Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a perfectly shaped heart ❤!!!! Just beautiful baby!!

Not really what I intended but it worked well for the day.

Making the sign of the heart very beautifully there. Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours from me and mine.:heart:

Thanks Glendale I think your heart representation was better.

You have to ask Icy! You want a quick hot creamy load on your fabulous tits?

Not really my first choice for a quickie. Though it's not something I'm opposed to either.

That is a lovely view, Icy. Love the tanlines. :kiss:

Thank you JRP.

Just WOOOOWWWWW Icy, love love love these pictures.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Thanks so much Emmy. I do hope you're feeling well.

It means an alternative identity. For lit purposes someone who already has a lit account but opens another one to use at the same time or reinvent themselves with a new name.

O.K.
Thank You. Did you think the peeing in the pool was offensive or an attack of some sort? I think I lost my virginity to you.

Offensive no, a bit odd yes.
But I'd been thinking you were an alt before that comment. You still didn't confirm or deny either.

Lovely booty, thighs and heels. Love it

Thanks kdb.

I would like an exam as well. Maybe we could help each other with a breast exam and maybe even more.:kiss:

Hehe.

Just stopping by to browse for a few. Hhhmmmmm, Thank you for that!

Lol.
 
Last edited:
I got a new scarf.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8341.jpg
    IMG_8341.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
wow! very sexy... such a wonderful view, the scarf is pretty too ;)

Thank you. I liked the lace.

It took me a bit to focus on the scarf, but I must say, it is very becoming indeed.. :rose::kiss::rose:

Hehe. Glad you liked it when you found it.

I must be wearing mine wrong because it never looks that good on me...

Lol. I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

That is beautiful!!! Such a great pic sweety!

Aww, thank you. Maybe I'll even wear it around my neck in winter.

Money well spent. It compliments you.

Thank you. I couldn't resist buying it.

Nice colour, almost see through, but hiding your charms from prying eyes.

My charms are shy. Lol
 
LoveLiving
Why would you feel the need to have this Gone, Thank you Icy as your signature simply because I asked if you were an alt?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top