed to Susan’s virgin folds, pressed to the young innocent’s throbbing clit. The cornel rolled his hips to Susan’s, his cock forced its way into the girl’s chaste young body. Slowly step by step Graziani led Susan Applegate in a carnal danced that would end with the loss of her virginity. With each roll of his hips he drove deeper into Susan’s tight little pussy, then his cock would retreat leaving just the velvet tip nestled in her sweet chaste pussy. Time and again he rolled his hips to hers stretching her opening her to his building lust until the tip pressed to Susan’s maiden head, the physical proof of her chaste virginity. One more thrust, a flash of pain, and all her childish girlhood dreams of the gift she would give her husband on their wedding night, like her virginity, was now nothing but a fading memory.

The prized claimed Graziani stilled letting Susan’s violated and defiled young body become accustomed to her cruel impalement. His mouth had crushed to hers, swallowed her scream of pain and loss. Now Graziani truly began to rape Susan. He pounded into her, his balls slapping the curve of her firm little ass, his groin grinding against Susan naked little Mons with each demanding thrust. Bound as she was there was nothing Susan could do to prevent her continuing defilement. Once more the cornel was determined to rip a series shameful series of orgasm from Susan’s gorgeous young body before he let his own lust, once more claim the adorable little blonde’s, traitors young body.

Susan would never know how long Graziani fucked her but at last his scalding white hot cum gushed forth and filled Susan’s fertile young womb. He was spent and collapsed on the young beauty. His weight crushing her breasts between them. At some time during the night the cornel rolled off of the defiled and abused young golden beauty. Bond as she was Susan could not even curl into a ball and sob at her loss.
 
The man, this foreigner, played her body in a way that Susan had never thought possible. His mouth, his tongue, his very breath had pushed her over the edge, her mind clouded by the game that he played on her.

When finally he lifted his face, he had a pleased look on his face. He crawled up her bound body, unable to shield herself from his attentions. She felt something pressing between her legs, something hard yet soft as she felt her sex stretched. It was painful and uncomfortable. Each time his hips moved, she felt herself open a bit more. Those lips stretched a bit more each time. His eyes bored into her, watching her.

As if to devour her, his mouth latched onto hers, the smell of her own sex filling her nostrils. With the suddenness of a cobra strike, his hips thrusted hard into her, plunging through her maidenhood. Pain ripped through her and she screamed, her cries of pain swallowed by the man's mouth covering hers. Her bindings held her trapped beneath him as it felt to her as if he had torn her into two.

Her eyes filled with tears as he proceeded to repeatedly thrust up into her, her body crying out to his torture. Tied as she was, she had no way to fight back, no way to deny him what he wanted. With a fierce determination the man began rapidly pounding up into her sex, seeming to delight in each cry she gave. Her wrists and ankles, though bound in silk, began to bruise as she pulled trying to free herself.

It felt as if he raped her all night. Repeatedly, her body shook with shame and pain and ecstasy, his fingers leaving fingertip bruises on her hips as he had gripped her body as leverage. Time after time she screamed in pain and pleasure, much to her shame. Finally, he thrust hard and grunted as he came. There was a warmth that bloomed inside her. Once he finished, he collapsed on top of her, his body heavy and crushing her. After enduring what must have been hours, what with the tortuous auction and then the rape by this man that now owned her, Susan was exhausted.

Eventually he rolled off her. She could see her blood mixed with the residue of his seed on his organ, felt the air caress her inner thighs coated sticky with blood and seed and wetness. From her newly breached slit, the same mixture seeped to run down her crack and stain the pillow and bedding beneath her.

The aphrodisiac given to her was starting to wear down and she could tell that the man had fallen asleep beside her as she heard him snore. Her body was sore, every part of her felt beaten and stretched. Her arms and legs still stretched wide. She had no way to hide. Hide from her shame at what he had done to her. Or how she had felt as he did it to her. Or any way to comfort herself.

She quietly cried herself to sleep.
 
Susan was left bound and softly crying as she was faced with the aftermath of her rape and the shame of how her own treacherous body had responded to it. Rather than shutting down, drawing in on itself, it had embraced the scalding pleasure that he brought to her. All through the early morning hours Susan was alone with her shame, and he knowledge of her fall from grace. When sleep had finally come to the defiled young beauty she would never know.

“Morning Miei Cari……….”

Again Graziani voice was honey sweet as it wrapped around Susan’s senses. Her soft blonde hair was in wild disarray, a golden halo to surround her angelic face. His lips, almost tenderly, brushed the bound young beauty’s, and yet there was a lustful, hungering, quality to it as well. His kiss once more demanded Susan surrender to it. Once more when Emilio broke that kiss, his young concubine was left breathless.

“ Do I have to keep you bound Miss Applegate, or shall you accept your fate Miei Cari?”

The cornel knew that Susan had little choice in the matter, she was alone, his property, and no one knew where she was. His lips caressed Susan’s bruised trim little ankles as he freed them from their bounds. Graziani kissed his way up the hapless young beauty’s magnificent young body. He nibbled the tendon behind Susan’s knee, a sensual kiss and lick to her abused pussy. Another soul searing kiss before he freed the young girl’s dainty wrists, where the silken scarves had chaffed them. Emilio rolled on to his back drawing Susan astride him.

“I desire to look at you as I take you Miss Applegate………..or must I bind you again and rape you?”

He was offering Susan the devil’s own choice, brutal rape, or surrender to his lust and he knew it

His cock stood rigidly erect from her Master’s body. Graziani saw the confused look that marred Susan’s chaste beauty, it was obvious that this naive little beauty did not know what he was demanding of her. His hands guided Susan to kneel above the velvet tip of his cock, his hands encircling her narrow waist, Slowly he excreted pressure, as Susan own weight bore her down onto the shaft of his , and the reality of what he was demanding of her became shockingly clear to Susan, that velvet tip once more parting Susan’s moist coral pink labia. At last the defiled young beauty knew exactly what he was demanding of her.

“Come to me Miei Cari!”
It was clear that Graziani was expecting that Susan become and active participant in her own defilement.
 
Morning Miei Cari……….

The devil's own voice nudged her from her tortured sleep. She was dragged from her dreams as his lips pressed against hers, giving her no chance to catch her breath.

Do I have to keep you bound Miss Applegate, or shall you accept your fate Miei Cari?

She didn't answer. There was no need. They both knew that she had no say in this. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the face of the man that owned her body, the man that could have her whenever he wanted, however he wanted.

As he released her ankles from their bindings, kissing the bruised skin. He followed it with kisses up her legs, making her shiver. Even a quick lick to her sex, sore from the rape last night, had her tense up. She no longer had a life, no longer had a career. Once she had been a novice reporter. Now she was a novice sex slave. His lips continue kissing and licking her until she was free from restraints before his hands, strong and in control, drew her on top of him, sitting her astride him as his body rubbed against that tender area between her legs. His face held an evil grin.

I desire to look at you as I take you Miss Applegate………..or must I bind you again and rape you?

She did not want to be raped again. But she was unsure of exactly what it was that he wanted her to do. His hands around her waist lifted her to a kneeling position over him. The tip of his manhood brushed across her sex and briefly her legs held her aloft in an effort to avoid the inevitable. He let her know just what he was expecting as he began to press her onto his member, the thing invading where her had so recently raped her.

If it was possible, he felt even larger than he had last night, stretching that small opening that he was again plunging into. Her eyes filled with tears for she knew that she was to have sex with this man, whether she wished it or not.

She sat nude upon this man, and finally understood. Either she participate in this, or he would once again tie her up and rape her. Unshed tears sparkled in her eyes as his hands made it clear just what she was expected to do.

Come to me Miei Cari!

Following his lead, despite the pain she began to rise and fall, his staff sliding in and out of her sex. His manhood rubbed inside her, irritating her tender muscles. Once he saw that she understood what he wanted from her, his hands began exploring other parts of her, filling his hands with her breast as she rode him. She had ridden horses before but this was different. More painful. More degrading.

She did not even know this man's name.
 
Graziani had seen the hesitation and confusion in his little blued eyed concubine’s eyes as her drew her astride of him. The wide eyes shock as the tip of his cock brushed Susan’s coral pink labia, and the heart broken sigh that bubbled from her moist ripe lips as the stunning young beauty finally began to realize what Emilio was demanding of her, that she become an active participant in her own defilement. Tears shimmered in Susan’s stunningly expressive blue eyes, her innocent young soul reviled to Graziani in their clear depths. His hands encircling the young golden beauty’s hips guided Susan as she came to her knees and began to rise and fall, his staff sliding in and out of her chaste young body, her own weight impaling her on his lust for her.

As Susan slowly surrendered to her Master’s demands of her supple young body the cornel’s hands slid up the sensual cures of the girl’s torso. His hands cupped her breasts; his thumbs rolled Susan’s pale pink rosebud nipples under their pads until they had become peeked little nubs were crowned her puffy dusky pink areolas. He let his cock seduce Susan’s innocent young body. The lingering effects of the powerful aphrodisiac that she had been fed once more began to have its effects as her gorgeous young body slowly awoke, hungering for that sinful, forbidden pleasure.

Emilio Graziani smiled at the first intoxicating hint of Susan’s growing arousal. He thrust up into her lithe young body, meeting her plunging decent on to the shaft of his pounding cock, impaling her his groin grinding against her naked little pussy. Graziani pinched and tugged at Susan’s nipples, his trusts building to a blinding crescendo.

“Faster Miei Cari.”

The cornel demanded of his blue eyed concubine.

She was magnificent her honey blonde hair in wild disarray, a golden wreath framing her angelic face. Her gorgeous young body tinged the most adorable shade of pink from her excursion as he demanded more and more of her and Susan’s own shame at how her own supple body was betraying her.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Weakness this Italian must have a weakness that Miriam could exploit. That she could exploit to get her hands on the stunning young golden beauty. She had little fear that Graziani would demand more than simple oral sex and imaginative positions from her as he fucked Susan’s tight little pussy. Miriam smiled once she had Susan Applegate in her clutches she would teach the golden beauty that there was much more to sex than that which Graziani had demanded of her. Darker passions that men would pay a pretty price to have Susan fulfill them.
 
As she rode his manhood, his fingers began to pinch and pull her nipples, awakening a beast that only yesterday had had a voracious appetite. Her body suddenly seemed to have a mind if it's own, her legs automatically having her rise and fall, sliding him in and out of that sore place. Her nipples were now swollen and puffy and with little hard tips. She bit her bottom lip, trying to concentrate on what she was doing, resting her hand upon his chest to help her keep her balance as she seemed to ride him and yet when he started thrusting up into her, her now bare pubic area feeling so exposed and vulnerable caused those internal muscles to begin to grip at his member.

His speed began to increase and through necessity she followed, becoming breathy as her cheeks flushed, their movements reawakening the aphrodisiac dragon that was residing inside her. Once again her skin was becoming irritated and tender as his fingers played with her. Pushing her faster and faster, his body grinding into her, sparking her. Her eyes no longer focused on him but as if looking off in the distance towards an unknown.

Faster Miei Cari.

She blushed as her body danced for him, moving to his delight.
 
Graziani was amazed at the transformation of this young innocent golden beauty. The way her chaste shyness melted away to reveal the little sexual tigress that lurked just below the surface. He smiled as he commanded,

“Faster Miei Cari.”

Though a maidenly blush tinged Susan’s the most adorable shade of crimson from the tip of her little button nose to the tips of her toes. Her gorgeous young body danced for him, moving so seductively to his command and delight. The feel of her hands on his chest, the way her supple young body shimmered with a fine sheen of sweat from her efforts to obey her Master, even as her pious young mind screamed No and her sweet chaste young body screamed Yes, yes, yeas. He filled Susan more fully that she had ever been filled in her young life.

CRACK

The palm of his hand came down on the firm curve of her tight little ass.

“ Faster Miei Cari.”

Like a horseman encouraging his mount to greater efforts with his riding crop, his hand encouraged Susan to ever greater efforts. Once more, with a cruel ease, the cornel ripped a soul searing orgasm from the hapless golden beauty.

“ Faster Miei Cari.”

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK

Susan’s firm little ass grew warm to the touch, a seductive sexual warmth spread through her newly awaked lithe young body. Each firm swat of his hand on Susan’s tight little ass seemed to draws a shattering orgasm from the hapless beauty until she was engulfed in a tidal wave of unimagined pleasure and sensual sting pain. Susan was gasping, struggling to catch her breath, as Graziani finally came, and filling her fertile young womb with his white hot scalding cum. He then sat up, his body crushed to hers and trapped her impaled on his cock till his own lust subsided. Emilio finally laid back, spent for the moment, even as his spent and exhausted blue eyed concubine collapsed on to him.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Miriam smiled. So Cornel Emilio Graziani was a compulsive gambler. The dominatrix now had a means by which she could once more get her hands on the stunning young golden beauty. An invitation would be sent to the cornel for a high stakes game, and Miriam knew he would bring his little golden concubine and she would be hers before the game was over.
 
Inside her mind, it wanted to refuse what he was making her do. Sliding him in and out of her sex, feeling his manhood press against the sides of her narrow channel. Her body seemed possessed, wanting more, wanting things she didn't know existed.

CRACK

She flinched as pain shot through her, her internal muscles squeezing tight on the intruder in her sex. Warmth blossomed across her buttock, her nipples suddenly hard and tight, aching unbelievably so. His voice urging her on. Her body rippling inside her.

Faster Miei Cari.

His hand pressing her on, with each smack of his hand against her buttocks. The sting pressing her over the edge, her head thrown back as she screamed, her body tense as he pressed her on, his hand still spanking her butt and refusing to let her stop.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK

Panting hard, her body tensing against her will, not understanding just what was making her body shake with each smack of his hand against the firm flesh, feeling her buttocks warming with his hand, her body no longer her own. She felt life a blur, no longer aware of where she was or who she was, her body just a series of one climax after another after another. Inside she gripped him tight, unable to let go of him. Her ass burned, the pain of it creeping through her body.

She felt him thrust hard into her, as if to bury himself up in her. As her body shook, he sat up and grabbed her, shoving her hard on his member, impaled deep on him. Unable to move. Until finally he released her. Still unable to go anywhere with his spike still deep in her, she collapsed on top of him. Exhausted.
 
Susan’s life had become a blurry haze of sleep, eating, and pleasing her Master, Graziani, with her supple young body. Each time Emilio took her the young 19 year olds body betrayed her and she came hard for him. The cornel kept Susan barefooted, there was no need for guards or bars on her windows as the burning sands were more than adequate of keeping the young fair skinned beauty from escaping. Susan’s value was reduced to her youth and beauty. So far all that her master had demanded of her was just simple sex. That all changed one evening when he called for her.

“Strip for me Miei Cari.”

The command was one that Susan knew well. It seemed that this monster enjoyed watching her bear herself to him. The more sensual, the more seductive her performance was the more gentle he was with her. When she stood once more naked before him Graziani had instilled in Susan his desired that she fall to her knees and assume the position of displayed.

“Tonight Miei Cari you will please me with your sweet succulent mouth.”

As Emilio ran his fingers through her soft golden silken hair. He let her honey blonde tress drip from his finger tips like living liquid gold.

Miriam had been correct; the Italian had little imagination, and demanded so little from his blue eyed golden concubine beyond simple sex and now pleasing him with her chaste sweet mouth.
 
She lost count of her days. Time held no meaning for her as it was so rare the she saw the sky, the earth. She slept when allowed. She ate when given food. She knew not what she ate, only that it had strange spices. Water was her only drink , though she did not know that it was all drugged, the powerful aphrodisiac constantly coursing through her system. Her skin always craved for his touch. Before coming to this country, she had never had an orgasm. Now, she would cum with just a look from him. She stayed in the room, as the world revolved outside. She knew no one save for Master. There were other women that entered her room, that carried buckets of water for her bath. Women that spoke no English yet made themselves known. Almost daily they would make her lay back so that they could shave her pubic area.

And there was Master. His desire for sex with her seemed insatiable. He spoke broken English but managed to make himself understood. She found that if he called her by real name, that he was angry. Most of the time, she was Miei Cari.

She no longer knew how long she had been there. Through the haze, she did as told and occasionally dreamed of her lost life. Did her parents worry about where she was? Did Mercury ever wonder what had happened to her, that anxious reporter that longed to become a writer? That many a 'day' as she called it was spent laying with her legs spread as Master had sex with her, his middle aged body raping hers. She worried that she may be pregnant, wondering if he would sell the baby, would he sell her when her body wore out from his use.

Master entered and stood before her.

Strip for me Miei Cari.

There was no question. If he said it, it was so. She had made up a sort of seductive dance, slowly peeling away layers of sheer fabric until she was nude before she kneeled before him.

Tonight Miei Cari you will please me with your sweet succulent mouth.

His hand pet her head, fingers stroking her hair. With delicate digits, her touch was feather soft as she lifted his cock to her mouth. Though this was not her first time doing this, it was her least favorite thing to do as it was the thing that has caused her to lose her virginity.

Her tongue, small and pink, licked the very tip to swirl around that slit as it already showed its excitement. That small creamy pearl waited until her tongue came by to latch on and coat it. Swirling, swirling each time a larger path until she reached a spot where she was able to slid her tongue on the underside of his cock. As her tongue traveled along the underside, she slid his manhood into her hot , moist mouth. With measured strokes, her head began to bob, her tongue massaged him while her fingers reached out to stroke his sac. There was a salty grime on his member, and whether she liked it or not, there was something in her that made her want this, though why she knew not. Without realizing it, she moaned.
 
Last edited:
Strip for me Miei Cari.

Graziani’s command was almost casual as if he were asking his little blue eyed concubine to pass the sugar for his coffee. He knew that this sweet young beauty had little choice but to obey. He watched as Susan hips slowly began to sway, her fingers going to the buttons of her blouse ass she began as sensually seductive striptease for the cornel. Susan had learned that failure to please Emilio had consequences, the last time it was her virginity. He was pleased with her little performance as she gracefully sank to her knees and assumed the position of display, hands at the nape of her neck, elbows out straight, and her knees parted, her supple young body displayed to perfection and open to his pleasure.

Tonight Miei Cari you will please me with your sweet succulent mouth.

The cornel could see the fear in those strikingly beautiful eyes. It was this very command to please him with her mouth that had cost Susan her virginity. He smiled to himself as Susan demurely lowered her azure blue eyes. Her touch was feather soft as she lifted his cock to her mouth. Susan’s little pink tongue slid across the sensual bow of her lips before once more swirling around the tip of his cock. Slowly sensually Susan took Graziani cock into her warm chaste moth her moist ripe lips “O”ed around the shaft of his cock her little golden head bobbing up and down its length as he ran his fingers through her honey golden hair.

Soon his cock was nudging the back of Susan’s mouth. The last time he had taken her so Graziani had held back from forcing the young teen beauty to deep throat him, tonight would be different and he had no intention of denying himself that pleasure. Emilio’s fingers tightened in Susan’s honey golden hair as he forced his way into her tight little throat.

“Swallow Miss Applegate!”

He was demanding of his innocent young concubine. His voice was a passion filled gasp. Graziani instructed Susan on how to deep throat him, how to breathe around his cock, and swallow massaging his cock with the rippling muscles of her tight throat. The cornel now was fucking Susan’s angelic face, his groin pressed to her little button nose, and with each thrust his balls slapped her chin.

“Shall I cum all over that angelic face, and those firm young breasts of yours or will you swallow all my gift this time.”
Emilio taunted Susan as he knew she could not answer him. With the first gush of his scalding white cum, as his cock jerked deep in Susan’s abused and violated throat, he decision was hers.
 
Her body seemed to desire things that she had never before. Her life was no longer hers and so she, naked and kneeling before this man, sucked his manhood, her tongue forced to lick and suck him.

When the head of his member bumped against the back of her mouth, she started started to pull back, not wanting to choke on him. His hand on the back of her head stopped her. As his fingers threaded through her gold hair, he pressed her head forward, pressing the head of his manhood down her throat. He was now going to kill her. She would suffocate, her body to be thrown out into the desert to mummify. Years from now she would be found and people would wonder who she was.

Swallow Miss Applegate!

When he used her real name, he was closed to becoming angry with her. Or he would brook no failure to complete what was asked. She was unsure of the passing of time as he taught her exactly how he wished her to swallow him, how her throat was to massage him, as he thrust deep into her. In and out he pressed himself in her mouth. Each time, her nose was pressed down into his public hair, the smell of him filling her nostrils. His sac repeatedly hitting her chin. His groan filling her ears before she heard him speak.

Shall I cum all over that angelic face, and those firm young breasts of yours or will you swallow all my gift this time.

She knew this time just what would happen and just what was expected of her. This time, when his body jerked, she was prepared. As he began to cum in her mouth, she ignored the taste and began to rapidly swallow. The warm, salty goo fill her mouth and yet she continued to swallow. Her body hummed, apparently happy at what she was doing. And though she knew not why, it felt as if her body needed that creamy seed.

With extreme efficiency, drank every drop of his seed. Then, just to be safe and not sorry, she spent some time licking his member clean. Once she had finished, she removed it from her mouth, giving it a kiss before she went into the position of display that he wanted her to start and finish in.

"I hope that Master is pleased." She sat perfectly still, which was very hard as her body, for some reason, felt a need to move. Sitting like this, she could feel her sex wet, craving him. Some of it began to roll off her thighs. A desire to use her hand to relieve some of the pressure in her body. But she knew better than to do that. She had done that one day and was punished when he caught her. As he had explained, her body belonged to him and as such, it was his decision as to when and how she received that pleasure.

Her nipples were hard merely from the results of her drinking his seed. She had become a wicked woman. It had to be the heat that was doing this to her. Making her into something that a year ago, she would have never allowed herself to cross paths with.

A puddle of her cream formed between her legs as she knelt before him.
 
The cornel was quite pleased with the effect that the powerful aphrodisiac had on his sweet little blue eyed concubine. It did not dull the stunning young beauty’s mind and her hunger for sex once enkindled was most pleasing. He looked down on Susan as she knelt before him her thighs spread her needy little pussy blossomed for his pleasure, her throbbing clit fully exposed and her lily white thighs, glistening with the sweet dewy proof of the young blonde’s arousal. Graziani’s cock had slipped from Susan’s sweetly suckling mouth with and obscene little POP. He let his fingers lovingly run through her silken honey blonde hair.

“Miei Cari you are such a greedy little kitten! The way you lapped up my gift to you as if it were cream, and not a drop wasted.”

Graziani smiled down into Susan’s smoldering eyes. He watched as this stunning young creature squirmed in her need for sexual relief and yet she held her position of display as her Master had not granted her permission to cum. Smiling wickedly as he handed Susan a large onyx dildo of shimmering ebony.

“Please yourself Miss Applegate……..”

The cornel watched as Susan began to do as he had commanded her. There was an evil glint in his dark eyes as he added,

“……………You may not cum Miss Applegate till I give you permission.”

As Susan began fucking her own needy pussy the ebony dildo sliding in and out of her soft coral pink folds, the dark ebony in stark contrast to her creamy ivory skin. As the cornel watched Susan masturbate, he began the stroke his cock, and felt his cock growing in his hand. He waited until Susan was whimpering and pleading to cum. Still Graziani denied her. It was not until he felt his own body tittering on the edge before he whispered

"You may Cum Miss Applegate!”

As Susan gorgeous young body arched, bucked, and thrashed with the violence of her orgasm, her sweet scream of ecstasy ringing in his ears. Then he came with her his cum splattering across Susan’s high proud breast, her angelic face, and the girl's silken honey blonde hair. His cum clung to Susan like liquid pearls,


“I did not tell you to stop Miss Applegate.”

Emilio demanded that Susan keep masturbating until she had wrung a series of soul searing orgasms brought by her own hand.

“You may stop now Miss Applegate and lick yourself clean.”


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One of Miriam slaves brought her a letter.

“The cornel said he would be delighted to attend the game.”

Miriam dismissed the man with a wave of her hand.

“Soon by proud little beauty you will be mine.”

Miriam smiled as she pictured what she would do to the honey blonde western beauty.
 
Last edited:
Miei Cari you are such a greedy little kitten! The way you lapped up my gift to you as if it were cream, and not a drop wasted.

Strange that his words should excite her so. That the sound of his voice would make that space between her legs ache. That the thought of him having sex with her would excite her. Her body hummed, like an engine racing.

He smiled at her and handed her a large penis shaped things and her body felt excitement and need.

Please yourself Miss Applegate……..

She wrapped her lips around the head, placing a nice coating of her spittle on it as she lay back upon the pillows behind her. Her pink tongue followed the form as it left her mouth, sliding slowly down her body. Lust made her, though she knew not where it came from as the black form slid between her legs, rubbing that special spot that Master had taught her about. She spread her legs for him, revealing that core so wet and dripping, throbbing for something.

She slid it in, her back arching at the intrusion it made on her sex, stretching those lips all puffy from desire. Little kitten sounds issued from her lips, purrs of delight as she fucked her own body with it. Faster. Her nipple hard and pointing towards heaven, her breast aching with need.

……………You may not cum Miss Applegate till I give you permission

She needed to cum. Words once unheard now crossed her lips, echoed in her head.

Her body writhed for him, needed him. The black shape becoming slick with her own desires, she watched him stroking his member, watched his desire for her grow. Watched him get harder and harder for her until his cock strained in his hand. Felt the sweat cover her body like fine dew on an early morn.

you may Cum Miss Applegate!

Ecstatic screams ripped from her lips as her body shook. Muscles rippled over the black hard thing that thrusted repeatedly into her sex. Back arched and heavy breast pointed to the sky, she was a woman possessed. Suddenly his seed splattered over her body, as rope after rope of it decorated her body like Christmas tree garlands.

I did not tell you to stop Miss Applegate.

And so she continued, raping herself with the form he gave her, her hands slick with her own juices. The pillows soaked with her lust, her voice hoarse from screaming. Finally he uttered the words that released her from her own torture.

You may stop now Miss Applegate and lick yourself clean

She lay there, panting as she began to lick his seed from her body, her pink tongue lapping it like cream from her skin. In places where it wasn't possible for her tongue to reach, she used her fingers to scrape it up, licking her fingers clean. With methodical precision she cleaned herself, looking up at him, hoping that he was pleased. She wanted him pleased. She presented herself to him, her shaven sex on display for him as she knelt before him.

"Thank you, Master." Her voice was thick with desire, the drug humming through her.
 
Susan came and she came hard for her Master as she defiled herself with the ebony onyx dildo. The hapless young beauty began to slow herself abuse when Graziani softly questioned her,

“I did not tell you to stop Miss Applegate? “

It was not a question so much as a command for his little blue eyed concubine to continue to fuck herself. He was pleased as Susan redoubled her efforts and seemed insatiable as she ripped orgasm, after orgasm from her gorgeous young body till the cornel finally whispered.

“You may stop now Miss Applegate and lick yourself clean.”

This stunning young creature lay prostrate at his feet, her gorgeous supple young body shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat as the tip of her little pink tongue slid across the sensual bow of her lips as she began to do as Emilio had commanded her. He smiled as her head bent and Susan lifted her breast to her lips and licked first one then the other breast clean like a naughty little kitten. Her fingers gathered up his cum and then Susan sensually, seductively licked and suckled her fingers clean. When she had done as her master commanded his blue eyed concubine came to her knees, spread her thighs, as she came to the position of display, her movements fluid, graceful and sensually seductive.

"Thank you, Master."

Susan’s soft little angelic voice was thick with sinful desire, so different from the pious little Midwestern girl she once was. He knew that her gorgeous young body was humming with the drug. Graziani was surprised with the sincerity of the girl’s words, the way she worried her lower lips, as if she wondered, if she had truly pleased him with her little performance. It was if he had become the center of her world, and her reason for existing. The cornel saw the hungering look in those smoldering blue eyes.

“Shall I fuck you now Miss Applegate?”

Graziani’s lips brushed Susan’s as he bore her down on the sea of pillows. He had already cumed twice, Susan was in for a very long night as she would have to arouse her master if she was going to get what her traitorous young body now craved and desired.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was mid morning when Cornel Emilio Graziani kissed his little concubine awake.

“We shall be traveling to Gallabat today Miei Cari”

Gallabat the place where she was betrayed. The very place where Susan had lost her naïve innocence’s, and was sold to her Master.

“You shall dress in as a military cadet, as if you were my aide.”

There were a pair of riding breeches that would fit Susan like a second skin, the blouse was a size to small for her, and the Military jacket was cut to highlight her figure and high firm breasts. The outfit was completed by a pair of black knee high riding boots.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When Miriam saw the way that Graziani had dressed the blue, golden beauty, she was pleased and looked forward to getting the girl out of her clothing.


“Cornel a pleasure. Shall we play some poker?”
 
She knelt on display for him, her body humming, buzzing with such naughty thoughts. Desires for sex from Master. The air caressed her exposed sex, the skin there now used to being shaved. Daily her body brought to an edge that wanted; no, craved sex. Just the act of being shaved would almost make her cum though she would not without her Master's word.

Those nether lips were puffy and wet, longing always for more. She bit her lip, hoping that she had pleased him.

Shall I fuck you now Miss Applegate?

He pressed her back against the pillows, kissing her hard. The night was filled with hours of her over his body, her mouth working to entice him to hardness. Her lips, her tongue, all weapons she used in her attempt to give her what she needed. She was still naive in the differences in men and women as far as sexual stamina, and the difference between a young man and a middle aged man. She knew not these things. All she knew was what her body desired. The drug that burned within her fuzzed her mind sometimes, so that all she could see was her need.

When finally his body rose to meet her need, her body met his, desire burning deep in her as he fucked her, filling that space inside her with his seed. Sleep finally came, exhausted as she was from pleasing him and then pleasing the call of her body.

The sun was well up when he woke her, informing her that they would be traveling. She did not remember the name of the place. Nor if she had been there before. She was taken to the baths, her body scrubbed and shaved, the women that washed her and shaved her making note of how once again this woman of sex, this Western Woman, this "Prostituta" practically came as they shaved her.

She was dressed, the riding breeches so tight that the seam slipped between her pussy lips each move and wiggle of her body rubbed her clit. Before they left, the seam of the pants would be totally soaked.

She had become used to the strange water he had her drink, with its slightly bitter taste. The entire trip was a haze, her body craving the sex that Master demanded. When they reached their destination, she followed Master, focused totally on him. She heard a voice, her forehead frowned as it sounded familiar though she really couldn't place just where. She stood behind and just to his right, not really paying attention to her surroundings. Instead, her focus was on Master. If she lost him, she would be all alone and she knew not where she was. He ignored her, talking to a woman. But what she really wanted was Master.

Cornel a pleasure. Shall we play some poker?

They sat at a table and Susan stood behind Master's chair. She tried several times to count how many were playing. It was 5. No. Wait. It was 4. No. It was 5. She finally gave up. By now, she was craving sex with him. The crotch of the pants she wore were so tight, rubbing her, exciting her. Already her wetness was showing through the tight pants. The blouse rubbed against her breast, the buttons pushed to their limits. Her body couldn't be still, the craving for something making her body move, she almost smelled of sex. Her golden hair shining every time her head moved. She slowly licked her lips, looking up to see a large black man watching her intently.
 
Graziani took his seat at the table, he watched as Miriam dealt the first hand. There were four other players besides the brothels Madame. Susan had to stand behind her Master and had little to do but concentrate on what her traitorous young body craved and desired. The tip of her little pink tongue slid over the sensual bow of her moist ripe lips. Susan eyes seemed to be captured by the dark lustful gaze of one of the players. He was large ebony giant and was watching her intently as he saw and raised Graziani bet.

The cornel won several of the first few hands and he began to wager more and more as the gambling bug took hold of him. Nothing seemed to matter but to get ahead to win back what he had lost. His wagers became more and more irrational until he had lost everything. Miriam dealt the next hand. Graziani slowly fanned out his cards; a five of hearts, a six of hearts, a seven, eight and nine of hearts. His eyes shown a straight flush, he had a winning hand, he had no doubts.

“ Of course you will take my marker Madame.”

“My dear cornel Graziani the game is one where a marker or IOU is not permitted.”

Again he looked at his cards, his tongue slid across the bow of his lips. It was a winning hand he knew he could not lose. The wager was at £1000 pounds.

“ I shall put up Miss Susan Applegate her value is £2050. I will see your wage and call.”

All but Miriam folded and saw Graziani’s raise. He confidently laid his hand down, a straight flush. As he went to collect his winning Miriam smiled and softly said not quite yet Cornel and see began to lay down her hand a card at a time. An ace of hearts, a jack of hearts, the ten, then the queen of hearts, and finally the king of hearts, Royal flush. Emilio stared at the cards, he had lost not only over £3000 pounds but Susan as well.

”Come here girl I own you know!”

Then Miriam turned to Graziani and smiled wickedly.

“Any time you wish to sample her charms again just pay the price and she will be yours again for the evening.”

With a subtitle nod of her head two of the brothel’s bouncers escorted the Cornel out and two more brought Susan to her new Mistress.

:Shall we let the clients see what they can look forward to Miss Apple gate? Up on the table dear and strip so they can see the goods!”

There was no give, no softness in the Madame’s voice just the iron note of command.
 
The buzz took hold again and Susan mind drifted off, her sex tingling from the rub of the tight pants. She so hoped that Master would soon stop what he was doing and take her. The wet spot in her crotch grew as her attention was solely on her body's needs, the drug strong in her. She totally missed the action happening at the table and its implications, never even heard Miriam's words to her. Suddenly, two large men appeared on either side of Master. As they escorted his out she started to follow but was stopped by two other men. Each took hold of an arm and escorted her to the woman. She was confused. Was Master coming back? She was in sore need now. She looked at the woman, her glazed eyes fighting to focus. A frown crossed her face. She somehow looked familiar.

Shall we let the clients see what they can look forward to Miss Apple gate? Up on the table dear and strip so they can see the goods!

With ease the men picked her up and placed her feet on the table. There were cards and little round things and she tried to stand between them. Had she angered Master? Maybe if she did a good job he would take her back.

As if in automatic, she closed her eyes and began to unbutton the jacket. Once it was off, the blouse lost its fight to hold itself together and the button popped off. It flipped through the air to land on the table in front of the large black man. She undid the rest of them and slid the blouse open, her lips parting slightly to give a breathy groan as the material brushed against her nipples, causing them to flush a deep rose color as they hardened.

"Ma'am, the boots are tight and I need help. Please?" She held a hand out and one of the men that had helped her up automatically took it. Susan's blue eyes, wide-eyed and a bit confused, shyly held a foot out, pointing her toes so someone could pull off the boot. She noticed not who pulled it off, nor who helped off its companion. The hand holding her steady disappeared and she murmured a soft "Thank you".

The tight pants with the wet crotch were last. Unfastened, she peeled them down, and cool air brushed against her bared sex. She hoped that Master was pleased and would bed her soon for the need in her was strong.

With all the grace possible, she knelt on the table in display position, her knees spread to show her needy sex, wet and ready.

"Thank you." Those words again,a part of the ritual and aimed at no one in particular.
 
Miriam marveled at the innocence of the girl as she mounted the table and began to strip as she had been commanded. Miriam could see that the pupils of Susan’s soft blue eyes were detailed from the powerful aphrodisiac that Graziani had been feeding her. The young golden haired beauty’s movements were fluid, natural and possessed of a sensual seductive quality as she slowly bearded herself to the gathering crowd.

"Ma'am, the boots are tight and I need help. Please?"

Susan asked in a soft demure voice even as she stood before them striped to the waist. With her boots removed it did not take the drugged young beauty long to shed the remainder of her clothing. When Susan was naked she gracefully sank to her knees and spread her thigh, assuming the position of display her Graziani had taught her.

"Thank you."

Susan breathed her sweet angelic vice fanning the lustful fires f all that watched her. It was then that Miriam decided that this proud little western beauty learned what was now expected of her.

“What am I offered to be the first to enjoy Miss Applegate’s charms for the evening?”

Mustafa the ebony giant laid £ 500 pounds on the table. He then turned to the blonde goddess and simply said.

“Come girl!”

Mustafa did not look back as he knew I Susan did not follow him willingly than Miriam’s eunuchs would compel her to. When they were alone in one of the Brothel’s room Mustafa turned to Susan.

“How did your former master use you girl?”

As he waited for Susan’s answer his eyes took in ever delightful curve of the girl’s gorgeous young body and her creamy ivory flawless skin, skin that would mark so sensually at the cares and fiery kiss of the lash. Mustafa’s eyes came to rest on the firm curve of Susan’s hearth shaped ass and wondered if the Italian had sampled that pleasure yet.

“Well Girl.”

Mustafa was growing impatient with Miriam’s newest little whore.
 
As she knelt on the table, the woman spoke out. She had never even seen anyone like this before. Or had she?

What am I offered to be the first to enjoy Miss Applegate’s charms for the evening?

The tall black man that had been watching her when Master was here walked up and laid money on the table. He told her to come and then he left. She looked in confusion at the woman who nodded. Susan climbed down with the help of one of the nice men that helped her onto the table.

Once in the room, the large man turned to her.

How did your former master use you girl? Well Girl.

Former Master? So now the woman owned her. The drug kicked and she gave a little shiver.

"He would fuck me. And he had me kiss and suck his cock and drink his cum. Sir."

She had never seen a black man naked. She gave another shiver.
 
Mustafa saw the little shiver that passed through the young golden western beauty as she stood naked before him as his questions hung between them.

"He would fuck me. And he had me kiss and suck his cock and drink his cum. Sir."

Susan whisper, her soft angelic voice, so young, so innocent. He could see the confusion in her soft azure blue eyes and then the slow realization that she had been sold once more and that the cornel was no longer her master. Susan’s suspicious were confirmed when Mustafa continued.

“I was here the night the Italian bought you Miss Applegate.”

The ebony giant slowly circled Susan’s his finger tips trailing over the sensual curves of her supple young, his hand coming to rest on the firm curve of here virgin ass.

“You have made me wait to sample your sweet charms Miss Applegate.”

It was as if Mustafa was if he was blaming Susan for her own sale rather than the betrayal of Abasi, or that Graziani’s bid for her was the highest.

“And for that Miss Applegate you must be punished……….. Come Girl………or shall I call for the guards to compel you to obey.”

Mustafa seized Susan by the arm and walked her to a set of manacles hanging from the ceiling. He quickly drew Susan’s hands above her head her delicate wrist captured in bands of iron. He picked up a riding crop and tapped Susan’s soft velvet inner thighs.

“Spread you legs girl!”

Mustafa worked quickly and soon Susan Applegate found herself spread-eagled and balancing on her tip toes, like she had been on the night she was auctioned. It was if Mustafa was recreating that night and then tore Graziani’s collars from Susan’s slender neck.

“You a very attractive young lady Miss Applegate and your skin is flawless. Have you ever felt the sensual caress of leather or its fiery Kiss? That flawless creamy ivory skin of yours shall mark beautifully.”

As Mustafa spoke the leather tab of the riding crop lightly tapped the soft velvet skin of Susan’s inner thigh. His nostrils were filled with the intoxicating scent of the girls growing arousal as the braided shaft of the riding crop slid between Susan’s soft coral pink fold, its shaft teasing and exciting Susan’s throbbing clit.
 
I was here the night the Italian bought you Miss Applegate.

Then he saw her then? Was he someone that bid on her? She felt the drug take hold as a drop of wetness rolled down her inside leg. Maybe this man could give her body what it craved. That which only Master had given it before. Her body flushed at his words as black fingers softly ran over her pale white skin, caressing a breast, running along her waist, cupping her ass.

You have made me wait to sample your sweet charms Miss Applegate.

"I am sorry." Her voice was soft and breathless as her body slowly undulated to the movements of his hands, leaning into his touch. Touch she craved. Needed. The drug humming strong within her, singing a song of forbids delights.

And for that Miss Applegate you must be punished……….. Come Girl………or shall I call for the guards to compel you to obey.

She was confused but compelled to obey. She did not mean to do wrong. She would do what he wished. Watched in surpass he chained her arms up over her head. It was really too high but she did not wish to displease him as a quiver ran through her. With a leather whip he tapped the insides of her tender thighs.

Spread you legs girl!

Soon she was chained, naked and spread-eagle like wham she was auctioned. Her heart raced. She was being sold again, though she now knew what to expect, that space between her legs throbbing to be filled. Her breast seemed heavier, her nipples tightening, aching to be kissed and sucked and nibbled. She licked her lips, her bottom lip full and pouty.

The collar she wore was torn from her neck. "Please sir, may I make it up to you?" Her voice thick with desire, needing what he could give her.

You a very attractive young lady Miss Applegate and your skin is flawless. Have you ever felt the sensual caress of leather or its fiery Kiss? That flawless creamy ivory skin of yours shall mark beautifully.

She groaned as he ran the leather whip between her legs, along the wet slit of her sex, rubbing her electric button as she fought hard not to come until allowed to. She needed to, needed this strange dark man and what he could give her.

"I never have, sir. I am sorry that I have displeased you."
 
What an adorable creature this young golden beauty was as she apologized for making him wait to sample her supple youthful charms. Her body was displayed to perfection as Susan hung there spread-eagled and opened to whatever he desired to do to her. He smiled wickedly as he breathed.

“You a very attractive young lady Miss Applegate and your skin is flawless. Have you ever felt the sensual caress of leather or its fiery Kiss? That flawless creamy ivory skin of yours shall mark beautifully.”

Mustafa loved the sensual little groan that bubbled from Susan’s moist ripe lips as he ran the braided shaft of the riding crop between the soft coral pink folds of the hapless young beauty’s labia.

"I never have, sir. I am sorry that I have displeased you."

Susan gasped her sweet angelic voice husky with her need to cum.

“Then it is high time that you feel the sensual caress of leather and its fiery seductive kiss Miss Applegate!”

Mustafa let the crop slip from Susan’s needy little pussy as she tittered on the edge of the abyss that promised her the pleasure she so desperately craved, and yet he denied her once more. That soft leather tab caressed the quivering flat plain of Susan’s quivering abdomen, and explored the sensual curves of her torso. The soft tap, taping of that leather tab exploring the contours of Susan’s breasts with seductive little fiery kisses. Slowly those sensual caress and dark seductive kisses became stronger and more demanding of Susan’s magnificent young body. Those fiery kisses licked at Susan’s taunt nipples.

Mustafa explored every inch of Susan’s gorgeous supple body from her firm breasts to her soft velvet thighs. Soon that gorgeous young body was decorated with a fine lattice work of crimson stripe. He then turned his attention to Susan’s tight little pussy as the riding crop licked at it. The first slap of the crop and the fiery kiss that exploded against Susan clit brought a wicked smile to Mustafa lips. He would make Susan Applegate cum from the caress and fiery kiss of the leather alone; he would make her beg for more.
 
Then it is high time that you feel the sensual caress of leather and its fiery seductive kiss Miss Applegate!

Her skin burned for something from him. She felt the whip rub against her sex before he took it away and she almost cried out in desire and frustration. She needed it. The drug burned hot in her.

With a little flick of his wrist, the whip's end began to beat a soft tattoo on her skin, starting at her abdomen. At first it was soft, almost caressing as he ran it along her curves, each little movement stirring something deep in her, awakening a call that she didn't yet understand. Each tap stronger than the one before it. The whip, its little stings that hurt and yet didn't, that whip nipped around her breast, the skin so tender and soft, her eyes closed, just feeling the call that her skin was answering. Her nipples tightened, aching, as her skin felt on fire. Her mouth opened to cry but no sound came forth. The fire blossomed with each snap, her muscles tensed each time the whip kissed her skin. Her body hummed, everywhere that his whip kissed. Her body buzzed. Buzzed so loud that she almost heard nothing else. Her eyes opened and she saw the glint in his eyes, felt the power from him. This dark man like no one she had seen before.

Then suddenly he focused on her sex. The sting painful and yet, surprisingly sweet. Her head thrown back, no sound came from her lips as her eyes closed to this strange feeling inside her. She felt a quiver build in her. She knew she should ask permission to come. But this was new. Again he flicked against it and she gave a jolt. She hung before him, this man tall and dark, hung between heaven and hell and feeling as if both were one and the same.

Again and again the whip hit that spot between her legs and she was pushed over into a surprising passion, her body tumbling over and over into a climax. Hanging there, her back arched, spread-eagle, her ecstasy dripping from the sex between her legs, rolling down the inside of her leg to mark the floor beneath her. Her mouth open, the cry high and lifting to the draped ceiling above her. Her hips thrust in rhythmic time to this new passion.

Susan was lost, her mind clouded by what had just happened. She couldn't understand how this pain could do this.
 
Mustafa smiled as Susan came the sensual caress and the fiery kiss of the lash as he lashed the stunning young blonde’s sweet naked pussy. He loved the way her gorgeous lithe body strained against her bounds. The young western beauty hung there between heaven and hell her spread-eagled young body open to him, open to his darkest desires. Susan’s backed arched as she thrust her hips offering her sweet little pussy to Mustafa.

When Susan came, she came hard, harder than she had ever had before in her young sheltered life. Yet Mustafa was not satisfied that this golden young beauty should come a single time for him. Again as Susan was in the throes of her ecstasy, the lash again kissed her sweet dewy shimmering pussy. He worked the young beauty in to a sexual frenzy and yet denied Susan the climax she so desired, so needed and when he knew she could not last much longer before succumbing to her sinful desires he softly whispered at her ear.

“Come for me my sweet blue eyed whore!”

Mustafa had planed his command perfectly as Susan came for him.


“That’s a good little whore Miss Applegate.”

Mustafa was a master of the lash and Susan was his little puppet as she danced to the tune he played with the lash upon her sensitive and flawless skin. He effortlessly ripped a series of orgasms from the bound beauty, each building on the one before until Susan was swept away in a tidal wave of unimagined pleasure. All through the long night Mustafa used Susan and yet never once did he cut her down, nor that she satisfy him with her sweet young mouth or fuck her tight young pussy. It was the lash that he wheeled that became Susan’s demanding lover.
 
Back
Top