Seduced by the Squire (closed for cumnchat)

She had just assumed that Joshua would be the one to come tell her. So for a brief second, she thought that it was him behind her. But something felt wrong with the touch. And the lips kissing her neck were not Joshua's.

Here you are Bridget my dear, I have been looking for you, since you indicated so cleverly with your fan that you wished an acquaintance with me. How could I ignore such a request from a passionate woman like yourself? If we are to continue this acquaintance perhaps a kiss would be in order

She was whirled around to face Isaac as he quickly cupped a breast as he eagerly bent her back over the gazebo railing. His hips pressed against hers through her skirts. She pushed back against him. This was all too fast. Not what she expected.

He tried to kiss her, but she turned her head and his lips grazed her neck as he continued to lean her backwards. Her feet lifted up, flashing her stockings and thighs to him.

Goodness Bridget I do hope that Joshua has taught you not to wear bloomers with stockings.

He slipped his hand under her skirts to caress her thighs and brushed them further up to her nether lips. She didn't know how she managed but she found her feet on the floor of the gazebo and squirmed from his grasp. Her face a rosy pink of embarrassment, she quickly ran back to the house.

Once inside the house, she leaned back against the closed door to catch her breath. She had not been prepared for such blatant overtones. But she could not run away from it forever. She needed to help Joshua.

She entered the parlor and sat down on the sofa. Her heart was beating fast and she needed to calm down. She wished that she had someone she could talk to. The only person she could think of was Estelle. But she would not be there until some time after the midday meal.
 
Dougan finally caught up with Carrie in the laundry where she had managed spill a pail of water over herself and she was soaked from the waist up, her fine young figure clearly defined as her wet clothes clung to her.

"No need to display yourself like that for me Carrie, I know well enough what delights lie beneath."Joked Dougan as he lovingly wrapped his arms around his beloved bride to be and lightly brushed his fingers over a hard wet nipple.

"Enough of that though, I have some news that will cheer you no end, Lord Lexford has made me his butler and manservant and we are to live here in this fine house together, not only that he has said that we will both be on call together so we will have plenty of time to ,,,,,,, er ,,,,,, fuck, his words not mine."

Carrie squealed with delight and hugged Dougan tight.

"I must go tell Miss Bridget although 'tis possible she suggested it.

She finished hugging Dougan and went in search of Bridget who she soon found sitting alone in the parlour looking dishevelled and almost in tears.

"Lord's a mercy Miss Bridget whatever is the matter? Come, you can tell me, oi knows oi'm a gossip an' a chatterbox but oi can keep a secret too."

Bridget gave a small sniffle and a wan smile before she poured out to Carrie the morning's events.

"Yew can't do it Miss, oi won't let ya." She stated firmly but with no idea how she could prevent it.
 
Bridget did not want to sleep with the awful Isaac Crabbe, but she could see no way around it. If she did not do it, Isaac would demand more money from Joshua. But if she did, she would have that horrible man in bed with her, his hands all over her body and his cock inside places that she only wanted Joshua to enter. Isaac had a cruel face and a mean countenance. But she would do anything for her love and if this was necessary, then she would do it.

Her mind was in a turmoil and tears fair filled her eyes when Carrie found her still on the settee in the parlor. One look told the maid that Bridget was upset and pleading Bridget for the reason for her distress, Carrie sat beside her and offered her shoulder to cry upon and her ear to hear Bridget's problems.

Lord's a mercy Miss Bridget whatever is the matter? Come, you can tell me, oi knows oi'm a gossip an' a chatterbox but oi can keep a secret too

After a bit, Bridget began to reveal her dire straits and Carrie's face changed from sympathetic to horrified.

Yew can't do it Miss, oi won't let ya.

"Oh, but I must. But you must not mention anything to the Squire about this. He has enough problems to deal with. I am afraid that I must deal with the odious man."

She pet Carrie's hand and wiped the tears from her own eyes. Giving the maid a half hearted smile and sending her on her way, Bridget steeled herself for what was to come.
 
Joshua berated himself for agreeing to Isaac's outrageous demand that he be allowed to bed his beloved Bridget in return for the concession of a few pounds on his mortgage, it almost seemed that he was selling her or prostituting her. The worst part was that she didn't yet know and he had to tell her, how would she react? In all probability she would hate him and possibly leave.

Just then Isaac came in glowering angrily,

" Joshua, you have led me to believe that Miss Bridget would be only too willing to join me tonight but just now when I attempted to steal a kiss she turned on me and fled, it was most embarrassing."

Joshua was now in a difficult situation, he needed to placate Isaac and convince Bridget that he was asking her to fuck Isaac for the good of the estate.

"I'm sure that it was not intentional, she is very young and inexperienced in these matters, perhaps you unintentionally startled her, I will speak to her and she will be much more accommodating come bedtime."
The words almost choking him.

It was at that moment that Bridget arrived and seemed afraid to speak when she saw Isaac was there.

"AH , There you are Bridget my dear I wanted to speak to you about tonight concerning the sleeping arrangements."

He got no further before Bridget gave them both a withering glare and stalked out of the study discarding all pretence of gliding.

"You hadn't told her had you? Yet she knows, you had better change her attitude or I will be master here before you know it."

Isaac gave a half smile, for if Bridget did not change her attitude he had ways of changing it for her.
 
Bridget was most hurt. She had expected Joshua to come and talk to her. But instead he had sent Isaac to seduce her in the gazebo. Did he think so little of her as to just turn her over to the man without so much as a by your leave? Was she truly nothing more than property, as a horse, or chair?

She left to find Joshua, and upon entering his study she found him there in conference with Isaac.

AH , There you are Bridget my dear I wanted to speak to you about tonight concerning the sleeping arrangements.

She did not wish to speak of these things with Isaac present and turned to leave. The glance she gave them both left no question as to her displeasure at how it had all been handled.

She left and retired to her room, laying across her bed and crying. She loved Joshua and was willing to give herself to that horrid Mr. Crabbe and yet Joshua didn't think enough of her to tell her himself.
 
Seeing how distressed Bridget was he wormed out of Isaac exactly what had transpired in the gazebo that morning and told Isaac "Although I am certain she would agree to sharing your bed you have made it more difficult for me to tell her with your crass actions, I must go and calm her now, excuse me"

He rose and went in search of Bridget with a plan already forming in his mind. He found Bridget crying in her room, putting his arm round her sobbing shoulders he began to explain his actions or rather his non action.

"Dearest Bridget, I can only imagine what you must think of me but I did not want to put you in this position and Isaac's crude attempt to seduce you in the gazebo was rash and crass at the very least. It seems that you somehow know of the agreement I made with Isaac and at the very least I should have consulted you before agreeing to anything.You have made it plain that you do not like him, if the fact were known neither do I, so if you do not agree with what I am about to say I will withdraw my agreement with him."

Joshua turned Bridget to face him and cupped her tear stained face and kissed her so very tenderly.

"Here is what I want you to do , no matter how painful it is you must find Isaac and tell him that you are sorry about the misunderstanding this morning but you will make it up to him tonight. This will appease him and lead him to believe that you will be a willing bedfellow. At dinner tonight you are to be dressed in the most alluring way and tease him throughout. After dinner make your excuses to leave and say that you are going to prepare for him in the gust room. I will pour Isaac a specially prepared Port wine of a vintage I know he is particularly fond of, which will make him most drowsy in about an hour and sleep will overcome him soon after. He will sleep until morning but remember nothing which is the most unpleasant part for you, it is up to you to reassure him that you had a most enjoyable time and if necessary stroke him to erection and make him cum and make sure he splashes your breasts and curls. Do you think you can do that for me,,, for us?"

Joshua kissed her again and slid his hands over Bridget's body wishing that he could take her right at this moment.

"I could not bear the thought of you lying with a man you hate or indeed with any other man. Carrie will help you dress she seems to have an eye for what a woman wears to attract a man."

He waited for it all to sink in and held his breath as Bridget considered his plan.
 
Her tears spilled freely from her eyes and her sobs loud enough that she did not hear Joshua enter the bedroom. She gave a start when he touched her but continued sobbing as he attempted to comfort her. She could tell, though, that he was truly apologetic as to the circumstances, and that allowed her to be drawn into his arms.

Then, he kissed her. Not a kiss full of desire and passion, but a sweet kiss as if asking her forgiveness and full of love. She threw her arms around his, hugging him back.

He then proceeded to explain his plan to her. If everything worked out correctly, come tomorrow morning, Isaac would awaken next to Bridget and believe that he had just spent the night fucking Bridget before passing out in a drunken sexual haze. However, all that would actually have happened was him sleeping the draught off. She was then to play with him until he ejaculated on her, at which time he would be sent on his way.

She nodded and then kissed him. This she would do, but only because he asked it of her. She sent him to find Carrie and send the maid to her so she could look presentable to Issac.

When Carrie arrived, she told the young maid of their plans. She would need Carrie to help pull off the deception. Carrie helped erase the results from her tears. Then she took a deep breath, and went in search of the odious Isaac Crabbe.

She found him in the library. He looked up at her when she entered and though his mouth set in a thin line of disapproval at the way he had been treated previously, she could not miss the gleam in his eyes as he took in her figure in the day dress.

She blushed knowing what was on his mind and what he expected to happen tonight. Taking her fan, she drew it across her eyes (I am sorry). She saw his eyebrow raise as if in question. She hesitated a moment before closing her fan (I wish to speak to you). She waited until he nodded his acquiesce.

"Mr. Crabbe, I am very sorry for my reactions to your overtures. I was not aware that an agreement had been reached between you and Lord Lexford." She smiled shyly at him. "He has explained to me that I am to spend the night with you and that you shall show me many pleasures." He started walking closer to her and she had to steel herself to keep from running, or slapping his face if he touched her. But she was adult enough that she could handle him. It was time for her to grow up.

"So I hope that tonight after the meal, while you and Lord Lexford retire to the study to do whatever it is that you gentlemen do after a meal - talk of politics, smoke a cigar or have a drink - my maid will help me prepare for you. Will you please forgive my naïveté?"

She stood before him, her eyes downcast. She was not afraid of him. After all she had worked the farm after her father's death. She could do this!
 
ISAAC CRABBE

Isaac was angry at Joshua for taking him to task for attempting to kiss Bridget as it wasn't in his nature to ask for permission if he wanted something. There was something about Bridget though that he suspected it would be better to have her willingly rather than forcing himself on her, so when she sought him out and apologised for acting the way she had, he accepted her apology and her acceptance that she would be sharing his bed that night.

' you shall show me many pleasures'

To Isaac those few words assured him that Bridget was warming to him and she was looking forward to the 'many pleasures' to come that night. He moved closer to her and not showing any signs of his desire to molest her he merely ran the back of his hand along her bare arm.

"Indeed I shall my pretty girl, quite possibly some that Joshua is not aware of."

'So I hope that tonight after the meal, while you and Lord Lexford retire to the study to do whatever it is that you gentlemen do after a meal - talk of politics, smoke a cigar or have a drink - my maid will help me prepare for you.'

This is beginning to sound promising he thought, thinking of her spread naked on his bed. Even then she cast her eyes down and a pink blush adorned her cheeks, aware that she had shown that she had a naughty side hidden beneath her modesty.

"I will allow you all the time you need Bridget, I shall be most keen to see how you prepare."

The rest of the day passed slowly for Isaac his mind fully occupied with thoughts of the night ahead. When dinner was ready he took his seat and Bridget was seated next to him. She took his breath away as she entered wearing a black off the shoulder gown that showed off her milky white shoulders, his gaze drawn to her small but perfect breasts and her slim waist. She smiled dazzlingly at him and stroked his arm as she sat next to him.Through out dinner Bridget flirted outrageously with him, her knee rubbing against his and even caressing his thigh in response to his hand squeezing her thigh under the table. By the time dinner was over Isaac had consumed nearly a whole bottle of wine and was in a jovial mood, Bridget made her excuses to leave and prepare for him while he had a cigar and a glass of vintage Port that Joshua had found. Joshua declined the Port saying he preferred to have a single malt whisky. Forty five minutes later found Isaac weaving his way up the stairs to his assignation with Bridget. He opened the door and in the candlelight he saw Bridget posing in a corset and stockings waiting for him. He tried to focus his eyes and took a step forward before falling onto the bed unconscious.
 
Last edited:
I will allow you all the time you need Bridget, I shall be most keen to see how you prepare.

"Thank you, sir. You are too kind." She gave a little curtsy and smile before leaving Isaac alone in the library. She leaned against the doors once she had closed them. She took a deep breath and looked off down the hall. Joshua stood in the doorway watching her. She rested her fan on her right cheek before she turned to head upstairs where Carrie awaited her.

Meanwhile, Carrie had been busy pulling together the "dress" that Bridget would wear. It really wasn't a dress but rather the corset and petticoats from a more elaborate dress, but they would serve their needs for tonight.

Carrie prepared the bath and spent the next 2 hours making sure everything was perfect on Bridget. With a nod of approval, she sent the young lady downstairs. Every inch of the way, Bridget used her training, gliding into the room where Isaac and Joshua awaited her. She could tell by the gleam in Isaac's eyes that he definitely approved and more that once she saw his eyes cast in the direction of her breast as they swelled above the lace at her décolleté. The rosy red areolas were just peeking through the black lace bodice, like twin Suns looking over the dawn horizon.

Isaac spent a large portion of the meal either drinking or using his hand to caress her thigh through the material of her 'gown'. And she tried to entice him, caressing his thigh in return and staying just short of the bulge in his breeches. She laughed and teased him, rubbing shoulders with him and occasionally placing a small hand upon his arm when he appeared to preen at something he had said.

She noticed from time to time Joshua clenching his silverware and looking thunderous though she was not sure if it was real or playing a part. She didn't know if Isaac even noticed, considering how much wine that man was consuming.

Eventually, she excused herself and headed up to her room. There Carrie awaited her, quickly undressing and then redressing Bridget in corset and stockings. Throwing a wrap over Bridget's shoulders, Carrie led her to the guest bedroom and aided Bridget in a provocative pose in the candlelight. The maid quickly left and Bridget lay there, her body on display awaiting Isaac's entrance, and hoping that their plan worked.

She heard the footsteps coming down the hall, somewhat unsteady. There was a shuffle as they stopped just outside the door and she heard a fumble as the door knob slowly turned. The door opened and Isaac filled the doorway. He weaved a bit as his eyes latched onto the sight of Bridget laying on the bed and he stepped onto the room. He weaved a bit more, and then fell face down on the bed, unconscious.

Bridget let out a sigh of relief, reached out and pulled the cord to ring the bell. Isaac snored loudly, his upper body on the bed and his legs hanging off of it.
 
Dinner was nothing short of torture for Joshua as he watched Isaac and Bridget playing up to each other with Isaac's hands rarely rising above the table and him leaning to whisper no doubt some lewd words in Bridget's ear but she bore it and smiled pleasantly at him and laughed at his crude anecdotes of previous conquests. The only saving grace was the amount of wine that Isaac consumed, that would ensure that the sleeping draught in the Port had more impact. With dinner over Bridget excused herself informing Isaac that she was going to prepare herself for him and would be in the guest bedroom waiting.

Joshua made polite conversation with Isaac, playing the perfect host with a cigar and three full glasses of Port while he sipped a brandy. Forty five minutes later Isaac rose unsteadily to his feet.

"I had better not keep that eager young filly waiting any longer, she might think I have forgotten her and in her disappointment gone looking for someone else to pleasure her."

Joshua managed to keep his temper at the insult and watched with hate filled eyes as Isaac staggered drunkenly up the stairs.

Just a few minutes later he heard the bell in the guest room tinkling, the signal that all was going to plan. He entered the bedroom and saw Isaac slumped face down on the bed half on, half off.

He hadn't known how Bridget would be dressed to welcome Isaac so her stockings and corset came as a complete surprise, she was no longer the Bridget he adored but looked like a cheap whore. Putting that to the back of his mind he said.

"Let's get this drunken monster undressed he needs to wake up naked and convinced that he has had you even if he cannot remember it. He is too proud to admit that he didn't and will no doubt claim that you had the time of your life.

They pulled off his boots between them then his breeches and jacket, waistcoat and shirt. He lay on his back snoring loudly his quite impressive member hanging limply.

"If he hadn't been such a villainous man would you have been tempted Bridget?"

Why he said it he didn't know but he had to know if Bridget could be tempted by a beautiful cock.

Bridget merely ignored his question and adjusted the top of her corset that
had slipped while they were undressing Isaac.

"We must ensure that the sheets are dirty when he wakes up and there is copious amounts of his and your ejaculations on them and yourselves, I have an idea that he will not know the difference between his and mine so if you come here my dear............."

Joshua swept Bridget up in his arms and began untying her corset as she lay giggling. He rolled on his back pulling Bridget on top of him and he commanded in a jokingly stern voice,

"Mount me and ride me wench, your master commands you. "

Bridget giggled again and lifted herself onto Joshua's thick stake and began riding him with her hips and then dug her heels into his ribs and they bounced and thrust ferociously until they both came almost together and their cum pooled on the sheets.

As morning approached Joshua was aware that he had to be gone before Isaac woke but he had one more thing to do before he left.

"I am sorry my darling but Isaac would not have been gentle with you so this is with great shame and sorrow."

Joshua swung his clenched fist and struck Bridget just above her eye and left a shallow cut and the certainty that a bruise would soon appear.

"I would have bruised you elsewhere but you would have had to show Isaac and I do not want him to have the memory of your naked body, so when he wakes cover yourself, OH YES, this is very important, he must feel that he has cum at least once so you will have to masturbate him, an unpleasant task I grant you but necessary."

Without another word he gathered his clothes and left.
 
Joshua entered the room, hesitating briefly before closing the door.

Let's get this drunken monster undressed he needs to wake up naked and convinced that he has had you even if he cannot remember it. He is too proud to admit that he didn't and will no doubt claim that you had the time of your life.

Between the two of them, they managed to get him undressed and lay him on his back, the man snoring loudly.

If he hadn't been such a villainous man would you have been tempted Bridget?

Bridget ignored his question. She loved Joshua. There was no need to answer. Instead, she readjusted the stupid corset.

"We must ensure that the sheets are dirty when he wakes up and there is copious amounts of his and your ejaculations on them and yourselves, I have an idea that he will not know the difference between his and mine so if you come here my dear.............

And with those words he grabbed her and quickly stripped her of the clothes. Once he had her naked and laughing, he rolled onto his back, telling her,

Mount me and ride me wench, your master commands you.

"With pleasure, sire. Let me ride your massive wild steed!" And with that, she climbed up and sunk down on his erect cock, feeling him spread her pussy and earning a contented sigh from her. Enthusiastically she rode him, her heavy breast bouncing for her love. His hands cupped her breast, fingers teasing her nipples and rolling her tits between his fingertips. They soon came, starting a chain reaction of numerous orgasms in such a short period of time. They managed to get the bed well soaked with Isaac laying on one side of the bed.

Eventually it was time for Joshua to leave before Isaac woke up and spoiled their plans.

I am sorry my darling but Isaac would not have been gentle with you so this is with great shame and sorrow.

Bridget was not expecting Joshua to do this though she understood why he did it. He hit her above her eye and she could feel it already starting to swell and throb.

I would have bruised you elsewhere but you would have had to show Isaac and I do not want him to have the memory of your naked body, so when he wakes cover yourself, OH YES, this is very important, he must feel that he has cum at least once so you will have to masturbate him, an unpleasant task I grant you but necessary.

And with that he left, taking his clothes with him. She picked up the corset and tore it a bit.

She looked at Isaac asleep beside her on the bed. She felt her eye really starting to hurt and she needed to finish setting the scene. She took some of Joshua's cum and splattered it on Isaac, on his chest and arms. She got some on her hands and rubbed it on his cock and in his pubic hairs. She then reached between her legs where she found a mix of Joshua's and her cum and smeared it on his cock and his hands.

She looked around, making sure that she had thought of everything. She noticed that Isaac's breathing grew shallow and slipped beneath the sheets awaiting the time when he would wake up. She pretended to be asleep on her stomach with her bare back showing and only her ass covered with the sheet. When she heard him waking, she turned over to face him, covering her breast with the sheet. As she heard him move, she pretended to roll over to face him, her eye already quite sore and swelling. She looked at him through sleepy eyes.
 
Isaac opened his eyes and a searing pain hit his brain and for a few seconds he was not sure where he was then he saw the sleeping form of Bridget beside him and he struggled to remember the night's events, the last thing he could remember was Bridget laying lewdly on the bed wearing a welcoming smile and very little else but what had transpired after that was a complete blank. However she was here beside him still, naked and the heavy odour of sex hung in the air so he must have fucked her as he had intended. All he could see of her was her naked back her smooth flawless skin arousing him and he slipped his hand under the sheet covering her pretty little arse that he faintly imagined he had ravished during the night. The delightful curve of her buttocks were wet and sticky with cum and he smiled to himself, yes he had certainly had her arse. Bridget rolled over at his touch holding the sheets against her breasts in shyness or embarrassment he guessed. On seeing her bruised and cut eye he laughed and said "Did that hurt my dear? 'Tis the price you pay for raising my passion to fever pitch , but I trust you found it exhilarating."

Bridget gave no answer but slipped out of bed and donned a scanty robe that displayed her rounded buttocks to his hungry eyes. He attempted to grab her to haul her back into bed but she evaded him and went into the adjoining lady's room and locked the door. Frustrated by this he became angry and kicked out managing only to stub his toe on the foot of a bedpost. Several minutes later Bridget emerged having managed to dress herself and she left he assimed for her breakfast , clearly not wishing to breakfast in bed with
him.
 
Last edited:
Bridget's head was splitting by the time that Isaac managed to wake up. All she wished to do was retire to a darkened room and lay in bed with a cool cloth.

She quickly got out of bed, throwing on a light wrap and showing him her backside. In the dressing room, she quickly dressed as best as possible and left, leaving an obviously disappointed Isaac alone in bed.

She headed straight for her room, where she promptly rang for Carrie and sat down to await her maid. Carrie entered a few minutes later, somewhat flustered.

"Lord's a mercy Miss Bridget, oi...whatever 'appin? Did 'e 'it yew? Oh, Miss!"

Carrie rushed over to Bridget and immediately took charge. She could tell that Bridget was sick. With gentle efficiency she removed Bridget's clothes and sponged off the remains of the night of sex that Bridget had had. Though Carrie knew of the basic plan, and she suspected that the cum she cleaned off of Bridget was Lord Joshua's, she believed that the injured eye that Bridget now sported twas given by Isaac. And Bridget had no plans to tell the maid otherwise. It would remain a secret between her and Joshua.

She helped the nude beauty slip between the sheets and closed the curtains, leaving the room in darkness. A cool cloth was prepared and placed on Miss Bridget's swollen eye. She could tell that the sweet young girl was in quite a bit of pain. After she informed the Master of what happened, she would check later with the cook to see if there was some Effervescing Citrate of Caffeine that she could give Miss Bridget for her headache, if needed.

As Miss Bridget was drifting off to sleep, Carrie slipped quietly out of the room to tell the Master why her mistress would not be down for breakfast. And she hoped that she did not run into that sorry excuse for a man Mr. Crabbe. Or her mouth just might get her in trouble.
 
Joshua was thoughtful as he toyed with his breakfast, the plan had worked so far but it was a matter of convincing Isaac that he had enjoyed the undoubted bounty of Bridget's wonderful soft body, His one regret was having to strike Bridget the way he had and he hoped fervently that she would forgive him.

His thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of Carrie , her face a mixture of anger and concern,,,,,"What is it Carrie? You look worried"

"Yew should be too Sir, 'ave yew seen Miss Bridget this mornin' Sir? 'Er pretty face all cut 'n' bruised it is, that Mister Crabbe should be locked up for what 'e's done to 'er. She's sick Sir an' taken to 'er bed."

Joshua tried not to look guilty and his face was full of concern as he said "I must go to her immediately, as for Isaac I will not have him in my house a moment longer than is necessary. Dougan, pack Mr. Crabbe's belongings and have them placed at the door ready for his imminent departure."

Dougan smiled grimly, "Of course Sir, 'twill be my pleasure.
He didn't know the extent of Bridget's injuries but he had taken a real liking to both her and Joshua as they had been so kind and generous to him and his beloved Carrie.

Before Joshua could leave to go to Bridget Isaac came in obviously with a mighty hangover, but he lost no time in bragging about his night withe Bridget.

"I envy you Joshua having Bridget to warm your bed, my god, the girl is insatiable but then what do you expect when she saw what I have been gifted with, not only insatiable but imaginative as well, she did things and asked for things beyond comprehension, but I imagine she is well satisfied."

It was all Joshua could do to control himself and not call Isaac a liar and a braggart there and then, he merely scowled and muttered,

"So you had your pleasure Isaac, I trust you slept well?, Dougan will have your belongings ready for your departure when you have breakfasted."

" So you wish to be rid of me so soon Joshua, are you afeared that Bridget might wish for another night with me? Where is the little tramp anyway? Is she not going to say farewell with a kiss? Probably resting after such an exhausting night."

That final insult was too much for Joshua and he exploded,

"You are too much to bear Isaac, make yourself a sandwich and eat it on your way home, I accepted your offer in good faith though it fair broke my heart and you rub my nose in it with your boastfulness and crudeness, I bid you farewell."

Then he stormed out of the room and made his way to Bridget who was sleeping soundly. He just sat on the edge of the bed and held Bridget's tiny hand in his,

"I am so sorry for everything my dearest love, you deserve none of what I have done to you. Forgive me my dearest."

He whispered his apology and gently kissed Bridget's soft lips and left her to sleep.
 
Bridget spent the day in bed. Periodically, Carrie would check on her mistress, lift the moist rag warmed by Bridget's swollen eye. She would dip it in cool water, wring it out and gently place it back over the young woman's puffy face.

As for Mr. Crabbe, her Dougan quickly packed the offensive man's bags per Lord Lexford's orders and had them waiting by the door. He had Isaac's trap harnesses and awaiting his departure. He had told Carrie that until that man left, he wanted her to avoid being anywhere near him. Carrie had told him what Crabbe had said when she opened the door. Nobody was touching his fiancé.

Bridget lay in darkness, her head splitting. She briefly lifted the wet rag and could tell that the eye was swollen. She could still see out of it, but it wouldn't open all the way.

Late in the day, Carrie came in the room carrying some hot soup for Bridget. The young lady awoke to the smell of the food and, wrapping a sheer bed jacket around her shoulders, she sat up to eat.

Carrie fussed over her while she ate. She clucked over Bridget's black eye.

"I shall survive, Carrie. At least my headache is gone and this soup is just what I needed. Is Mr. Crabbe gone? And is the Master okay?"
 
Joshua was attending to some paperwork in his study when Dougan knocked and entered when bidden with a sort of sheepish smile on his face.

"Mr. Crabbe has gone Sir but I fear he may have to walk a fair way in this rain an' all, I think that I may not have fully tightened the harness fully on his trap an' if he whips the poor 'orse too hard it might well break loose an' bolt leavin' 'im stranded. "

Joshua laughed heartily,

"Dougan, you have been most remiss in your duties but you are a man after my own heart."

He rose and clapped Dougan on the back in a friendly fashion.

"I must go and visit Miss Bridget and give her the good news."

He quickly ran up the stairs and entered the darkened room where Bridget was resting, as he entered Bridget was just finishing her soup and smiled wanly at him.

"I see you are awake my love, I trust you are feeling better?"

He lifted the cold compress on her eye and saw that the swelling was only slight now and no darkening of the skin.

Without asking he undressed and slid under the covers with Bridget facing away from him, her back was warm and silky against his chest and his arms went around her to cup her firm breasts that began panting as he played with her swelling nipples and kissed the back of her neck. He arranged his legs so that he spread her cheeks and nestled his hard manhood in the cleft and spooned gently against her and let her decide whether to go further. He told her the news about Isaac and what Dougan had told him saying,

"Dougan is a good man we are most fortunate to have such devoted servants as him and Carrie."

Joshua stayed with Bridget for the remainder of the day caressing her body and changing the cold compress as necessary, feeling her getting stronger and back to her normal self all the time.
 
As Bridget was finishing up her soup, Joshua came in. She smiled, glad to see him. Carrie came in and removed the tray, smiling and glad that that horrible man was gone and things were getting back to normal.

She left the room, leaving the two lovebirds alone. She headed down to the kitchen so that the dishes could be cleaned. She then went in search of Dougan, thrilled when he found her in a back hallway and backed her up against the wall. She couldn't wait to be married.

I see you are awake my love, I trust you are feeling better?

"Yes. My headache is gone now and the sleep and soup helped. And I think that the swelling has gone down, too." 'He called me my love,' she thought to herself. 'He really cares about me.'

Without another word, he stripped and climbed into bed with her. His body, warm and strong, snugged up behind her. His hands, gentle, cupped her breast as fingers teased her nipples. Lips kissed her neck and she moaned, nuzzling his cheek against hers.

Somehow he used his legs to part her ass cheeks and slid his large cock in the crevice there. He spooned her and she leaned back against him.

"Joshua, please don't ever leave me." She listen to him talk but didn't really hear what he said. All she knew was she didn't want to be anywhere other than his arms.

"Please make love to me."
 
Joshua and Bridget lay quietly together throughout the day with Joshua caressing her soft lissom body, not with any sexual intent but just for the pleasure of having her close to him. At times she drifted off to sleep but always woke with a happy smile on her face when he happened to stroke a sensitive part of her body. As dusk approached she murmured sleepily.

'Joshua, please don't ever leave me.'

"NEVER, dearest I will always be by your side"

Joshua surprised himself at his reply, when he first took Bridget's virginity it was intended for her to become one of his possessions and his mistress but she was ingrained in his affections now and he couldn't imagine life without her.

'Please make love to me.'

Her words pleaded with him and he moved his hand over her flat firm stomach and over her auburn curly hairs and he found the little nub of flesh that he knew pleasured her so much. Rolling the hard little button between his fingers he felt her shiver with anticipation and her bottom pushed against the dome of his cock and it slipped easily into her rectum. Just the slight gentle movement o0f her anal muscles flexing on his cock brought him to full erection and he eased deeper into her, but slowly and gently savouring her warmth on his shaft.

"Methinks you are recovering well my dear."

Joshua murmured in her ear and then nibbling on her lobe.
 
NEVER, dearest I will always be by your side

Subconsciously she heard his words and it warmed her so that as she asked to be made love to, she knew that was what he did. It was not sex, nor fucking, it was love. She needed it and he gave it to her. His hands held her, slipped down her stomach, fingers combing her nether curls until he found her special spot, that nub that he rubbed. She couldn't help herself and pressed her bottom back against him.

For only the second time, his cock slipped into her back door. She was momentarily surprised that it happened easily, but she knew this was supposed to be.

She tightened those muscles and felt him grow within that tight tunnel, lodging deeper within her. It felt so right.

Methinks you are recovering well my dear.

She groaned and leaned further back into him. "Yes."

She began a slow dance, moving her hips back and forth to slip and slide on his cock. His hands held her, one continuing to rub her sex while the other held her tight to him. The warmth of his skin seeped deep into her and she reached back behind her, her fingertips behind his neck and running through his hair as he nibbled her ear.
 
The soft sensual undulations of her little rounded bottom and the tightness of her gripping his shaft told Joshua that this what his sweet Bridget desired, a gentle loving and not a frenzied fucking that was the norm and he loved her all the more for it. Even so her breaths came in short gasps as she welcomed his manhood and she shuddered and shook gently when she finally orgasmed sighing with pleasure when he released his offering into her. Leaving his still erect pole inside her he transferred his attentions to her wet sticky hole and sank his fingers inside her and found the sensitive nerves that caused her to twitch and she softly admonished him for interrupting their blissful union.

"Bridget my love how can I resist when you are so enticing, but I shall desist for now but when you are fully recovered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well, then I will call the tune and a merry dance it will be."

He smiled and placed a soft loving kiss on her lips and slipped out of bed and dressed, leaving Bridget to sleep.
 
This was the gentle lovemaking that she wanted and needed. She felt loved and protected, special and wanted. Just his cock thrusting slowly and deeply into her ass had her so turned on and she could tell that he was building to the inevitable.

She came before him, though not by much. She twitched, her slit slowly leaking her sweet cum between her thighs. She soon felt him thrust deep within her ass, filling her bowels with his seed. A quiver ran through her.

Fingertips searched through her sticky sex, searching for that hot button. But she was not ready for that. That whole area felt to sensitive for stimulation. She placed her hand over his, trying to still him.

Bridget my love how can I resist when you are so enticing, but I shall desist for now but when you are fully recovered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well, then I will call the tune and a merry dance it will be.

"And I shall dance it, Joshua my love."

She felt empty when he pulled out of her ass, but she was still recovering.

His kiss was sweet as his lips touched hers. He quickly dressed and as he was walking out of the room, she said dreamily, "I love you, Joshua."
 
'I love you, Joshua'

Her parting words as he left had Joshua walking on air, he knew that she had grown fond of him despite their first inauspicious start, but 'love' was a completely different matter. That he loved Bridget was beyond question so now it was out in the open what was he going to do about it? Keep her as his mistress? No, she deserved much more than that. The realization came to him in a flash he wanted to marry her, but would she want to wed him? For her declaration of her love had come while her mind was not functioning properly so he could not take it as certain that she meant it so he decided he would take it slowly and cautiously and hint at what was in his mind.

That evening he stayed up late and only returning to Bridget when he thought she would be asleep but she was sat up in bed, still naked as when he had left earlier, reading by candlelight and smiled sweetly at him as he entered.

"I presume a dance is out of the question? He enquired, half serious half joking, kissing her lightly his finger tips fluttering over her dark pronounced nipples and among her dark curly bush.

"I would leave you to rest but I promised you that you would never sleep alone again and if nothing else I am a man of my word"

He snuggled down beside her and lay his head on her soft milky breasts and sighed contentedly before sleep crept over him.
 
She awoke later on and pulled out another book that she had found in the library. It was an additional list of secret messages with a fan. She was so happy to have found this book, and excited to be reading. This was because of Joshua and his teaching her to read. Granted, she already had a start and most of it were her love reawakening it all.

The door opened and Joshua slipped into the room. He looked worried until he saw her smile.

I presume a dance is out of the question?

He bent over and kissed her, his fingertips stroking her nipples before reaching down to brush his fingers through her nether curls.

I would leave you to rest but I promised you that you would never sleep alone again and if nothing else I am a man of my word

She watched as he quickly stripped and crawled beside her, his head nestled against her soft breast. Before she could say a word, he was asleep.

She stroked his hair, kissed the top of his head. She spoke to the sleeping man.

"I love you fiercely, Joshua! I don't ever want to lay with any other man. Please, love?" Her voice was a whisper. She lay aside the book and wrapped her arms around him. She fell asleep with his head resting on her breast.
 
Even in his sleep Joshua heard her whispering to him.

'"I love you fiercely, Joshua! I don't ever want to lay with any other man. Please, love?'

Her plaintive, heartfelt, loving words repeated in his head. How could she continue to love him when the the only way he could clear his debts was by asking her to use her womanly charms to obtain some relief from his debts. Eventually he slept, plagued by sordid scenes of Bridget being forcefully used, her clothes being torn from her body by his debtors.

Come morning he was woken by the feel of Bridget's long tresses tickling his tummy and her hot breath blowing on the tip of his cock . He placed his hand on the back of her head until she had taken his whole length and was sucking heartily on the whole length of his cock.

"Bridget my dear 'tis the most wonderful way to be woken, I trust you have fully recovered." and he spurted a hot load of his cream into her throat.
He roared with laughter as she coughed and spluttered wiping her mouth and giggling.

"Unfortunately we have no more time 'tis Carrie's wedding tomorrow and there are still finishing touches to be done. There is the matter of their wedding gift and I was thinking that as you look so enchanting in silk stockings you could give a pair to Carrie to wear under her wedding gown so Dougan's progress will not be hampered by bloomers when the time comes, as for myself I intend that they will consummate their marriage legally in our room, in our bed, we shall use the guest room and pray the noise does not keep us awake."

The next day being the first of May and so Mayday the Maypole had still to be put in place so Joshua went to supervise while Carrie gave Bridget her breakfast and a cup of Joshua's special blend of tea.

Dougan was in charge of the Maypole and admiring his handiwork he felt he could jest with Joshua.

"'Tis indeed a fine Maypole Sir but nothing compared to the pole that Carrie will be dancing round tomorrow night."

Joshua laughed at Dougan's boast and quipped "In that case you had better keep count of the ale you drink"
 
Last edited:
Sunlight peeked between the drapes and woke her up. Joshua lay next to her, a frown on his face. Was the poor thing having bad dreams? She looked at his cock, standing in its usual morning position.

Smiling, she carefully bent over him to blow on its tip. It twitched and she giggled. Opening her mouth, she prepared to envelope his staff.

Suddenly, his hand was on the back of her head, pressing her down until she had engulfed the entire thing. She heard his gasp as she began sucking on it. Her tongue wrapped around him, massaging his staff.

Bridget my dear 'tis the most wonderful way to be woken, I trust you have fully recovered.

And with those words he erupted, filling her mouth to overflowing with his hot seed. This morning was a bit more than usual and some escaped her mouth to dribble back down on him.

They laughed about it before he announced what needed to be done. Then he dressed and off he went. She called Carrie and the two of them poured through the silk hose that had belonged to Joshua's mother. They found a pair that were perfect - white with white bows. She then had the maid try on the dress one last time before the big day. Tomorrow they would pick some pretty flowers to make into a wreath to wear in her hair.

Then, everything was tucked away. They were keeping the dress stored in the guest room closet. They then went looking for something for Bridget to wear to the wedding. Nothing to take away from the true center of attention.

Once that was done, Carrie helped Bridget dress for the day. She then went down and checked that the house was clean for the wedding. Most of the guest were to be the servants and friends of the bride and groom. Even Estelle Pendragon would be there. But no Isaac, thank god.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top