Salem

Aliceinchains36

Sober & Godless
Joined
Jan 28, 2016
Posts
1,444
OOC: So, this would probably be better for the lounge, but I don't want to put it there. No one ever visits Wonderland :(
So I'm putting Salem where everyone can see it. Basically it's something to do when I'm bored. It's like one of the hideout threads in the lounge. So everyone can come and hang out here. It will be a semi OOC, but mostly IC thread. Because I'll be in character the whole time. It will also be similar to the pet shop, but this time I'm going to ignore people! Woo! That way I won't get overwhelmed and distracted by boring plots. So if I don't respond come back with a better character or something. I'll add more intros for the club and my characters, and if you can't figure out the rules from those, it's basically anything goes. I'm going to be playing a witch and a mermaid, so non humans are welcome. I'm also playing a human, and they're welcome as well. Also this is sort of a spin off of Jeffinator / Omnilore's thread Lusthaven. That's the island. But this thread will take place exclusively in Salem. Unless I just get an irresistible reason to leave. So I think that's everything I need for this post. Here's the link to the original Lusthaven:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1292376

Enjoy the club everyone!
 
Last edited:
Salem

Abigail runs a nightclub/brothel on the island called Salem. The entire club has gothic metal vibe and is divided into five stories. The first floor is the club part. Drinking, gambling, dancing, strippers, live music, and other normal club things take place here. The second floor (which is under the first. Salem is built mostly underground. Think of an upside down skyscraper) is the brothel. Any Salem employee can be taken here for a price. The brothel floor consists of private rooms for the customers use, ranging from tiny cells that contain only beds to huge lavish suits with all of the luxury of a mansion. The third floor is the dungeon (because what evil witch doesn't have a dungeon?) which is available for use by customers for enough money. The dungeons are equipped for both sexual and non-sexual activities. The fourth floor are the slave pens. This is where the employees of Salem sleep when not on duty (everyone working at Salem is some type of slave. They all wear tight purple collars with runes that keep them from leaving the club and signaling to customers that they're available for purchase.). Customers can go to this floor if they're interested in purchasing a slave. The fifth and final floor is Abigail's personal floor. No one is allowed on this floor without her express permission. She spends most of her time here with her favorite slaves, working on new spells or new forms of torture. She rarely leaves her lair, but when she does it's usually because she desires something. If it's a grimore, a new slave, a magical artifact, or something else, Abigail won't stop until she gets it.
 
Name: Abigail Williams (yes the Abigail Williams)

Age: 336 (looks like she's in her twenties)

Race: Human/ Witch

Appearance: Abigail can change her appearance at will, but prefers to look like she naturally did when she was in her twenties, except for her eye color, which are colored in a deep purple.

History: Abigail was born in Salem, Massachusetts in 1680. At a young age she discovered her powers, and used them to cause the famous Salem Witch Trials. She faked her death in her early teens and began to hunt for grimores to increase her powers. She spent the next 200 years gaining knowledge and power, as well as wreaking havoc throughout history. She discovered Lusthaven in the early 1900's and began to build her slavery empire there.

Powers: Abigail has had 300 years to perfect her powers. She's mastered most branches of magic, including immortality, necromancy, transformation, and mind reading.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 36
Name: Her true name is Osirealesa but her slave name is Bella

Age: 22 (the mermaid equivalent)

Race: Mermaid

Appearance: Bella has naturally white hair and blue green eyes. Her skin used to be very tan, but has grown increasingly more pale from her lack of sunlight. Her breasts were originally small, but Abigail permanently increased the size. When she's in the water her tail is pale pink.

History: Osirealesa grew up in peaceful realm that consisted of large oceans and islands. When she was (the mermaid equivalent) 18 she was captured by Abigail. Abigail changed the mermaid's name to Bella and has kept her as a sex slave for her entire adult life.

Powers: Bella can breathe under water, and when she is removed from water she grows legs. She is also capable of singing hypnotic songs, but this power has been restricted by Abigail's magic.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
Name: Roxanne, goes by Roxy

Age: 19

Race: Human

History: Roxy was born a slave in Salem. She grew up cooking and cleaning the club, but was soon noticed by Abigail for her extreme intelligence. Abigail had Roxy schooled, nurturing the child's genius. Roxy grew up in relative luxury compared to the other slaves, and they soon grew to hate her for it. Abigail allowed Roxy to live in a small room on her personal level to protect her from the other slaves. At thirteen Roxy began to deliver small unimportant messages on Abigail's behalf. Soon the cheerful teen was known as Abigail's mouthpiece, delivering the witch's commands all over the island. Roxy spent the next few years speaking for Abigail, until the day she turned eighteen, when Abigail grew a cock (yes she does have a spell for that) and took Roxy's virginity. After that Abigail allowed Roxy to choose who she had sex with, as opposed to all other slaves who had no choice.

Roxy, unlike literally every other slave in Salem, doesn't hate Abigail. She reveres and practically worships the witch. Because of Roxy's deep loyalty, Abigail gives Roxy more freedom. Roxy isn't restricted to Salem, and is allowed to go anywhere she pleases on the island. Roxy can say no when others ask her for sex (although she very rarely uses this right). Roxy basically is free, her only restrictions are that she must follow all of Abigail's orders to the letter. Roxy wears a light blue collar to show her elevated status.

Because Abigail is so rarely seen, some of the younger people on the island think that Roxy is the actual owner of Salem, and Abigail is just a rumor.

Roxy is one of the few people on the island who could be considered good or pure. She hates blood, violence, and torture, and she goes our of her way to make both the slaves and the masters happy.

Powers: Roxy has no actual powers, but she does have genius level intelligence.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
There are four enterances to Salem, available to those who know where to look. The first and most obvious is the main enterance located on the island of Lusthaven. A looming gothic cathedral made of dark grey stone sits on the beach, looking completely alien in the tropical setting. Gargoyles sit on the spires of the club, while a massive suit of black armor guards the black double doors that lead into the club. This metal titan serves as the bouncer to Salem, turning anyone Abigail deems unworthy away.

The second entrance is located in L.A. In a normal looking alleyway in downtown is a black door spray-painted onto a brick wall. Painted above the door is a gargoyle. Tell it the name of the place Abigail was born, and you will find yourself in the club. The second enterance is located in New York City. On a back street in Red Hook, carved into a drainage grate, is a gargoyle. Tell it where Abigail performed her first great deed, and you'll find yourself in the club. The final enterance is located in the town of Salem, in the very place Abigail was born. In one of countless occult shops in the city, a trapdoor with a gargoyle knocker can be found. Tell it the name of its mistress, and you will find yourself in the club.

Regardless of which door you use, you will find yourself in the enterance hall of Salem. Walking along the long hallway will lead you to the main room of the club. The floors are made of black wood, and the walls of deep grey stone. The high vaulted ceilings are made of the same grey stone, with alcoves and rafters that hold gargoyle guards. The entire dark club is bathed in a soft purple light, that seems to have no source.

The club is shaped like a giant cross. The left side is a small lounge with soft purple carpeting, and matching overstuffed chairs. This part of the club is magically muffled, keeping the noise of the rest of the club to a dull roar. Opposite the lounge on the right side is the stage. Here the band plays while slaves dance around them, both on the stage and in cages hanging above it. Opposite the entrance hall (the bottom of the cross) is the bar, as well as two flanking doorways that lead downstairs. The middle of the cross serves as a large common area and dance floor.

Scantly clad female slaves dart around serving drinks and food, while equally underdressed male slaves serve as guards for things too trivial for the gargoyles. All the slaves were tight purple collars with glowing runes, indicating the are available for purchase at any time. Any slave can be taken downstairs to the brothels or dungeons, for a price. This is Abigail Williams's club, this is Salem.
 
Tonight Abigail Williams is making a rare appearance. Sitting in her throne in the roped off V.I.P. section of the lounge sipping a goblet of wine, she watches her patrons enjoy her club. Kneeling on the floor beside her, is Abigail's favorite pet, Bella. The mermaid sits silently, her naturally sad face doing its best to stay expressionless. Abigail's other favorite pet, Roxy, wanders the main floor, chatting, flirting, and making sure all of the patrons are happy.

OOC: Go! I'm done, everyone can post now! But I am probably going to bed soon, so don't expect an instant response.
 
Growing bored with watching, Abigail rose from her throne. She walked forward across the club, a silence following behind her as the crowd watched the legendary figure. The music trailed off as Abigail floated onto the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen." Abigail said, her soft voice carrying through the entire club. "I have a once in a life time opportunity for some lucky wretch in this club. I recently discovered a small village of Ice Elves..." Abigail smirked as the crowd gasped. "Yes, Ice Elves. The nearly forgotten extinct species of elf. Well, they are not extinct. I now have their entire species in my possession. And because I am a generous woman, one of you could own one of these rare beings." Abigail snapped her fingers and a beautiful elven woman appeared on the stage.

The elven woman looked as afraid as she did beautiful. Her eyes were wide with terror as she viewed the large crowd. Her pale skin was coveted in a thin sheen of sweat as she cowered next to Abigail on the stage. The elf's luscious curves were barely covered by ornate leather slave robes, and her breasts bounced with every movement.

"She's untrained, but also untouched. Completely innocent. I've taught her English, and taken her magic." Abigail said, her long fingers playing with the elf's long pale locks. "The bidding will start at one million dollars." Abigail said, surveying the crowd.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
James stood for a moment in front of the wall. He'd wandered the alleys of LA for nearly two hours already looking for this exact location. The direction he'd received from the useless halfling Tamana had proved only helpful to a point, after which James had to rely on his own skills and a lot of persistence.

He stared at the painted image of the black door. The paint all around the image was dingy and peeling in spots but the door looked so realistic he felt compelled to reach out and touch it. Just before his fingers reached the wall, he sensed that he should keep his hands to himself for the time being. Looking up, he saw the painted gargoyle above the door. Looking intently he could see the gargoyle shimmer slightly as if preparing to pounce.

1_zpsewybnmba.jpg


James lowered the hood of his coat and confidently spoke the word:

"SALEM"

A brief shimmer passed over the door making it seem even more real. Looking up, he saw that the gargoyle's stance had shifted slightly. It still seemed to be eying him intently but also looked more relaxed. James reached out and touched his fingers to the door, which shimmered at his touch and then vanished with the animated appearance of opening inward. Glancing from side to side, James stepped through the opening in the wall and vanished down the hall.

He paused briefly once inside and took in the appearance of the club. He'd heard many stories but was not fully prepared for the elaborate decadence he found. Not wanting to show any hesitance or apprehension, he spotted an empty chair in the lounge where he casually sat and called over one of the serving girls.

"Be a dear and bring me two of your most popular drink will you? And what is your recommendation for a tasty snack?"
 
James stood for a moment in front of the wall. He'd wandered the alleys of LA for nearly two hours already looking for this exact location. The direction he'd received from the useless halfling Tamana had proved only helpful to a point, after which James had to rely on his own skills and a lot of persistence.

He stared at the painted image of the black door. The paint all around the image was dingy and peeling in spots but the door looked so realistic he felt compelled to reach out and touch it. Just before his fingers reached the wall, he sensed that he should keep his hands to himself for the time being. Looking up, he saw the painted gargoyle above the door. Looking intently he could see the gargoyle shimmer slightly as if preparing to pounce.

1_zpsewybnmba.jpg


James lowered the hood of his coat and confidently spoke the word:

"SALEM"

A brief shimmer passed over the door making it seem even more real. Looking up, he saw that the gargoyle's stance had shifted slightly. It still seemed to be eying him intently but also looked more relaxed. James reached out and touched his fingers to the door, which shimmered at his touch and then vanished with the animated appearance of opening inward. Glancing from side to side, James stepped through the opening in the wall and vanished down the hall.

He paused briefly once inside and took in the appearance of the club. He'd heard many stories but was not fully prepared for the elaborate decadence he found. Not wanting to show any hesitance or apprehension, he spotted an empty chair in the lounge where he casually sat and called over one of the serving girls.

"Be a dear and bring me two of your most popular drink will you? And what is your recommendation for a tasty snack?"

A rather curvy halfling with shoulder length black hair, wearing a short black skirt and lacy black bra approached the man. "The chef's specialty for the evening is kolor kabobs. Kolor are large beasts from another dimension that Mistress Abigail took a liking to. They're quit delicious actually, like sweet beef. As for drinks, would wine suit you, or would you like something else?" She asked him with a soft smile. "Also, I don't know if you arrived in time for Mistress Abigail's announcement, but she's auctioning off an ice elf. It's very exciting! But if you're not fond of elves, anyone in a collar can entertain..." She trailed off, tugging her tight purple collar with a wink.
 
A rather curvy halfling with shoulder length black hair, wearing a short black skirt and lacy black bra approached the man. "The chef's specialty for the evening is kolor kabobs. Kolor are large beasts from another dimension that Mistress Abigail took a liking to. They're quit delicious actually, like sweet beef. As for drinks, would wine suit you, or would you like something else?" She asked him with a soft smile. "Also, I don't know if you arrived in time for Mistress Abigail's announcement, but she's auctioning off an ice elf. It's very exciting! But if you're not fond of elves, anyone in a collar can entertain..." She trailed off, tugging her tight purple collar with a wink.

James eyed the girl up and down trying to determine where she might be from and whether she was entirely human or not. He was still trying to size up the nature of this place and the expectations of the inhabitants. He also wasn't entirely sure how far he intended to go this evening. He reached into his jacket and slipped out a thin wallet from which he pulled out five one-hundred dollar bills.

"Wine would be perfect, thank you." He handed up the bills.

"And the kalor kabobs sound wonderful. I haven't had kolor for many years and would love to see how you prepare them here. So an order of kabobs and two bottles of the best wine that this money will buy."

He glanced around again.

"Sorry. I didn't hear the announcement about the elf. I'm not sure I'm in the market for full ownership tonight...but if you are available, I'd gladly accept your company while I eat and enjoy the wine. I've had a long day and would love someone to massage my shoulders, back and feet and see where it goes from there."
 
"It will go wherever you'd like it to." The halfling said, biting her lip and giving him a lusty look as she accepted the bills. "I'll be right back with your food and drink, then we can have some real fun." She said. She tucked the money into her bra before walking out of the lounge towards the bar. She returned a few moments later expertly balancing a silver tray on the palm of her hand. She sat the tray down on the small table next to the man before uncorking a bottle of wine. "1953 red, a very nice bottle." She said, pouring him a glass. The halfling woman then slid into his lap, giving him a sultry look. "So, what should I call you this evening? Master? Daddy? Your name? Something else? And what will you be calling me?" She asked, while picking up a kabob and holding it in front of his mouth.
 
Roxy looked out of place moving through the gothic club. A smiling woman wearing a bright blue sundress and matching collar stuck out like a sore thumb in the club. But the regulars knew Roxy. Roxy was Abigail's favorite servant, the witch's right have and voice. But unlike her Mistress, Roxy was sweet, innocent even. She was loved by nearly all of the patrons of Salem, as well as many of the slaves (the ones who weren't prone to jealousy at least). Roxy normally moved about the club, flirting and chatting, like a manager, but not tonight. Tonight she was on a mission.

The auction of the ice elf caught Roxy off guard as much as everyone else. But unlike everyone else, Roxy knew her Mistress. Maybe not totally, but enough to know she'd never trade something as valuable as the elf for mortal currency. Abigail was either trying to trap a stupid person who thought mortal money interested her, or someone in the club had something of value. Something rare. Something Abigail was willing to trade the elf woman for. And Roxy was determined to find the person who held an item of such immense value to her Mistress.
 
Growing bored with watching, Abigail rose from her throne. She walked forward across the club, a silence following behind her as the crowd watched the legendary figure. The music trailed off as Abigail floated onto the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen." Abigail said, her soft voice carrying through the entire club. "I have a once in a life time opportunity for some lucky wretch in this club. I recently discovered a small village of Ice Elves..." Abigail smirked as the crowd gasped. "Yes, Ice Elves. The nearly forgotten extinct species of elf. Well, they are not extinct. I now have their entire species in my possession. And because I am a generous woman, one of you could own one of these rare beings." Abigail snapped her fingers and a beautiful elven woman appeared on the stage.

The elven woman looked as afraid as she did beautiful. Her eyes were wide with terror as she viewed the large crowd. Her pale skin was coveted in a thin sheen of sweat as she cowered next to Abigail on the stage. The elf's luscious curves were barely covered by ornate leather slave robes, and her breasts bounced with every movement.

"She's untrained, but also untouched. Completely innocent. I've taught her English, and taken her magic." Abigail said, her long fingers playing with the elf's long pale locks. "The bidding will start at one million dollars." Abigail said, surveying the crowd.

images_zps7oul16rm.jpg
A nineteen year old youth, his fur a deep midnight blue running from his shoulders to his forearms, where it darkened to almost black wearing a pale blue gi top and dark red fingerless gloves, stared at the elven woman. He shifted his weight, drawing from beneath the long black cloak sheathing his muscular frame a sack of gold containing the equivalent of no less than 1.8 million, his most recent bounty. "One million, eight hundred thousand," he said in a low voice that cut through the multitude of voices. His thick raven hair fell down to the middle of his back, while the midnight blue canine ears poked up from just behind his temples. A pair of short tanto blades were crossed at the small of his back. He did, of course, have much more money than just that single sack. His father found it quite impressive that he'd succeeded in quite a few harsh missions despite his rather unique appearance.

A small, challenging smirk crossed his face, exposing the lengthened canines as he knew precisely how he'd succeeded in those missions, mostly messages as well as a few assassinations. His twin navy tails, tipped with black, swayed low to the ground clearing a good two feet around him.
 
"It will go wherever you'd like it to." The halfling said, biting her lip and giving him a lusty look as she accepted the bills. "I'll be right back with your food and drink, then we can have some real fun." She said. She tucked the money into her bra before walking out of the lounge towards the bar. She returned a few moments later expertly balancing a silver tray on the palm of her hand. She sat the tray down on the small table next to the man before uncorking a bottle of wine. "1953 red, a very nice bottle." She said, pouring him a glass. The halfling woman then slid into his lap, giving him a sultry look. "So, what should I call you this evening? Master? Daddy? Your name? Something else? And what will you be calling me?" She asked, while picking up a kabob and holding it in front of his mouth.


James cocked his head as the pleasure slave sat in his lap, snuggling up to him. As much as he enjoyed the pleasures of the fairer sex, he was always a little hesitant with the contrivances and games in places like this where the true intentions and feelings are always kept at a distance. Still, the warmth and pressure of his body was nice. He breathed in her scent, mingled with whatever spices were on the meat, and felt his arousal start to grow.

"My name is James", he replied. "And what is your name?"

He lightly grazed his lips along the side of her jawline but kept moving to nibble the piece of meat at the end of the skewer.
 
images_zps7oul16rm.jpg
A nineteen year old youth, his fur a deep midnight blue running from his shoulders to his forearms, where it darkened to almost black wearing a pale blue gi top and dark red fingerless gloves, stared at the elven woman. He shifted his weight, drawing from beneath the long black cloak sheathing his muscular frame a sack of gold containing the equivalent of no less than 1.8 million, his most recent bounty. "One million, eight hundred thousand," he said in a low voice that cut through the multitude of voices. His thick raven hair fell down to the middle of his back, while the midnight blue canine ears poked up from just behind his temples. A pair of short tanto blades were crossed at the small of his back. He did, of course, have much more money than just that single sack. His father found it quite impressive that he'd succeeded in quite a few harsh missions despite his rather unique appearance.

A small, challenging smirk crossed his face, exposing the lengthened canines as he knew precisely how he'd succeeded in those missions, mostly messages as well as a few assassinations. His twin navy tails, tipped with black, swayed low to the ground clearing a good two feet around him.

The first bidder was interesting. Non-human and bidding with gold. He was outbid immediately, of course, but Abigail kept her eye on him. Perhaps he had something better than gold to offer...

Roxy moved quickly towards the man bidding the gold. She could tell her Mistress was interested in him, and it was Roxy's duty to find out more. She moved beside him and gently tapped his shoulder. "Hello sir." Roxy said, smiling at him, "Will you be bidding with anything else tonight? The value of gold only goes so far..." She said, hoping this man had something more.
 
James cocked his head as the pleasure slave sat in his lap, snuggling up to him. As much as he enjoyed the pleasures of the fairer sex, he was always a little hesitant with the contrivances and games in places like this where the true intentions and feelings are always kept at a distance. Still, the warmth and pressure of his body was nice. He breathed in her scent, mingled with whatever spices were on the meat, and felt his arousal start to grow.

"My name is James", he replied. "And what is your name?"

He lightly grazed his lips along the side of her jawline but kept moving to nibble the piece of meat at the end of the skewer.

"Most people have trouble pronouncing my name. But it basically means melody. So that's what I go by." She explained, subtly grinding against him as she spoke. Unlike many of the other slaves, Melody loved Salem. She loved her work and she loved Mistress Abigail. She liked to think that attitude showed in all of her actions. Her eagerness to be near her clients, the way she spoke and moved, in everything she did really. She could tell James was still a little bit unsure about her, and she wanted to change that.

"So tell me James." Melody said, turning around in his lap so that she was facing him. "How did you end up here? People don't exactly wander in by accident." She said, taking a sip of wine from his goblet before offering it to him.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
images_zps7oul16rm.jpg
His warm amethyst irises flickered to the elven girl who spoke. He drew out a thick 'coin' and slid it near her. "One favor, free of cost. HÄ“idĂşs," he said quietly. He knew that would strike a chord with her, as that name, among the assassin community, had been a very powerful rising star, rivaled only by the current Grandmaster of his Clan, the Lin Kuei, and two or three other infamous assassins who were suspected to be deceased, but hadn't been seen in several years.
 
Roxy sighed in disappointment as she accepted the coin. "Real gold would've been better than this. Mistress Abigail doesn't need help killing." The human woman said. "If there's nothing else, I should move on." Roxy said, scanning the club for someone else of interest.
 
images_zps7oul16rm.jpg
His eyebrow rose slightly. "Who said that was all? That is just one. The other.... is much more interesting and far rarer, " he said quietly. He smirked at her comment. "Who said anything about killing? I said it was 'a favor', which doesn't necessarily mean killing someone. It could be something else completely. It's all up to the one holding it," he deadpanned. 'They seek something, but what?' he thought. "By the way, I had overheard an assassin would seek to harm your Mistress... he was terminated," he said dryly.
 
"So tell me James." Melody said, turning around in his lap so that she was facing him. "How did you end up here? People don't exactly wander in by accident." She said, taking a sip of wine from his goblet before offering it to him.

James eyed Melody curiously. She was attractive, certainly. She was playful and flirty but that was to be expected in a place like this from one of the slaves.

He had gotten very involved with a pleasure slave years ago when he was barely more than a boy. She was his first love...a half-fairy named Meridian. He had spent many hours and too much money keeping that relationship alive. At first he acknowledged there was no real interest and it was purely a financial arrangement for her and a means to pleasure for him. But over time he grew attached to her and he felt that she had grown attached to him. In fact, her proprietress, an elf woman named Sascha, had threatened James on more than one occasion that he needed to branch out to other girls before he lived to regret it. He was very sure that Meridian had become truly attracted to him and they sometimes talked about him taking her away from that life. She laughed and said it sounded wonderful. When James tried to purchase Meridian, Sascha shut him down saying she was unavailable for sale and would never be released. Furthermore, Sascha convinced him that any supposed attraction was false. She showed James to a one way mirror of Meridian with another man, saying and behaving the same way as she had with James and telling that man that she would love to run away and be his forever. James was crushed and fell back to reality, realizing that places like this could never allow for real attraction or attachment.

Which was why he was here.

Coming out of his thoughts, he remembered Melody sitting on his lap staring at him expectantly. In spite of the bubbly appearance and flirty actions, he could see a hint of concern deep in her eyes. In a pleasure den such as this, for a man to ignore the pleasures right before him...sitting in his lap...it raises suspicion.

"Sorry. It's been a long day. I've done a lot of traveling and am a bit tired and out of it. Take another sip of that wine and let me taste it from your lips."

He watched as she took a sip, being sure to pucker her lips into the glass and then leaned forward and kissed him full and deep.

Her lips were moist and sweet. He wasn't sure if it was the wine or her skin but either way she tasted nice. He returned the kiss and slide his hands across her body...one hand running up and down her legs while the other ran along her back.
 
Mirieth enters through the main gate at Lusthaven, admiring the gothic architecture and gargoyles, some of her favourite sights on this world. She smiles as the Biblical layout of Salem becomes clear. As a Dark Elf, Mirieth enjoys the familiar feeling of the fact that this club goes down, not up, as so much of humanity tend to build. Feeling slightly tired from her journey, she draws some life from the four slave guards at the door, careful not to weaken them to the point they are unable to fulfil their function.

She seats herself in the central area, watching, taking note of the various beings in the club as well as those lovely magical collars. As part of her observations she notes the strong magical powers of many of the individuals in this room, and feels the magical residue from below, reminding her of her earlier days training to become a Sorceress, her first formal title. Although her days now are much less violent and more pleasurable as her earlier ones, the slight nostalgia of the millennia's ago past is welcome.

Feeling the need to quench her thirst she motions one of the slaves to her, almost laughing aloud at the imbeciles bidding gold for an Ice Elf, her vary distant and rare cousins.
 

Attachments

  • Mirieth.jpg
    Mirieth.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
images_zps7oul16rm.jpg
His eyebrow rose slightly. "Who said that was all? That is just one. The other.... is much more interesting and far rarer, " he said quietly. He smirked at her comment. "Who said anything about killing? I said it was 'a favor', which doesn't necessarily mean killing someone. It could be something else completely. It's all up to the one holding it," he deadpanned. 'They seek something, but what?' he thought. "By the way, I had overheard an assassin would seek to harm your Mistress... he was terminated," he said dryly.

Roxy only half listened to the assassin. He wasn't very interesting, and his boasts seemed hollow. If he had anything of value he wouldn't be waving guild coins around. "My Mistress wouldn't need any favors either. She's more than capable of handling her business by herself." Roxy said, noticing the dark elf that just walked in. "I really must be going now. But it was lovely talking to you. And just a friendly bit of advice, save your gold for a regular slave. That ice elf isn't for you." Roxy said, before turning away and disappearing into the crowd.
 
James eyed Melody curiously. She was attractive, certainly. She was playful and flirty but that was to be expected in a place like this from one of the slaves.

He had gotten very involved with a pleasure slave years ago when he was barely more than a boy. She was his first love...a half-fairy named Meridian. He had spent many hours and too much money keeping that relationship alive. At first he acknowledged there was no real interest and it was purely a financial arrangement for her and a means to pleasure for him. But over time he grew attached to her and he felt that she had grown attached to him. In fact, her proprietress, an elf woman named Sascha, had threatened James on more than one occasion that he needed to branch out to other girls before he lived to regret it. He was very sure that Meridian had become truly attracted to him and they sometimes talked about him taking her away from that life. She laughed and said it sounded wonderful. When James tried to purchase Meridian, Sascha shut him down saying she was unavailable for sale and would never be released. Furthermore, Sascha convinced him that any supposed attraction was false. She showed James to a one way mirror of Meridian with another man, saying and behaving the same way as she had with James and telling that man that she would love to run away and be his forever. James was crushed and fell back to reality, realizing that places like this could never allow for real attraction or attachment.

Which was why he was here.

Coming out of his thoughts, he remembered Melody sitting on his lap staring at him expectantly. In spite of the bubbly appearance and flirty actions, he could see a hint of concern deep in her eyes. In a pleasure den such as this, for a man to ignore the pleasures right before him...sitting in his lap...it raises suspicion.

"Sorry. It's been a long day. I've done a lot of traveling and am a bit tired and out of it. Take another sip of that wine and let me taste it from your lips."

He watched as she took a sip, being sure to pucker her lips into the glass and then leaned forward and kissed him full and deep.

Her lips were moist and sweet. He wasn't sure if it was the wine or her skin but either way she tasted nice. He returned the kiss and slide his hands across her body...one hand running up and down her legs while the other ran along her back.

Melody leaned into the kiss, moaning softly at his attentions. He was skilled, and she was already enjoying this. After a few moments more of kissing, Melody pulled away to catch her breath. Her eyes met his, and she giggled. "Oh I'm so glad I picked you!" She said breathlessly. She rubbed her face against his chest for a moment before kissing him deeply again.

Melody spent the next few minutes making out and grinding against James, her face starting to turn scarlet as she began to grow aroused. "So Mr. James..." Melody said, walking her fingers up his chest. "How about we skip the massage and get right to pushing my face into a mattress." Melody said hopefully. James seemed a little hesitant and she didn't want to scare him off, but he was also very attractive and skilled with his tongue. In short, Melody was hoping he'd take her downstairs.
 
Back
Top