What do you like to be called during sex?

I never did before but this year Ive gotten turned on by the idea of being called Daddy. Other than that probably just Sir or even baby if im in the mood.
 
I must admit, being called slut in the heat of really nasty sex really does it for me :eek::eek: The BF likes to use cumslut when he is ready to pop "Is my little cumslut ready for her treat?" FYI, the answer is always YES :D

The "daddy" thing is weird to me. I would never dream of having sex with my daddy in any way, but yelling "Fuck me Daddy" just comes out sometimes. Don't really understand why, but there it is. :rolleyes:
 
I always liked being called by my name. Unless I'm being submissive, then whatever title she gave me, always sends a thrill through my body
 
I like being called "Cocksucker." Not as an insult, but simply a statement of fact. A recognition of what I am.
I love being called "cocksucker" too and for the same reason. I also like being called "buttfucker" when I am up anyones ass.
 
I know it's kind of weird, but I'd like to be called Daddy. I've only had that happen online.
 
This morning, as she held me, her lips just two inches off their target:
"Oooh! Mr Big!"

That was an OK beginning to some fun. :)
 
It definitely depends on the mood. I like little girl or baby a lot. In the heat of the final moments, I like slut, fucking slut, dirty little slut, good little slut, etc.
 
If I ever get the opportunity to suck off another man I would like to be called cock sucker or his slut.
 
Baby is always good and affectionate, that and my name. Although the dirtier the better is what really turns me on in the throes of it - cumslut, fuckwhore, etc. It just drives me wild.

What about mixture? Like "what a sweet little cumslut"
 
Baby is always good and affectionate, that and my name. Although the dirtier the better is what really turns me on in the throes of it - cumslut, fuckwhore, etc. It just drives me wild.

Are those your boobs? OMG, world class!!!
Ummm, Baby.
 
Dollie

Oh, good idea. Maybe I will have the BF call me Lizzie tonight :D:D:D
When my husband had CB radios he was Model T and I was Tin Lizzie.
Mostly during sex him and others call me Doll or slut. In some situations I've been called cumbucket.

LOng ago when my GF Charlotte lived with us and slept in the same bed my husband sometimes called me Charlotte just to be ornery.
 
I used to have phone sex with a woman a few years ago, and she would call me "My Lord". I have to admit, I liked it :D
 
Back
Top