Submissive princess (closed)

Patrick could feel every spasm and twitch Celia's pussy made trying to milk his cock of his cum. He didn't need her to tell him to keep going nothing was going to stop him now unless she cried out in pain once more.
 
Celia soon moaned out loudly as she came hard all over his cock. She began to pant slightly as she was just loving this. Celia slowly sat sat herself up and pulled Patrick into another kiss.
 
Patrick could feel her orgasm around his cock as her vaginal muscles tried to milk him of his cum. He kissed her as he continued to pump into her. "Where do you want me to cum?" He asks panting into her ear almost ready to cum himself.
 
"Not inside! I'll suck you off."she said. After all she couldn't end up pregnant . Celia wasn't his wife yet and her father would kill Patrick. "We can't risk me getting pregnant."she said. She knew right now wasn't the time for her to get pregnant.
 
"Better yet when you feel me pull out open your mouth and I will cum in your mouth. I can't force myself to take myself out unless I have to because your tight pussy feels good around my cock." Patrick said still pumping into her. She didn't have time to protest because he quickly pulled himself out of her pussy and had himself in front of her lips. When he felt her mouth around his cock he let out a groan as he squirted rope after rope of cum into her mouth.

When he was sure Celia swallowed all of the cum he gave her a loving kiss while he laid beside of her wrapping his arms around his love. "I have a secret to tell you but you have to swear not to tell anyone. Please swear that you will not say a word to anyone." he said as he lightly ran his fingers over her side.
 
Before she knew it, Patrick was cumming in her mouth. She swallowed his load before pulling him close to her as they kissed. Celia snuggled up to him after as she had a smile on her face. "What is it my love?"she asked. Curious as to what he meant because he seemed embarrassed.
 
Patrick took a deep breath before he said "I know how to use magic my family has practiced for years in secret so that no one would find out." He didn't know how she would take such news seeing how he had just told her about her enchanted gifts. He could make some type of birth control for her if she wanted him to.
 
Celia slowly sat up, frowning a little. "You used magic on me? Why?"she said. She was upset that he used magic to know her feelings. "I was going to tell you how I felt...without the magic."she said. Though she felt him pull her close.
 
"You may have told me how you felt yes but you wouldn't ever go against father no matter your feelings. Like I said before the magic wasn't controlling just amplifying so you still had control of yourself." Patrick said holding her close to him hoping that she would understand.
 
Celia snuggled up to him though she understood why. "I understand but I am my father's only child."she said. She began to kiss his neck softly. "I am the only heir to the throne."she said. Celia smiled at him then kissed Patrick softly.
 
"Exactly and I know he wasn't just going to give your hand to me unless you said something to him." Patrick said after they kissed. He could feel her slightly hard nipples against his chest and he gave one a playful tweek.
 
Celia soon moaned softly as she rested against Patrick. "Yes though now your mine."she said. She sat herself on his lap, he could feel that she was wet again. "And I want you again."she said. He had her hook as she wanted more.
 
"Ok but first lay on your back I want to do something." Patrick said as he pulled her down onto him. He rolled over pinning Celia beneath him and he started to kiss his way down past her breasts to her pussy. He lightly licked her slit tasting her juices and he moaned out as he drove his tongue into her slit.
 
Celia soon found herself on her back. She shivered feeling Patrick lick her pussy. Celia couldn't help but moan as he ate her out. She badly wanted to pinch her nipples as the pleasure grew.
 
Patrick continued to lick his lover enjoying her sweet nectar and as he done so he let his hands travel upwards to her breasts. He pinched her nipples twisting them slightly as he ate her out. He sucked on her clit some as well.
 
Celia moaned out more as the pleasure built up. She soon cummed once more as she was panting slightly. Her body twitched from all the pleasure. Celia didnt know how much more she could take.
 
Patrick could taste her cum and wanted more so he continued to lap at her pussy getting all the cum he could. He began to kiss up her body placing a deep passion filled kiss on her lips. He wondered if she wanted more or if he gave her enough for now.
 
Celia laid there as her body shivered from all the pleasure. She smiled at Patrick before patting the spot next to her. "Come lay with me, my love. I need to give my body a break."she said. Celia couldn't last as long as she was getting use to the pleasure.
 
Patrick laid beside of his love holding her in his arms as he let her body calm down for a bit. He wondered how she would take constant stimulation via magic. "I could make a special mixture that will keep you from getting pregnant if you would like me to." he said giving her a squeeze.
 
Celia nuzzled his neck before smiling at Patrick. "Yes please my love. I rather not get pregnant right now."she said. She kissed him softly then used his chest as a pillow.
 
"ok my love but it will have to be later because I do not have the ingredients here with me." Patrick said running his fingers through her hair. He loved laying naked with the princess his love.
 
Celia like being able to lay with her lover. "Alright my love, though will you stay the night? I don't like sleeping alone."she said. She pulled a blanket over them as she didn't want him to leave and go back to duty.
 
Patrick could tell that Celia didn't want him to leave and he pulled her closer to himself. He didn't know if he had to go back on duty seeing how the princess wants him with her and technically her body was laying naked to him and he was with her so he is guarding her body.
 
Celia snuggled closer then kissed his neck. "Love will you stay?"she asked. She shifted a bit as she made herself comfortable. Celia he still had a job to do but her father could tell find out that they already slept together. "My father can not find out about this....or here will send you off to battle."she said.
 
"Yes I will stay with you tonight. Don't worry about your father I think there is a spell that I can use where no one will see me unless they enter in the small bubble." Patrick said as he ran his fingers over her sof skin. After a couple more minutes he gives her a kiss before asking "one more time making love?"
 
Back
Top