A Salacious Spring Break (closed for CarnivalBarker)

Britney grinned to herself as Austin slid behind her. She enjoyed feeling his hard chest pressed against her back and when his hand slid over her waist, brushing at the skin along and just above her shorts, she felt her body erupt with goosebumps, causing her to give a tiny, but noticeable shiver.

"Sorry," she said, meekly, her eyes darting to his. No sooner had she done so than she heard the back door clap against its frame. She turned and craned her neck to see Chelsea and Tyler in their bathing suits and not much else, stepping through the hallway between the kitchen and the side of the house.

"Goodnight," Tyler said. Britney's eyes went wide in Chelsea's direction, and Chelsea returned the favor, clearly indicating that Britney had better not say anything. It wasn't the first time Chelsea had left her alone while she had gone to hook up, nor would it probably be the last, but it always astounded Britney. "Don't get nightmares watching that stuff," Tyler said, with what amounted to a shit eating grin.

"We won't," Britney said. The new couple disappeared down the hallway, as Britney turned to face the guy she was now snuggled up to and alone with. "I think he's probably going to fuck my friend," she said, stifling a nervous giggle and looking into Austin's eyes. She hoped he didn't think she was that easy, or that he expected anything more than cuddling with her. At the same time, she felt good in his arms and wasn't opposed to perhaps a little bit of making out. She made no effort to move from his grip, instead turning to face him, deflecting a bit and buying some time. She pulled her arms together at her chest and between his body and hers. She nuzzled her head into his chest as she did, then whimpered a bit, just enough that he could hear. "I'm cold," she said, changing the subject. "Do you have a blanket?"
 
"I think he's probably going to fuck my friend."

"Nah, I think I saw some board games in Tyler's bag...they'll probably just play Monopoly all night," Austin quipped with a chuckle. He knew his friend would be getting some, and now it was up to Austin to see where things would go next with Britney.

Unexpectedly, Britney shifted underneath Austin's arm to face him. While her arms prevented full body-on-body contact, she lightly rubbed her face into Austin's chest, which made Austin smile warmly.

"I can tell," he softly replied as Britney told him she was cold. "I can go get one," he added, following it up by leaning down and lightly kissing her forehead.

Tyler shut the door behind Britney and him and led her a few steps into his room before turning around and embracing her, wrapping his arms around her waist while he leaned in to kiss her mouth. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and grazed her lips, waiting for her to welcome him in. His hands drifted down just a bit to give her ass another firm squeeze through the thin material of her bikini bottoms.
 
Britney gave a light laugh at Austin's comments about Tyler having board games. Even if it had been true, she knew her friend. There were way dirtier games Chelsea would be playing than Monopoly. Britney didn't know if she was there just yet, but she did enjoy feeling the boy laying against her pressed into her body. When he offered to get a blanket, she appreciated that he hadn't done some typical guy move and offered to warm her up or some other absurd line. And when he kissed her forehead, she appreciated how gentle he was being. She entertained the thought at that time, for the first time, of actually letting him fuck her.

"Where would it be?" She asked, opening the possibility of going with him to his room, or somewhere else more discreet than the living room.

*****​

Chelsea looked around at the room and felt the warmth from the fireplace as Tyler shut the door. No sooner had he done so, he turned and wrapped her in his arms. She shivered a bit, knowing they were now alone and knowing what would soon happen in this room. She kissed Tyler deeply, her tongue mingling with his as she felt his hands on her body, making her core grow wet immediately. She bit his lower lip and gave a tiny squeal when his hands found her ass. She pulled away and giggled.

"You like that?" She asked, kissing him again, knowing it was always her best feature. She melted against him, enjoying the taste and feel of him. She couldn't bring herself to say anything. She didn't want to be thought of as a slut. Not on the first encounter. And wasn't that always the case? She didn't, however mind if he treated her like one. She kissed him harder than before, her body pressing tight into his.
 
Last edited:
"Where would it be?"

Austin knew the answer to that; there was a warm blanket that lay at the foot of his bed upstairs to be used on nights like this. He hesitated to give a response, knowing that Britney may turn away at being invited back up to his room.

But nevertheless...

"Upstairs. In my room," Austin replied. "I can go get it and bring it back..." he paused. "...unless you want to come up with me."

*****

"God, yes," Tyler responded to Chelsea's question about his liking her ass, then followed it up by giving her bottom a playful swat. When Chelsea pressed her body closer to his, Tyler gently pulled her down to the floor by the fireplace. Now on top of her, Tyler moved his lips away from her mouth, focusing on her jawline, neck and ear while his hands smoothly slid along her tight body.
 
Britney made a decision on the spot. She climbed from Austin's arms and sat up, brushing the hair from her eyes.

"Okay," she said. "Let's go," she watched for his reaction and moments later found herself walking ahead of him, up the stairs, her ass wiggling perhaps a bit more than usual in her shorts, knowing the view that would provide. When she got to the top of the landing, she headed toward the room she had been in a brief time before. She stepped toward the window once more and saw, across the way, the silhouette of two bodies near the fireplace in the room where Tyler and Chelsea were playing. She grinned and waved for Austin to come near, pointing to the other couple, as if she had never seen such salacious things, or hadn't expected it from them the second they had passed through the house. It was then that she stepped close to Austin and put her arms gently around his neck, crossing her wrists behind him, and pressing her stomach to his, inviting him to kiss her for real. If she was going to do anything with the boy in front of her, this quickly, she wanted it to at least be a little bit sweet. She felt herself grow damp as she kissed him for the first time, her tongue gently lapping at his, before writhing together in earnest, her body pressing tighter against him still. She pulled away and looked out the window.

What the hell? She thought. It was late. They were alone. Austin had been a gentleman, and he was certainly attractive. She hoped she wasn't making a mistake. She kissed him again, then pulled back once more.

"Do you have condoms?"

********​

Chelsea enjoyed feeling her ass slapped. Appreciation of her backside made her feel desired, lusted for, and horny as ever. Every time. She grinned as she was pulled to the floor, then smothered by Tyler climbing atop her. She arched her back slightly and lifted her chin as Tyler accessed her cheek, then her jaw, then her neck. When he kissed her ear, she shivered and felt herself open up with anticipation. That spot always got her off. She was amused by his urgency, by how wanton this felt. She wanted to party. She wanted to be fucked. As Tyler gripped her body, as his hands roamed where he chose, she hoped he would be able to handle what it was that she needed. She hoped he was man enough to turn her inside out. And, unable to wait, she forced the issue, rolling them over, so that he was on his back. She rose up, still in her bikini, kneeling over him, as she reached her hands low, untying his swimsuit and gripping the waist, ready to relieve him of it. She leaned in and kissed him before raising up once more, reaching in, and gripping his cock, easily beginning to stroke it before kissing him again and again.

"God I want you to fuck me," she groaned between kisses. It had not been forever ago, but it had been long enough. She felt certain he understood her need, as she sat up, sat back, then took him in her mouth for the first time, sucking deep and hard, as her tongue swirled around his cock. The slurping sound filled the air and Chelsea grabbed Tyler's hand, sliding it over her lower stomach before lifting the top of her bikini bottom, offering him access to a shaved, bare slit, ready for him to play with.
 
Austin wasn't sure what had come over Britney in the short time they were cuddling together on the couch -- it could have been the booze settling in, or just the fact that he was a gentleman -- but he liked it. She was finally warming up to him.

And that warming up certainly progressed to steaming up as he found the young woman in his arms, her tongue playfully lapping at his while they stood in his room. His hands were clasped against her lower back and her breasts pressed against his chest.

But just as quickly as things heated up between Austin and Britney, she splashed the cold water of life on him.

"Do you have condoms?"

Shit.

He didn't, and he sure wasn't going to wake Jake up or barge in on Tyler and Chelsea...and he wasn't even positive that they had their own in the first place.

"I don't," Austin whispered in Britney's ear before kissing along it, hoping his lips against her ear would get her to drop the issues with protection. It was a risk he was more than willing to take, consequences be damned. He just hoped she'd feel the same.

*****

Tyler laid back and let Chelsea's fingers quickly untie his swimsuit and tug it down enough to free his cock, which was crying out to be released. Minutes later, her warm mouth was around his shaft...and it felt incredible.

One hand rested on the back of her head, bobbing it up and down on his cock, the slurping sounds filling the air inside the master bedroom. He took advantage of the access she was allowing to her bare slit by sliding his free hand inside her bikini bottoms and rubbing her clit.

"Fuck, that's good," Tyler groaned, gently pushing Chelsea's head further down his shaft so she could take more of his length. "I want you to start on top..."
 
Britney felt both disappointment and relief when Austin did not have any birth control. Her decision became simple, and her fears were put aside. At the same time, she felt disappointed, wondering how Austin might feel pressed, balls deep as the boys say, into her trim little opening.

"It's okay," she said, with a small shrug. "We can do other things." She shivered as his lips ran along her jaw line, then her ear, goosebumps erupting all over her body. She pulled back slightly, only long enough to kiss him, before lifting her head and giving him access to her neck once more as her hands ran low and began to open his shorts. She would give him the best blowjob of her life and, hopefully, his, if it meant sticking around to look out for Chelsea when she finished with Tyler and if it meant some quality play time with the guy she was now with. Another moment, his cock was heavy in her hand as she stroked him with her hand inside his shorts. Another moment later, she was sliding to her knees as she pushed him to sit back on the bed. She batted her eyes once, maybe twice.

"Tell me when you're going to finish, okay?" It would be her only real rule, as she leaned forward and tasted his hard cock for the first time as she closed her lips around his shaft.

*****

"I want you to start on top," Chelsea grinned before pulling away at the suggestion by Tyler. She happily took to straddling him, her pussy pressing against his cock, simply sliding along it with her hands squarely pressed onto his chest.

"Like that?" She asked, playfully, grinding again, then again. She looked down upon him and grinded along him one again, then again. "Ummmmhh," she groaned. "This feels nice." She grinded into him over and over, her rhythm steady and then growing more impatient. She finally, slowly rose into a liftoff position, reaching low to grab his cock and angle it so as to fit inside easily. Only then did she slide down quickly, making herself take his length as she gave a low growl as she watched his face. She giggled then wrapped him in a hug and pulled herself chest-to-chest with him. She kissed him and grinned as she began rocking her hips. "I want you to fuck me like your little girl," she said, not knowing where that had come from. She began riding him faster, then faster. After only a few moments, she pulled off and laid on her back staring over and up at him, smiling. "Any way you want," she said, the rest of her words unspoken, her message sent.
 
Austin grinned as he felt Britney shiver under the pressing of his lips to her jawline and neck. He was disappointed that she didn't want to progress further than oral, but it was much further than he expected to go with her hours before. He welcomed the quickness with how she pulled his shorts down and pushed him back to the bed.

The jealousy that Austin felt over the course of the night from Chelsea's willingness to fuck Tyler dissipated as Britney's lips sealed around his hard cock. He reached down and let his fingers slide through her soft hair while she started to blow him.

"OK," he nodded to Britney's request. As much as he was going to enjoy getting his cock sucked by the gorgeous girl on her knees before him, he was equally anticipating his release.

*****

"I want you to fuck me like your little girl."

Tyler had never heard those words uttered by any of his previous sexual partners, and it was something he wished he'd heard more often. Something about it -- and he couldn't tell if it was the words themselves or the tone in which Chelsea said them -- turned him on immensely, and made what they were about to do seem so filthy.

He grunted with each downward motion of her hips onto his, and with the rate she was working, it almost sounded like some long, continuous growl. She didn't stay on top of him for long, and he found himself now laying on top of her. He elevated her legs over his shoulders, the soles of her feet nearly parallel with the ceiling, and nearly folded her petite body up.

Not wasting any time, Tyler put himself in a position that resembled doing a push-up. He crossed his arms under her neck and then began to drive his cock down into Chelsea's wet pussy repeatedly and quickly, working like a jackhammer. Tyler's breathing quickened and sweat began to form on his brow as he started to work on this girl, just like she asked him to.
 
Chelsea's thighs quivered as Tyler pressed into her harder, filling her completely in exactly the way she had hoped he might. She lifted her hands high over her head, crossing them at her wrists, lying them there as he plowed her firm, little body. The boy was much larger than she was and it made her feel all-consumed and wanted. She began to moan with each thrust as her hamstrings stretched to their fullest as her feet remained high in the air. She could smell sex in the air as her pussy flooded their juncture to allow him full access as smoothly and easily as he wanted.

"Ohhh, fuck me baby," she groaned, trying in vain to squeeze her knees together to grip even tighter. "Fuck you feel so good," she gasped. Her stomach tightened and she began to feel a familiar swell within. "Oh, fuck......make me cum," she moaned, her eyes watching his when they weren't looking down to see his engorged cock slam in and out. "God your cock feels amazing." She was his to use how he wanted, her position leaving her unable to move, only able to take what he could give.

Upstairs, Britney's tongue swirled around Austin's cock and her little hand began to stroke him softly. Her thumb ran over the velvet head, the slick precum gently rolling over it, which she then tasted when she returned her mouth to cover him. Since she had become an active teenager, she had learned to suck a boy's dick, often to prevent having to let him have sex with her, sometimes out of curiosity, but rarely as the source of her lust. Here and now, she ran her hand over his bare hip, and over his hard stomach, feeling her pussy grow soaking wet as her desire took over to make their night amazing, short of actually letting him inside her body. At the same time, she wondered if maybe she would break her own rules. Britney lifted her eyes upward to meet his, and she felt herself blush. As dirty as she wanted to be, she never fully got there on her own, and she immediately darted her gaze back lower, forcing herself to look up again, hesitant to do so and feel the shame that she couldn't quite put away entirely. Her hand ran lower again and she felt his balls, beginning to rub them gently and giving a slight moan of pleasure in the act she was performing. She felt like a huge slut. And she didn't know if it was bad or good. She began taking Austin's cock deeper, then faster. She couldn't help but wonder if she could swallow, if he did what she certainly expected he would eventually do. She paused and pulled away, raising up on her knees to invite a kiss, before returning lower, to take his cock again. She sat her pert bottom on her feet, which were crossed at the ankles, on the floor beneath her, as she settled in to let him have her mouth until he was satisfied. She snuck her free hand down, her fingers playing gently at the leg of her shorts, just rubbing the smooth skin of her thighs, teasing herself with the idea of sliding it in the front of the shorts and touching herself. Her other hand began stroking Austin once more, the slurping sound she made filling the room, his cock now soaked with spit and the suction she made pulling and teasing at his head. She looked up once more to see if he was enjoying her, hoping he was.
 
Tyler extended his arm to allow his hand to clasp over both of Chelsea's wrists as she held them above her head. He slightly slowed down his thrusts, but managed to consistently slam into her as hard as he could, keeping her full with his throbbing cock.

"Cum for me, little girl," he whispered, his eyes meeting hers while his face remained stoic. He wanted to bring her to a mind-blowing climax, and the look in her eyes told him she was close to reaching her end.

Austin shuddered a bit at the soft grazing of Britney's fingertips along his hip and stomach. He met her upward gaze with his own lust-filled eyes and gave her a reassuring nod that he, indeed, was very much enjoying what she was doing to him. He noticed her hand playing with the hem of her shorts, and was unsure if she was doing it out of nervousness or if she was aroused to the point of touching herself.

"Touch yourself for me," he gently commanded. He wanted to see her push out of her comfort zone and entertain the thought of potentially taking things further as soon as tonight.

He was about to repeat his command when he felt her take more of his shaft down her throat, causing him to gasp, then let out a deep, guttural groan and tilted his head back. "Fuck, that's good!" he cried out.
 
Back
Top