Old 08-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #8401
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Now where is my Little One.......hmmmmm..........

Just thinking...........

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

[/center]

Old 08-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #8402
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Morning Simone......
morning Daddy G...*lick*

Old 08-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #8403
blue80driver

A good morning to all of our little girls today!

Old 08-02-2012, 01:38 PM   #8404
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Good afternoon everybody!!!!

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."

Old 08-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #8405
1sickbastard
Seriously?

Hello and good day one and all!

Kitten, brenda, DBS, pompeii, GSFM, PA, GA, and anyone I may have missed.

Welcome to the thread CanadianPenny, enjoy yourself.

How you feeling today, PA? Gotten over your malaise?
I'm quite sure I deserve it!
And worse

Old 08-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #8406
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickbastard View Post
Hello and good day one and all!

Kitten, brenda, DBS, pompeii, GSFM, PA, GA, and anyone I may have missed.

Welcome to the thread CanadianPenny, enjoy yourself.

How you feeling today, PA? Gotten over your malaise?
Hi to ya 1SB........

[/center]

Old 08-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #8407
PlayWithMeToday
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Now where is my Little One.......hmmmmm..........

Just thinking...........

Sorry I'm late Daddy....I didn't miss cuddle time completely, did I??

Old 08-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #8408
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMeToday View Post
Sorry I'm late Daddy....I didn't miss cuddle time completely, did I??

No Little one you didn't.........but now I'm thinking it would be more like this kind of cuddling...........

[/center]

Old 08-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #8409
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced

good afternoon all the hot Daddys
and of course all my hot little sisters

Old 08-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #8410
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysBabyslut View Post
I love the way you say....."my hot little sisters".........ponders the possibilities and mmmmmmm.........makes my head spin........

[/center]

Old 08-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #8411
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller

Quote:
Afternoon to all the Daddies & sisters...so, dbs, hi...*shy smile*

Old 08-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #8412
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
Good afternoon Simone
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better

Old 08-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #8413
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced

Quote:
~walks over to simone and kisses her sliding my tongue in between her lips as i slide my hand down her chest and cup her tit in my hand

Old 08-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #8414
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller

Quote:
~walks over to simone and kisses her sliding my tongue in between her lips as i slide my hand down her chest and cup her tit in my hand
*returns kiss..sliding my tongue between your lips...licking along the roof of your mouth...then dueling with your tongue...my hand covers yours and squeezes your fingers over my breast...my nipple hardens and pokes the palm of your hand...i slide my other hand up your thigh, along the edge of your thigh highs...pinching the lace and pulling gently and letting it snap back in place...*

Old 08-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #8415
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
*returns kiss..sliding my tongue between your lips...licking along the roof of your mouth...then dueling with your tongue...my hand covers yours and squeezes your fingers over my breast...my nipple hardens and pokes the palm of your hand...i slide my other hand up your thigh, along the edge of your thigh highs...pinching the lace and pulling gently and letting it snap back in place...*
Oh boy........here we go again.....*sits* down.......*drops* my shorts to the floor.......and *waits*..........

[/center]

Old 08-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #8416
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced

Quote:
i pull away from the kiss and start to kiss down your neck to your breast and then i suck them hard nipples in my mouth biting your nipples as i pull my head back and letting them slip threw my teeth...then moving my lips down i lift your skirt up and move your panties to the side and licks over them soft pink lips

Old 08-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #8417
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller

Quote:
i pull away from the kiss and start to kiss down your neck to your breast and then i suck them hard nipples in my mouth biting your nipples as i pull my head back and letting them slip threw my teeth...then moving my lips down i lift your skirt up and move your panties to the side and licks over them soft brown lips
*scratches head and sucks bottom lip*...i didn't wear any panties today because you said yesterday the Daddies prefer us without...

*i run my fingers through your hair, scratching along your scalp...i caress your head against me as you suck and bite my tit...i squirm against your fingers and then tongue as they play between my caramel colored pussy lips...*

lay down dbs, i wanna lick you too...

Old 08-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #8418
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced

Quote:
*scratches head and sucks bottom lip*...i didn't wear any panties today because you said yesterday the Daddies prefer us without...

*i run my fingers through your hair, scratching along your scalp...i caress your head against me as you suck and bite my tit...i squirm against your fingers and then tongue as they play between my caramel colored pussy lips...*

lay down dbs, i wanna lick you too...
removes my skirt and lays down and pulls you on top of my mouth as i lick and suck your clit i slide a finger in that tight little pussy

Old 08-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #8419
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller

Quote:
removes my skirt and lays down and pulls you on top of my mouth as i lick and suck your clit i slide a finger in that tight little pussy
*i climb on top of you, pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth...i gently rock myself against your mouth as my tongue lightly licks against your puffy slit..i use my fingers to open you, running my tongue around your edges...teasing your clit by just missing it when i circle close...all along the outside i use just the ball of my tongue ring to press against you...i flatten my tongue and take long languid licks covering more of your sweet juicy pussy...licking across you taint and then poking the tip of my tongue into your puckered little brown hole...*

Old 08-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #8420
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
*i climb on top of you, pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth...i gently rock myself against your mouth as my tongue lightly licks against your puffy slit..i use my fingers to open you, running my tongue around your edges...teasing your clit by just missing it when i circle close...all along the outside i use just the ball of my tongue ring to press against you...i flatten my tongue and take long languid licks covering more of your sweet juicy pussy...licking across you taint and then poking the tip of my tongue into your puckered little brown hole...*
OMG.........And I have a front row seat.......Trying to fan myself with my left hand while my right hand is busy........well you know.......Just sayin'.......

[/center]

Old 08-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #8421
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced

Quote:
pulling you on to my face more i slide my tongue in and out i lock up to your ass as well and slide my tongue in there as well as i finger your pussy moving my finger in and out i go back to licking and sucking on your clit nibbling on it as i suck it

Old 08-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #8422
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller

Quote:
pulling you on to my face more i slide my tongue in and out i lock up to your ass as well and slide my tongue in there as well as i finger your pussy moving my finger in and out i go back to licking and sucking on your clit nibbling on it as i suck it
*i moan as your teeth close over my clit, my hips pumping against your mouth and finger...i slid my tongue back up and down, my fingers pulling you open...then my tongue dives into your pink tight hole, thrusting deep inside, circling around as i lock my lips and suck...i vibrate my tongue in and out of you...fucking your pussy with just my tongue...then i move back to your clit...finally giving it all the attention in the world...i lick it, lap at it, suck it with just my lips...then my lip covered teeth, and then my teeth, nibbling it into my mouth...*

Old 08-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #8423
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced

Quote:
*i moan as your teeth close over my clit, my hips pumping against your mouth and finger...i slid my tongue back up and down, my fingers pulling you open...then my tongue dives into your pink tight hole, thrusting deep inside, circling around as i lock my lips and suck...i vibrate my tongue in and out of you...fucking your pussy with just my tongue...then i move back to your clit...finally giving it all the attention in the world...i lick it, lap at it, suck it with just my lips...then my lip covered teeth, and then my teeth, nibbling it into my mouth...*
feeling how you fucked my pussy with your tongue i move mine back and start moving it in and out wiggling it as it hit your walls i rub your clit with my thumb as i suck on your pussy harder moving my tongue in and out faster lapping up your juices that are flowing from your pussy

Old 08-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #8424
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller

Quote:
feeling how you fucked my pussy with your tongue i move mine back and start moving it in and out wiggling it as it hit your walls i rub your clit with my thumb as i suck on your pussy harder moving my tongue in and out faster lapping up your juices that are flowing from your pussy
*as your tongue caresses the inside of my pussy i throw my head back and scream...my pussy clenches around your tongue...i'm pushed into climax by your delicious pussy as much as your tantalizing attention...panting, i eagerly eat you...lapping...licking...sucking...nibbling...desperate to hear your cry of orgasm...*

Old 08-02-2012, 06:47 PM   #8425
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced

Quote:
*as your tongue caresses the inside of my pussy i throw my head back and scream...my pussy clenches around your tongue...i'm pushed into climax by your delicious pussy as much as your tantalizing attention...panting, i eagerly eat you...lapping...licking...sucking...nibbling...desperate to hear your cry of orgasm...*
as i suck your cum from your hot pussy i let a scream out as i climax on your tongue

Closed Thread