Surrogate Lifestyle (Closed for UKstud69)

The pink dress fell to the ground as the door opened. Emma’s hands were about to unclasp her bra but jerked her hands back just in time. Kendra was the only one who was in a state of undress as Emma screamed at her dad to leave because they were getting dressed. Kendra didn’t miss his eyes roam over her body which only made her squirm. As he made excuses as to why he barged in Kendra knew better.

She knew his secret and if she were one of those crazy bitches, she’d blackmail him to continue fucking her but she wasn’t. Though a part of her felt like becoming best friends with the girl, the daughter your fling fantasizes about was kind of crazy.

”... brought you water in case you wanted some in the night.”

“Thank you, Mr. Emma’s dad. I mean, Sebastian.”

When he left Emma let out a soft sigh,”Sorry, about that. He’s not normally so intrusive.” Kendra shrugged her shoulders as Emma grabbed the red plaid pajama shirt and matching pants.

“I mean he’s kinda hot soooo...”for a moment Kendra forgot who she talking to a blushed as Emma stiffened.

“What?”

“I mean for an old guy.” Kendra tried to recover her statement. Emma just stared at her blankly and started laughing hysterically.

“My dad, sexy?”

“Maybe it’s just me. I’ve just always been into older men.”

Kendra still hadn’t gotten her pjs on which hadn’t bothered Emma. Emma was actually trying not to stare. She’d been compared to Kendra since the beginning of the semester and had even been mistaken for Kendra one time at a party. She’d ended up giving him a blowjob even after he found out she wasn’t Kendra and promised she’d be invited to every party, if she sucked him off every now and then.

It made her kind of jealous and kind of turned on. Here she was almost besties with one of the prettiest girls in her college. “Kendra sorry to interrupt your swooning over my father but may I....may I kiss you again?”

Kendra shrugged her shoulders and Emma walked towards her and pressed her lips against Kendra’s. Kendra moaned and held onto her waist and Emma did the same. Their breasts rubbed against one another, even through the dress Emma still wore.

They pulled away saliva ran down Kendra’s chin.

“Am I the only one horny?” Kendra asked.

Emma shook her head and Kendra grinned. “Then let’s make this fair huh? “ Kendra began unzipping her dress and pushed it down til it fell to the floor squeezing Emma’s breasts through her white bra.

“W-we can’t tell anyone though...” Emma said

Kendra grinned as she pulled her bra off, Emma did the same and grazed her fingers over Kendra’s bigger boobs. “My lips are sealed.”
 
They were both massaging each others breasts, moaning. For Kendra's part, she was becoming quite the little slut, sleeping with this girls father and now practically turning this girl into a lesbian or at the very least bi-sexual. They hadn't broken their kiss, Kendra dominating the kiss. In a way this was just punishment. Kendra began kissing down her neck.

Suddenly the creaking sound of Emma's door, jerked them both back. They were both heaving, both wet with arousal. Kendra needed cock inside of her but there was absolutely no way she'd be getting any tonight.

"We should stop." Emma said, softly. "If that was my mom...she'll have a cow and if that was my dad, who knows what he would do if he knew I was experimenting. I'm not a lesbian or anything. I just..."

Kendra grinned and lightly brushed her lips against Emma's. "Don't worry about it." Kendra said, "I'm definitely not a lesbian. I love cock waaay too much."
 
The two girls, Emma and Kendra had agreed it was best for both of them go to sleep before someone come check on them and find two naked 18 year old girls making out with one another. Kendra had made herself a little cot on the floor a few feet away from Emma's bed.

"Good night, Kendra." Emma said softly.

"Night Emma."

Though they both had said their good nights, they both laid there thinking about the night and more. Emma was by no means a complete angel as she let her parents believe she was. She may not have had sex but she'd sucked cock on occasion and now was feeling and unbridled attraction to Kendra. It was weird because she never saw herself as bi-sexual but she knew that she did indeed enjoy sucking cock.

If her mum and dad found out, what would their reaction be? Well, she knew for a fact that her mum would freak out for sure. Her dad, she wasn't quite certain. That also led her to think about what Kendra had said, that her daddy was hot. She'd never actually thought of him by those standards but she supposed that if she wasn't his daughter....she might consider him attractive. No! That was going past the point of perversion. She quickly pushed those thoughts out of her head and drifted off to sleep.

Kendra on the other hand could barely sleep. She enjoyed the fooling around she'd done with with Emma but now that they weren't, all she could do was stare at the desk and see the images of her and Sebastion fucking on that exact desk. Him calling her princess. Those were the thoughts and dreams she had as she drifted to sleep, having Sebastian all to herself.

~~~~

Kendra had woken up early and had taken her shower. She'd gotten dressed and headed downstairs warily. She didn't live there so she felt a little nervous walking around a house without Emma but Emma was barely awake and had insisted on taking a shower after she'd stepped out of the bathroom.

"Good morning..." Kendra said to Emma's mom.

Emma's mom turned abruptly and looked over at her with disgust. Emma had told her how much of a prude she was, but the fact that she was just wearing a pair of blue jeggings and crop sweater was no reason to give her a dirty look. "You must be Emma's new...acquaintance."

~~~

Emma stumbled into the bathroom, she had a horrible hangover which would explain why she'd forgotten to lock the door. She peeled off her flannel pajamas revealing her 32c breasts and shaved pussy and bent over to turn on the shower when she heard the door open.

She turned sharply, her eyes widened as she struggled to cover herself with her bare hands. "DADDY! GET OUT!"
 
~Emma~

Emma flushed as her dad just stood there for a minute before coming to his senses and blaming this situation on her. Her eyes widened at him. Seriously? He was blaming this on her. If she wasn't naked her fists would be clenching angrily. "Really? It's my fault? The door was closed, you could've knocked especially since we have a guest here."

When he apologized and then rushed out, she stood there trembling for a minute unsure of what to do next. It hadn't registered at the moment but her dad had been shirtless and it wasn't like she hadn't seen him without a shirt on, when they went to the pool but somehow this seemed different.

Perhaps it was because only a few hours ago, her new friend had confided in her telling Emma her dad was hot. She wasn't sure why Kendra would think that when a babe like Brice was after her and if you were to compare the two, her dad would definitely fall last pace.Though, she could see the slight appeal. He wasn't in terrible shape. In fact, if he wasn't her dad she probably would've crushed on....

No, no! She wasn't going to go there. He was her dad and that was that. She quickly stepped in the shower so she could go downstairs for breakfast.

~Kendra~

Kendra did her best not watch Sebastian as he apologized for coming down shirtless. It wasn't like she hadn't seen him shirtless before but his wife was standing near them so she couldn't' out right stare, but it was really hard. How could a woman like Emma's mom not be proud of having a man in that good of shape?

If he were her man, she'd keep him shirtless around the house all the time. No wonder Sebastian cheated on her, his wife was a fucking prude. Lost in her own imagination, she didn't hear Emma's mom talking to her.

“Do you and Emma have plans today? Or have you got to get home?”

"Huh? Oh sorry I wasn't listening." Kendra said causing Emma's mom to glare at her. "Not to say you aren't interesting. I'm sure you are, I just...." She paled because the more she spoke the angrier Emma's mom seemed to get. "W-what was the question again?"

Before Emma's mom could respond as she handed Kendra her plate of bacon and eggs, she nearly dropped it as Kendra stepped into the kitchen wearing a jean skirt with a low cut blouse showing a bit of her ample breasts. If Kendra hadn't grabbed the plate, she'd probably have no breakfast.

"Emma what on earth are you wearing?" Emmas mom said

"Clothes?"

Even Kendra knew by how Emma's mom responded to her earlier that that probably wasn't the best response.

"Go change." Emma's mom said

"But I look fine. All the girls my age wear far less than this. Daddy, I look okay don't I?"

Kendra took a bite of her eggs as she watched Emma pout and the dirty look her mom gave him. The dynamics of this family was very interesting and she couldn't wait to see how this played out.
 
“Just let me know when you need me,”

Well that was double entendre wasn't it? Kendra also noticed he was avoiding eye contact which was funny, understandable but still funny. After they finished breakfast, Kendra and Emma went upstairs and by study, Kendra thought she definitely did not mean study. She did though, because she was still the nerd that Kendra had met in the beginning of the semester.

When they went upstairs, Emma began pulling out the books they needed for their project.

"I can't believe you said that to your mom. If I had done that my mom would've grounded me for a week..." But then again, her dad would've agreed with her mom. Their family style was totally different, wasn't it?

After all, if Sebastian wasn't lusting after his daughter, he probably wouldn't have let her walk around in the short skirt she was wearing. Would Emma be mad if she found out that her dad had role-played with Kendra and Kendra acted like she was Emma? She didn't know.

"I knew my dad would see things my way. He usually does." Emma said dismissively. Though Emma didn't mention that her dad had also walked in on her, so she had that over him right now. Even though Emma hadn't vocally black mailed him it seemed like he was scared. She knew it wouldn't last long this hold over him so she was going to take as much advantage of it as she could.
 
Kendra and Emma did a bit of studying before it started getting boring at least for Kendra. She wasn't a bad student but she wasn't the best student either. She usually just did what she could to keep herself passing her classes. It still felt incredibly weird being in the room where Sebastian had fucked the living day lights out of her though.

"I'll be back..." Kendra mumbled and Emma so caught up in working on their project barely noticed when she walked out of the room. She closed the door behind her, letting out a soft sigh. She made her way to the restroom and then stopped. She could hear the shower going which meant that someone was in there.

That should have told her to go back to the room and wait. She could hear water going downstairs too and Emmas mom talking on the phone about plans she had with someone.

That meant it was Sebastian in the bathroom. She should go back but couldn't stop herself from turning the knob. The door was unlocked and there he stood naked in all his glory admiring himself in the mirror, she could tell by the smirk on his face.

"I....sorry..." she mumbled before slamming the door. She hadn't left just stood there frozen as images haunted her of being down on her knees sucking....

"Shit..." she hissed to herself before going back to the room.
 
The rest of the day went as smoothly as it possibly could with Kendra. She actually got a lot of studying done with Emma. Though the image of Sebastian naked stayed imprinted on her brain. All the things she probably could’ve done with him with Emma’s mom downstairs had gone through her mind throughout the day.

Eventually it came time for her to go home. She hugged Emma and then got into Sebastian’s car. Emma’s mom has gone out for whatever reason so she didn’t get a chance to say bye but it didn’t seem like her mom liked her anyways and honestly she shouldn’t. After all, Kendra had slept with her husband even if the only people who knew were her and Sebastian.

The ride was silent every now she’d glance over at him then if he caught her looking her eyes would accidentally hit his pants which would make her blush even more. Eventually he pulled up to her dorm.

“Thanks mister....” her sentence was cut off by the request to talk. “Um yeah sure...” she got out of his car and led him to her dorm. She hadn’t had a roommate since a few months ago before her roommate got recruited as a pledge for one of the sororities.

She opened the door and let him step in before closing the door and locking it.

“Um, so you wanted to talk....”
 
“I just wanted you to know you’re still my princess....if you want to be....”

Kendra stilled because that wasn’t what she thought he was going to say. When he said he needed tot all to her she assumed that he was going to instantly tell her that he’d had a good time that night. That was why when they were walking to her dorm she purposely over exaggerated the sway of her hips.

Because he was supposed to say it was a one time thing.

Did he realize what he was saying? He was saying that he didn’t care that she was now friends with his daughter, that he still wanted to fuck. What if they got caught which was unlikely. They’d gone through the whole day without Emma or his wife (whose name she’d probably never remember) finding out.

She turned to face him and swallowed hard. She wasn’t sure how to respond band she was sure he was getting antsy by her lack of response by the way he was looking at her.

“Am I? Because you called me Emma so many times that I assumed that was who you wanted....daddy.”

She was showing him that she was still open to the idea of being his babygirl with that one exception. Being called Emma. She stepped closer, “I want you to know whose sucking your cock, daddy...” her hand went between them stroking his dick through his pants,”I’ve wanted to touch this all fucking day.” She said breaking character.
 
“I know you want her daddy. But my dad....” she paused and shook her head,”you never showed interest in me before so when you did and it was all about Emma....I got jealous.”

Kendra shivered as Sebastian referred to her as Emma’s sister. A wide grin crossed her features as he pushed her hand down his jeans, referring to her as the slutty sister that needed to keep up with his needs.. She began stroking him as he talked to her still keeping in character of her daddy. She was so incredibly horny right now and having walked in on him earlier had lit the fire that was needed to get them back to this point though probably would’ve found a way even if she hadn’t walked in on him in the bathroom.

“You’re not old daddy, just mature.”

And then he kissed her. She never let go of his cock either. Their kiss became a battle of dominance but just like before he won. He was her new daddy after all and even if she was acting slightly dominant earlier she was nothing of the sort. She was already practically melting in his arms.

“But what has daddy told you before about cursing when we aren’t in bed. You don’t want to be spanked again do you?”

Her pussy tingled at the idea of his strong firm spankings. She pulled her crop sweater off revealing her lacy black bra and nipples poking through said bra. Underneath her begging she’d eventually find she wore a matching lacy black thong. “But we’re almost in bed, daddy....” she smirked slightly talking back. She grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom which now she was incredibly embarrassed of since it had posters of Adam Levine all over the walls only revealing that she very much had a thing for older men.

“No roommate....she moved out a few weeks ago as a sorority pledge. It’s just me, myself, and I. And now you.”

Their lips crushed against each other and Kendra groaned as his tongue invaded her mouth again. This night was definitely ending in sex, there was no way she letting him walk out of her with nothing to think of her with.

“Can I suck your cock now, daddy? Pretty pleeease.” She said I’m a childish voice which she hoped would get him even more excited.
 
Kendra happily let him remove her bra feeling rather satisfied at how he stared at her breasts. Her back arched when he pinched her nipples then got on her knees when he pushed her down. She moaned when he slapped her face with his big dick. It was demeaning but she didn’t give a fuck, she wanted this.

She’d wanted it all weekend while staying at his house and being reminded about every area where they fooled around. Eventually after his goading the mention of having Emma do it for him, her eyes flicked up towards him. “She wouldn’t appreciate your cock as much as I do daddy.” Without another word she reached for his cock and pulled it in her mouth moaning against the base of it.

Her head babbled back and forth taking him down her throat deeper each time. She’s almost forgotten how good he’d tasted. She was in paradise right now and it became even better when he started fucking her mouth.
 
“Hmm well maybe you can teach your younger sister how she should adore her father’s cock,”

Kendra moaned against his cock continuing to bob her head.She'd heard stories from some of the guys that Emma wasn't completely angelic but she hadn't done anything to promiscuous with the exception of some cock sucking. However, that wasn't exactly Kendra's place to say anything. It was probably due to being treated like such an angel by her mom that she even did anything like that.

She glanced up at him never letting her mouth leave his cock and felt self satisfied due to the look of oure pleasure across his features. She was doing this, not his wife and not even his daughter though if he had the chance he probably would score with Emma.

Kendra took more of his cock down her throat and felt tingles go down her spine at his animalistic grunt. She felt his hands grab the side of her head as he thrust in and out harder and harder, saliva dripped down her chin.

“You’re so good at sucking daddy’s cock,” Sebastian praised her, “But I need to see the rest of you, it’s been too long. Now, take the rest of your clothes off, get on the bed and play with your pussy for your father,”


She whimpered wanting nothing more than him cumming down her throat but with his instructions meant there was more naughtiness to come. With that thought, she pulled her mouth off of him with. a loud POP. She stood then wiggled out of her leggings then slipped her thong off before trying not to run but not exactly moving slow as she made her way back onto her bed.

Kendra slipped her fingers between her legs lightly teasing the lips even though she was already horny as hell. She was doing the teasing mainly for Sebastians benefit. She smirked at his expression before slipping her fingers inside gasping sharply. She was already sensitive, after all sucking cock really turned her on but he should've known that from the last time they had sex.

She slipped another finger inside her pussy and began moaning bringing herself to a steady rhythm of fucking herself as she used her other hand to play with her breast. "Fuuuck daddy, this feels so good."
 
Kendra gasped unable to finish her sentence let alone finish playing with herself. It was obvious that Sebastian had been wanting her bad and maybe just maybe he even fantasized about it while she was staying with him and his family. Her back arched as he groped her body. She moved in tandem with him or at least tried to.

Even though this wasn’t their first go around, it still felt like the first time and there was something sexy and even taboo about having her now new friends dad in her dorm room. Granted, she met Sebastian before she met or actually talked with Emma in class.

“Fuck yes! Daddyyyyyy.....” she whimpered.

While it didn’t totally make up for the damaged relationship her and her own dad had it was definitely a good substitute and she was incredibly happy that she’s accidentally sent him nude photos after their first talk in Starbucks. If she hadn’t they probably wouldn’t have gotten this far.

Her pussy sucked his cock deeper and deeper. The sounds of sex filled the room along with their heavy breathing. “Harder, fuck me fucking harder daddy. Punish me for being a naughty girl...”
 
Holy fuck! She loved it when he mock choked her. Her back arched as he gripped her large breasts playing and teasing them. Fuck this felt so incredibly good. She couldn’t believe she’d gone weeks without having her surrogate daddy fuck her. She could easily and probably in her own little way was addicted to being fucked by him. After all, she hadn’t let anyone else fuck her since they’re last little fuck fest.

It was too bad that it would end shortly. Her whole world seemed to swirl around her. She could barely register his words but nodded her head. She wasn’t sure if he was asking if she liked it or if she wanted his cum either way, yes was the answer. The pounding only seemed to get harder and harder, rougher.

He was getting close. He was moaning for her and only her. He was moaning her name and everything! Her back arched as he came inside of her filling her up. They hadn’t used a condom again so she could feel the warm liquid coating her walls causing her to cry out.

“D-daddyyyyyyy!!!!” She cried out as her cum coated his cock.
 
Kendra cried out as he came inside her again. For a moment the world just stopped, froze in place. It was just the two of them, not his wife or his daughter....just Sebastian and Kendra but in a hot second that was over too. They both laid there, their breathing slowly returning to normal. She combed her fingers through her dark hair as Sebastian started to get up as if the realization of what he’d just done had socked him in the jaw.

“I have to go, Emma will be wondering what took me so long taking you home,”

Of course, he had to get home. He had an actual family while she had......

“Right, of course.” She said softly as it slowly hit her that she was literally the other woman. She fucked a married man not once but twice and probably wouldn’t have objected to an all night session if he could have done that.

She was officially a slut.

“But hopefully I can see you again soon,”

She smiled as she watched him get dressed. He really wanted to see her again. Would it have happened like this before if she hadn’t run off? No, more than likely she would’ve stayed an extra hour been late for work because he was filling her mouth with....

“You have my number soooo ....” she was trying to play it cool but internally she was jumping for joy.
 
“I do have your number, and you have mine if you get bored and want to send me pictures again,”

Kendra smirked at his little tease concerning the pictures she’d sent him accidentally though now she was incredibly happy that she had sent those pictures. If she hadn’t she’d probably be in bed with some guy her own age or a little older but not far from her own age. This was much hotter though.

He was rambling on about Emma now and while his words sounded fatherly he was basically implying that if Emma sent out those kinds of photos to send those out to him too... so he could get off on them.

“Of course I would daddy. I have to protect my little sister after all.”

“I’m sorry I can’t stay for round two.....and three...”

He leaned forward and kissed her. God he was such a good kisser. This kiss though felt more intimate than it should have been but she certainly didn’t mind. That meant he liked her right? If she could pull him back into her bed she definitely would. Eventually he pulled free from the kiss causing her to pout.

“Maybe we should get away for a weekend... so we aren’t interrupted,” the grey haired male suggested as he pulled back, his face still inches from hers. “A hotel where nobody knows us or my family’s summer lodge. Then we can fuck as much as we like,”

Her eyes roamed over his clothed body and she licked her lips imagining being fucked nonstop by him again. It made her squirm and she smiled,”That sounds like so much fun daddy. Just let me know when.”

Her eyebrows lifted as he set some money down and Kendra wasn’t sure how she felt about it. It almost made their act seem dirtier than it already was and it was too late for him to take it back. Then he’d seem like a huge asshole. She just smiled, “Thanks daddy.” When he left she just sat there.

She was part of an ongoing affair now wasn’t she? This could ruin her new friends life and as much as she should’ve cared, she didn’t. Instead all Kendra could think about was the next time they’d get some alone time to fuck.
 
It had only been a day since Sebastian had left her dorm then everything seemed to go to normal at least for a day, boring normal with no contact from her surrogate daddy. It drove her near crazy. She’d even been tempted to send him a video of her masturbating while thinking about him and moaning for him but resisted. What if he’d been with his wife or worse his actual daughter.

No she resisted and it worried her that he’d disappeared again which tempted her to at least text him but she also didn’t want him to think she had abandonment issues even though technically it wouldn’t shock her if she did. The next day though brought a wonderful surprise of Sebastian calling Kendra and asking her if she was really up to going to his family lodge which she would have no problem with.

It was that coming weekend which meant she’d have to go shopping for some new clothes which is what she’d use the money he’d given her during their last visit. At least she could invest that money back into Sebastian sort of. For the rest of the day that was all Kendra could think about. Her and Emma has ended up acing that project they’d been working on over the weekend.

“My dad came home real late the other night. I think he’s cheating on my mom.” Emma confided after class. “Thank god my mom was dead asleep when he came in but I don’t think he knew I was still up.”

and while Kendra should’ve felt bad about fucking Emma’s dad. She didn’t. Did that make her a terrible person?

~~

While Kendra was at work she got a text from Sebastian and grinned. He’d even given her th address and she realized he hadn’t been that far from her Starbucks. Technically they didn’t do personal deliveries. It was usually the food delivery services like Uber Eats or something but she was sure she could make an exception.

She purchased a coffee for him and took her lunch break 45 minutes. She stepped out of the coffee spot and took the elevator. The green apron covered her short jean skirt and crop pink sweater. It was the same thing she’d worn on their first “date” Kendra was about to consider it her get laid outfit if this kept happening.

She made it to the offices then glanced around before walking to the secretary. “I have a coffee delivery for a Sebastian.”

“Odd, I don’t recall Starbucks doing personal deliveries.”

Kendra just laughed nervously before the secretary let her in before letting Sebastian know she was going to her lunch.

“I have a delivery for you, sir.” She grinned at him before setting the coffee on his desk standing in front of him.
 
Kendra closed her eyes embracing the feel of Sebastian’s big hand caressing her thigh before moving upwards. God they could get into so SO much trouble from this. Were there security cameras in this office? As soon as he found her slit though. “Shit.” She hissed, the anticipation of seeing him had already gotten her wet.

She groped his cock through his business pants before pushing the coffee back and leaning on the desk. She could barely talk right now as she licked her lips. “Yes...m-me too., daddy” she murmured softly at his comment. Her body tingles as he started finger fucking her. He was going hard and fast causing her to bite her lip hard trying to stay quiet in case his secretary came back or anyone walked by.

“You’re the only one I get n-naughty with d-daddy...” she was getting wetter and wetter, the squelching sounds of her pussy filled the office. Her nipples were hard under her shirt but she couldn’t tell if he could tell through the apron.

“Are you looking forward to our daddy daughter weekend away princess?”

Fuck she could barely focus on what he was saying let alone focus on what to say. “Y-Yes, oh my fuck yes....” she moaned. And she was excited, all the time in the world to be able to fuck this man, no restraints—no sneaking around. She’d be his little slut daughter for the weekend and how erotic was that.
 
Kendra was doing her best to stay as quiet as possible but it was so fucking hard when he was making her feel so good. She’d always been a moaner. When Sebastian captured her lips their tongues brushed up against one another. She could taste her pussy on him which only made her more wet. She leaned against his desk with Sebastian’s guidance. Holy fuck was he going to fuck her in his office?! The sound of pants zipper was indication that he was going to do exactly that.

Had he even locked the door? Did it even matter at this point? Before any other worrisome thoughts could fill her mind she felt him guide his cock towards her entrance and slide inside. “Ohhh my shit....” she said maybe a tad bit too loudly because he then warned her that she would have to be more quiet if she wanted him to continue. Kendra nodded her head eagerly before biting down on her lip again to restrain her moans.

The pounding started to increase with harder thrusts and faster tempo. She whimpered behind her bitten lip her fingers nearly digging into the wooden desk. She’d only come up to his office with the intention of sucking his dick but it was like they couldn’t just do a quick dick sucking and honestly when he was finger fucking her getting on her knees was the last thing on her mind.

“Oh my fucking hell...” she whimpered quietly,”d-daddy I’m so .... gah!” Everything she was saying came out quieter but none of t made any sense. Jesus if her real dad had given her this kind of treatment she probably would’ve never left home.
 
The feel of her daddy’s cum was absolutely incredible. Kendra felt so full and whole and complete and while this did satiate her for the time being part of her wished it was her real daddy secretly fucking her in his office. Was that wrong of her? Probably, most definitely. It definitely wasn’t right. She ended up cumming all over his cock. They say there for half a minute.

“You better get back to work princess. I don’t want you getting fired just because you came to see your dad on your lunch break,”.” he pulled her panties back on and she nodded her head kissing his scruffy cheek.

She smoothed her clothes down tucking her skirt back down so that it reached her knees grinning at his tease about her owing him a nice blow job. Kendra pulled out her compact mirror to check her lipstick and fixed her hair.

“Oh don’t worry you’ll get that and sooo much more.” It was making her even more excited about their secret weekend getaway. She gave him another kiss not quite brief but not long either and winked at him then cleared her throat as she backed away. “Thank you so much for using Starbucks delivery service. Please feel free to use my service again.”
 
Kendra spent the whole week getting herself ready for this trip. She almost felt guilty when she had the same class as Emma. There was even a point where Emma complained that her dad had to go on some work trip. That made her feel extra guilty because she was the work trip. She supposed that Sebastian had to lie to everyone though. That did make sense. How would Emma feel if she knew that one of the main reasons Kendra became friends with her was to get to her dad or at least be able to see him if they had decided they weren’t going to fuck.

That obviously hadn’t happened ...but it could have!

That Friday she finished packing up her clothes. Thankfully there were no classes for her that day so it gave her ample time to pack what she needed AND she had gotten the weekend off. “Family emergency that she would have called out for whether they scheduled her or not.” Seemed to be a feasible excuse.

At about 4 pm she found Sebastian waiting there for her. It was strange that they’d have to meet there at least it would’ve been for her fellow baristas if they saw her. She was wearing a tight black jean skirt and a tan floral crop top that hugged her breasts beautifully.

“I’m ready to go whenever you are.” Kendra smiled at Sebastian. More than likely this was going to be the best weekend she ever had.
 
Kendra nodded eagerly at Sebastian’s...daddy’s question on if she she was ready. God was she ever. A whole weekend with no interruptions, they could fuck as long as they wanted or not fuck but let’s be real that was why they had run off to his cabin. It wasn’t to bake cookies that was for sure.

At some point during the ride she felt Sebastian’s hand reach for her breast finding her nipple through the denim crop top. She wasn’t wearing a bra too so the only thing separating him from her actual tit was denim material. It would’ve been hard to wear a bra under a crop top because it would’ve shown slightly because the cut was already so low.

Her back arched but he didn’t do anything further than that and while part of her wanted to do anything sexually related with him right now he was driving and getting into an accident because she was giving him head was not on her to do list.

Even if her hand desperately ached to slide between his legs. They’d have plenty of time to find the kinkiest ways to get off. When they got to the cabin he showed her around eventually getting Emma’s room and then his and his wife’s room.

“Are we roleplaying the whole time we are here?” Kendra asked, “because if so wouldn’t it be more realistic if I stayed in Emma’s room?”

Either way she didn’t mind.
 
Kendra squealed as her new daddy sparked her ass for breaking character. She giggled as he led her back to Emma’s room. She observed the room, it looked like the perfect daddy’s girl room with the cute E at the top of the bed. Pictures of Emma with her dad mainly and a few with her mom though she looked younger in those. It seemed like Emma wasn’t as close to her mom anymore like she’d been when she was younger and now that Kendra thought about it when Emma did talk about her family it was mainly her dad she talked about.

Sebastian’s voice brought her back to the present when he asked her if she wanted help unpacking. “No thank you daddy I’ve got it.” She knew he just wanted to see what clothes she packed but she wanted to leave that a surprise. He opened the closet though to show her wear she could put her stuff but it seemed like Emma left a lot of her clothes there which made sense since they did come here from time to time.

“Oops. My bad.” She said staying in character. “Well the more to wear, right daddy? I guess that means we won’t be going shopping this weekend.” She winked at him knowing he’d think about their last shopping trip and how that escalated. She peered into the underwear drawers trying to fight back a laugh because if this had been any other scenario the fact that Sebastian knew where his daughters underwear was would be a incredibly disturbing.

Well it should still be disturbing despite the scenario but she knew why and had wondered if her dad had ever known where she put her underwear. Why was she even thinking about that asshole anyways?

“So it does.” She said in response,”let me get unpacked and maybe we can get some dinner or something.” Her stomach grumbled, “I got a bit hungry during the trip so eating would be a good idea first. Then go explore the woods. I’ve never done—- I mean I haven’t done it in awhile.”
 
Kendra smiled at Sebastian as he left the room and then fished through some of Emma’s clothes. It felt wrong to wear anything that Emma wore like she was crossing some unspoken boundary or crossing some invisible line. Of course she was also sleeping with her new friends dad which could have been also crossing some invisible line, right?

She pulled out Emma’s low rise pink jeans and then grabbed her own white tank crop top so that her midriff was easily in view. She put those on since that seemed more joke worthy than what she’d been wearing earlier. She pulled her dark hair in a pony tail.

She made her way outside where Sebastian was starting up the grill. She sat down at the picnic table and smiled,”I hope this is okay daddy. If we do make it out to go for a hike then I wanted to dress appropriately.” This was so much fun. She only wished she could have done something like this with her own dad. Of course there wasn’t much hiking done in New York was there? S
 
The way Sebastian was staring at her made her almost self conscious. Even though he’d suggested she wear Emma’s clothes maybe she didn’t look as good in them. However she saw the flash of desire in his eyes and when he called her princess, she calmed down a bit. With her low rise jeans on her NY tattoo peaked out which at this point was probably the only difference to how Emma wore the pants. “Well you know how much quality time I love having with you daddy. It means we can really get in touch with each other.”

God as fun as it was wearing Emma’s clothes she almost couldn’t wait to get them off and have Sebastian inside of her. He was practically turning her into a sex addict, the perfect little slut. If her dad could see her now, he’d see what he missed out on creating; the perfect little cockwhore who only wanted to serve him. As he set the giant sausage in front of her, she expected him to make some raunchy comment about it but he didn’t.

“Mmm daddy don’t worry, you should know how much I love your sausage.” She couldn’t help but giggle because of the look on his face. She winked at him. She picked up the sausage with her fork and made a lewd display of taking it in her mouth making eye contact with him then took a bite of it, the oil from the meat coating her lips, she licked it off.

“Delicious.”
 
This was nice, it was almost like having a daddy again and being able to spend time with him...on him, all of the above. She returned Sebastian’s kiss. He sat down next to her and they ate silently for the most part before he finally confirmed that they’d be going hiking.

“Yep! I can’t wait.”

She was enjoying the peace and quiet of the woods. It was different than what she was used to being from New York and all. All of this was but she couldn’t say she hated the difference. Finishing up her food she threw her paper plate in the trash and sat back down waiting for Sebastian to finish.

“I’m ready for you to lead the way daddy.”
 
Back
Top