The Clinical Trial

ToolmanTim

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Posts
701
"I'm going to be in the placebo group, right?" Alex asked in a whisper to Mary Beth. He was sitting in a classroom with a number of other college students as one of the biology or chem profs explained that the new drug they were getting paid to test was a possible preventative treatment for prostate cancer. There were going to be two groups, one was a control group with a placebo. It was when the prof started talking about possible side-effects that Alex whispered to Mary Beth.

Alex signed up for the clinical trial for the same reason he was going to be a nude model for the art students for the next three fridays: the money. His football scholarship only covered tuition and he'd been able to cover most of the rest of his expenses with his summer job before training camp. Books cost more than he'd anticipated, even shopping tbrough Amazon, but the final straw had been the prank war. They'd stolen the local rival's mascot, so the other team stole their uniforms and ran them through manure. Alex had to pay for his own dry cleaning, and a fine for stealing the mascot. That was last month. Right now his food budget for the rest of the school year could cover two peanut butter sandwiches a day. Not peanut butter and jelly. Just peanut butter.

College wasn't all bad. He was the kicker for the national championship team. His field goals had won three games in the regular season. Each win had made him a minor celebrity around campus for a few days. Not quarterback celebrity status, girls weren't giving him their panties or anything, but it was cool for seniors to come up to him and congratulate him. Plus, he was the only freshman that played in all the championship games. Alex was on his way to a career in the NFL, a few million dollars at the end of it, and retire at thirty to become a statistic in a sports almanac to settle bar bets.

Assuming he could survive this semester.

"Of course you're getting the placebos, now shut up," Mary Beth whispered back.

Alex wasn't getting the placebos. The freshman twerp had ignored her advances all year. She was a junior, a teacher's assistant for Chemistry 101 and Alex had showed up for every study session she ran and they got along well. She found him cute, in that not-a-drop-of-fat-on-his-body sort of way. Alex wasn't absurdly muscled like some of those other monsters he hung around with. She'd watched him jogging around campus at dawn and dusk every day with his shirt off, rain or shine. Fuck but he got her wet. And she'd done everything short of hand him her panties to let him know.

So yeah, he was not getting in the control group. And if the prostate meds made his dick stop working for a month or two, so much the better. It wasn't going to affect her sex life one way or the other.

Trial Journal.

Monday - Not much to report. The prof said to write down all sexual activities. I had a few extra hard-ons today. Not extra hard, additional. Why the hell am I writing in pen? Anyway, I, well, I jerk of in the shower. The bathroom is attached to my room, so it's private, and easier than trying to do clean up with paper towels or napkins. I do this every night. Well tonight it took longer than usual, and I got fully erect, which is different. When I came it was alot more then usual. Alot more. Thick, heavy white cum, like I hadn't had an orgasm in weeks. Odd.

Tuesday - woke up with morning wood. No big deal. Took a quick shower to deal with it and get ready for the day. Took longer than usual, like last night, and I came even more. I didn't think much of it but I was hard again before I finished getting dressed. Morning run was difficult. I should have taped my dick to my stomach, it would have been easier on me. Had to jerk off again after the run just to calm it down. I think that's when I noticed it was getting bigger. I had to jerk off between classes to keep the beast at bay. I don't want to walk around campus with a perpetual hard on. I went to the bathroom and shot my load into the regular toilets, not the urinals, plus the stall gives me privacy. Each load was bigger than the last. And to top it off, I think women are noticing the beast. Every time I turn around I'm catching women staring at me when they think I'm not looking. Put a sock over the beast and taped it to my stomach for the evening run. Had to wear a t-shirt, which is fine. Jerked off in the shower again. Five times before the beast would calm down enough to let me sleep. Why doesn't my dick hurt? I'm going to try the sock and tape method for classes tomorrow.

Wednesday - I thought Tuesday was bad. I'm jerking off so much I'm worried about carpal tunnel. The sock and tape method helped for classes, but my dick starts to hurt if I don't jerk it between classes. Women are staring more openly now, and I don't know why. With the beast taped down you can't tell I have a hard-on. Sent an email to Mary Beth about it but she assured me it was all in my head, that I got the placebos. After every jerk session between classes it seemed like three or four girls, some I didn't know, would stop me and talk to me. I could see their eyes glancing down toward my crotch. Do they know I just jerked off? How could they? Can they smell it? The beast is bigger today too. I'm at least three inches longer and as thick around as a can of coke. If this doesn't stop by Friday I'm going to go see the professor.

---------------

Besides making his cock bigger, making him get hard again faster and exponentially increasing the size of his loads, the other side-effect of the drug is that his semen is now packed with potent pheromones. Women who smell traces of it find themselves getting aroused. Concentrated amounts would make it hard to resist touching yourself. Drinking, rubbing his semen into your skin, or taking a load in the vagina would get you addicted to Alex's cum.

I am looking for one female co-author to write multiple roles. Alex is going to end up fucking his way around campus. You don't have to write multiple women in one scene unless you want to. He is, however, going to be banging many different women.

I'm looking for a woman who is cum-hungry. Desperately wanting to eat up cum is a huge plus. I like oral and vaginal sex, titty-fucks and obviously cum play especially cum eating. Light bondage too.

If you're interested please PM me your first post. Thank you.
 
Professeor...Dr, Emilia Foster

The medication was not meant for a man under 40, much less one at the peak of his sexual prowess. It was intended to boast testosterone and help shore up flaccid erections. The effects on a much younger man could be dangerous. Of course Mary Beth had fudged his age to 52, and no one thought to check the facts.

So when a young man shows up at Dr. Foster's to discuss the clinical trial she was stunned, then aroused as he spoke, and finally she just wanted to see his penis. She was very good at remaining calm and she very calmly and politely asked him to strip as she moved to lock the office door. Glad her office was set up to do full examinations. No windows and sound proofed for privacy. He had evidently masturbated just before coming in, in the hopes he wouldn't have an obvious erection.

Dr. Foster was wearing her usual deep purple scrubs, that were clipped in the back to show off her figure, and she wore skimpy lace panties under the bottoms, but more substantial bras to contain her full breasts. As she liked to lament, Victoria didn't make secrets in her size. She told him she'd be giving him a complete and thorough physical. So she started with the basics, having him step on the scale, measuring his height, asking if he'd gained weight. Very basic information as her nipples hardened and began to show through her bra and scrub top. She was feeling warm, as she casually took his blood pressure and pulse.

Then she had him sit on the exam table and she took the stethoscope and pretended to listen to his heart and lungs as she kept one eye on his dick. After running her hands over his torso she asked him to lie back, and stated she needed to measure his cock fully erect and flaccid.

"Is this as big as it gets?" she asked her breath a little husky, her lace panties soaked, and her body vibrating with need. She reached across his body, letting her breasts press against him as she located a measuring tool. She casually stroked his dick several times as she ran the measuring tape along the underside from the base to the balls.

She was flustered by her response and realized something strange had happened due to his youth, but at the moment all she was thinking about was shaving his balls, riding him, and what he tasted like. She made a mental note to take it slow, there would be only one first time and she listened as he described the increased masturbatory activity and the change in his fluids.

"Then it's a good thing we need a flaccid measurement, so I can take a sample." She had not idea she was looking at him like he was lunch, or that the scent of her desire was filling the small room.
 
He didn't get a robe. Normally, when a doctor asked you to strip they gave you a flimsy robe. More of a dressing gown, really. Just a sheet of thin fabric with two sleeves in and a tie in the back. Maybe they were called modesty garments. Whatever is was called, Alex didn't get one.

That was his first clue something was off.

The second clue was that Dr. Foster didn't leave the room when she told him to strip down. She actually watched him the whole time. That was definitely weird. Maybe it was because she was going to be examining his penis. Maybe she just didn't think the modesty garments were helpful. Alex assured himself that was all that was going on.

Dr. Foster herself was not what Alex had come to expect from physicians. All of his doctors growing up had been significantly older than him. And none of them had a rack like this doctor. That was a bit cruder than he had meant to put it, but she was the first medical practitioner of any kind who managed to find a tight pair of scrubs. The shirt, in particular, left very little to the imagination. Dr. Foster was very well endowed and as she walked him through his physical exam, her extra large busom did not go unnoticed.

Alex could feel his blood pressure rising as the exam continued. His mind was getting a little hazy as he got aroused. Dr. Foster's constant, lingering glances at his cock were turning him on. Every time he glanced at her breasts, and Alex was definitely checking her out, her nipples just kept getting more pronounced. He purple scrub shirt had started off as tight, but round, with no visible nipple. Then the buds appeared. Then they became more apparent. Now they were prominently displayed. Alex imagined that if they got any harder they'd rip through her shirt.

She said she would need to measure his cock, both fully erect and flaccid. She used the word cock. That should have been an alarm bell too, but Alex dismissed the alarm when she started rubbing his cock and reached across his body, letting her nipples scrape along his chest and pushing her titflesh firmly up against him. She had asked a question, but it took Alex a moment to remember what it was because of her attention.

"Uh, no, it gets bigger. A lot bigger. I'm probably, maybe half hard right now." his cock was large in her hand, pat least a good ten inches and thick around as a coke can, but the foreskin had only begun to retreat from the head of the penis, showing a hit of purple. Fully erect the head would be exposed and standing proudly.

Alex closed his eyes and moaned as the doctor continued to stimulate his penis as he explained about having to masturbate multiple times a day just to keep his penis down, and how he was cumming more than he'd ever came before, ejaculating thicker semen and so much more of it.

"Then it's a good thing we need a flaccid measurement, so I can take a sample."

Alex nodded. "That's not flaccid either. I think you're going to have to get me hard, take a measurement and then get me off to get a flaccid measurement. And uh," he paused, blushing, he'd never been this candid with a woman before, "And like I said, it takes a lot longer for me to get off now. You may want to consider other forms of stimulation."

He gulped as he looked in her eyes. He wasn't sure exactly what that look was, but it was far closer to desire than it was to concern. He thought about it for a split second, but she had already been stroking his cock. He would go for it.

"Maybe added visual stimulation. Naked women, especially their breasts and vaginas, definitely turn me on. You could get naked. Or if you don't feel comfortable, one of your nurses could do it. And there's other parts of your body you could use to stimulate my cock. I could sign a release if you think that's necessary."
 
"You already signed a medical consent form for follow up tests." She smiled at his suggestions, and laying the measuring device down, and looked him up and down like he was a prime cut of meat. "I suppose I could assist you, but you'd have to follow my instructions." She trailed of as she pulled her scrub top over her head, revealing her lush breasts, the nipples straining to be freed. She laid the scrub top over her chair and looked through a few drawers before she found what she was looking for.

She poured a little lubricant on her hands and said with a very unprofessional smile. "You don't mind if I don't bother wearing gloves do you?" She used both of her hands to coat the shaft in the lubricant, it was a sample of something used to speed up an erection as the warmth caused blood flow to increase.

She kept her eyes locked on his, as she continued to stroke him, ever so casually running her fingers down to feel the heaviness of his balls and tease his anus. "I'd usually do a prostate massage, but you're so young, you've probably never had one before."

She leaned across him, letting her nipples brush against him. "How often are you masturbating? Does fluid content decrease or increase throughout the day?"

She wondered how long his morning wood lasted and she took a moment to look down at his slickened cock, "Most men find their morning erection lasts the longest and produces the most volume due to high testoreone levels. Do you feel that is true for you?" She looked back into his eyes as she gently stretched the foreskin, and then licked the very tip of his cock.
 
Dr. Foster reminded Alex that he had already signed a release at the start of the trial. Then she gave him a look of pure desire, like he was nothing more than a piece of meat and she was hungry! Alex felt the blood rushing through his body, making him a bit light headed, but also engorging his cock, making it jump and grow as Dr. Foster stared at it.

Without ceremony she stripped off her scrubs top, exposing her bra-covered breasts. Alex was a bit disappointed when she didn't continue and strip down to nothing, but hey, this was still better than nothing, and he was definitely getting a hand job out of this, which was something. It was certainly better than doing it himself. The bra was not particularly sexy, either. Very functional though. Sturdy. And considering the size of Dr. Foster's breasts, Alex figured she probably needed the support.

The image of her large breasts came into his mind and Alex closed his eyes for a second while she rifled through her office drawers. He could see his massive dick with her breasts wrapped around it, her bra keeping her breasts squeezed against him, her body rocking back and forth, masturbating her with her mammoth titties. Alex let out a low, quiet moan at the idea.

Something wet was touching his cock and Alex's eyes shot wide open. Dr. Foster was rubbing his cock with some liquid and it was very warm. After the initial shock, Alex realized how good it felt. She stroked him thoroughly with both hands for a few minutes, making sure his cock was completely coated with the liquid. She said something about not using gloves and Alex met here eyes and smiled.

She held his gaze, them both smiling as she caressed his balls. Alex was about to say how good it felt when she teased his ass. Alex jumped, moving a few inches off the table, then landing back on it. She said something about stimulating his prostate and he shook his head.

"No," he said firmly, the first stern thing he'd said since being in the doctor's office. "I do not want that."

She seemed to respect that and kept manipulating his cock as she leaned against him, pressing her breasts against his chest.

"How often are you masturbating? Does fluid content decrease or increase throughout the day?"

"Fluid content? You mean my semen? Uh, there's a ton of it. Like, you are probably going to want to strip just so your clothes stay clean. I don't know if there's more of it each time, but there's definitely not less of it. And jerking off? At least ten times a day. Some days it's every hour. My wrists are getting tired. I wish I could just find somebody to have sex with." Maybe two or three girls, with all the hard-ons he was getting these days.

"Most men find their morning erection lasts the longest and produces the most volume due to high testosterone levels. Do you feel that is true for you?"

"Fuck no," he replied flippantly, then blushed slightly. "Sorry Doc. I mean no. If anything I'm coming more at the end of the day then the beginning. And I'm lasting forever. When I first started, a wank took about as long as it usually did. Now it takes a solid ten minutes of stroking, and that's not trying to last, if you know what I mean, and I'm ready to go again right away."

He paused, something coming to mind. "Maybe it's because I'm drinking a ton of water during the day, and I don't drink any water when I'm asleep?"

Dr. Foster maintained eye contact while he answered, and kept looking in his eyes as she pulled his foreskin and licked the tip of his cock. Alex jerked, his cock growing in her hands, his foreskin pulling back. one of his hands moved to her ass and gave it a squeeze.

"That's it Doc, suck my cock, see if you can get that monster in your mouth. Fuck, that feels good."
 
Dr. Foster

She found the information interesting and wondered if he was producing thicker spunk first thing in the morning. She adjusted the height on her rolling chair, pulled him to the edge of the table, pressing her boobs up against the shaft as she focused on swallowing the swollen head. He tasted different, almost sweet, like honey.

Jacking off 10 times a day was undoubtedly making going to classes and doing his school work unbearable. She'd have to do something about that, before it caused problems for him. Her young nurse was a rather insatiable redhead, could probably be convinced to check on him first thing in the morning and deal with his first erection of the day.

She let the fat wet tip fall from her mouth and murmured, "I wonder if you wouldn't have fewer erections if you lasted longer." Of course in her mind fewer was 6-8, or every couple hours, as that would reduce the risk of him getting caught with his abnormal wood.

She continued licking and kissing the tip, before she pulled out a small pump like device, which she placed on the tip, and flicked a switch. "This should stimulate and collect at the same time." She licked up and down the shaft, wondering how it would feel inside her.

She watched the pump, which was intended for breast milk, begin to do it's work, the collection jar could hold just over 2 pints, and if he was ejaculating that much he'd be severely dehydrated.
 
Alex smiled as she readjusted her chair to press her tits against his cock. Then she tried to swallow the engorged cockhead and Alex found himself moaning.

"Fuck, that feels good Doc," he said, closing his eyes and enjoying the multitude of sensations on his cock.

"That's right, suck that cock," letting his hand move to her head, caressing her hair.

A loud 'pop' filled the room as she let his cockhead out of her mouth, and she said something as she continued to lick and kiss his cock. She was worshipping his cock and Alex was loving it.

Then, out of nowhere, she slipped a specialized piece of equipment over his cockhead, secured it, and started licking and sucking his shaft. Alex was about to ask what was going on when she flicked the switch and he heard a pump start up. It wasn't as nice as her mouth, but it didn't feel bad. In fact, it felt pretty good. Between that and her licking his shaft, Alex could tell he was close.

It only took another few minutes of stimulation before Alex felt his cock start to jump. It throbbed in her hands, moving away from her mouth for a second, then right back. His balls tightened up and then his hips jerked once.

White goo exploded into the pump, coating the walls of the 'jar,' obscuring a good view. Thick, blast after blast of cum splattered against the modified pump that was over Alex's cockhead, his hips jerking, and his hands gripping the exam table. The motor of the pump bogged down, making a lower noise, then, after a moment, started running smoothly again. The collection area slowly filled up about half way.

While Alex's cock was slowly moving down toward his belly, it hadn't gotten any smaller yet. It may have been the weight of the pump that was bringing it down.

----------------

OOC I was going to write a little more, but I figured this was a good place to see Dr. Foster's reaction to what happened.
 
Dr Foster

She hadn't considered the force of the ejaculate, and the sound it made at it splattered against the jar, astonished her. I left turned the pump down to minimal suction, knowing it would automatically detach when it drew no more fluid in for 30 seconds. She was staring at his balls, then the jar, and then his cock, which was still engorged.

She measured it while it was still fully erect, and undid her bra, letting her breasts swing free, as the confines of her bra had been tormenting her nipples and she was feeling very hot.

"Wow," she went to the sink and poured a glass of cool water, and offered it to him and then laying a hand on his forehead took his temperature. He was hot, running a few degrees above what she had measured when he first arrived.

"How do you feel?" she asked, not really thinking about how the view of her full lush breasts and dark hard tits was effecting him.
 
Alex stared at her breasts now that they were free. He ignored the pump and what was going on down there. She came back and he accepted the glass of water, easily downing it. The doctor put her hand on his head and asked him how he felt. He handed the glass back to her other hand.

"I feel good. Really good. Thirsty, I'm going to need more water."

Under normal circumstances Alex was very polite. He wouldn't normally do this, but he didn't want to stop himself. His hands reached out and cupped her breasts, one in each hand. He squeezed her breasts, his thumbs rubbing over her hardened nipples. Down at his crotch his dick began to reverse direction, lifting up as the pump fell off the tip.

"And horny, incredibly horny," he said, squeezing and kneading her breasts. "This time, Doc, can I cum inside you instead of the jar?"
 
Dr Foster

She got him another glass of water, fixed a cool compress for his head, she was concerned about him overheating. She heard the pump disengage and she moved it off him. It didn't look like they would be getting a flaccid measurement anytime soon, and he was touching her breasts.

She moved away long enough to weigh the specimen, label the liquid volume, and she put it in a special cabinet for storage. Then she undid the tie on her scrub pants and kicked them away, removing her shoes and panties in quick succession. She knew it was incredibly unprofessional as she gazed down at his cock, see it standing tall and firm. She took the cool compress off, it wasn't going to stay in place anyhow. She encouraged him to sit up and she straddled him, facing away, his cock jutting out between her legs, looking obscene and right at home pressed along her pussy and up her belly.

"I hope you're not a virgin, because i don't think I can be gentle any more."

The scent of her pussy filled the room the instant she had dropped her pants, and now she took his hands placed them firmly on her breasts, as she guided his shaft to her wet snatch. She lifted herself up as much as possible, straining, feeling the head spreading her open, feeling light headed as the tip finally managed to sink in with a slurping pop sound.

"Oh my," she gasped wiggling, letting her body adjust to the warm thick intrusion as she squirmed her way down the first 6 inches. "Yes," she said, forgetting she had not given him explicit permission to cum inside her as she rode him, slowly forcing him deeper and deeper inside her wet hungry snatch.
 
Alex accepted the second glass of water and let Dr. Foster put a cool compress on his head. This was the weirdest sex he'd ever had. Dr. Foster was a dichotomy of desire and dispassion. One moment she'd be slurping and sucking on his cock like it was her favorite ice cream, the next she was taking measurements and asking medical questions. She was going forward and pulling back, and she hadn't really said anything about him playing with her tits.

Alex had finished the water before Dr. Foster put his semen sample in a cabinet. She turned to face him, her eyes fixed on his cock, undid her scrub bottoms and kicked them away, making her substantial breasts swing and sway. That's when Alex saw her panties.

Her panties were a complete contrast to her bra. The bra had been 1000% function over form. A modern masterpiece of construction designed to buttress her boobs against gravity. There was nothing sexy about her bra, it wasn't built to attract anyone, it was built to do a single job and do it well. Her panties, however, were built only to be sexy. They were skimpy, barely covering her secrets, hinting that it could be revealed, enticing a lover to discover her secrets, to explore and plunder. They were lacy, making them look bigger than they were, like they were almost the size of regular panties, but covered so much less.

And they were soaking wet.

So she was definitely into him. Alex grinned.

She kicked off her shoes, making her breasts bounce all over the place again. Then she pulled off her panties. The sound of wet fabric sticking to flesh as she stripped the panties off her sex filled the otherwise silent exam room. Alex's cock, erect again already, flexed at the sound. He was sure she saw it, she'd been staring at his cock since she put away his semen sample.

Then the scent of her sex filled the room and Alex's cock flexed again. Desire filled his mind and he fought to keep some sense of rationality.

She closed the distance between them, removed his compress and helped him sit up. Then she got up on the table with him, sitting in his lap, her but against his belly, his cock pressing up against her pussy. He felt the wetness, the juice of her pussy slick against his cock, and felt his cock throb, pressing up against her sex.

"I hope you're not a virgin, because i don't think I can be gentle any more."

Dr. Foster didn't wait for a reply. She grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts. Alex did his part, caressing them, kneading them, getting a feel for her massive titflesh, working to find her nipples, but slowed by the doctor's own movements.

She wasn't content with him manipulating her breasts. Dr. Foster sat up and leaned forward, bringing her ass into the air and giving Alex a great view of what happened next. She grabbed his cock shaft and moved it back and forth, rubbing the cockhead against her vulva as she searched out the entrance to her vagina. Alex squeezed her breasts hard as she found it, he moaned loudly as the tip of his cockhead spread her labia, ever so slightly at first, and then more, and more, spreading her wider and wider with the mammoth flesh spear, bringing incredible waves of pleasure to Alex. He was silent when his cockhead crested the entrance of her vagina, and the slurping sound of her labia closing in around his shaft filled the room.

Apparently Dr. Foster was feeling some pleasure too. She managed to say "Oh my," and then quickly began squirming her hips, trying to work more of his cock into her cunt. For his part, Alex let her work. He didn't want to hurt her by thrusting into her before she was ready, so he closed his eyes and focused on working her breasts. Squeezing her nipples, caressing her tits, getting to know every inch of her breasts.

She began to rock to and fro, bringing more of his enormous cock into her pussy, millimeter by millimeter. Alex was enjoying the show, watching his cock slowly disappear inside his doctor. His left hand released her breast, traveled down her body to between her leg. Using his sense of touch alone he found her labia stretched wide from his thick meat stick and her clitoris exposed. He began to rub her clit with his hand.

"That feels good, doesn't it Doc?" Alex asked, squeezing her nipple, and pulling on it, letting the weight of her breast add to the pull on her nipple.

"Ride that cock." It was reflex. Alex loved to talk during sex, to egg his lovers on to greater heights of lust and desire. "Ride it nice and hard. Make yourself cum all over me, all over the exam table. Fuck yourself to a nice hard orgasm doc, and then, when you're ready, I'll start fucking you. Right now my cock is just a big, hard, fleshy dildo for you. But if you cum, nice and hard, I'll fuck you with it until you cum again. Would you like that, doc? Tell me, say the words."
 
Dr. Foster

"That feels good, doesn't it Doc?"

"Yes, Alex," she purred and moaned in reply, gradually developing a rhythm as she found the proper angle to ride his fat cock.

"Ride that cock."

She reached behind and smacked her ass, as if to say Giddyup.

"Ride it nice and hard. Make yourself cum all over me, all over the exam table. Fuck yourself to a nice hard orgasm doc, and then, when you're ready, I'll start fucking you. Right now my cock is just a big, hard, fleshy dildo for you. But if you cum, nice and hard, I'll fuck you with it until you cum again. Would you like that, doc? Tell me, say the words."

"I don't think twice will be enough," she growled building up speed as she found the right fucking movements. She had one particularly large lover in the past, but he was more length than girth and this young man had both. She knew her pussy could stretch, as the young red headed nurse had asked me about fisting, and Becky had basically provoked the good doctor into demonstrating on Becky's wet cunt.

Our relationship was work and sex. Dr Foster fucked her, there was very little emotion beyond desire. Doc found herself looking forward to see Becky's pussy stretched around Alex's tool, even as she wished she could keep him to herself.

"We should probably wean you off the drug." Emila gasped even as she was pretty sure the changes were permanent, she didn't think it was wise to make him any bigger, even as she knew taking him cold turkey off was a horrible idea.

"Fuck," she began to almost chant each time she pushed downward. She was glad the office was sound proofed as she screamed out in relief as her desires, his touch, and the movements, all finally clicked together to produce a strong fucking orgasm, her pussy clenching him like a milking machine, as her fluids flowed down barely escaping at his cock stretched her pussy tight around him.
 
Last edited:
She smacked her ass in response to him telling her to ride his cock and whatever doubts about the doctor's enthusiasm that Alex had were gone. Fuck, she wanted it.

"I don't think twice will be enough," was her growled response to his commands.

And then she went about proving it. For his part, Alex kept up his assault on her clit and tits, squeezing and rubbing her as she bounced up and down on his cock, faster and faster, taking more and more of his cock deep inside her. She gasped something about the drug before she started screaming out "Fuck!" each time she bounced down on his cock. Alex stepped up his game, squeezing and pulling her nipples with one hand while fanning his fingers over her clit with the other.

It all came to a head with her scream that filled the exam room. Her pussy exploded around his cock, pulsating and clenching his cock as her body rode the waves of orgasm. Alex closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and enjoying the pleasure Dr. Foster was bringing him. He slowed his hands, but didn't stop, still squeezing and enjoying her tits, and rubbing her sex, his fingers getting wet from her juice, and splashing it on her vulva and thighs.

They stayed there for a moment, enjoying the bliss of her orgasm. After that moment, Alex gave her pussy a gentle slap.

"Time to get up, Doc. You fucked yourself nice and hard, like a good girl, and now it's time for me to fuck you."

He rubbed the palm of her hand on her clit, squeezed her tit and leaned in to nibble her ear.

"Lean forward and get your ass in the air. I want to see your pussy staring at me as all your juice leaks out. Then I'm going to fill you back up. You'd like that, right Doc, to be filled up with first my cock, and then my cum? TO get fucked on your exam table like a common slut? To be made to cum again on this cock that's already buried deep in your pussy."
 
Dr. Emilia Fucking Foster

She lifted herself off him, and watched his massive cock sway, full and heavy before she bent over the exam table, "I wouldn't call myself common, Boy," she gave the last word a lurid intonation, as she ground her tits into the cheap rough paper that covered the exam table. She wasn't thinking about birth control, and she knew from his intake he was std free. She had no idea if his jacked up sperm was potent, as the intended sample cared about fucking performance and not fertility.

She thought of him as a fucking amazing side affect, one she'd never report of course. She'd run the tests, more for her own information and curiosity than anything else. Dr. Foster was a very curious woman and she let herself enjoy him fully without any of the worries that normally would plague a sexual relationship.

Getting him flaccid was going to be fun. She had worked up a sweat riding him and she wriggled against him now, anticipating him slamming into her like a young stud.
 
Dr. Foster pulled herself up, Alex's cock slowly came out of her, the crest of his cockhead expanded her labia, and when it finally came out of her whatever juices that had been blocked by his cock came out, dripping over his cock.

Fuck that was hot to watch.

"I wouldn't call myself common, Boy."

The words pulled Alex back to reality. He thought over the words as he moved himself behind her. His right hand moved to her cunt, rubbing it up and down then slipping three fingers inside her, starting to finger fuck her. He moved his fingers slowly, turning his fingers and looking for her g-spot. Alex knew roughly where it should be, but each girl was different.

"You object to common, but not to slut?" Alex's other hand moved to her clitoris, rubbing it firmly, and maybe a little too rough."

"So Dr. Foster, you admit you're a slut? A wanton wench? A lusty, cum hungry whore?" Alex kept up his masturbation of Emila's clit and cunt, hopefully finding the rough bit of flesh that indicated the g-spot.

"Are you cum hungry? Or are you cock hungry? Or is it both?" Alex pulled his fingers out of her cunt, though he still worked the clit.

"Or is it that you're an exquisite slut? A superb whore? Are you hungry for all cocks and cum or just the best?" He lined his cock up to her gaped pussy with his free hand, putting just enough of the tip inside her to fill the gap but not pushing in yet.

"I want an answer," pause, "Emila."

------------------

OOC: Are we kneeling on the exam bed with your face down and ass up, or are our feet on the floor with you bent over the exam table. I'm good either way, and I wrote the post open ended in that regard.
 
"Common implies average, and I don't think I'm average in any respect." She moaned, feeling his fingers plunging into her soaking wet cunt. Feeling him explore, feeling a smidge of respect that he evidently knows what a g spot is and how to use it. "I'm a bitch," she moaned again. "I'm sure I have a price I'd take to be a whore for a night, but it would be pretty damn high." Dr. Foster moaned again. "Sluts spread their legs for any dick that swings their way, and I'm more selective." She wasn't even sure she remembered the question, "I thoroughly enjoy fucking, and if you are very lucky I might share you with some of my best fucking friends." The word fuck is forced from my mouth an exclamation, a desire, and a need all rolled up in one fucking sound.

"I'm a horny bitch, now fuck me hard," I gasp feeing the warm wet swollen massive head of your dick begin to invade me again. "Fill me up so good that I will need one of my assistants to come in here and drain it out." The room reeked of wet hungry pussy, and I had a feeling my assistant was already wondering what was going on as our appointment time was long over.

OOC she is standing bent over the table.
 
"I thoroughly enjoy fucking, and if you are very lucky I might share you with some of my best fucking friends."

Alex didn't say anything, he kept rubbing Dr. Foster's clit, but he didn't say anything, just filed the idea away. Fucking her friends? His cock throbbed at the idea, the tip of his cock pressing up against the edge of her labia. Alex definitely liked the idea of fucking lots of women. Lots and lots of women.

"I'm a horny bitch, now fuck me hard. Fill me up so good that I will need one of my assistants to come in here and drain it out."


Alex moved his hands to her hips and slammed his cock home, shoving the entire length of him into her and shaking the heavy exam table. He pulled back an inch or two and slammed her again, and again, and again.

Dr. Foster had talked about bringing in another person to fuck with them. To join in their fucking? Whatever the term was, Alex liked the idea. Maybe the redhead who had shown him in.

He pulled out of her slowly this time, letting her feel the crest of his cockhead rubbing against her pussy walls as he pulled back six inches or so. He held himself there for a ten count then slammed himself all the way deep inside her. He pulled out slowly again, farther, until he could feel his cockhead pulling on her pussy entrance, then slammed home hard. He did that over and over, out slow, almost all the way out, then in hard and fast.

He pulled back again so only his head was inside her and paused. His left hand snaked under her and started rubbing her clit, his right hand gave her ass a nice, hard slap.

"Is that hard enough for you, my uncommon slut? Or do you want it harder, my exclusive slut, who keeps her legs open for my swinging dick?
 
She hadn't felt this horny since college, when she'd pledged a sorority and she'd smoked some pot. Now that had been a fucking good time, with all the girls who wanted to play could play, and just enough dick to keep them feeling very fucked up.

It was nights like those that had lead her to her current line of research, and she groaned as he pulled back, almost managing to escape before slamming back in. SHe wondered how much sexual experience he had before his cock got super sized.

Her words were strung out, one at a time, "I don't.....think.....I have.......the......time......to fuck......you......10.....times.......a day." She did however want to have him over to her place so she could ride his end of day erection, and then play with his morning wood. That was assuming he'd be agreeable to spending a couple nights a week at her home.

She was definitely going to need Becky to eat her out after this, as he was fucking her rough and hard. She was enjoying it, but knew she'd be paying for it later today.

"I want to feel you explode inside me." She managed to string the words together.
 
"I want to feel you explode inside me."

Alex grinned. he gave her clit another flick, pulled his left hand up and gave her left ass cheek a loud slap, then grabbed her hips again and drove his member home. Before his balls could slap against her he was pulling out of her again, bringing the full length of his shaft out of her, much faster than before, leaving only the cockhead inside her, then slamming back home again, never stopping, fucking her hard and fast.

Alex kept up this pace for a few minutes, whether she came again or not, he was lost in his passion, lost in the pleasure, and loving every sensation her pussy was giving him.

Eventually he rammed all the way into her and this time the balls slapped. He didn't pull out, but screamed out "FUCK!"

Semen exploded out of his cockhead spraying against her cervix and flooding her pussy, the semen flowing down his shaft, only the seal of her labia against his shaft kept it in. Alex backed up a few inches before the next blast of semen, letting a few bursts of cum go before pulling back a few more inches, then repeating the process as he came, showing an unbelievable amount of control during his orgasm. Alex stopped when his cockhead pushed up against her pussy entrance, creating a tighter seal, keeping most of his cum inside her, only a little having leaked past their genital seal during this process. He was still releasing cum into her pussy.

Alex stood there, panting. He took a few breaths and let out a laugh.

"Fuck that was good, Doc. I filled you up pretty good, do you want me to pull all the way out, or do you want to call in your assistants to drain you?"
 
She realized just how messy sex with him could be, considering he had pumped a load into her pussy, the force of it flooding her body. Dr. Foster had not considered just how much cum she could hold, as he pulled back still spurting, and she could feel the heat of in inside her.

"Can you reach the phone, and tap intercom, line 3 and tell Becky we need a clean up in here?"
 
Still coming down from his orgasm, Alex looked left and right, scanning the room for the phone. He went past it and caught it on his second look around the room. It was on his right. Alex reached out to hit the line 3 button, but it was just out of reach.

Shit.

Alex turned his attention down between their legs. His long shaft stood proud, about a foot of space between his hips and hers, the head of the cock missing, buried in the good doctor's pussy, her labia bulging, a thin coating of cream ringing around his shaft and her lips. It was an erotic sight and made his cock throb, the shaft pushing up, but the head moving, but staying where it was buried in the opening of her vagina. He would be ready to fuck again any minute now, he was sure.

Alex needed to move, just a little, but didn't want to 'uncork the wine,' so to speak. He put both hands on her hips and pulled back a little, causing a slight break in the seal, some cum slipping free. Keeping her in place with his left hand Alex hit the proper button with his right hand.

"Becky, Dr. Foster needs you in here for clean up."

Alex didn't wait for a response, he hit the button again, shutting off the intercom.

"She better hurry up, I need to fuck more."
 
Becky

Becky and Dr. Foster had an understanding. Becky was a bit of a slut, and after being caught sucking on trial patients cocks, well Dr. Foster agreed to keep it quiet, if Becky was at her beck and call.

Becky had thought it would be a problem, but Dr. Foster had been really relaxed about it, and they'd shared dinner a couple times a week, where Becky would talk about all the dicks she'd tasted since they last talked, and at some point they'd be naked, and Becky would be wet and willing to let Dr. Foster do anything she wanted, and Becky found out she really loved the taste of Dr. F's cunt. She would often leave her panties in Dr. F's lab coat, in the hopes of being punished. Dr. Foster blackmailing and punishing her, got her very hot and wet in no time.

So when a male voice called her to the exam room, she felt an immediate heat between her legs. Finding the door locked, her heart began to race. She looked both ways, before unlocking the door, slipping inside, and locking it again behind her. The view of a young (considering she was used to seeing men well past 40) stud with the tip of his cock lurking inside Dr. F's stretched pussy, which was oozing a mix of their fluids.

Well it was like walking into the porn version of your day dreams. Becky smiled, quickly stripped off her green scrubs, revealing she wasn't wearing panties, and a flimsy lacy bra. She ran her hand down his chest, to his warm dick and gently pulled him out, hearing the lurid popping noise of something big being forced through a smaller hole.

She rolled Dr. F over and gleefully put her boss in the stirrups.

"You're probably going to need to finger me first, so I can accommodate that big boy of yours." She pulled out the extension on the table, resting her body against it as she dove into the very fresh cream pie of Dr. F's very well fucked cunt, and shivered in anticipation of Alex, she recalled briefly glancing at the appointment book before coming in.
 
Becky didn't waste any time. She had the door shut and locked and her clothes off, all but her bra, in seconds. Alex noted the lack of panties. Interesting. What went on in these offices?

She didn't bother with words. The red-headed slut closed the distance and ran her hand down Alex's muscled chest and down to his cock. She pulled his dick out of the doctor, with a loud pop in the silent room, and a burst of cum then an oozing of it. The stopper was out of the bottle, so to speak.

Becky closed the doctor's legs and rolled her onto her back, then spread her legs and got her in the stirrups. With practiced ease Becky pulled the exam table/drawer thingy out, lay down on it, on her belly with her feet still on the floor, and told him to finger her to get her ready. Then she dove right into the cream pie, eating out the doctor.

Alex took a moment and assessed the situation. Becky still had her bra on. They could remedy that soon enough. Right now he needed to fuck her.

No, right now he needed some water. He reached over the doc and got his glass. He walked over to the sink and filled the glass, and downed it in one huge gulp. He filled it again, and drank this glass slower, watching the seen in front of him. The older doctor getting eaten out by the younger nurse. Nurse? Assistant? didn't matter, it was turning him on. Not that he needed much encouragement. His dick was rock hard again.

Alex finished the glass and put it next to the sink. He walked behind Becky and took his dick in his hand. He spread her cheeks and rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit, spreading her a little.

"Look at this, my cock's all covered in cum. Nobody sucked it clean for me, how rude. I guess I'll just wipe it on something."

He bent slightly and ran his shaft against Becky's inner thigh. First the left, then the right, getting his cum on her skin. Alex leaned back and rubbed the tip of his cockhead against her pussy, then squeezed her ass cheeks together, pushing them against the purple monster.

"Hmmm, that worked a little."

Alex pulled away from teasing the red-head and pulled his cock up and brought it down, slapping one ass cheek and then the other.

"I guess that will do for now."

He put one hand on Becky's hips and moved the other against her pussy, starting to rub her with his fingers. He took a few strokes, up and down her lips, then pushed two fingers between her labia and spread her a bit. She was wet. That was good. Taking his hand off her hip he moved it between her legs and started rubbing her clit with it. Her lips being sufficiently parted by the hand rubbing her clit, Alex removed the original hand and tested the waters with one finger, trying to gauge how tight she was.

The Doctor had time to get herself used to his monster cock and was gaped quite wide when he shoved three fingers inside her. He didn't want to do the same to Becky until he knew she was ready for him.

He moved his finger around inside her and began pushing down, towards her stomach, gently probing for that wet, sandpapery patch that signified her g-spot. He would find it soon enough.
 
Back
Top