What Happens in the Neighborhood (CLosed for riley099)

We have a small motor on the boat which we use to reach a deeper location near the middle of the lake. Shutting off the motor and dropping the anchor, the boat settles into a gentle rocking motion with the soft rolling of the lake surface. "Dean, help me get the lounges up from below the deck while these two lovelies pour us a glass of wine."

I know there will be some sexual activity taking place as the night overtakes the lake, but for now we all sip our wine and enjoy the gentle breeze and the gorgeous evening. Watching Dean and Alexa, I get the feeling that there is some sexual tension building, not just between the two of them, but maybe in what will happen between them and Sheila and myself. Their desire to submit themselves to us is undeniable . . . and we will take advantage of it.

Let's find out what they are thinking, "Alexa what would you like to see Dean do tonight . . . nothing is off limits."
 
Alexa wants to see her husband's submissive side and wants to show hers as well. She paces, trying to think of something that will please all. After a few minutes, a devilish grin creases her lips.

"I would like to go on all fours, with Sheila's legs parted in front of me. I would like for you to take me doggie style while I lick Sheila. And, I want to feel you cum inside me and then Dean lick your seed from me."

Alexa smiles and hopes you like her thoughts.
 
"If that's ok with Sheila (she nods), then let's get it going. But Alexa, you need to understand one thing. I'm not just going to 'take you' doggy-style, I'm going to 'fuck' you doggy-style! Sometime this evening, I'm pretty sure that Sheila is going to want a good old-fashioned fucking herself . . . we'll just have to see whose cock she wants to fill her hot cunt."

Smiling at Sheila as she spreads out on a blanket on the deck, legs spread wide, already a bit of moisture appearing on her slit; Alexa quickly drops between her thighs, slides her hands under Sheila's ass and buries her face in Sheila. Stroking my cock, I kneel behind Alexa and slide my cock deep in her pussy with one long, firm thrust. Looking toward Dean, I see his eyes full of lust, stroking his hard cock as I prepare to fuck his gorgeous wife!!
 
Alexa began to moisten the moment she knew that she would be tasting her lover's pussy again. Seeing Sheila already wet thrilled her beyond her wildest dreams. Sheila's outer lips were already puffy as well and her inner lips and clit were engorged.

Alexa wanted to take her time and savor Sheila once again, but lust took over and she buried her lips between Sheila's moist, hot thighs.

She sensed Roger behind her and suspected he would rub around her pussy, but she gasped in surprise and a touch of pain as he thrust his cock deep inside her. Her muscles reacted and gripped his cock and warm wetness flooded from her.

Alexa knew this would not be gentle. Roger was showing that a transfer was occurring and her pussy was now becoming a cunt.....his cunt.
 
Gripping Alexa's hips in both hands, I thrust in and out with a few hard thrusts to let her know who was in command here From the look on Dean's face, he had never been this forceful in fucking his wife; and once the initial thrust was completed, it was obvious that she was enjoying the sensations of a pounding cock.

Looking up at Sheila, the look on her face . . . a smile that only appears when she is in "sexual heaven" was breaking out on her face. I see her hands reach down and grip the back of Alexa's head; Sheila's thighs were clamped on Alexa's face. Dean is the only one not engaged in this fuck fest . . . but from the looks of his hand on his cock, he may be the first one to cum.

"Go ahead, Dean. Shoot that load all over Sheila's tits; Alexa can lick it off after she swallows Sheila's pussy juice."
 
I knew I would love to see my wife lick another woman's pussy, but I didn't think I could stand seeing another man fucking her. So it came as the ultimate shock to realize how hot it was to see an alpha male take possession of my wife's body.

I knew she was heaven by the sounds she was making and the way she thrust back to your pounding cock. I normally went in a slow gentle rhythm, so unlike what you were doing to her now. This wasn't making love, this was a male in a position of superiority, demonstrating his power and control and her vulnerability to you and to your powerful cock.

Alexa must have been reading my thoughts, for she was able to cry out to you ... "Your cock is so big and I need it so badly. Please fuck me....fuck me harder...fuck me faster."

I crawled over Sheila and let my balls rub over her lips. She began to lick them and that was more than I could take. My first spurt reached my wife's hair and the remaining spurts landed on your wife's tummy and between her breasts.

I shifted slightly and slid the head of my cock into your wife's mouth
 
Damn . . . what a night . . . and we are just getting started!!

Alexa's cry "fuck me harder . . . fuck me faster" only served to spur me on . . . still holding onto her hips I slammed my body against her, my cock reaching new depths in her pussy . . . I could feel her inner muscles gripping my cock on every stroke . . .

Hesitating on one deep stroke, I grind my body against her ass . . . "It's time, Alexa . . . cum for us . . . look at your husband shooting his load onto Sheila's body . . ."

My own orgasm is building and I am so close to filling her pussy with my hot seed . . . watch Dean fulfill her wishes . . . to lick my cum out of his wife's cunt!
 
Roger's cock went deeper than any other and at his deepest, Alexa felt it touch her cervix. It wasn't painful, but it wasn't pleasant either.

He was pressed to her, and she felt so connected to him.

Alexa wasn't sure how she felt about Sheila licking her husband's balls, but she loved when she saw that he was about to cum. She watched, anticipated his first spurt to land between Sheila's breasts and belly button, but his spurt landed in her hair and on her forehead.

Alexa's body tensed and she gripped Roger's cock even harder and ripples flowed through her body and she cried out in bliss. Her orgasm was followed by several squirts, enough to fill a large glass.

If Alexa had given it any thought, she would have realized that she had started ovulating two days ago. At no time in the month would she be more aroused or more receptive to a man's seed.

Is that why she pressed back until she felt your pubic bone at her ass, your balls at her clit and the tip of your cock pressing to her cervix. Her muscles tightened around your cock in a vice like grip.

"Fill me with your precious seed," she begged. Her body pulsed, begging for your sperm.
 
"Fill me" was all I heard from Alexa as your orgasm hit her in the face and then started dribbling on Sheila's breasts and nipples. I could feel Alexa's pussy spasm as her orgasm overtook her next . . . just what I needed to start pumping my hot cum deep inside her . . . flooding her pussy with my cum, mixing with her nectar in a sticky mixture flowing out of her cunt and down her thighs . . .

Everyone seemed to come to an after-climax relief about the same time . . . still breathing heavily, but starting to regain control of our bodies . . .

Standing back from Alexa, I rub the head of my cock over her ass, smearing a streak of cum, pussy juice mixture across both cheeks . . . "Don't know about anyone else on this boat, but I need a chair and a beer."
 
Alexa's body slowly came back to something approaching normal. She laid the side of her head against Sheila's tummy and with every breath the scent of Sheila wafted through her. Alexa's ass was still high in the air and some of Roger's cum was leaking out, along with her wetness.

Dean sat on his heels, his cock taking its time to go from rock hard to soft. He brushed his fingers through Sheila's hair and massaged her temples with the tips of his fingers. He thought the ladies needed alone time, so he stood and walked over to Roger, totally comfortable in his nakedness.

"I've never seen Alexa so aroused." He looked over to his wife, seeing her lay with another woman. "They look so good together."
 
"Yes they do, but don't forget what Alexa's final request was . . . she is expecting you to lick my cum out of her pussy. Yeah, they look so good and comfortable together, but, I wouldn't want to be the one who didn't give her what she wants tonight. I would love to get on my knees and lick my seed out of her pussy . . . but she is looking for you to clean that up . . .

So don't wait too long before you get started."
 
Alexa was in such a sexual fog that her last request had slipped her mind, but was able to go in a semi-doggie position when she heard you mention it.

I hadn't forgotten her last request, but I was hoping that everybody else had. Tasting a man's cum from the source was one thing, but dripping out of a pussy and down a leg was another. In truth, it looked a little gross to him, but he couldn't deny his wife.

I had to get on all fours to reach the level of Alexa's pussy and it wasn't lost upon me on the view that this gave you.

Alexa must have tightened her muscles, because a creamy white fluid appeared at her entrance. She knew I loved to lick her pussy and knew licking your cum would be embarrassing. Embarrassing was one word and humiliation could be added to it. But more embarrassing and more humiliating was my cock becoming painfully hard again.

As I neared her pussy I could smell her scent and then just as powerful, your cum. Before my tongue touched the blob of your cum from my wife's pussy, a strand of precum dripped from me to the floor of your boat.

'Oh God,' I thought as I buried my nose, lips and tongue into Alexa's pussy. Your taste overpowered hers and my hand went to my cock and I began to stroke.

I lapped every drop from her pussy and licked over her puckered hole and over her cheek. The scent of your seed led my nose and tongue down her leg and I cleaned every remnant of your essence.

Alexa squeezed the last drops of you and once again I buried my lips in her tunnel. Both her and I came at the same moment.

I felt a rise in my male virility and I shifted behind her and positioned my cock at her entrance and with one thrust filled her.

"You're mine," I whispered.

Alexa paused and then said, "I'm your wife, but my cunt belongs to Roger."

Earlier, I had sensed that to be true, but hearing her say that brought a new reality to my life.

Before I had even pulled out, my cock had deflated to its flaccid state.

I turned to you and balled my fingers into fists. About three feet from you, I dropped to my hands and knees, crawled between your legs and nursed your cock into my mouth.

That left no doubt of my submission to you and my way of apologizing for challenging your dominance over my wife.
 
"Alexa, I believe we have one more virgin territory to take tonight . . . and with your permission, I intend to do that right now." Looking at Sheila, I see the smile on her face. "And if Sheila has brought the lube (she nods), Dean, turn around . . . on all fours . . . let me see that tight ass of yours."

I can see a bit of hesitation in your eyes . . . also in Alexa's, but we all knew this was coming . . . and if you are honest with yourself, you were waiting for it . . . right Dean??
 
Fantasizing about something and then having it happen for real doesn't always work hand in hand. My first gay fantasy was to suck another guy and the second fantasy was to feel a guy slide into me. The reality is scary and made more so by an audience.

Being in the privacy of a bedroom is one thing, but on a boat with my wife and your wife did not enter my fantasy thoughts. But the way this was going, being penetrated wasn't an if, but a when.

Again my damn barometer signaled what my brain was struggling with. I did want your cock inside me and I did want my wife and your wife to witness this mating.
 
Sheila hops up off the towel she has been sharing with Alexa and retrieves the tube of lube that she always keeps handy for our sexual encounters . . . especially those that might include other people. As you turn and face you Alexa on your hands and knees, your ass pointing in my direction, Sheila takes a generous dollop of lube in her hand and smears a thick layer on my hard cock; then another generous squirt of lube which she applies to your ass all around your tight opening.

Stepping up close, cock in hand, I press forward, and slide my cockhead up and down your crack and press against that tight rosebud . . . a quick thrust and the head breaks thru the tight 'seal'.

I pause to give you a moment to catch your breath . . .
 
Going on my hands and knees, butt pointing toward you was no accident. It was an invitation, one I hoped you would accept. The thought of you inside me occurred during the first time I sucked your cock.

It wasn't just sex that led me to suck you, it was much deeper. I took you in my mouth to connect with you, to form a bond of intimacy that went beyond my fantasy of sucking a cock. I knew you were an alpha male the first moment I saw you and that confirmed my thought that I was a submissive male.

What is an alpha without a submissive and what is a submissive without an alpha. We were destined for this moment and what better way to do it than in the presence of our wives.

When Sheila rubbed the lube on me, I knew that she wanted to witness this and Alexa knew that it was a progression of a feminine need inside me.

When your cockhead passed my protective ring, it was like the walls of a castle being breached. You now had access to the inside and all my defences would crumble. What was once thought impenetrable had fallen and the castle was yours.

The castle will surrender, just as I had surrendered to you when I stripped and showed my nakedness to you.

At the time I didn't know I was surrendering to you, but I have a feeling that you knew I was.

I looked to Sheila and then to Alexa and then lowered my head and pressed back to you.
 
Last edited:
As you press back against my hard shaft, knowing that your wife is standing there watching you give yourself to me, this is the final act of admitting your submissive nature to yourself. Looking at Alexa, who nods her assent, I grab your hips, just as I did hers, and plunge my cock completely inside your body, my balls banging against you ass when I reach full depth.

Holding that position for a moment, giving you one more opportunity to adjust to the intrusion, I begin a series of slow thrusts in and out of you. Sheila has seen this before, male on male fucking, but it is a totally new experience for Alexa; she wraps her arms around Sheila for support and snuggle next to her for support as she watches the total submission of her husband to another man . . . even more explosive to her thinking than giving herself to me.
 
Alexa didn't know what a dominant male was, until she met Roger. Dean appeared very manly, but she had nothing to compare him to, until now. She also realized how far her need for the same sex was. Alexa had interest in other women, but nothing like her attraction to Sheila. The attraction was so strong, that she could live a lesbian life with Sheila forever.

But she loved her husband and Dean was great in bed, but not a dominant lover. Sheila was so in love with Roger and with her blessing, she would so love to be submissive with Roger. She was happy for Dean. He must have been frustrated to live a life that didn't satisfy him and now her does.

Dean felt the full length of your cock and even more erotic was the touch of your balls against him. A cock is like a sword, but balls are the power behind the sword and he was feeling your power, the essence of you as a man. If dominance plays a role in manliness, he realized that he was not the man he thought to be.

He loved fucking Alexa doggie-style. He was over her and she was vulnerable to him. Now he was vulnerable to Roger and felt his own vulnerability and the thrill that gave to him.

Dean moved on your cock, an invitation for you to fuck him and demonstrate to all that of the four people, you are the alpha male.
 
Feeling you move back against me was all the indication I needed that you had given yourself to me . . . and to my domination of you. Looking briefly at the gals, I see the focused look in Alexa's eyes; the same cock that sprayed a load of hot seed in her pussy is now poised to do the same to her husband's ass, something she never even thought about 24 hours ago.

Your hips tightly in my grip, I thrust in and out slowly, but forcefully, each thrust being taken a bit easier by you as your inner being opens up to me. "Come over here, Alexa. I want you to kneel down beside my and squeeze my balls while I cum in Dean."
 
Dean wavered for a moment when he saw Sheila and his wife look at him. Being fucked in front of these two was a huge challenge to his manliness. How could they accept him as a man if he was being fucked in the same manner they have been. What would be next, a tea party with the ladies and being invited to a girl's night?

But that thought vanished as this act brought him to a place he had never gone before. He accepted his vulnerability and that being fucked was as natural as breathing. His total acceptance came when his cock slowly changed from hard as steel to soft as jello. The outward sign of his manliness had shrivelled.

Alexa hesitated. The act of holding Roger's balls meant she was totally losing the man she thought she had married, but Roger was the type of man she had always imagined. When she looked at Roger joined with her husband, it was not the cock she focused on, it was the dangling balls, slapping her husband with every thrust.

Throughout history, you didn't humiliate a man by cutting off his penis, it was the balls that were cut off. What is a man who no longer has the ability to produce sperm?

Sheila took Alexa's hand and led her to the mating couple.

" I hope you like this better, my love," Sheila said.

She guided Alexa down until she lay underneath her husband and watched as Alexa raised her head and lapped over Roger's balls. Sheila had such a wonderful view of Roger's balls rubbing over Alexa's face and then seeing Alexa kiss, lick and suck them.
 
As Alexa's tongue flicks over my balls, I feel Sheila's hard nipples press into my back as she stands behind me; her hands reach around me and play with my nipples, her lips teasing the back of my neck. "Let him have it, love," she whispers in my ear. "Let him know what if feels like to have your cock cum inside him."

Alexa is not only kissing and caressing my balls; now I feel a gentle squeeze from her fingers, "Harder, Alexa, squeeze my balls; feel the spasm as I cum in your husband!" At that moment, I feel the initial spasm; my body jerks forward and with a final thrust deep in Dean's ass, I unleash a flood of cum.
 
A mere moment prior to your first spasm, Alexa wrapped her fingers around Roger's balls and squeezed just to the limit that would cause pain.

She felt both balls tense and spasm at the same time and she knew her husband was an instant away from Roger's seed entering him. No part of intercourse is more erotic than when a man spurts his seed inside a vagina, knowing his sperm will swim to the death to impregnate her.

Dean can't be impregnated, but at this moment he thinks he can be. He knows what it is like to shoot his seed into Alexa and the bliss that results. Bliss swirls around him, feeling the first spurt, followed by a second and then more following.

In reflex, he grips Roger's cock, wanting his seed to not only fill him, but fill him deep. Women do not like the word 'bitch' because they relate that to a female dog in heat. But at the moment that the man fills them with seed, they are a bitch in heat, just like at the moment, he is.
 
Alexa timed her squeeze perfectly, a split-second before my balls released their hot load into my shaft buried in Dean's man-pussy. Sheila, still wrapped around me from behind, also recognized the signal of my orgasm and bit into my neck and rubbed her baked body against my back and hips.

With the first spasm, Alexa finally realized the commitment Dean had made to me; yes she had seem him submit to me, but having had my cum explode into her pussy earlier this evening, now . . . now . . . Dean was getting the same treatment from me . . . and it had to be even more of a shock to her system.

As my orgasm began to wind down, Alexa's caress of my balls came to an end . . . she wrapped her arms around Dean's shoulders as he slumped on the deck, my cock slowly withdrawing from his man-pussy . . . she whispered in his ear, "Baby, I'm so proud of you . . . you will always be my husband, but we both belong to Roger and Sheila forever." As they curl up together on the towel, I turn to you and pull you close, "Can't wait to get you back in the cabin and make love to you for the rest of the night."
 
Dean didn't know whether it was an act to gain his manliness back or that he was just horny as he rolled over on top of Alexa and thrust his cock deep into her. He held there and licked over her neck and then nipped lightly.

His normal slow and steady pace turned into hard and deep thrusts, not stopping even as his cock pulsed spurt after spurt after spurt.

Dean slid out of her and moved up until his cock was resting on his wife's lips.

Alexa peaked over to Sheila and then took her husband into her mouth.
 
Looking down as Dean takes Alexa . . . aggressively . . . and she willingly accepts him. Not sure if she had an orgasm or not, but Dean's was quite obvious. What was interesting was that Alexa looked up to make eye contact with Sheila before taking Dean's post-fuck cock in her mouth to lick the remains of his cum.

Sheila continues to rub her naked body against me, her wet pussy leaving her 'mark' on my thigh. "Baby, I think it's time we head back to shore."

Turning to the two of you, "We're heading back in to shore. The shower in our cabin is big enough for all four of us to enjoy."
 
Back
Top