Two cops in fantasy adventure

Mark grinned at Cassie's surprise reaction to the size of his member. He often got that same response from the few women he dated as he didn't look like the type of guy to be packing that kind of weapon between his legs. In fact for most of his life he hadn't. he had been pretty average at just 6 inches until medical science had come along.

Most guys had gone with the new craze of injecting these new nanites and pumping themselves up and gaining muscle mass quickly to impress the ladies. The only problem with that was that you had to continue to work out or you just as quickly lost your physique. Mark just didn't have the time to put in the hours needed to have a body like that, but he had thought of something.

A cop was required to do a certain amount of gym work a week and keep a certain level of fitness. he had worked out just how much and then calculated just what dosage of nanites he could use. then he had got a friend from CSI to run a computer simulation on what he would look like. Not a powerhouse but enough of an improvement to justify the expense, so he had purchased a dose and done it.

of course this had left him about half a dose and not wanting to waste much he had thought about offering it to another cop. then inspiration struck in all places the shower. he had been drying off when he grabbed his crotch thinking of Cassie as usual and started to jerk off. Then looking at what he was doing he caught himself. Wasn't this an exercise? Now just how often did he do this? Grinning he worked it out and he then walked into his room and pulled out the chart he had been given, worked out a dose, and injected his cock directly.

Within a week he had 12 inches in his pants when erect and sometimes up to 14 when truly excited, and thick well the term a babies hand holding a ball seemed apt or maybe even a little mild.

Grinning at Cassie now he shrugged out of his shirt and holster and then pulled down his pants and underwear exposing his body to her. Then he pulled down her leather pants and smiled as he saw just how wet she was.

"Well that is going to make this a hell of a lot easier," he grinned as he led her to a small tree bending her over and turning her around so she could brace herself against it. Then placing his head at her entrance he slowly pushed until it entered her and then kept right on going until he was buried fully inside of her.

He was surprised. There were not many women that could take him so easily and fully. Obviously Cassie was an experienced woman and when she had said she liked to fuck she had meant it. He reveled in the fact he was fully inside then he pulled back and started to fuck her slowly. It was not often he got to experience this and he was going to make it last. Leaning over he grabbed her breasts and massaged them before gripping her nipples and tugging and rolling them around in his fingers he pinched them slightly.

Then he began to murmur in her ear. "I am going to fuck you so hard and deep you are going to walk funny for days. It is not often I find a woman who can take my full length so when I do I take my time. Be prepared to be fucked for hours."

So saying he let go of her breasts and then grabbed her hips and began to plow into her with long firm strokes.
 
A few hours later

Real love can make amazing things happen. Cassie and Mark had been fucking for hours, but she was not done yet… she reached over and grabbed his cock gently.

"Do you think you've got one more left in you?" she asked as her hand slowly began to stroke his monstrous shaft up and down.

"I don't know if-Mmm" Mark tried to reply but was cut off as Cassie kissed him deeply. They kissed like this for a minute, as Mark's hands squeezed and played with her breasts and as Cassie began to grind her pussy against his leg. They both moaned and gasped as they played with each other until Mark's cock was thick and throbbing and Cassie's cunt was soaked and trembling from desire.

Cassie swung her leg over Mark’s hips, sinking down onto his cock as they sat in the comfortable grass, "Yesss..." she groaned. Her hips swiveled, grinding back and forth on Mark. His huge tool inside of her. As her hips moved, she could feel every ridge and vein as it moved inside of her, and Mark could feel every silky contour as her pussy pulsed tightly around his cock.

Mark had stamina but after those earlier huge orgasms Cassie had her doubts. But real love is amazing and he was so hard so large, she would have thought he had not cum in a month!

She began to work his cock in and out of her cunt. She even pulled his cock out and slapped it against her dangling cunt lips with short quick movements of her hand. She rubbed his cock-head up and down the furrow of her pussy and teased her clit with it. Her hot juices were flowing like crazy. His huge cock was covered in her wetness.

He moved his head closer to her chest and her big melons. The nipples were hard …begged him to suck on them. Inches from his face, and he leaned his head down and gingerly tongued the nipple of her left breast. It stiffened instantly, swelling into a thick knot of tightness. As he hungrily sucked her nipple into his mouth, Cassie moaned deep in her throat. “MMMMMMMMM”

She cradled his head with her free hand, pushed his face hard into her sensitive nipple. He continued to suck on her rigid excited nipple; he gripped her abundant breast-flesh squeezing as Cassie squealed in pleasure.

“FUCK ME” she begged as Mark rammed his huge rod into her. Stretching her tight pussy … “OH SHIT YOUR BIG” she gasped but she took him in all the way up to the hilt in one smooth motion. Mark could not believe the tightness and pleasure of her cunt. He sank deep into her, and he felt her cunt muscles convulse and tighten around him with delicious force.

Cassie had never felt this way before. Mark was an incredible lover. Each powerful stroke rocked her body sending waves of pleasure through her. She gasped for breath as his massive cock plunge into her. Over and over. She was lost in the intense pleasure.

Soon her pussy was throbbing and trembling wildly. “OHHH SHIT I’m going to CUMMM AGAIN” Cassie warned Mark. As she thrust against his cock… he was all the way in her and he stopped thrusting and held her still. Her pussy tensed up… held for a second… and then exploded in a powerful orgasm. Quivering and contracting all over his huge throbbing cock. “FUCKKKKKKKKKK” she squealed as she came long and hard. She did not move against his immense cock but just ground on it as her pussy orgasmed and milked his giant cock with her pussy muscles.

She could feel his rock hard cock inside of her, pulsing with hot blood. Her pussy muscle triggered Mark’s massive cock to orgasm. He began to pump her full of his seed. It felt like a jet of hot water being spray up her pussy. He squirted cum shot after cum shot until he was finally done. They both kissed and stay that way for a while.

“I think our watch is over” Cassie said looking at how far the moon had moved across the night sky while they had been fucking.

Mark looked back at Cassie and quietly “shushed” her.

As they sat naked in the grass field not far from the camp, Cassie's cunt full of cum, they heard two voices talking.

The first voice laughed “That female human with the big breasts was so scared I think she wet herself running away!”

The second voice sounded like a cat purring “The brave paladin with the red hair… she was as scared as a mouse!! Meow! To think she was going to capture us! Two of the best thieves in the region, Meow!”

Both voices laughed.

Mark and Cassie could just make out two shapes move in the forest, one looked like an elf only with dark skin and other a human with cat like features.
 
Last edited:
Mark looked at Cassie and his face got a little hard. "Fuck," he whispered to her. "So that is why all those townspeople came after us like that. Those two did something too them."

Glaring at them he began to get all riled up. He had been involved in a few ambushes in his time as a cop and had only escaped by the skin of his teeth on several occasions. What was worse is that he was a lucky one. He knew of a couple of officers that hadn't, so this situation really beginning to get to him.

Looking at Cassie an idea began to form in his mind and looking back at the women he knew it was just the right sort of thing to do, especially after the way they had been talking.

"C'mon Cas, we're not going to let a pair of thieves get away with talking shit about us are we?" he asked her. "I say we catch them and then...'Interrogate' the suspects," he said with a wicked little chuckle.

He went to move and then as the night air blew across his naked body he looked down. Crap, that was right, they were naked and unarmed and in the middle of the woods with 3 members of their party still asleep. If they waited to wake them up the two might escape, or worse, attack and literally catch them with their pants down.

Then Mark smiled. Well why not? He signaled for Cassie to keep quiet and then moved off the way the women had been going. Luckily it was a relatively bright night and the two of them were chatting loud enough for them to follow a safe distance behind. As they got closer mark started searching the ground and then found what he was looking for, a stout piece of wood that would make an excellent club.

He handed it to Cassie and then explained his plan. Seeing her grin he knew she was in and he held a finger to his lips and she started to giggle. The two of them began to creep forward next to each other,gaining ground, despite the awkward way they were moving because of his plan. Finally they moved a little ahead and Cassie quickly hid while Mark moved a little further forward and waited.

It didn't take long and as the two criminals walked passed Cassie he casually stepped out in front of them and coughed. Their reactions were priceless. The Elf stopped in place and froze looking at him while the cat squealed like a frightened cat and actually jumped in the air before landing and opening her mouth to speak before freezing.

The reason they were so shocked was two fold. One was because he was naked and had surprised them. The other was that as they were making their way here, Cassie had been playing with his cock and it was now standing up proud in front of him.

"So ladies I was wondering, could either of you help me out a little. I appear to be lost," he grinned as he turned first one way and then the other watching their heads follow.

Cassie had no trouble coming up behind them and silently knocking them both out. He moved forward and began to undress them. Seeing Cassie's look he only smiled wider. "Hey we need to tie them up and unless you have something stashed somewhere I don't know about, and I thought I gave you a very thorough examination earlier, then their clothes will have to do."

Once they had been bound hand and foot Mark looked down at them with a hungry gaze. "You know Cas," he began, "Perhaps we should find out what is going on around here. These two seemed to be able to control that crowd awfully easily and we don't want that to happen to us. Maybe we should interrogate them one at a time to see if it was a magic item, or if one of them knows a spell or something, what do you think? Besides a little payback might be in order," he said looking at the two.
 
Cassie was surprised at the size of both thieves. They were smaller than a normal human, both probably around 5 feet tall. Both were beautiful but there was a dangerous “air” about them. The cat furry woke up first before the dark elf. In front of her was Cassie and Mark. Both were still completely naked. Mark massive cum shot was leaking down Cassie's legs while Mark's huge din-dong was swaying in the wind.

“I think these two are both real knockouts!” Cassie said to Mark making a bad play on words.

“Well, the furry one is waking up… I guess the cat… purred severed.” Mark stated. Making a pun of his own.

“Nice one!” Cassie congratulated Mark, and then they both did a little fist bump.

“So what are your names?” Cassie asked the two thieves.

“We don’t need to tell you anything” The dark elf stated.

“Just make up some names, we don’t care… or we’ll start calling you shithead 1 and 2” Cassie said.

“Umdalyn Abaer” The Dark elf answered shaking her head a little bit to clear it up.

“Dolmu” The cat person answered.

“Dolmu I can handle… But Umdalyn Abaer is too much. I’ll call you Um, for short” Cassie said

“Now, how did you two turn the whole pub against us a few hours ago?” Cassie asked.

Both thieves looked at each other, but said nothing.

“Ok Mark… get hard again… you’ll need to fuck these two anal, no lube” Cassie threatened.

Both thieves’ eye grew wide as they stared at Mark huge cock.

“You two are SICK SHITS” Dolmu answered

“Just answer the question. Or are you a Pussy?” Cassie said, laughing as her own cat pun.

“Cassie, your puns are bad” Mark commented as he grabbed his huge cock and started to stroke it. It became bigger and bigger.

“Ok… it was just luck. The town’s folk have made up a legend that when that eerie wind is blowing, the locals called it “the devil’s wind”, they think demons are coming into their town. They were jumpy and we suggested they kill anyone entering the pub.” Dolmu explained.

“I guess the cat does not have Dolmu’s tongue” Cassie joked.

“I know it’s difficult to know where to draw fe-line, when it comes to cat jokes. But you should stop” Mark suggested

“Well, we have our answer.” Cassie concluded “and you know what they say “curiosity killed the cat”” Cassie said and then added. ”And they weren't kitten”. She burst out laughing at her own joke. “Time to kill these two!”
 
Last edited:
Mark glanced over at Cassie and saw the twinkle in her eye that their captives would not be able to see. He almost gave a sigh of relief as he worked out that this world had not turned her into a bloodthirsty killer.

Deciding to play along he looked back at their tied up victims and tapped his finger on his chin as if contemplating how best to do the deed. Then he looked at her again.

"You know Cass, I think you might be getting a little hasty here. I mean sure they pulled a fast one on us, but does that really mean we have to kill them?"

He saw a spark of hope flare up in their eyes but it was dashed as Cassie yelled, "Of course it does. For fucks sake I almost died back there and these two bitches are the cause. They deserve to pay for it with their lives."

God she was good, he smiled. If he didn't know better he would swear she really wanted to kill them. Sighing he turned around and drew his huge knife. Sighing he looked at them and shrugged.

"Sorry ladies but she is the boss. If she says to kill you then you are as good as dead. If you worship a God now is the time to start praying."

He moved slowly towards them and the elf slumped in on herself and started to mumble something, but the cat tried to back away, genuine fear in her eyes as she stared at the knife and him. Her eyes darted around trying to find a way out then she seemed to come to some decision and she screamed out "WAIT".

Mark halted and looked at her as she panted, her breasts rising and falling and then she looked up. "Spare me and you can have my body to do with as you please. I won't resist and will do whatever you say, I won't even try to escape. If you don't believe me Umdalyn has a spell that will force me to obey you," she pleaded.

Mark looked at the elf and reluctantly she nodded. He then looked at Cassie and she nodded. "Very well we agree, but that still leaves your friend."

The dark Elf looked at the two of them and knew she had no choice. "I will cast the same spell on myself. It only lasts for one day, but can be cast each day before it wears off."

Smiling Mark replaced his knife and then looked at her. "Then cast it on Dolmu first while she is bound and then yourself. When you are compliant we will see about releasing you."

The Elf grimaced. She had hoped they would have freed them both before she cast the spell but she did as she was asked. First a slack expression came over her friends face and then she felt her attitude towards the strangers change. She wondered why she had ever distrusted them when all she wanted to do was please them.

Mark and Cassie saw the change in them immediately but it was Mark who put it to the test. Moving next to the cat girl he looked down at her and placed his cock next to her lips. "Suck on this for me Kitty Cat."

He was amazed when without hesitation she swallowed the head and licked all around it as she tried to get as much of him down her throat as she could.

Sucking in his breath, his knees quivered and he looked over at Cassie as he grabbed her head and played with her furry little pointed ears. "God Cass you have to get in on this."
 
“Well… How can I say no to free pussy?” Cassie asked rhetorically. Then she looked into the Dark Elf’s eyes “I’m going to make you come so hard… you are going to stop stealing, you naughty little bitch”

Then Cassie kissed Umdalyn. It was a strong passionate dominating kiss. A signal that Cassie was not going to be stopped until Umdalyn’s pussy was twitching from a huge orgasm. The kiss continued, as the passion increased until both their toes curved in intense joy. Cassie separated from Um as both of them were gasping for air.

“MMMMM nice kiss” Umdalyn cooed and smiled as Cassie leaned in and kissed her again. This time in a more tender way… as they slowly separated again. Umdalyn looked over Cassie’s body. The cop from LA had her shoulders back, proudly, self-confidently, displaying her figure. Her massive breasts and fit figure was exciting to the slimmer flat chested dark elf. Cassie brought both her long sexy legs up alongside Umdalyn’s thighs, straddling her.

Umdalyn reached for the two huge breasts and moaned as she kneaded them. Cassie moaned too… as she started grind her pussy against Umdalyn’s. Some of Mark’s cum dripped out and was a great lube for the two women. Cassie leaned down and her lips and tongue found Umdalyn’s nipples and pleasured them. Umdalyn moaned “Ohhh that feels great!” Her hands moved to Cassie’s head and guide the sucking mouth to each of her tits. Umdalyn moaned louder as Cassie sucked harder, the Dark elf thief’s nipples were hard and erect. Cassie went lower to Umdalyn’s excited, wet and swollen pussy.

Umdalyn gasped as Cassie’s mouth started to suck on her pussy. She had felt the tingle spreading from her chest to her groin. She was getting hot and breathing faster. Cassie obviously knew how to use her tongue! Very few men had made love to Umdalyn like this… She thought a woman doing it felt even better!!

That same tongue that had pleased her tits … was flicking over her pussy. Umdalyn moaned and spread her legs wider. Cassie was patient and skilled, as she kept licking at her clit …driving her crazy in pleasure. “Do it harder” Umdalyn moaned … as her toned thighs wrapped round Cassie’s head. Umdalyn’s naked, pink pussy becoming swollen as the Cop’s mouth and tongue licked at Umdalyn’s clit. The moaning grew louder … and instinctively Cassie licked at the pussy faster … as Umdalyn began to rock herself gleefully on Cassie’s face.

The Dark Elf could not hold back much longer… small gasps of pleasure escaped from her lips. Cassie saw her legs start to shake as she squealed louder. Cassie’s tongue was amazing and Umdalyn’s cunt was quivering like crazy.

Umdalyn’s words dissolved into a series of yelps as she hit her peak. Her whole body began to shudder and thrash. As Cassie hands held on to her legs. Umdalyn’s orgasm hit her like a raging bull. Her body tighten, her back arched as she screamed. Her pussy exploded in huge orgasm… quivering wildly as juice poured out. Cassie licked it all up.

Umdalyn regained her breath and kissed Cassie and said “That was nice!!”

Cassie smiled “Now it is your turn!”
 
Mark had been watching the little cat girl trying her hardest to deep throat him and failing miserably, but she kept right on doing it. She was amazing as time and time again, she forced her head down, swallowing as much of him as she could, sometimes choking herself in the process and backing off, and then starting again. The feeling was indescribable. Never before had any girl tried to take so much of him down her throat and succeeded. God she had almost three quarters of him inside her and her throat was so tight it was like getting a hand job and fucking her pussy at the same time, plus having her raspy tongue work him over as well.

Finally he had to pull out before he came too quickly. Smiling he easily picked up the slim girl and ripped off her pants exposing her pussy to his gaze and he smiled wider. "MMM now that is a sight," he drooled as he saw the bald area around her lips, and then her tight ass from which her tail grew just above it. He couldn't resist and stroked the soft fur of her tail and then placed her on all fours as she raised it in anticipation.

Moving up behind her he entered her slowly, allowing her to get used to his size as he penetrated her.Finally after almost five minutes he was fully inside her and she was panting heavily. He smiled and grabbed her tail, again running his hand through it as he waited for her to become comfortable with his size and then grabbing her hips he slowly began to fuck her.

She began to growl as he moved in and out of her slowly and then finally shrieked in pleasure as she came but he did not stop as he continued to pound into her, slowly increasing his pace until he was gliding in and out of her freely and she was panting again in pleasure. He leaned down and picked her up, placing hr in his lap and kissing her neck as he fondled her breasts from behind as she screamed as another ripped through her.

This time he waited until she finished before he started to move again whispering in her ear. "Now that you are warmed up Kitty kat it is time to get serious. I am going to fuck you hard and make you truly scream in pleasure."
 
Cassie pushed Umdalyn's head back and abruptly straddled her face. Her pussy covered the dark elf’s face and her bodyweight pushed Umdalyn's head down. Cassie wriggled happily for a few seconds as Umdalyn struggled under her. “Now, now… eat that pussy” Cassie told Umdalyn. As the police officer used her whole bodyweight to pin the small dark elf’s shoulders to the ground.

Totally in control Cassie said, "Now you are going to lick my pussy until it glistens and I have had as many orgasms as I want!" She ordered. Umdalyn really had no choice. She licked her tongue up and down Cassie's slit. She seemed to love it and savory Cassie’s pussy flavor… or was its Mark’s cum she liked? Cassie’s pussy had been pumped full of Mark's cum just before they captured the two thieves. Cassie grabbed both of Umdalyn’s sensitive nipples and told her "work my clit!”

The dark elf continued to lick and flick and lap at Cassie’s pussy as best as she could with the eagerness of a slave trying to please her mistress. Cassie began to pant and ride Umdalyn’s face. Still tweaking her nipples, using them as to keep her balance. As Cassie did this she arched her back displaying her sexy ass and hanging her massive tits down. It was a sexy vision of two women making love.

Umdalyn gasped from the pinching of her nipples and licked faster at Cassie’s fantastic pussy and clit. It wasn't long before Cassie panting turned into gasping as she was getting ready to cum. Cassie drew up onto her knees pushing her full weight back onto Umdalyn’s face. She pinched the elf’s nipples even harder as she let out a loud moan. The elf was smothered by Cassie’s pussy, she could not help but feel Cassie’s ass muscles and pussy muscles contracting wildly as the human orgasmed.

Cassie’s juices where flowing out onto Umdalyn’s face, down her chin. Finally Cassie leg muscles slumped a little which signified the end of her climax. “Ahh that was good” Cassie moaned as she raised her pussy off Umdalyn’s face so the dark elf could breathe again.

"I want a tongue fuck! Now stick it out so I can fuck your face and don't let it go soft." Cassie ordered the elf. Umdalyn did as she was told and stuck out her tongue. Cassie began to slowly bucking on it, only small movements an inch or two in either direction. Each time the tongue would be leave her pussy, then Cassie would be plunged back down driving the tongue inside as deep as it would go. "Mmm that's it.... that's it" Cassie moaned "I'm fucking your face and you are going to love it. Aren't you?" Cassie told Umdalyn in her authoritative tone. The elf nodded in agreement which Cassie loved since it caused the tongue to move in her pussy. Cassie started to ride Umdalyn’s face as she said “Yes keep doing that”. Umdalyn did moving her tongue as Cassie rode her face hard.

Cassie was gasp and the pleasure was growing in the cunt. She grabbed the back of Umdalyn’s head and pushed it into her pussy harder. "Fuck it, fuck my pussy with your tongue" Cassie shouted as Umdalyn thrust her tongue in and out of her pussy. "Do it, do it!" Cassie shouted as she bucked her hips while pushing Umdalyn’s face into her pussy as deep as it could get.

"Ahh yess I love it you're going to make me cum aren't you" Cassie hollered. Umdalyn was unable to reply, her mouth and nose were covered by pussy. Cassie increased the pressure on Umdalyn’s face as she let out a loud moan “MMMMMMM”. Her pussy pulsated through another, even bigger, climax than her last one. “Ahhhhhhh" Cassie let out a relieved moan. She released Umdalyn’s head which fell to the ground. The dark elf had blacked out from lack of air while Cassie’s pussy squirted juice all over her face. “Ooops” Cassie said “I guess I got carried away” and she checked to make sure Umdalyn was breathing again. The dark elf was.
 
As Mark plunges into the little cat girl he keeps a watch on Cassie and the elf, smiling as he notices her taking charge like she normally does. However he gets a little concerned when after an orgasm the elf seems to collapse and not move.

He plunges deep inside Dolmu causing the girl to wail in pleasure and then, leaving himself buried inside looked over at them. He watched as Cassie got off the dark elf and slapped her a little then checked her pulse. He smiled as she flashed him the OK sign and then he gestured her over.

"Well it seems as if you have lost your partner for a little while, how about we share?"

He saw her eyes light up and she quickly laid down and pulled her legs up and spread them wide.

Grinning he lowered Dolmu until sh was kneeling between Cassie's legs with her head at the entrance to her pussy and then began to fuck her from behind.

Each thrust caused her face to be pushed into Cassie's pussy and she wasted no time grabbing the cat girls had and holding it in place.

"Eat my pussy pussy cat," she chuckled. "Oh that's almost cannibalism isn't it?" she asked Mark. "A pussy eating a pussy."

Mark laughed as he thrust harder into her driving her face deeper onto Cassie. Cassie groaned as the rough tongue of Dolmu set to work.

The slightly rough tongue teased Cassie in new ways and plunged inside of her working the inner walls of her pussy, licking up the juices from her previous orgasms. She concentrated on providing as much pleasure as she could to her new mistress.

Meanwhile Mark was getting close. He had been fucking her non stop and the tight confines of her cunt were getting to him. Every twitch, every spasm was felt by him and she was cumming regularly.

Finally he grabbed her hips and started to pound into her hard and fast, burying himself all the way to the hilt,plunging into new depths inside the small cat girl her screams and moans muffled by Carries pussy.

With a loud cry of pleasure he came inside of her, flooding her womb with his seed. He shot time after time before pulling out and covering her back and tail before slumping backwards and smiling goofily.

"She's all yours for now Cassie."
 
Cassie didn't need to be asked twice and she grabbed the cat furry and pulled Dolmu's legs up and on to her shoulders. Dolmu shoulders and neck and head were on the ground, but her hips were at Cassie’s mouth and Dolmu's legs draped over Cassie’s shoulders. Cassie involuntarily licked her lips as she took in one beautiful looking pussy filled with Mark’s cum. Dolmu’s slit was pink from Mark’s hard fucking and her pussy lips were puffy too. She was obviously aroused as her pussy glistened with juice and her engorged clit peaking from its hood.

Cassie settled between the furry’s thigh. Her tongue slowly licked at Dolmu’s juicy slit. Long licks from Dolmu’s hole to her clit. Cassie repeated the motion, picking up speed. Mark’s tasty cum making her lick faster. Dolmu’s moans increased as her cat tail quiver about. When the time was right, Cassie moved her mouth onto Dolmu's cunt and began sucking on her clit as her tongue simultaneously undulated against the furry’s sensitive bud.

"Holy shiiiiit," Dolmu moaned as she bucked against Cassie’s mouth. Cassie could tell right away the cat woman like things in her pussy. Cassie grabbed Dolmu’s tail and shoved it into Dolmu’s own pussy as she continued to lick at Dolmu's clit.

“OHHHHHH” Dolmu moaned. That only served to encourage Cassie more as she pressed her tongue against Dolmu's clit. Wiggling the tip to drive the furry crazy. Then she slowly slid her tongue down to the tight pink hole. Cassie was still thrusting the cat's tail in and out as fast as she could, making Dolmu squirm. Cassie proceeded to lick around the slippery clit in circles, first clockwise, then anti-clockwise. She imagined everything she had ever wanted done to her pussy and did it to Dolmu. She even nibbled the swollen clit of Dolmu. That was Dolmu's undoing. As the excitement grew in Dolmu pussy, her own tail would quiver faster. Which in turned excited her pussy more. It took no time for the cat's eyes to rolled back into her head as she wiggled her hips wildly at Cassie's face. Dolmu had both her own hands groping her own breasts. Her pussy exploded in orgasm.

Cassie welcomed the orgasm, as it caused more of Mark cum to come out of Dolmu pussy. Cassie lapped away at any and all the slippery girl cum and Mark’s cum that left Dolmu's body. Dolmu shuddered for what seemed like a full minute before she slumped to the ground.

Dolmu was panting as she looked up at Cassie’s face covered with her jizz. Dolmu preferred dick any day but no man had ever eaten her out better than Cassie. Then all the orgasms caught up to Dolmu and she passed out.

Next Morning.

"Nice job catching these two" Cole said to Cassie and Mark. The two thieves were tied and on the backs of two horse ready for transport.

"You two be careful on the trip back." Cassie warned Cole and Kira.

"Well, you three stay out of trouble!" Kira said "Particularly you... Jola!"

"That hurts Master!... you know I'm the angel in this group!" Jola replied to be funny.

Cole and Kira laughed and rode off with the two captured rogues.

"Where to next?" Cassie asked Jola and Mark.
 
Last edited:
Mark looked at the two females. He had lucked out. When it was suggested that they split up to take the two criminals back he was sure Cassie would have gone with Cole, but she had decided to stick with him, and now the snake lady had joined them. He had to admit she was cute in her own way and he was wondering exactly how she mated. After all her top half was gorgeous, not as fine as Cassie, but good looking all the same.

Still that was something for another time. They had to figure out where to go. "Well weren't you guys heading towards the capital of this land or something? It is probably there we will find whoever summoned us here, or rather you. After all I just really tagged along," he chuckled. "Maybe they can tell us why."

Mark looked at Jola. "You know the way right?" At her nod he smiled. He turned his horse in the direction she pointed and looked at Cassie. "Well you ready? This ought to be fun. Who knows what other creatures we are going to meet, and maybe interrogate," he laughed.
 
“Mark, your magical quest idea is a good one, but I’m not sure who brought us here or why?” Cassie said. “If we go to some kingdom… and it turns out to be the wrong one. We’d be fucked!”

“Oh, like what happened to you two last night!” Jola said with a little envy.

“Jola… what Mark and I do on guard duty… stays on guard duty” Cassie said looking over to Mark. “By the way, you were wonderful last night” She said to him, blowing him a kiss.

Before Mark could reply, Jola exclaimed “Oh brother… I’m going to puke!” Her snake body starting to twist and turn in agitation.

Cassie leaned closer to Mark “I think Jola needs to get laid!” She whispered to him. Both Mark and Cassie giggled at her comment. Then Cassie said to Jola “Ok Jola, Mark and I will change the subject. Where do you think we should go?” The busty female cop asked.

“Finally! Someone is smart enough to ask the minor, sidekick, character what they think!” Jola said in triumph. “The destination is obvious. With no paladin to get in the way… we must PARTY!! I vote we go to the best pub in all the kingdoms! The Greasy Tusk in Direhaven in the kingdom of Lasteron. There is good food, drink, sex for coins, magical items for purchase, good rumors, and possibly employment.”

“Actually, Jola has a great idea. When playing D&D, the bar, is the best place to find out what is going.” Cassie agreed “In addition, Jola can get laid there and stop being such a stick in the mud!”

“Hey! I prefer the phrase “Jola can stop being a snake in the grass”” Jola corrected Cassie.

“Oh, by the gods… we need to hurry. Her jokes are as bad as mine! Let’s mount up and get going.” Cassie suggested. The three mounted up and moved out in thirty minutes. The ride in the forest was actually pleasant and it gave Mark a chance to ask questions of Jola about the world and various creatures and customs. He also asked Cassie about her thoughts when they reached The Greasy Tusk.

“Mark, right now Cole and I thought the best approach to follow was to continue to be police officers. We follow the laws of the land, and help people where we can.” Cassie stated “It should set us on the side of good and if we were brought here for a great quest, we’ll be better prepared for it. Who ever brought us here, will find us. I mean look at your clothing. You are still in earth clothing. I’m sure I stand out to locals as well. Right Jola?” Cassie asked Jola.

“Oh yes… everyone can tell you are not from here… like everyone can tell I have a snake body!” Jola agreed with Cassie for a change.

"Is that how Cole and Kira are going to find us?" Mark asked wondering about their other traveling partners.

"Kira is magically linked to me" Jola explained. "As long as Cole stays with Kira, they both will be able to find us."
 
Mark nodded his head as Cassie explained her thought process on what they should be doing and why. He agreed with it for the most part, but maybe not with sticking out like a sore thumb so much. Maybe they ought to blend in a little more, after all if the people that brought them here could track them because of that, who knew who else, or what else could as well.

As they rode along he looked at Jola and thought about Cassie's comment. Actually he had noticed the snake woman giving envious glances towards Cassie and Kira before, and know he had turned up she was really giving Cassie's back a workout. Oh yes she was definitely envious of the attention she was getting.

Yet as he looked at her, Mark realized she was a very sexy woman herself. Her female form was every bit as beautiful as Cassie in it's own way. Sure she was not as well endowed, but her snake body gave her a sensual look that added to her beauty.

Jola caught him looking at her and he glanced away, but he kept looking back and eventually he kept looking when she caught him. She seemed angry at first, then flustered and finally she yelled at him.

"Okay, just what are you looking at?"

Mark was going to make something up, then he smiled.

"Actually I was just wondering, like Cassie, exactly how do you mate? You are definitely beautiful, and you seem to cover up your human features with clothing," he gestured to her clothing, "However there is nothing below and for the life of me I just can't find an opening."

Looking into her eyes he smiled. "I guess the idea I had is impossible then. Oh well it could have been fun."
 
“A girl never tells her secrets” Jola answered Mark with mystery and a naughty smile. The group rode the rest of the day and reached the edge of the forest before they set up camp for the night.

With only three in their group, each needed to stand watch by themselves tonight. They drew straws and Jola was the first on watch, followed by Mark and finally Cassie. Each watch was 3 hours in length, 10 to 1, 1 to 4 and 4 to 7.

At 1 am Mark was awakened by Jola’s snake tail tapping his shoulder. Mark sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He looked at Jola, illuminated by the camp fire light and gulped. Jola was completely naked. And she was one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen, as least from the waist up. She had the most beautiful and sexy face, big breasts, and a slim waist. Her skin was perfect. At her waist the snake body began.

"Don't worry; I won't swallow you whole… Unless you want me too," Jola whispered to Mark. She licked her lips with her forked tongue, as she glanced at his crotch and added "You do look tasty though."

Jola slithered forward, her huge breasts swaying gently. Mark got up and moved away from the tent Cassie was sleeping in. He was only dressed in some boxer shorts and his cock seemed to like what it was seeing despite the snake body. A big bugle grew in his shorts.

Jola kissed Mark as she moaned “MMMM, I love mammal they are so warm.” Her fork tongue teasing mark’s tongue. They separated both gasping for breath.,

“I think I want to kiss something else” She moaned as her body lowered and she pulled off his shorts. Mark’s huge cock sprang out… “OH MY” she moaned as her lips wrapped around his hard monster cock.

The Naga grabbed the mighty cock and stroked it, as her mouth glided over the head, and kissed down the side of it. Her fat snake tail slid around Mark, but not in a threatening way, in a passionate one, her snake body wrapping around one of his legs as she sucked on his balls. Her hands stroking his throbbing cock. Mark closed his eyes, as he enjoyed the sensations. He could feel the delicious pressure building in his balls. Her mouth returned to his cockhead and danced over it, swirling around it.

Mark was excited by her bold act… Jola wanted him even though she knew Cassie was nearby. She was a naughty little snake. Her hands stroking his cock faster, as she kissed the side of his cock. She moaned… turned on, by turning him on. Her forked tongue flicking at his cum hole.

“I’ll take care of you… poor guy” she whispered to his cock. “I want you to remember this night for a long time” she said smiling. As she removed her hands and placed her mouth over the top of his cock… sucking the head in. Both her hands were now wrapped around Mark’s thick legs, as she started to swallow his whole cock. In a snake like fashion, wiggling side to side, her big breasts shaking, her lips slid down his shaft … deeper and deeper… until they hit the base of his cock. Clearly proud of her ability, she had no way of knowing that few women had accomplished this feat with Mark. He was huge! He loved it, Jola talents in oral sex were undeniable and the pressure in his balls grew. He started to thrust his hips… driving his cock into her mouth. As she moaned and withered beneath him. He fucked her delightful mouth. He was not going to hold back. He had plenty of cum. At the peak of his excitement he SLAMMED his cock all the way in her sucking mouth… holding it there… as it jerked wildly. Blasting jets of cum deep in her belly… over and over… until finally he was done cumming. The load was a huge one, even for him. It felt great to squirt it into something/someone so receptive.

Mark had grabbed her head as she still sucked on him. She was quite enamored by his cock. But it was time for him to get an answer to his earlier question. He gently pulled her lips from his cock.

"Well you certainly took care of me, now I think I should take care of you." Mark whispered.

He grabbed the naga, lifting her up. Her coiled body wrapped more around him as he began to lick her breasts. They were firm and succulent and his tongue lapped them up. He even used some teeth, relishing her scrumptious morsels. With her tail body supporting more of her weight by being wrapped around Mark, he could use his hands more to feel her up. He was surprised as both her human skin and snake scales were exquisite to touch.

Jola moaned in joy as Mark sucked on her chest. This human knew what to do with her big milk jugs and started to suck harder… tugging on the nipples as she gasped louder, her nipple getting even harder and more excited. Mark pressed his lips against the hard bud of her nipple, sucking it into his mouth and teasing them with his tongue. Jola loved it and started to hump against his chest.

“Ohhh by the gods you are driving me crazy … I need to feel your cock in me” she begged him. “Fill my pussy with your cock’s fullness” she moaned. Mark was not in a hurry… and continued to enjoy her creamy breasts, nibbling at her nipples as his hands explore her curves. But finally he moved away from her big milkers… He moved her off his chest too (which was soaking wet now). He had not been sure where a naga’s pussy was located, but the wetness told him. It was right at the place where human’s woman pussy would be but under some scales. He spreading those first two scales with his fingers… revealed her slick, dark wetness of her swollen pussy.

Her tail end was quivering like a mad as she knew what was coming next. Mark knew too and he lowered the snake woman onto his colossal cock. “OH FUCKKKKKKKK your HUGEEEEEEEE” she gasped quietly. Jola had only made love to normal humans and other nagas … Mark massive cock was something new to her tight cunt. As Mark slowly entered her… her pussy exploded in orgasm… quivering …as she SQUEALED quietly. It was not intentional but her whole body tensed up as well… with the part wrapped around Mark squeezing him. She relaxed as the orgasm completed in her, but Mark knew one thing her coils were tremendously powerful and deadly.
 
Mark had been enjoying the sensations of a woman that could take his entire length into her mouth and still be able to suck and use her tongue properly. Few women had been able to take his length, and he could count on one hand the ones who could do so and still give a decent blow job at the same time.

And now he was traveling with two of them. Jola's hereditary might have something to do with her ability. After all she was part snake and they were known for devouring their prey whole. Whatever it was he was just grateful as he poured his load down her throat.

Of course he had to return the favor and he spent the next several minutes exploring her human half, before he searched for and found her opening. He wanted to explore it further but it seemed she had other ideas so he maneuvered her over his cock and plunged into her.

It was amazing how tight she was and as she began to wrap him in her coils she seemed to get tighter. Of course that was not the only thing getting tighter. As he felt her orgasm approaching he could feel the coils tightening even more but she controlled herself, merely leaving him breathless and in no doubt she could crush him quite easily if she tried.

Still he had other things on his mind and began to thrust into her with renewed vigor, plunging deep inside of her and pulling her down so he could again suckle on her breasts and nipples. He had noticed they seemed to be a sensitive area and was hoping to get her cumming again.

As he did she began to squeal in delight and again her coils began to tighten. Fucking a Naga was a life threatening experience but Mark would not miss it for the world. He just wondered how long he could last and if they would wake up Cassie before they were finished.

He smiled at that thought. He had some rather interesting thoughts about that if Jola was up to it. He was pretty sure Cassie would be, she had always had an interesting view on sex, and hell she might have thought up some similar ideas herself.

The more he thought about them the more excited he got of course and he sound found himself close to the edge.

"I am going to cum Jola," he warned as he thrust in even harder and then buried himself in deep and exploded inside of her, unleashing a torrent of cum into the girl. He cried out as he did so, not caring how loud he sounded in the quiet night.
 
Cassie woke up as the sun shined onto her tent.

“Someone forgot to wake me up?” She said to herself. As she dressed and made it out of her tent, she found a naked Jola wrapped around a naked Mark. Both of them asleep near the embers of the camp fire.

“Well, Well!” She said loudly “One snake wrapped around another! Mark, how could you?” Cassie asked indignantly.

Both Jola and Mark woke up and blinked the sleep from their eyes.

“This is not the way it looks” Jola said as she unwrapped her snake body from Mark's. “I was cold and you mammals are warm at night. So Mark offered like a gentleman to keep me warm” Jola explained.

“Oh…” Cassie said in mock surprise “So why is his cum dripping out of your pussy?” Cassie asked pointing to the thick white cream oozing from Jola's two scales near where her human crotch would be.

Jola face filled with guilt “ahhh” she said trying to figure out an explanation “He had a wet dream?” She tried.

“Oh, you two… I’m just teasing. You know I don’t care if either of you sleep together.” Cassie said laughing. “But next time make sure you wake me up. We could have been attacked while you slept.” Cassie pointed out.

“We did scream in passion a lot.” Mark commented “I’m surprised you did not wake up.”

“I did wake up… but it was not my turn to stand watch.” Cassie giggled.

“Too lazy to fuck… WOW” Mark commented and that made everyone burst out laughing.

They all saddled up and headed towards Direhaven and The Greasy Tusk. They needed to travel most of the day across farm lands to reach the small town. However, by sunset they were there.

Direhaven was built against a strange rocky mesa which rose up from the flat surrounding farm lands. This was not by accident, as the mesa had lots of metal ores, which were mined and made into weapons, armor, and farm tools.

The Town itself looks worn with its blackened rooftops and faded granite walls. But the people were usually happy and well off from their good economy. Skilled craft men and women supported the armorsmithing, blacksmithing and farming. In normal times, the folks of the town were joyful and welcoming. However, as Jola, Mark, and Cassie entered the town, it did not seem festive. In fact there was a sense of fear among the people.

“Fun town you selected” Cassie commented to Jola.

“Normally, the people are very nice, even to Naga’s” Jola replied back “but The Greasy Tusk will be better, trust me!”

They approach The Greasy Tusk and from the outside it looked cheerful and beautiful. Softwood and marble stones make up most of the building's outer structure. There were large curtains pulled over the windows, but the laughter and music from within could be felt outside.

After they tied up their horse in front of the place, they enter the tavern through a colorfully decorated, wooden door. It felt like they had walked into a party. They were welcomed by joyful music, people drinking and some even dancing. Cassie waved at the human bartender, who was busy, but still manages to welcome her with a sexy wink.

It was as charming inside as it was on the outside. Marble pillars supported the upper floor and the sconces were attached to them. The walls are packed with all sorts of travel memorabilia, most likely all collected by the owner. Above the bar were the HUGE tusks of dire boar.

The tavern itself was packed. Locals seem to be the primary clientele. All the long tables were occupied. The other, smaller tables were mostly occupied but Cassie spotted a few that were open. She hurried to get an open one. Mark and Jola followed. Although, Jola yelped at one point “That was my tail you stepped on” she said to two elven dancers. They apologized. Jola and Mark joined Cassie at the back table. It was quieter at their table which was good as far as Cassie was concerned.

“Ok, we need a place for our horses, a place for us, and new clothing for Mark. Maybe some weapons too. But for now, let’s eat and find out what rumors are in this tavern.” Cassie suggested.
 
Mark nodded to her. He had noticed the looks he had recieved even in this place at his odd attire. He was sticking out like the only dressed guy in a nudist colony. The quicker he got some local clothes the better.

Looking around he noticed that while the people seemed happy and carefree, there was an underlying tension about the place. Some of the laughter seemed a little forced, and while the mood was generally jolly, people still gathered in little groups and where discussing things in hushed voices with nervous glances.

He gestured towards a few of them with his head and a knowing glance, and saw Cassie pick up on it. She nodded back to him but kept quiet about it. They would investigate it later, for now food and drink should come first.

Getting the attention of a serving maid was not easy. The place was crowded and was doing a brisk business. It was Jola who eventually lassoed one with her tail and drew her back to their table to the laughter of several people around them.

"Sorry about that," Cassie said handing over a copper piece in compensation. "We would like three ales and whatever meal is going. Plus we need a place to stay that is clean and can accommodate our friend here," she said smiling at Jola, "and 3 horses. Know of any?"

The waitress quickly pocketed the coin and then smiled. "No harm done, I have been grabbed in worse ways believe me. Normally I would recommend staying here, but we are full up what with all the rumors flying around. You would not believe some of them," she said shaking her head. "Your best bet is the Lions Claw. Back down main street, first left and it's the big two story place painted yellow. They have stables out the back and large rooms. The owner used to be an adventurer like my boss and knows there are more than just humans in the world," she said smiling at Jola. "Now I will be right back with your ales and the food will be about ten minutes. Cost is 5 copper each."

Nodding each of them paid and she walked off. Mark looked at Cassie and Jola. "So looks like there is something going on. I knew the feel of this place was off. The town didn't seem right and now this. After our meal we really have to find out what is going on."

Both of them nodded back but then the waitress returned with their ales and they smiled and set to drinking. The beer was nice. Not like the stuff he was used to, more robust. He would have to be careful. He would probably get drunk a lot quicker on this stuff.

He was only halfway through the large tankard when the food arrived. A large bowl filled with a stew containing vegetables and huge chunks of meat, thick bread still warm from the oven and a small wedge of cheese. Smiling he tasted it and was surprised. It was damn good. He set too with a gusto and it was soon all gone. He was surprised at just how hungry he had been.

Sitting back with a satisfied look on his face he sipped at his ale and waited for the girls to finish. He kept looking around the room and finally spied an opportunity. A dice game was happening in a darkened corner of the place. A small smile spread across his face. Oh that he could use. Standing up he waved to the girls then headed in that direction and stood just out of the gathering and watched. It took him a little bit to get thee jist of the game but eventually he thought he had the basics down. Once the last man had lost his money he moved forward acting way drunker than he was.

"Evening fellows. Mind if I have a go," he asked slapping down a small stack of silver coins but letting a gold coin show before hastily putting it away. He saw the two men running the show's eyes light up before the smiled and made him welcome. "Of course sir, sit down. From your garb you appear to be from out of town," they chuckled as did several people around them. "Let us explain the rules a little so there won't be any misunderstandings later."

Mark nodded and belched a little. "Sounds good."

"There are 3 dice numbered 1 to 6 on each. You have a set as do I. We roll at the same time and the person with the highest score wins, simple."

Mark nodded, so far it was but he knew there was more to it. "However we all know that with 3 dice sometimes the same number can come up twice, so certain advantages can be had if they do. If two 1 come up they become eleven instead of 2, 2's are doubled so each are worth 4, you get my meaning."

Again Mark nodded. He had observed enough games that he had worked out what each double was worth and even what the triples were worth. He just wondered if they were going to play straight with him or were going to try to hustle him.

"Very well, and I assume that depending on the type of hand thrown, and the higher the score, the more you have to pay depending on the wager," he asked.

"Ahh you have played this type of game before then," the man asked smiling. "Yes you are correct. So then shall we get to it."

Mark smiled and placed down five copper pieces. He would start small and see just how this game was being played.

Ten minutes later he had a small stack of coins in front of him. He had won and lost, but had done more winning. He had only been betting small but so far it seemed they had been playing it straight. Now to test them. He suddenly placed a bet of 2 silvers and saw their eyes widen but he won again. Smiling he kept the bet there and kept playing, only now he started talking keeping up his drunk act, asking questions about the town and what was happening.

He heard rumors about Devils and Demons sweeping over the land. How they could not be killed and how the king and queen were helpless to stop them.

Others scoffed at them and said that the high magician had already cast a spell to rid the kingdom of this threat and even now great heroes were on their way to rid them of the threat.

Others laughed at that saying Ewyn was no great mage and that he spent his days in the stables allowing the horses to bugger him senseless.

While these wild rumors flew all around him Mark slowly built up a sizeable stack of coins and watched the men slowly become more and more frazzled. Then as he increased the bet to 10 silver pieces with a laugh saying he was on a roll and could not loose, he saw it.

The man in the back handed the man in the front two sets of dice, while he handed back the ones they had been using. One set went under his cup the other under the one he handed to him.

So loaded dice. That was their game. Well easy enough to fool, especially for a trained cop. Reaching out for his cup he bumped the table and then spilled his drink. It went down the front of th man who immediately reached up and looked down in disgust. Standing up Mark reached across and apologized then sat down again. "Sorry again," he said reaching down into his pile and handing the man a silver coin. "I will pay for that to be cleaned. Still no need for that to ruin our game," he smiled.

Of course the man grinned back. He had gotten a silver coin back for nothing and was about to get back ten more. Rolling the dice in his cup he upended it and slammed it on the table.

Mark did the same then looked at his pile. "You know what," he said slurring his words, "I feel really lucky. Before we reveal I want to bet the rest what do you say?"

Their eyes lit up. How could they be so lucky. He had a small fortune in front of him and they were guaranteed to win. They looked at each other then nodded. "Very well if that is your wish we will accept."

Smiling the man confidently raised his cup as did Mark. He looked down and slurred, "Well bugger me all 6's. You better have the same or you are going to be paying me a lot of money."

The two men looked down in puzzlement as they saw two 1's and a 3. Then they looked at him angrily. "You cheated. We will not pay."

Mark looked at them and sighed. "I cheated. Just how did I do that? You gave me the dice and I never touched them. How could I have cheated? You will pay me or I will take it out of your hides."

By now the gathered crowd had realized something was up and was looking on in puzzlement although those closest to them had heard and where now looking at the two men in anger. They in turn saw that their scam had been found out and that they may not get out of this.

Quickly they drew knives and pointed them at Mark. "We will not forget this. You are a dead man."

Mark dropped his drunk act and struck out. His fist crunched into the nose of the closest man and broke it, spreading it across his face and causing blood to gush forth. Immediately he cried out and clutched it. Mark had already turned from him and grasped the second mans wrist, twisting it and forcing him to release the knife. His other hand punched him in the throat causing him to gag and drop to his knees.

It had taken seconds and both men were disarmed and subdued. Classic procedure, but the people around him stared in disbelief. Mark calmly gathered his winnings, plus the two knives then tied the men's hands behind their backs. Looking at the people he asked, "Anyone know if there is any law in this place?"

One person ran off towards the bartender while another bolted for the door. Mark just sat down. He guessed he should stay put. He just hoped Cassie and Jola were having better luck. Well at last he had gotten a couple of daggers.
 
Jola and Cassie

Mark walked off to go gambling.

“Ok, let’s go find some good rumors.” Cassie suggested.

“You need to learn to have fun. Let’s party” Jola suggested.

“What? We are here to gather information.” Cassie stated.

“Oh I get it. You are scared I can out party you.” Jola countered.

“Bullshit. I can easily out party you. You naughty snake. On my world, we know how to party! We know tricks you backward folks have not even thought of!” Cassie countered.

“Oh yeah! Show me then” Jola said.

“Ok…” Cassie said.

That was the start of the “party throw down” between Cassie and Jola. It was pretty intense. Jola first drinking game was who can chug the beer the fastest. It was a game Jola could cheating at, because Jola’s jaw could be dislocated, allowing her to swallow large objects. She used that to chug her beer faster than Cassie.

“Cheater” Cassie said laughing. Cassie first game was “Body Shots”. Where she took a shot, licked the salt off Jola’s skin (exposed upper breast in this case!) and then grabbed the lime wedge from Jola’s mouth. and suck the juice from it. Jola did it too but had Cassie lay on the table and licked the salt from her belly.

“I have to admit… that was great game!” Jola said. There were a few men now watching the two girls partying.

“Ok… you liked that one, how about Russian roulette?” Cassie asked.

“What is that?” Jola asked.

“Russia is a country in my world.” Cassie explained and then got a few shot glasses from the bar and placed them on the table. “Most of these have water except one which has vodka” Cassie explained “Everyone grab one” She told Jola and the men watching. “Now drink it all down and we need to guess who had the Vodka” Cassie said. Again, Jola loved the game and the men watching enjoyed it too. Jola got the next round of shot, but she was naughty and fill three of the four glasses with Vodka. Everyone was getting pretty drunk after that.

“Now… One of my favorite games… Blindfolded body touch” Cassie laughed as a man was blindfolded. Jola and Cassie stood in front of him. A body part was chosen randomly by other guys, it started with the girl’s noses. The Blindfolded guy felt both their noses and had to guess which girl was which. Then it was Jola and Cassie turn. Cassie picked their muscle chests. This encouraged the men to pick the girl’s chest next time and Jola picked the men’s crotches. Anyhow, it quickly got out of control. The men were super horny watching or feeling up Jola’s and Cassie huge tits, and then to have the girls feeling their erection or watching the girls stroking another man’s crotch was too much.

Guys started to fight over Cassie, push each other. Cassie knew it was time to go.

“Let’s get out of here!” Cassie said as she grabbed Jola pulled her back from the men.

“It’s just getting good” Jola complained but Cassie ignored her. She dragged Jola to Mark. Mark was sitting waiting for the town’s night watch to show up, when he saw Cassie and Jola coming followed by lots of horny/angry men.

“Ahh shit” Mark said as Cassie dumped Jola on him.

“Hold them off while I get this window open.” Cassie said.

Mark and Jola pushed back the guys… as Cassie climbed out of the window. “Come on!” She yelled. Jola and Mark jumped out the window and Cassie slammed it shut to prevent any followers. The three grabbed their horses and ran down the street towards the Lion’s Claw Inn.

Before they got to the Inn however, Jola stopped Mark and Cassie.

“Look!” She said pointing to the main gate of the town. With her Naga night vision, she could see 1000 demons sneaking up to the town for a surprise attack. It was too dark for Cassie and Mark to see the approaching Army. But they did notice enough movement in the darkness and told them something was not right.

At the edge of the farmlands near Direhaven

Lurking in the farmlands near the town of Direhaven was a force of over 1000 demons on a single mission: kill every living creature in the town of Direhaven. This particular force had shown uncommon discipline in moving so quietly and so close to the town without being detected. The light wind blew into their faces and they could smell the living inside the stone parapet walls of the town! They licked their insect like mandibles as they drooled, thinking about how wonderful their souls would taste!

The sadistic leader of this attack force was high demon Uze-Kaw. His presence explained the discipline of the force, for if any demon failed to follow his instructions, their death would be slow and most horrible. Uze-Kaw told his sub-commanders “Demon brothers, tonight we’ll suck on the souls of the living!” There was confidence of victory, as the armies sent against the demons had all fallen. This attack force was a small element of the larger demon army. But Direhaven was a town of only 500 mainly humans. If the town had been alerted to their attack, the battle would be more difficult. But with the element of surprise the town was doomed against this much larger and more powerful force.

The demon scouts brought forth an elderly human woman, who had been captured at a nearby farm. She was shaking in terror, and was gagged so she could not give warning.

Uze-Kaw was a six feet tall demon, that had an insect like appearance of a cockroach. His head was larger and more ant-like, but his lower body was cockroach like with four legs for walking bent at the middle for a humanoid torso and two insect arms. He walked over to the older woman. “These humans are so careless… how many have we found just sitting around unprotected?” he asked his sub-commander.

“MMMM” he moaned as wicked grin on his face. He pressed his insect claws into the old woman’s eyes until they POPPED, then he drove his claws in all the way to her brain and her body slumped over dead. He inhaled her soul as it left her dead body.

“Too old to taste good” he laughed to his fellow demons.

“We attack NOW!!” He told his sub-commanders.
 
Last edited:
Mark had been running with his horses reins in his hands when Jola had suddenly stopped. Being the last in line he had almost run right over her tail, but luckily he had been giving her a wide enough berth that he had managed to avoid it and stop before looking to where she was pointing.

Turned out that they had been crossing the main junction and Jola was staring straight down the main street towards the gate. He was a little surprised to see it still open at this time of night even though they were so far into the kingdom. The towns they had passed through had all closed theirs as soon as it had gotten dark.

He wasn't sure what Jola was seeing, but there was far to much movement out in the shadows for his liking. All of the instincts he had developed as a cop were screaming at him trouble was coming and to call in backup. Only trouble was, he had no on to call on.

Well he had a choice here. Stand and fight, or get the hell out of Dodge, and his instinct was to run.

"I don't know about you Cassie, Jola, But whatever is coming looks like too much for the three of us to handle. We can run back to the Bar and try to warn them, or mount up and scream out a warning as we run. Choice is your's Cassie. You have been here longer so perhaps you know what we are up against."
 
The guard at the town’s gate had turned around and faced Jola when the Naga had said “look” and pointed outside of the gate. Now the man turned back towards the outside and the threat. He was closer and could see the demon army approaching. There was no time to close the gate so instead he pulled out his sword and braced himself for the demon horde. He also started to scream for help. He knew he’d be dead in 30 seconds if help did not arrive, but he had the courage to stand his ground.

His actions helped Cassie decide what to do.

“Let’s help that guy!” Cassie yelled as she reached into the bag on the back of her horse and grabbed the magic staff she had picked up at The Vengeful Frog Inn. She also grabbed her .45 laser cannon and handed it to Mark. “Here use this!”

She faced the main gate and smiled “Watch and Learn, Mark” she bragged as she activated the staff and thrust it forward. A fireball blasted out of the wooden staff, but Cassie’s aim was badly off and the fireball almost sailed over the stone gate. It clipped the top of the structure and exploded. The good news was the secondary fires started by the fireball produced enough light for Cassie and Mark to see the Army of demons clearly.

“Fuck… I can do better!” Cassie yelled as she ran towards the gate. She activated the staff again and this time the fireball sailed right at the gate. “DUCK” she yelled at the lone guard. He did and the fireball exploded in the front ranks of the attacking demons.

Jola was slithering at her highest speed to the gate as well. It was amazing how fast she could move when needed. She was well ahead of Cassie, but instead of helping defend the gate, she moved up the gate closing/opening chain and got on top of the parapet walls. Grabbing a bow and arrows. She began to fire arrows into the approaching demons.

The arrows would bounce off the hard shells of the demon insect bodies unless she fired the arrows at full strength. Jola was strong and soon her arrows were taking out the lead demons!

“Mark… we can’t let them breach the gate… use the laser cannon!” Cassie yelled as launched another fireball.

The lone guard stood his ground but he was shaking in fear. The horde was almost upon him! He knew he was about to die and there was nothing that could prevent that. Then something happen the guard had not expected. It was so surprising he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. “Light bolts” screamed past him and bore burning holes through the leading demon horde fighters. The light weapon was being fired from behind him, but he could not turn to see who was doing it.
 
Last edited:
Fuck. Cassie sure knew how to pick her fights. Still after seeing her shoot out that massive fireball he figured their chances were about fifty fifty. Then she screamed something about a laser cannon and his eyes lit up. They had one of those, Hell why hadn't she mentioned that before?

He scanned her saddle and then Jola's cart and quickly spotted the butt of the large weapon and scrambled over and pulled the thing out. Slightly larger than a regular rifle, he still had no trouble holding it and aiming down the street. Finding a target was not difficult, the view outside the gate was a mass of swarming shadows. Pulling the trigger he sent bolt after bolt of plasma into the night as he walked steadily towards the opened gate.

As he got closer he could see the lone figure of the guard and he concentrated his fire on the 'things' closest to him until he was able to stand next to him.

"Hell of a night. Got no idea what these things are but we don't want them in town. I assume you know how to close these gates? Why don't you be a good little soldier and go and do that while I hold them off."

Mark saw the fear and confusion in the man's eyes, but eventually he nodded and ran off. Good that gave him something to do and made it easier on him, he no longer had to worry about covering his ass and only had to worry about his own.

That was a good thing as well as despite their efforts, it looked like they hadn't made much of a dent in the hoard. He could see bodies lying everywhere, but still more continued to flood towards them. The barrel of his rifle was overheating but he still fired in a great arc in front of him killing a creature with every shot. If he was going to die he was determined to take a hell of a lot of things with him.
 
Mark efforts had saved the day. Dead demons littered the approach to the main gate. Cassie’s fireballs had killed many of the attackers as well and provided fires to see them approaching. This helped the human archers now appearing on the town’s walls. Jola’s eyes worked well enough in low light that she had not needed Cassie’s fires.

Mark heard the gate closing behind him. He dashed under the closing gate. He headed up the ladder right behind Cassie to joined Jola on top of the wall. He noticed Cassie now had her .50 cal sniper rifle.

“No fireballs?” He asked

“The staff is out of juice” Cassie explained as she squeezed off a round. The demon she was aiming at burst open. “you probably want to give the laser cannon a rest." Cassie stated, worried about overheating the weapon.

“What do I use then?” Mark asked. Cassie pointed to the bows standing against the wall.

“I feel like I’m in the middle ages. Where’s the boiling oil I throw down at them?” Mark said mockingly walked over to the bows. “The oil is in that pot” An archer near Mark explained pointing to a large black iron pot. “But it won’t do any good, it is not hot.”

Mark’s face lit up “Oh… I have an idea!” He slipped the laser cannon off his shoulder and flipped a setting on the weapon and fired it at the wood under the pot. It burst into flames.

“Get barley for making beer… and dump it in the oil!” Mark told a soldier.

“The demons are climbing the walls!” Someone screamed.

“Better hurry with that idea!” Cassie yelled as she fired another round, taking a demon off the wall.

“Working on it!” Mark yelled back as he started shooting arrows at the demons trying to climb the walls.

The barley did not arrive quickly. Soon there were demons on the wall. Jola and the Greasy Tusk owner, a man named Lowaxe Moorman were fighting side by side. Jola was fighting with an axe. It was like a dance as her snake body swayed, her axe went back and forth in a powerful rhythm. Demon pieces came off like she was cutting down a tree. Lowaxe was fighting with a sword with similar results… cleaved demons sprayed black blood all over the wall. Despite his age Lowaxe fought with grace and skill.

"Did you killed that Dire Boar... mount above the bar?" Jola asked

"Yep... but that was when I was younger" Lowaxe grunted, cutting the head off a demon.

"Quit swining, age has not hamstrung you!" Jola joked as she killed two demons with her axe, and her snake tail tripped a demon headed for Lowaxe.

He stabbed the demon and grunted "You are not a snake, your a hog! Leave some demons for me!" He joked back.

The attacking demon redoubled their efforts but there was just not enough room to get more demons against the defenders. Meanwhile Cassie and Mark were busy shooting demons off the walls. Trying to make sure no more got on the wall.

The barley was finally in the oil and the oil was at least warm. Mark yelled for the soldiers to pour the oil in front of the gate. They were puzzled as the oil was not hot enough.

“Just do it and then open the gate!” He yelled. They looked at each other and then did it. The large pot smashed over the demons at the main gate, but did nothing else. Then when the gate started to open, the bulk of the demon army headed for the gate. All of them got oil on them as they pressed to get inside the town.

“Hasta la vista baby” Mark said and fired the laser cannon into the warm oil. The resulting fireball lite up the front gate. All the soldiers on the wall, Cassie, Mark, Jola and Lowaxe ducked as the massive fireball rose up into the sky. As everyone stood back up. A huge part of the Demon army was on fire, dying, or dead.

The Battle was over. The remaining demons retreated and the yells of victory could be heard throughout the small town.

“What the hell did you do?” Cassie asked Mark.

He smiled “Add barley, a caustic base, with oil, it produces an exothermic reaction, releasing copious amounts of heat.”
 
Mark couldn't believe it. He had actually been able to use something he had learned in school chemistry. Well that and all those history channel shows that he had used to watch. He had a feeling he was going to put a lot of things he had seen on those episodes to good use. This place seemed to be a lot like medieval times, but even all the other ancient times technology and battle tactics would work well, he just had to adapt them and add in the advantage of magic.

For now though he slumped back against the wall and wiped his brow. He had not realized how exhausted he had become during the fight, but it was all catching up to him now.

"Well that was fun," he said glancing around at the carnage around them, "But what exactly are these things?"

Jola had slithered up next to them accompanied by Lowaxe and she grimaced at his question. "They are demons from the dark lands. I have never seen so many in these lands before. Normally the court magicians magic keeps them at bay. Maybe some of the rumors are true and something really is wrong."

Cassie looked back at the town and saw that most of it was moving towards the gates alerted by the fighting and thee large explosion.

"Well it looks like we can leave the clean up to the professionals. I think we should go and get some rest and think about our next move."

Mark nodded and they wearily made their way back to where they had left their horses and then continued onto the Lions Claw inn. They walked into a little bit of chaos, with people running in and out trying to find out what was going on. It took them a little while but soon they had secured two rooms, one for Mark and one for the Girls. It was the best the owner could offer.

They stowed their gear and then met up in the common room. Ordering a meal they settled in and began discussing their options.

"Way I see it," began Cassie, "We can go to the Capital like we planned and find out what is going on, Pursue those Demons and wipe them out before they can cause any more harm, Stay here and help clean up and try to figure whats happening and where we should go, or get drunk, have a lot of sex and wait for the end of the world."

Mark was so tempted to say the last one but he knew she just meant it as a joke.

"Hunting down the Demons sounds good, but if what Jola says is true who's to say more stuff like this won't happen. We could end up going from place to place just fixing problems. Perhaps we should go to the Capital and find out what is causing all this."
 
“The capital it is!” Cassie agreed. They talked a bit longer… and then they headed for their rooms to get some sleep. Cassie closed the door and turned to face the Naga.

“So why are we sleeping together? Mark and I are… you know… friends” Cassie asked.

“Ahh… this is going to be hard to explain” Jola said “Mark and I have had sex, you and Mark as well, so this arrangement should minimize the sex”

Cassie smiled “Oh… that is lame. Who came up with that idea?” Cassie giggled.

“Well… I did. Mark thought you and I would end up having sex anyhow.” Jola explained. Cassie one eye brow rose, as she thought about it. “Do you want to sleep with me?” Cassie asked in a low whisper.

Jola face was full of honesty “Yes!”

Cassie stepped forward and grabbed the Naga’s arms “Well then… we certainly can’t let Mark down… now can we?” Cassie said as she kissed Jola on her lips. It was a tender kiss that slowly developed into a more and more passionate one.

As their mouths separated Cassie said “I have never been with a Naga before” the lust dripping from her voice. “Tell me if I do anything unpleasurable” she said as her request ended her mouth closed back onto Jola’s … the passion flaring between them. Cassie watched as Jola snake tail quivered and shook as her kisses got wilder and more passionate. Jola kisses back were equally fun… the way she used her forked tongue … told Cassie she could cause some great pleasure with that thing!

Cassie push the serpent lady to the bed and move down to her chest. Pulling back her leather halter top type armor, her lips and tongue found Jola’s nipples and pleasured them. Jola moaned “Ohhh that feels great!” Her breasts were firm and succulent and Cassie tongue lapped them up. She even used her teeth in gentle nips … relishing her scrumptious morsels. Jola moaned louder and encouraged Cassie sucked harder, soon both her nipples to stood hard and erect. Cassie then unbuckled the belt holding Jola’s lower armor in place, and pulled it aside.

Jola’s snake body coiled and wrapped around Cassie leg as Cassie’s hands explore Jola’s curves. She was not sure where a Naga’s pussy was located, but the wetness between her scales told her. It was right at the place where the human skin turned to scales, spreading those first two scales with her fingers … revealed Jola’s excited, wet and swollen pussy.

Before attacking it, Cassie smiled at Jola “Time to get rid of this” She said as she pulled her cloth off and freed her huge wobbling breasts. Jola gasped as she saw them. Cassie breasts were prefect, big and heavy! Cassie reached up to her own nipples and pinched and twisted them for her new female lover. With Jola good night vision she could see Cassie nipples were hard and excited.

Then Cassie mouth started to suck on Jola pussy. It did not take long before Jola was moaning “OOHHHHH!!” Cassie knew how to please a pussy and sucked on Jola’s cunt harder. There was Naga pussy juices all over her face as her tongue wiggled faster. Jola snake body wiggled and quivered about…. Cassie could tell Jola was in a fevered pitch, her eyes were bright with lust and she breathed hard. Her body shivered at the pleasure Cassie was giving her.

The Naga ground her pussy harder and faster into Cassie’s attacking tongue, sensing the naga was getting close to cumming, Cassie licked faster … and suddenly Jola squealed “OHHHH FUCKKKK” As her pussy exploded in orgasm … quivering. Jola’s orgasms ripped through her… wave after wave!

They kissed again and it was now Cassie turn. Cassie knew what she wanted and told Jola “You know Jola… your snake body is very phallic looking… I love your size!!”

Jola smiled “I think you are right” she said as her tail tip came into view. Jola loved fucking mammals… it was wonderfully how warm their bodies, hands and mouths were!! And she was really looking forward to giving this big breasted beauty a deep fucking with her tail!

Jola kissed Cassie, as she helped Cassie on her back. Jola laid on her side next to Cassie, her tail extended out along the bed, then curved, positioning its end between Cassie’s legs.

Cassie’s legs spread open, making a clear welcoming path for Jola’s tail, straight to her sweet juicy center. Cassie’s pussy was wet with excitement, anticipating the pleasure to come.

The love juices from Jola’s vagina had run down her body and coated her tail, giving it the perfect lubrication for insertion. She looked into Cassie’s eyes as her excitement built with the impending meeting between her tail and Cassie’s love den, Jola’s excitement was mirrored in Cassie.

At first with great dexterity, Jola used the tip of her tail to play with Cassie’s clit, pressing against it and flicking back and forth gently. Cassie let out a soft moan, “ooooh that feels wonderful, mmmm…”

Cassie grabbed her own breasts and started pinching and pulling on her nipples, causing Jola’s pussy to drip. Without even thinking, Jola’s hand moved to down her body, she pulled back the scales covering her vagina and started fingering herself.

The pleasure infused moans from both ladies were growing in force. Jola’s tail began to probe Cassie’s pussy. Diving in just an inch or two before receding, the teasing was driving Cassie mad with desire. Cassie’s hips started bucking, pressing hard against Jola’s tail each time it got in close, trying to drive it in deeper. Finally it was too much for Cassie to bare.

“Fuck me already!” Cassie reached down and grabbed Jola’s tail with both hands and brought into her. Jola was taken back for a moment with surprise, but recovered quickly and gave Cassie what she was seeking.

Jola thrust her tail in and out of Cassie. Burying the tip deep inside of her with each gyration. Filling Cassie’s begging pussy with her thick firm tail. Cassie let out a loud gasp upon the initial insertion, and moaned with each following thrust.

“Ooooh shit, that feels good.”

Cassie’s head was back against the mattress, her eyes closed, and her whole body rose and fell with every movement of Jola’s tail.

The rise and fall of Cassie’s magnificent breasts was too alluring for Jola to resist. The Naga planted her face into the nearest of Cassie’s milkbags, taking Cassie’s entire erect nipple into her mouth, Jola tongued and sucked the nipple with all she had.

Jola’s tail had Cassie already close to a leg quaking orgasm, and it never let up. Delving deep into her repeatedly. Jola’s hand was busy on her own twitching pussy, and the face full of Cassie’s titflesh, had her ready to pop.

The two women were at their breaking points. The initial surges of their building orgasms were coursing through their bodies.

“Don’t stop Jola…don’t stop…I’m going to cum…aaaahhhh!”

The flood gates opened and Cassie experienced an orgasm unlike any other. Her love nectar spewed forth from her quivering pussy, drenching Jola’s tail.

Jola feeling the release, stopped her tail’s penetrating, as she felt her own bit of explosion.

“Ooooooh shit…..”

She had removed Cassie’s nipple from her mouth as she felt the wave of pleasure wash over her.

Both women breathed deeply, panting, in the wake of their orgasms.

“Was it as good for you Jola?” Cassie felt a bit selfish not having done much back to Jola.

Jola sighed, she removed her hand from her pussy and showed Cassie, “I don’t know, you tell me.”

Cassie grabbed Jola’s hand and brought it to her mouth, sucking each finger, licking clean all of Jola’s love mess, “mmmm..I’d say it was enjoyable for you too.”

The two women laid there for a while wrapped in an embrace, and Jola’s tail entwined around Cassie’s calf.

Cassie marveled at her first experience with a Naga, it had been exotic and hot. She enjoyed it thoroughly, but she then thought about Mark. She felt bad he was all alone. They both slipped off to sleep.

Mark

Mark had gone into his room and got ready for bed, when there was a knock at the door. When he opened it, there was three young and beautiful women at his door, a redhead, a brunette, and a blonde.

“We’ve come to the meet the hero that saved our town!” The brunette said as she started to unbutton more of her blouse. “Can we come in?” The blonde asked.
 
Mark had been getting ready for bed when the knock at his door came. He had already taken his shirt off and used it as a rag in the small wash bowl to clean himself off as best he could. He then hung it over a chair to dry and was just removing his pants when he was disturbed. Thinking Cassie or Jola had forgotten something he opened it to find three young, very attractive women in the hallway.

Before he could even stammer out a hello, The Brunette started to undo her already low cut blouse proclaiming, “We’ve come to the meet the hero that saved our town!”

The blonde placed her hand on his chest and gave him a doe eyed look as she asked "Can we come in?"

Still stunned, Mark just nodded his acceptance and the three girls smiled as they walked in, locking the door behind them.

The Redhead made straight for his bed, shedding clothes on the way until she flung herself on it naked, proving she was a natural redhead. The Blonde continued to push him back into the room until he was next to the bed and then moved forward and kissed him deeply while the Brunette also disrobed.

As she finished kissing him the Blonde smiled and then introduced herself. "My name is Hilde. That is Alice," she said pointing at the Brunette, "And the fiery red hair in your bed is Mallory." Both girls smiled and waved as they were introduced. "We heard stories about how you saved our town and we wanted to come and thank you personally. Who knows what those Demons might have done to us," she said shivering "But we know what you might do," she said smiling.

The other two chuckled and Mark joined in. "Well ladies, who am I to disappoint or indeed turn down such a generous gift."

Leaning down he kissed Hilde again, this time allowing his tongue to snake into her mouth and wrestle with hers. Then he reached for and found Alice, pulling her in to join them and moving from Hilde's lips to hers to kiss her deeply.

Grinning he pushed both women down onto the bed and watched as the two girls quickly stripped Hilde and then looked at him expectantly. With a slight grin he pulled down his trousers and kicked them off, revealing his slowly growing manhood.

All of the girls eyes widened, and Alice gasped out loud, although Mallory licked her lips and stared at it in hunger. "I hope you are prepared for this girls," he smiled as he approached the bed. "Tonight is going to be a long night."
 
Back
Top