Pic Request: Men, Getting Ready For The Day

Wild_Honey_66

sweet freak
Showering, shaving, getting dressed....:devil:

Inspired by recent shower pics from theweescotsman and Bluespark:heart:, I thought it would be a lovely treat for the ladies to have all these sorts of pics in one thread, where we can come and admire all of your dripping wet selves together. :devil:

From trimming your beard, to splashing on aftershave, to buckling your belt, we'd like to see it all.
(Maybe leave out the tweezing of the nose hairs. ;))

I'd rather watch a man getting ready in the morning, than go to a Chippendale's show. :catroar: RAWR.

Many thanks in advance,
The Admiring Ladies of Lit :kiss:

attachment.php

I'm your first! I'm your first! :nana::nana:

attachment.php

It's shower time Honey! Care to join me. :rose::kiss::rose:

You know I do, Sparky! {kiss,kiss} :devil:

thank you, sexy man! you've always been most accommodating. *wink*:rose:

Hi, mikey, I'm Honey:cattail:

thank you for visiting my thread, and for your soapy, sexy contribution. RAWR.

What's the matter with a little nose hair trimming among friends, variety is the spice of life and all that.

DAMN, honey, finally a reason for me to check out an ampic thread! :devil:

*takes a seat in the corner*

just keep going gentlemen, don't mind me :D

Showering, shaving, getting dressed....:devil:

Inspired by recent shower pics from theweescotsman and Bluespark:heart:, I thought it would be a lovely treat for the ladies to have all these sorts of pics in one thread, where we can come and admire all of your dripping wet selves together. :devil:

From trimming your beard, to splashing on aftershave, to buckling your belt, we'd like to see it all.
(Maybe leave out the tweezing of the nose hairs. ;))

I'd rather watch a man getting ready in the morning, than go to a Chippendale's show. :catroar: RAWR.

Many thanks in advance,
The Admiring Ladies of Lit :kiss:

Cool thread gorgeous, I promise to take some more to add for you, but for now here's the pic from earlier at my place

attachment.php

Back