Boston leads the nation in expression of free speech and peaceful counter rally

250 alt right vs 30,000 anti fascists. The Nazis aren't going to do shit.

Being from Boston I hope it remains quiet. On my news feed they warned to stay away from the area. All police are on duty.

250 alt right vs 30,000 anti fascists. The Nazis aren't going to do shit.

To the Mayor's credit when he saw there was no way the counter-protesters were staying home he spent the week meeting with leaders from all factions to get commitments and spread the word that we needed a peaceful show of strength. Very proud of my fellow Massholes today!

BOSTON STRONG baby!!

The KKK at one time had three to four million members including many prominent politicians mostly in the Democrat Party.

The ACLU correctly stood up for free speech at Skokie. The nation yawned at their stupidity. They are nearly extinct. 8,000 members nationwide.

Giving them the attention of 30,000 screaming fans is an excellent way to revitalize them, if that is your aim.

Free Speech allowed their ideas to be heard and soundly rejected. The current plan to give them massive attention in a vain attempt to smear the entire right in what will always be a failed get-out-the-black-vote is irresponsible. Just as the BLM astroturfing that preceeded it was.

So go you!

What's the big plan to regain power if, for example, Jeff Flake successfully primarys Trump?

T

The ACLU correctly stood up for free speech at Skokie.

Yesterday the ACLU also announced that anyone who brings a weapon to a demonstration can forget getting any support from the ACLU. Good for them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
The KKK at one time had three to four million members including many prominent politicians mostly in the Democrat Party.

The ACLU correctly stood up for free speech at Skokie. The nation yawned at their stupidity. They are nearly extinct. 8,000 members nationwide.

Giving them the attention of 30,000 screaming fans is an excellent way to revitalize them, if that is your aim.

Free Speech allowed their ideas to be heard and soundly rejected. The current plan to give them massive attention in a vain attempt to smear the entire right in what will always be a failed get-out-the-black-vote is irresponsible. Just as the BLM astroturfing that preceeded it was.

So go you!

What's the big plan to regain power if, for example, Jeff Flake successfully primarys Trump?

Aw, little man is hurting, and is living in the past.

Nice try trying to equate the counter-protesters with the KKK. Clever little man!

And yes, the ACLU defended the putrid Nazis when they wanted to march on Skokie. They did that in the name of 'free speech', not in the name of intimidation.

Today's right wing fringe dwellers (including yourself and your off-board bro AJ) aren't content to be simply heard, you want to intimidate your perceived enemies into submission with your open-carry guns and threats of violence.

How is that working out for you?

Not well.

You can gin up all the alts you want to try and drown out the opposition here on Lit......"real life" is a different matter altogether. There simply enough of you hatemongers around to support your intolerant point of view.

And America is letting you know that in no uncertain terms.

Better stick to gerrymandering Congressional districts and suppressing the votes of those undesirables, because your grip grows on political power grows weaker each day.

So why would people march in a counter rally against free speech? I guess Google - today was originally slated as "March on Google" for reasons I 100% support - and the MSM did a good job of branding it as alt-right after Charlottesville.

I've been talking about the end of free speech here for a while now, can't say I am suprised.

So why would people march in a counter rally against free speech? I guess Google - today was originally slated as "March on Google" for reasons I 100% support - and the MSM did a good job of branding it as alt-right after Charlottesville.

I've been talking about the end of free speech here for a while now, can't say I am suprised.

You seriously think that the neo-nazis were there to express their support for free speech?

The Paradox of Tolerance

I'm winging it here, so bear with me.

Should a tolerant society tolerate intolerance? I propose that tolerance, or lack thereof, be mutual. If you want society to tolerate your ideas, you must tolerate society's rules and mores. If you don't tolerate your society, don't expect to be tolerated yourself. Haters gonna be hated.

If you hate many of your fellow citizens, then leave. Don't let the door hit your ass on your way to Belarus.

Yeah, why would this guy, one of the main speakers, be branded as alt-right? It's a mystery!

stickmannn.JPG

Should a tolerant society tolerate intolerance? I propose that tolerance, or lack thereof, be mutual. If you want society to tolerate your ideas, you must tolerate society's rules and mores. If you don't tolerate your society, don't expect to be tolerated yourself. Haters gonna be hated.

If you hate many of your fellow citizens, then leave. Don't let the door hit your ass on your way to Belarus.

In other words, so long as you think like us, we're down wit dat!

Boston - the Bigot Bullseye!

So go you!

Our hearts go out for you poor Nazi supporters. I'm sure your grandparents are rolling in their graves with disgust over having such a little sissy Nazi twerp on their family tree. Time to take those little girl panties off, queerbait. Be a man for one time in your life.

Yep. Both sides are taking shots at it in different ways and decades.

When we know both sides are held by the same strings...

Then Trump becomes our only hope.

Yez.

SCOTUS already ruled in affirmative on that. On the other hand your ideas of what should and should not be tolerated actually go better in Belarus.

Back