What made you smile or laugh today? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a very VERY long week. I'm happy that we get to go to dinner tonight.

Happy for you too! :rose:

We are very busy at work, been running 24 hour shifts since I came back off holiday, and yesterday was particularly trying.

This morning one of my staff commented on the rotten day we'd had and said 'we always know when you're stressed - you don't dance when you come in here where the radio is.'

Dance????:eek: :eek:

Hell........didn't realise that!! :D
 
Happy for you too! :rose:

We are very busy at work, been running 24 hour shifts since I came back off holiday, and yesterday was particularly trying.

This morning one of my staff commented on the rotten day we'd had and said 'we always know when you're stressed - you don't dance when you come in here where the radio is.'

Dance????:eek: :eek:

Hell........didn't realise that!! :D

Thanks. I don't know how anyone can work shifts like this. He's worked 8 days and the last one was a 20 hour shift. 24 hour shifts sound like hell.

:rose: I hope you can start dancing again. :D
 
Listening to a tennis match on the radio. A rather relaxing way to follow the game :)
 
A new person is moving into the building right now.

Mon Dieu, elle est française! Ou elle parle français avec les hommes qui l'aident. Or something like that.

I was so sad to see my only regular connection to Russian move away, but now I got French instead! What a perfect timing.
 
Spent some time with son & new girlfriend yesterday. They're a cute couple :D
 
Didn't find what I was looking for, but I had fun and made somebody else happy.
 
Half the scaffolding's been taken down - daylight at last! :D
 
Wandering around sex shops in town looking for some fun things to wear in the clubs... wandering into one and realising that actually it was mostly just full of DVDs and older gentlemen :D

Was an educational tour.
 
Went to London for the weekend, and hubby stood outside a rather crowded shop holding the bags so that I could look round inside.

When I came out, I found him in conversation with a very colourfully dressed young woman who was trying to persuade him to marry her and take her to Barbados for a honeymoon.

She took my arrival with good grace, expressing mild disappointment that God still hadn't bothered to send her a husband, so we all had a group hug and I said that I hoped her future searches would be more successful :D
 
Last edited:
Someone recorded a vocaroo for a PM! So fun to hear a voice!

It is fun. :)
I wish people would participate in the voice thread more.

My smile:

I found two new (to me) cafes this weekend. German cafes. With German staff. Where I could speak German. :)

One more German for the road.
 
After two weeks away, and about 24 hours in transit at the end of it, getting home to my love and my bed.

(And the goodies I ordered that arrived while I was overseas. Music!)
 
I'm going to a wine tasting today and J just let me know that he's bringing along a client of his. The client is French, so I'll have my first opportunity to speak a little French.

I'm excited and nervous. :D
 
Last edited:
I know that dogs and cats chase their own tails, and I've also seen other animals do it, but this...

29owsOa.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top