double penetration

Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Posts
117
What does a dp feel like. Is it too stuffy and painful? And i need links to some amateur homemade wife double penetration videos.
 
My Double Penetrations

Definitely never boring and it really gives YOU the power. My worst DP ever..........was fantastic....mmmmmmmm
 
I so respect (and envy) all the sexy girls that love DP's. It is a tremendous sexual turn on to watch or read about.

I dream about a man's cock in my mouth and another deep up my anus. . . with both men cumming in me at the same time. And I am a man.
 
Dp

I have done it twice. If done with good careful lovers it is great! I had anal and vaginal .wow
 
My wife was reluctant at first but we met a guy who my wife had sex with many times in the past. We eventually enjoyed a threesome and we ended up giving her a vaginal and anal DP. His penis was longer so he laid on his back and my wife mounted him, cowgirl taking his full length. When she leant forward I was able to penetrate her anally taking my time to ensure my penis didn't cause too much initial discomfort.

My wife liked the sensation of being totally filled and feeling his long thick penis deep inside her - when I penetrated her she told me later she hadn't felt anal so pleasurable and she achieved her first anal orgasm. I love the sensation of deep penetration and rubbing against another penis and feeling his orgasm.

We tried double vaginal but couldn't find the right angle before we both shot our loads.
 
I dream about a man's cock in my mouth and another deep up my anus. . . with both men cumming in me at the same time. And I am a man.[/QUOTE]

I have had the same fantasy. Maybe one day.
 
Best sexual experience of my life. Seriously. Fills my fantasies now at least 20% of the time. :)
 
From a man's POV:

1) So many legs! It can be challenging for everyone to get in the right position. Whose legs go between whose?

2) You can feel the other guy's dick through the thin membranes separating one hole from the hole. Every time he thrusts, he's rubbing against your dick, too. It's a very interesting sensation!
 
I'm a guy. For me, the idea of participating in MFM and double penetration especially is slightly icky. But I'd do it if my girlfriend ever wanted it strongly enough, I just think I'd like it better to be alone with her and have some kind of fucking machine assist.
 
My one fantasy that she has not done yet. I would love to see her tiny 5' 105lb body take a DP. I know if I can get her to try she will love it.
 
Dp

It's one of the most sexually intense things you can experience sexually. It's worth training for with toys or with the real thing. Training is a must, you will get stretched well beyond what you have ever experienced before. So train with anal safe didos that are one size from top to bottom. Anal plugs seem to start with a small tip, then flare out, then taper off. So your anus stretches then slightly relaxes. Train with keeping anus stretched.

Also doggie position seems to work the best with anal penetration first. Then guy on bottom penetrates vaginally second. This has worked best for me to start off with. Then the guys have to find thier rhythm and you enjoy.
 
It looks like fun but quite difficult to set up.... all the many limbs and whatnot...
 
Back
Top