Totally Confident

It's Friday everyone!!! Time to rest and relax. Some lounging around sounds very nice right now πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

IMG_6136.JPG

Mmmm yummy just licking my lips
Why just your lips? There's so much more you could be licking! Just sayin'

Not sure what to lick first, the nipple or the...:devil:
I think I like option B please πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ......and take your time πŸ‘Œ

Mmm...will make you more than chuckle. ;) Have a great weekend!
Is that a threat or a promise.....? πŸ˜‰

Blasphemy.
Ha!! You can help me take it off aussiegeek. Slowly though....we don't want to rush things now do we

Now that's what i call a "casual Friday" look. Perfectly acceptable in my book!
Thank you! Now that it's Sunday I wear a little something different to help relax and not be so constricted. I may just have to post a pic to illustrate 😊

I'll have it all! Thanks :devil:
So greedy!! I may have to give you a spankin'. Then again, I don't think that would be punishment for you. What the hell, I'll do it anyway πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Yay!! Love it when you two get together. ;) :kiss:

It's Sunday fun day!!! Have a happy one all you beautiful Lit people!! I know I will!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆ

IMG_6176.jpg

Sometimes the Calvins are a little tight when I'm on Lit. You sexy people make me all excited. Keep it up!!

IMG_6175.jpg

There's much more than a thread holding those calvins up! Great pics...trying to watch the game on TV. But the one in this thread is much more interesting! As always, your pics (and their subject) are absolutely first rate. :devil:

Thank you! As always, you're too kind to me πŸ˜ƒ

.....glad I could provide a distraction from the game 😈😈

Do you wear clothes in real life? I feel like that is a crime against nature. You should be required to be nude all the time.... and you should move next door to me. How do you feel about FL? :cool:

Back