Tribbing/Scissoring

This thread is amazingly hot. I never knew I was into this and now I cant stop watching and fantasizing!
 
I had the pleasure of doing this in college. God i would,love to do it now. We were young and exploring. I masturbate remembering the experience
 
Funny that I happened to see this post, because I've been thinking about this very same thing. I was wondering if there were any videos that had tribbing after cream pies, or even tribbing with a guys cum as lubricant. Huh, thought I was the only one curious about that!

So, we did this again with some friends of ours. After the men had cum inside their gf's the girls played with each other (mainly fingering) and then scissored for a while during our refractory period. When we (guys) were hard again, I came inside my friend's GF and he came inside mine.

We weren't shy about sharing body fluids or being messy so it was a great experience for everyone. All in all, we went for around 2 hours (with some cuddling in between) and the guys came for 4 loads (though at the end we had little to give). My gf claimed to really like the sights and sounds more than anything else since all that cum between them made creamy and sticky sounds that seemed to really rev them both up.

I highly recommend this to couples that have been tested and are OK playing like this.
 
i really like them but what about some amateur, real videos, these are only professional videos, fakes ones?
 
next to having a woman swallow a thick creamy load, love to watch two gorgeous women rubbing together , nothing hotter, or maybe two women using a strap on.
 
Great thread! Nothing hotter than watching a woman humping. Ohh wait, yes there is, a woman humping another humping woman! Thanks for all the hot shares all!
 
i really like them but what about some amateur, real videos, these are only professional videos, fakes ones?
I agree with you. I want to see "real" natural people (imperfections and all), not professional models. Watching actors going through the motions is so artificial and phony. It is not particularly arousing to watch plastic people engaging in pretended pleasures.
 
Back
Top