The Dancer and the suit. (Closed)

"Thank you for that Beautiful, but I have to tell you, it was my pleasure to assist you with your dance."

He finished off his one beer, and then started on the next one.

Patrick watched her as she went down the bar and waited on other customers. One of the men from the company he was buying teased him about the fact that he was stalking the dancer.

Patrick turned to him. "Don't be jealous. It is not my fault that she has taken a liking to me."
 
Dazzlyn's interest never goes past a one night stand man so if you go past that stage don't get your hopes up.

He slapped his shoulder and chuckled back I to his drink.
 
"What more would I expect here. I am not going to be here long anyway. Hell, I might be gone by tomorrow afternoon if everything goes right."

He winked at the guy.

Patrick then refocused his attention on Dazzlyn. He wasn't sure what he expected, but she certainly was the only thing he was interested in tonight.
 
The night concluded and Dazzlyn yelled last call and started cleaning up.

So seems a bit of an unfair night you at least know my stage name and I don't k ow yours.
 
"Yes, I do know your name Dazzlyn.... your stage name that is. My name is Patrick Fitzgerald.... Fitz to my friends."

He extended his hand to her.
 
Well Fitz... Nice to meet you I am Natalia.

Taking his hand she smiled.

So how long you in town?
 
He took her hand and held onto it.

"Hello Natalia. The pleasure is all mine. I am in town on business, and I am here for as long as it takes to conclude it."
 
Well... Stop in any time.

She winked and started washing up the glasses the servers brought in.
 
"Thank you for the invitation Natalia."

Patrick took that as a dismissal. He turned back to the men he had come with and began to chat with them as they finished their final drinks.

He felt a little disappointed. he didn't know why. He had no idea where he expected it to go.
 
She watched him talk with them. She had a rule no falling for and try not to take a customer home. She watched as bis little group slowly broke up going their own ways and it seemed to her Fitz didn't really wanna leave.

What's on ya mind sugar? Stick around and walk a gal to her car?
 
"I would be honored to walk you to your car."

He had a feeling that she was just playing with him, but he was willing to walk her to his car while he waited for his Uber to take him back to his hotel.

"Not much on my mind. Just surprised that the guys I was with were so willing to end the night early. I thought they had more in them than that."
 
This may be a big city but this part of town rolls up at three am.

She wondered if he didn't realize the time or was wanting to find a way to get more time with her.

You were a great target tonight to dance with. You call it early still so... What you got in mind? I might be game.
 
"Wow. Is it that late? Time really flies when you are having fun."

He wasn't sure what to do. Patrick was not comfortable with Dazzlyn, especially with her forward nature.

"I didn't really have any plans. I am from out of town. I just thought the guys I was with were more adventurous. They got here and then fizzled."

He smiled at her. "Is there anything to do around here at this time of night?"
 
She walked up face to face and took a bold of his tie as they stood by her car. A pristine 1971 Hemi Cuda in night black. She wrapped the tie around her hand as she gently pulled him close.

Depends on what you're into sugar.
 
His eyes widened again.

What the hell was going on? Whatever it was, he didn't mind at all.

He wasn't sure what she wanted, or where this was going, but he took a shot.

"The only thing that I am into tonight is you. You are the most fascinating woman I have ever met."
 
Get in.

She purred nipping at his chin before letting go of his tie and getting in the car.
 
He looked at her, and then looked at her sweet car.

Her nipping at her chin convinced him to do as she said.

Patrick walked around the car to the passenger door and climbed in.

"So, where to Natalia?"
 
Why not my place... Wouldn't want to cause any noise problems in the hotel.

She winked and floored it pulling out of the parking lot.

Unless you're not comfortable with that?
 
He tried to act like he was comfortable with the situation, despite never having been in such a situation before.

" I am fine with anything you have in mind. Hell, this is your town. I have no idea what is going on around here, and I wouldn't want to be in a place that is loud and I couldn't communicate with you."
 
Oh the noise issue I was talking about is you... And me. Sugar whats wrong? You seem... Nervous...et me guess... Young suit not used to a woman being the strong take charge type?

She reached over and caressed him through his pants.

Life is too short not to go for what you want and have... Fun
 
He looked down at her hand, and then over at her.

"I am not used to a woman as extraordinary as you. That is what I am not used to."

He could feel his arousal growing at the thought of him and her together.
 
Sugar I don't know where you get that extraordinary from... I am.just a bartender and a stripper who owns half the club I work in.

She winked glancing at him at a red light.

Tell me what you really want... Now.
 
The forcefulness in her tone when she demanded to know what he wanted did not surprise him, but it did give him pause.

"Well, Beautiful.... I want you."
 
She pulled into the driveway of the small house killed the engine.

Home sweet home. Hope you dont mind dogs.
 
"I don't mind dogs at all. In fact, I like dogs more than I like a lot of people."

He smiled at her and then got out of the car. He followed her to the door, his eyes focused on her tight ass.
 
Back
Top