Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-30-2017, 08:16 PM   #2926
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

"It's plenty more than paintings. Statues, poetry, pieces of history... There's even some things from when your mother and I were little."

Old 07-30-2017, 08:22 PM   #2927
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

"I guess I'll come." Kayla said with a sigh as if she were being put out. "But I want a cookie afterwards."

Old 08-07-2017, 03:49 AM   #2928
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

"Oh, I suppose," Matthias sighed dramatically to tease her, but he couldn't help a little smile.

Old 08-07-2017, 07:56 AM   #2929
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

Kayla giggled as her uncle picked her up in his strong arms, holding her against his chest as Rosie took Ashien's hand to guide him to the art gallery.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:26 AM   #2930
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

While Rosie had seen Matthias be a loving uncle to his nieces and nephews already, she got a much closer look this time as he showed the twins around Martin's gallery. Martin was not a frivolous man and he didn't care much for expensive things, he loved supporting young artists and sculptors and carpenters and displayed his favorite work around the keep, including furniture and stonework.

Matthias made sure to show Kayla some of the paintings that had more animals and mythical creatures, while Ashien seemed interested in absolutely everything, but especially some of Martin's own work.

For a long time, Martin hadn't know how to read or write well, though he was very eloquent and cultured otherwise. So his favorite form of expression was drawing and a bit of woodworking.

Old 08-10-2017, 12:10 PM   #2931
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

Kayla loved the artwork that centered around anything to do with fairy tales. They were her absolute favorite and she stood patiently and looked at all of them for what seemed like hours. She only glanced up as Matthias lifted her into his arms and held her so she could see a little bit better.

"Can I have one of these to take home and put in my room?" Kayla asked him softly. "They make me happy. Especially the ones with the sea creatures and mermaids."