Sex in front of others?

Once in awhile

It happens and when we have friends over , if we get in the mood, lets get it on baby!!! Sexy women know how to please thier men.
 
Every mans fantasy! Was you're wife also okay with leaving the door open or was it more of an accident? Did the sister say anything to you the next morning or join in via solo play?

My girlfriend was 100% ok with it. We left the door open and we were having sex. She was on top of me riding me when I looked at the doorway I could see her sister looking. my Girlfriend looked over her shoulder and could also see her and we kept on going as we did not mind and it was a turn on being watched. When we got up this morning we asked her sister if she enjoyed the view and she said yes and she went to bed playing with herself. so we all had a good time :)
 
My girlfriend was 100% ok with it. We left the door open and we were having sex. She was on top of me riding me when I looked at the doorway I could see her sister looking. my Girlfriend looked over her shoulder and could also see her and we kept on going as we did not mind and it was a turn on being watched. When we got up this morning we asked her sister if she enjoyed the view and she said yes and she went to bed playing with herself. so we all had a good time :)

I hope she joins in next time.....
 
CJ and I have done it twice and both times were very positive experiences. Then we went back to the privacy of our hotel room and fucked each other's brains out again. Lol

We have amazing, phenomenal, mind numbing, earth shattering sex and we definitely enjoy putting on a show for others so they can enjoy watching what we do.
 
Yes, a few times. My wife, me, and my friend was drunk and I started fucking her, he actually joined in and helped get her off. Another time, while we were dating she came a visited me with a friend and we went out drinking. It was only a studio. So when we got back I had sex with my future wife, her friend enjoyed herself watching us.
 
Do you think its ok if sisters are naked together? just wondering is it a turn on? I will share more when it happens of course.

Im sorry to hear she got cheated on. Do I think it's okay if they are naked together? I suppose that really depends on their relationship. Personally as a guy, I think that's hot. But on the other hand, I'm not that entirely into incest. Not against it, but it's not my go to fantasy. However, I'm intrigued how this continues to play out.

Whose older and by how much?
 
Yes last night as we were having sex her sister was by the door watching as we were having sex and we were turned on big time again that she was watching and I could see her playing with herself as we were having sex. This morning when I woke up my girlfriend asked me if I would be ok if we would let her join in on our fun at all and I said I am ok with it as long as you are and so we plan to ask her if she wants to have fun with us. She is spending another night with us. Reason why she is with us is she caught her boyfriend cheating so she is staying with us til she can find a new place of her own. Just in case your wondering why she is spending the nights with us.

Do you think its ok if sisters are naked together? just wondering is it a turn on? I will share more when it happens of course.

I had a 3some with 2 sisters. Crazy,crazy,experience. If the sisters are ok with it,go for it.
 
So I have had sex in front of others many times. I enjoy it. I think my most memorable was when my girlfriend at the time said she wanted to watch me fuck another girl. She told me which of her friends she wanted me to have sex with and then she set out to make it happen. The night it happened there was a party at my house, this was back in college, and she got her friend to come along and they started drinking heavily. My gf then went and hid in my closet and waited for us to come in the room. I brought the friend back to my room and we then started making out and getting naked. We both were having a good time. Too good apparently because my gf then stormed out of the closet, and boy was she pissed. Originally she was going to storm out and be "pissed" at her friend, which according to plan was to lead to a nice threesome. However, she stormed out and was pissed at me, because I was enjoying her friend too much. Well that spoiled the mood and the two friends left. Leaving me with a bad case of blue balls. Shortly after, my gf and I split, but that did not stop her friend from hanging out with me.
 
Well we were sitting around and we asked her sister if she wanted to join vs just watching and she said she would like to. They both decided to avoid incest they would not do anything sexual with each other.

so this evening we were on the sofa my gf and I we were naked she went down on me and then her sister walked in she had a robe on and she open her robe and let if fall to floor and she was now nude. my gf is 35C breasts, and her sister is 33B both are beautiful. My girlfriend knows I love her and she is ok with her sister just having a little fun. she gave me a hand job and it was amazing I shot my load in her hands. my gf gave me a moment to re charge and we watched her sister play with herself and then her sister watched as my gf got on me and rode me. We are now all 3 of us are naked taking a break but what a night so far. Hope you enjoy reading this as the topic is sex in front of others.

Sounds like great fun. Keep it going.
 
Hi ... our first post here so hope it's ok to start in the main forums.:)

My wife and I were coming back from Davos. The bus trip was approx 2 hours. To make things interesting my wife puts her hand down my trousers and gently begins to masturbate me. Needless to say I became hard fairly quickly. I also had to get my jacket down and place it over my crotch area.

It didnt take long for my wife to pull my zipper down in order to accomodate my increasing hardness. For the next hour or so she continued gently rubbing and caressing my hardened member. A few of the passengers were aware of what was happening but didn't let on .. thank goodness!!! ;)

This continued all the way back to our stop (about 2 hrs total). When it was time to get off I had a hard job (no pun intened ... much) hiding one rather erect penis. Needless to say there were a few looks from the passengers as we walked down the aisle of the bus.

Cheers ...

Void.
 
Well we were sitting around and we asked her sister if she wanted to join vs just watching and she said she would like to. They both decided to avoid incest they would not do anything sexual with each other.

so this evening we were on the sofa my gf and I we were naked she went down on me and then her sister walked in she had a robe on and she open her robe and let if fall to floor and she was now nude. my gf is 35C breasts, and her sister is 33B both are beautiful. My girlfriend knows I love her and she is ok with her sister just having a little fun. she gave me a hand job and it was amazing I shot my load in her hands. my gf gave me a moment to re charge and we watched her sister play with herself and then her sister watched as my gf got on me and rode me. We are now all 3 of us are naked taking a break but what a night so far. Hope you enjoy reading this as the topic is sex in front of others.

I have a friend whose a lesbian and her sister is extremely hot. I've always wondered if they ever had sex with each ....I know if I were her brother, it'd be difficult not to catch a peak....
 
my girlfriend said when her and her sister where growing up they seen each other naked all the time as nudity around there house was normal. so she said seeing her sister naked last night while we all fooled around was no big deal and she said she was ok that I seen her sister naked. I also grew up nudity was normal around the house and I often seen my cousins naked and parents naked. We were raised nudity is normal and nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe tonight we will have some more fun.

Was this the first time your girlfriend acted out in front of someone else?
 
Not that I know of, but I ended watching my roommate, At first I wanted to sneak out without making a noise, but I couldn't take my eyes off of them - the way her body responded to each push just captivated me.
 
Not that I know of, but I ended watching my roommate, At first I wanted to sneak out without making a noise, but I couldn't take my eyes off of them - the way her body responded to each push just captivated me.

Did you end up staying to the very end?
 
Was this the first time your girlfriend acted out in front of someone else?

No, we have had sex in front of friends like once we were camping with some friends and we had this cabin that was wide open like just a big open space and our friends started to make out so we were like if they are might as well do it as well so we were having sex in front of them and they were having sex in front of us. was amazing.

Her sister watching us was the 1st time she has watched someone have sex though and she said she enjoyed it.

Sex is beautiful in my view.
 
Many times , both indoors and out . My wife seems to be a closet exhibitionist . She never wants to talk about it afterwards ( or before for that matter ) but never objects and many times has been the instigator !
Many hotel balconies , blowjobs while driving down the road ( convertibles too ) camping , hiking.
Once , while sharing a hot tub suite at a hotel with another couple , my wife was in the process of finishing me off with one of her patented blowjobs in the hot tub when the other wife opened a door and stepped out just in time to watch her swallow a huge load . She stood and watched before backing up and closing the door .
 
Back
Top