Gallery of Shadowheart82

So.. I was unintentionally rude to DrDelerium.
A tragic conversation with him about danish fashions.

And while this could by no means make it up for that, I do hope it helps just a little ;)
attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus

That's...WOW! I can't stop staring at it. You win the top prize of the day with that one...:)

That's...WOW! I can't stop staring at it. You win the top prize of the day with that one...:)

Thank you so much!
I was trying to just hurry up and get a picture done, but I actually really like the style of this drawing. I'll definitely be experimenting more with it.

The scene is ... somewhat outside my experience, but it was fun to try drawing it. (thank the stars for reference photos)

So.. I was unintentionally rude to DrDelerium.
A tragic conversation with him about danish fashions.

And while this could by no means make it up for that, I do hope it helps just a little ;)
attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus

Ooo that's good ...

Ich Tu Dir Weh

The original plan for this was to just make a couple having fun doggy style, and then it... kind of ran away from me.

I'm blaming Rammstein.
I should not have been listening to Rammstein while drawing... Especially not Ich Tu Dir Weh.
But I did, so here it is.
attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus. It would be better in a larger version, but such is life

I got sort of inspired by the chorus
Ich tu dir weh (I hurt you)
Tut mir nicht leid (I'm not sorry)
Das tut dir gut (It's good for you)
Hör wie es schreit (Hear how it screams)

Attachments

• pleasurePain.jpg
    pleasurePain.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
The original plan for this was to just make a couple having fun doggy style, and then it... kind of ran away from me.

I'm blaming Rammstein.
I should not have been listening to Rammstein while drawing... Especially not Ich Tu Dir Weh.
attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus. It would be better in a larger version, but such is life

Another 'like' :)

I'm blaming Rammstein.
attachment.php

Ooh... I like it...

nice!

The image is quite good, though a bit too "darK' for my tastes.:)

Even in my fantasies, I tend towards less "SM" :cool:

There's something for everyone!:D

The image is quite good, though a bit too "darK' for my tastes.:)

Even in my fantasies, I tend towards less "SM" :cool:

It's actually too dark for myself as well.I really kind of creeped my self out with this. But it's too good to not show anyone.
You can't even see all the details. There's more scars and scrapes and bruises, and it's more clear that what's wrapped around her is barbed wire...
As I said. I'm blaming Rammstein for this one.

I've been told I should get me a tumblr for the bigger pictures and just link them here... I might do that, and if I do - the bigger version of this is going up first

It's actually too dark for myself as well.I really kind of creeped my self out with this. But it's too good to not show anyone.
You can't even see all the details. There's more scars and scrapes and bruises, and it's more clear that what's wrapped around her is barbed wire...

Yeah, it's creepy when stuff you don't think you should like starts turning you on...

;)

As I said. I'm blaming Rammstein for this one.

I've been told I should get me a tumblr for the bigger pictures and just link them here... I might do that, and if I do - the bigger version of this is going up first

Yeah, it's creepy when stuff you don't think you should like starts turning you on...

;)

I have drawn a few things that weren't "my cuppa"...:)
Just because they were interesting for whatever reason, visuals...?
not always "turned on" though.:cool:

So I'm dedicating this to THROBBS.
I kept it my style, but the content is definitely all you ;)

attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus.

(and yes, the hair is awful, I know)

Attachments

• cock.jpg
    cock.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2

attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus.

(and yes, the hair is awful, I know)

I agree! Just because I draw it doesn't mean it's a turn-on.

Trying to prove something?

Not bad, but crop it above the navel. (And fix the navel).

HEEHEEE.
Thank you!:)

bummer that I'll have to be in the other room taking photos for the bulk of the morning...until...?

whew! finished the shoot.
Next will be lens correction... curves and balance etc..etc...

"content is all me"? LOL, kinda sorta...
generally I will include a woman with me.
So, is sorta only "me", and not actually "me", as size and proportion a bit different, pubes not the same and no foreskin here, sorry.;)

yeah yeah...I know — it's a big veiny cock.:D

just messing.

It looks good.

Last edited:
This is relevant to my interests!!

Seriously, great work!!

"content is all me"? LOL, kinda sorta...
generally I will include a woman with me.
So, is sorta only "me", and not actually "me", as size and proportion a bit different, pubes not the same and no foreskin here, sorry.;)

yeah yeah...I know — it's a big veiny cock.:D

just messing.

It looks good.

Artistic license ;)
I'm glad you like it

Back