Racy Wilde's Boudoir

Midnight Summer's Eve, where the sun is the highest in the sky at midnight for the whole year...

http://imgur.com/a/OLxl4

It's a great time to play when you are on an uninhabited island...

http://imgur.com/a/7eYQr

:kiss:

Both beautiful photos.
As much as I love seeing fantastic scenery, I much prefer the second photo, although you might get a bit sore if some of that sand gets inside you when I slide in you.

Hehe... you know, they walk through the valley up the mountain often to check of their herd regularly... yeah, my heart was racing like a reindeer in that pen hoping I wouldn't get caught...lol.
Well, I know what I'd do if I caught you! ;):D

Midnight Summer's Eve, where the sun is the highest in the sky at midnight for the whole year...

http://imgur.com/a/OLxl4

http://imgur.com/a/7eYQr

A lovely view! Both the mountains and your ass!

I've always dreamed of having the money to travel to an distant uninhabited island, and be able to play and have fun there for at least a week or so. :)
Thandaisland3_1366-IN_CONTENT.jpg

I see why you wear your sunglasses at night Racy. :rose:

For most of your pics I can easily imagine where the camera is sitting when the shot is taken making you both model and photographer but for some it appears you're just the model. Is someone that fortunate or do you have a kick ass tripod?

Cheers

P.S. I know you've got plenty of monopods. ;) :devil:

Or an uninhibited island. Very pretty. The island, but mostly you. Like approximately 99.9% you.

Hm... I hate it when I don't get a perfect score. I must try harder!

The first picture is starkly beautiful the second picture of you is beautiful as well but also visually intriguing. Nicely done.

Thank you x

What stunning country.. Now there's a beach I'd like to play on, gorgeous..!

Yes, a very cold beach... are you brave enough to stand naked in front of me on it? :D

A beautiful landscape, love to paint that one...though leaning towards the second of these photos...some gorgeous curves in that one.

Yes... sharp snowy mountains or rounded white curves? (Hint:the second habitat is warmer. ;) )

Oh damn. That's a perfect view. Would love to take you from behind.

Haha... you are going to be jealous of one of the next coming pics. :p

Let's play...your willing victim awaits you, my lovely Racy!

Willing? Does that really mean you are a victim? Or you're just a player? ;)

once again, such a lovely lady in a beautiful setting, must be heaven,

Thanks you :kiss:

I always pain my face blue for the summer solstice.

Btw careful of the sand...

"It gets everywhere..." lol. That's why I have a sub, so he can lick clean of sand. ;D (Yes... I do have a mean streak 0.0)

Yes, but firemen put out fires, I think starting your fire would be more fun.

Yeah, I am a bit of a pyro.

Both, but tongue first...

Nope, wrong. Cock first and then you can lick your cum out. ;)

Natural all the way.

You like a bit of pink, hey?

What a perfect position.

:cool:

Really?

Really really?

You deserve a slap...lol.

Both beautiful photos.
As much as I love seeing fantastic scenery, I much prefer the second photo, although you might get a bit sore if some of that sand gets inside you when I slide in you.

That's why we have the water right there. Ever fucked in an Arctic fjord?

Is it ok if I'm a little excited too?!? I'm sure you'd be able to tell.

I do the squeeze test to be certain.

Oh so incredibly beautiful, both the wonderful setting and thoughts of rolling around in the sand with you.

I would love to be on that island with you.

Mh, it's a really beautiful place.

Well, I know what I'd do if I caught you!

A lovely view! Both the mountains and your ass!

I've always dreamed of having the money to travel to an distant uninhabited island, and be able to play and have fun there for at least a week or so.
Thandaisland3_1366-IN_CONTENT.jpg

You gotta do it, babe! Don't say one day... That day will never come. Make plans!

Uninhabited, except for you and me ...

And a thousand reindeer...lol.

I see why you wear your sunglasses at night Racy.

For most of your pics I can easily imagine where the camera is sitting when the shot is taken making you both model and photographer but for some it appears you're just the model. Is someone that fortunate or do you have a kick ass tripod?

Cheers

P.S. I know you've got plenty of monopods.

I do have a buddy photographer. Sometimes I set up my own shots but when we are together I get him to help me. ;)

Sprinkled with vanilla seeds...

I'm sure the icy dip in the water in order to rinse off that sand was character building. I love the transitional focus from you to the blue water, its a very colorful picture and well composed.

I love the way you put artistry in each picture along with sharing a piece of your self. You are HOT as hell!!:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Back