Blackmail news at 10 [closed to Ash13]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-Cleaning up a bit around the studio i still hear you in your room. I am Leon i am partially a pervert but a extortionist anything i can find out. When going to tell Miss Cumstrom my new stories for her she seem out of breath when she called for them. Getting to the Room i hear something. My lean and strong and average build on the door as i put my ear to it. Brown hair hits my blue eyes i wear a black collared shirt and slacks with dress shoes in the studio. I listen in and i hear you moan and groan. I peak open in the door to view you not only masturbating but half naked and groaning peoples names i have no ideas who they are but i am interested so i watch a bit before i make my move.-

I sit there in my blouse half undone skirt to my waist and hand in lacy pink panties as I thought I closed my door. Sitting back in chair. 40" long legs stretched out. As I softly moan knowing I have an hour before I need to see boss for first set of assignments.

-he watched and videos the whole thing seeing you call out for a good cock how your obsessed with rough house and gangbang as well as a good fucking even dressing up like a slut or dressing up period. he watched her cum and sent the video and she began again masturbating after just finishing. He snuck in quietly she had her head down and eyes closed and shut the door quietly. Sneaking up behind her a hand on a boob and a hand on her toy he began to move it as he molested her-"Naughty girl here i am tryin to get you stories and your masturbating well i got the whole thing on tape and if you dont listen to me your career is ruined i herd it all"-he pinched her nipple seeing her jump-"i herd all of your confessions be a good slut and you keep your position"-insee you struggling but know im right as he moves thentoy faster-

I try to jump up in protest but the threat of blackmail subdues me. I cover my mouth as my breathing increases. The angle you have the toy in my is rubbing my clit very nice. My hips squirm in the chair. I have never had another person use a toy on me and the pace your able to go is one I couldn't do ever on my own.

"Yeah thats a good girl from now on you do as i say and when i say it sound like a good idea"-I begin to move the vibe faster and deeper in to your pussy and smile.-"Let go of your mouth i want to hear your pleasurable moans no one else is around."-He grins and smiled.-

I spit at you showing my feisty side then you pick up the speed on my toy in an out of me as I nearly fall out of the chair as I have never ever fucked myself that hard Nd fast before with my own toy. Soft moans escape my lips my breathing gets more intense and I nod my head yes in response to what you had just asked me.

"you keep acting like you rule me and everything else cunt but im going to put you in place you high heel slut."-he moves the toy more i feel you shake and have a orgasm but i keep going nibbling on your neck extra fingers stretching and fucking her pussy as he waited to hear her submit-

I whimper low as I have fun twice as you still pump my oussy driving me crazy. I beg enough yet you go faster. I begin to breathe harder and isn't and then in a laborerd breath I say fine. I will do what ya ya want just stop I can't take any more.

-He slowly began to pull out the Vibe.-"Do you want that real cock and make you cum a lot little slut.. just say it Miss Cumstrom ."-He grins and kept slowly moving it out so her juices dripped from her.-

Yes yes just no more vibe I whimper as my hips down writhe as my oussy is on fire. You see my feistiness yet you see me starting to break as well as my breathing is labored and you see you are wearing me out.

-He removed the Vibe and gripping her hair and bending her over the Desk he shoves his cock in to her pussy from behind pulling her hair back and her arms and began to fuck her nice an deep in her pussy.-"Oh yeah you love that yeah that pussy is nice and wet yeah slut just fucking scream in heat."

My long legs provide stability while you fuck me. I try not to enjoy it although my pussy grows wetter tithe moment. "Stop this now" I exclaim. As you want to show this "star ace reporter" that I am at your station now even though just a camera man and you wish to show me whose in charge. My phone goes off with text assignments from the new boss.

"Your not in control here stop pretending whore."-He laughed and smiled.-"High heel slut."-he groaned as he removed his cock and made her suck it and came in her mouth and grabbed His phone to.-"Good we got three Assignments. The Nascar Race your to wear a Reveling Racer Uniform. Then we got the Wild west show and Burlesque Night. Then we got the Murder Dinner Taking place for Charity."-He watched her seeing her mad but she couldn't stop him.-

i get to the track and change. Rolling my eyes at the outfit it lack there of. I mean I know racing is a guys sports and sex sells I was just surprised my station authorized this outfit. The skirt portion 2" below my ass barely covering my black lace thong. Cut outs on the side showing off my slim mud section. And the halter type top that connected behind my back. My long legs in the boots finished off as I headed out for pre race interviews.

Last edited:
-Leon smiled and Waited as they walked to the Track.-"we need to get the Racers and a good interview at that but its tough to get more then 5 Minutes"-He whispers to her.-"Maybe some sexual encouragement may get you in good with the Racers but i think we can do them with out it. How ever i think the Next thing we can do is get the General Manager of Nascar which is up in the booth that one is tough."

We begin to head up to the owners box. We get to the door and his two member security team stop us. I identify my self as Kimberly Cumstrom from Action3 news. However seeing my " attire" they don't buy the reporter bit and sayvtheyveoukd need ton" check" for a wire to ensure I'm a legit reporter Nd not some tabloid whore trying to dig dirt up on their boss.

-Leon watched them peel the suit off.-"Careful boys no touching i got a camera."-they snarl and let you dress up.-"Ok in side."-They let us in and in side the Owner is with the Co Owner both a Lot of money between them and Look surprised.-"Oh what do we have here."-The owner said.-"Oh wow your Alexander Regard the Owner and your Scott Gerald the Co Owner. I am a huge fan of the auto Racing you run its the best."-They seem a bit more happy bringing a Fan in though i am not i gave us a bit of negotiating room. You see they are a bit more to open conversation now.-"How can i help you miss?"

I just wanna learn all Bout racin and what makes you guys so powerful in the sport. Just a um. Big fan" I say hoping you will by it. And don't catch on that I'm trying to dig up dirt on ya guys

-The Men look as they walked down to her as they Ignore me.-"You want to get a Interview huh....I don't know i don't give interviews normally....Why should i let you interview me."-While Alex asks you I notice Scott fumbling with his lighter and staring at your body i whisper softly.-"I see Scott being a bit dirty...Maybe a Friendly DP would be a fair trade. We would boost your popularity?"-He whispered but they couldn't hear.-" Besides My time is Valuable do you have anything Valuable for me?"-He asked as he didn't think she did and Alex and Scott waited.-

If you guys are serious about an interview what about I do interview naked. My camera guy will shoot my from neck up only but you get to see whole "show" I say as they seemingly want more from me on return.

-They look and think.-"How much talk do you want for that we can answer three questions thats it."-they try to strike a bargan as i whisper.-"There staring at you bid bigger and better."-he said gently in her ear as they held there ground.-

Look we are all adults here that can keep private matters private fir a full interview I'll let you guys finger me right here and have a bit of fun with me that way. What do you say deal?" I say teasingly trying to play hardball.

"Hmmmm 5 Minutes Max."-Scott Said as Alex smiled.-"I guess 8 Minutes Stretching it."- Leon whispered to her.-"We may not get all the big questions and it wouldn't be proper but if thats all we can do then i can."-you Stop me and smile when i hear.-"OK BOYS!"-insulting them and tempting them.-"what will it take for a full blown sit down all questions interview we can put up." -Scott looked to her and Alex smiled.-"You really want to know." "I do." -I hear you challenge them as Alex walked up.-"Full blown Gangbang your camera Guy Included and we will sit down talk and do as you ask...Even a Promotional during our race so people know you."

I think for a moment and know anything on camera won't get out unless you want it to. I simply nod yes in agreement. Without a word I am dragged to the desk and my long body is shoved in my back. One if the exec pulls his cock free from his dress pants and after a few probes with a semi hard cock, I gasp as he pops inside me and begins to buck his hips as the other watches.

-the other Exec Pulls his cock out and pops it in your mouth I am instructed by Alex who is fucking you on the Desk to play with your tits or no Interview i begin to play and pinch your nipples as he laughed. "Oh she is getting much much wetter." He groaned and keeps fucking you a bit faster. Scott fucking your mouth is not to hard on your jaw. "Remember Guys easy with her mouth other wise your going to be paying Assault Charges." Scott and alex looking knowing they were caught so they fuck your mouth a bit easier.

Back