Old 08-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #8401
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......
 
goodsonformom's Avatar
 
goodsonformom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 11,934
Now where is my Little One.......hmmmmm..........

Just thinking...........

__________________
I linger in the silent spaces.....Between history and myth.....Science and magic......Poetry and prose....


From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......



[/center]
 

Old 08-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #8402
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 52,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Morning Simone......
morning Daddy G...*lick*
 

Old 08-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #8403
blue80driver
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
A good morning to all of our little girls today!
 

Old 08-02-2012, 01:38 PM   #8404
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 16,919
Good afternoon everybody!!!!
__________________
"Heaven STILL doesn't want me & Hell is STILL afraid I'm going to take over".

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."
 

Old 08-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #8405
1sickbastard
Seriously?
 
1sickbastard's Avatar
 
1sickbastard is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: ATX
Posts: 27,050
Hello and good day one and all!

Kitten, brenda, DBS, pompeii, GSFM, PA, GA, and anyone I may have missed.

Welcome to the thread CanadianPenny, enjoy yourself.

How you feeling today, PA? Gotten over your malaise?
__________________
"He's not dead, he's metaphysically challenged."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collar_N_Cuffs View Post
I'm quite sure I deserve it!
And worse
 

Old 08-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #8406
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......
 
goodsonformom's Avatar
 
goodsonformom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 11,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickbastard View Post
Hello and good day one and all!

Kitten, brenda, DBS, pompeii, GSFM, PA, GA, and anyone I may have missed.

Welcome to the thread CanadianPenny, enjoy yourself.

How you feeling today, PA? Gotten over your malaise?
Hi to ya 1SB........
__________________
I linger in the silent spaces.....Between history and myth.....Science and magic......Poetry and prose....


From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......



[/center]
 

Old 08-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #8407
PlayWithMeToday
Literotica Guru
 
PlayWithMeToday is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Now where is my Little One.......hmmmmm..........

Just thinking...........

Sorry I'm late Daddy....I didn't miss cuddle time completely, did I??

__________________
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me......
 

Old 08-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #8408
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......
 
goodsonformom's Avatar
 
goodsonformom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 11,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMeToday View Post
Sorry I'm late Daddy....I didn't miss cuddle time completely, did I??

No Little one you didn't.........but now I'm thinking it would be more like this kind of cuddling...........

__________________
I linger in the silent spaces.....Between history and myth.....Science and magic......Poetry and prose....


From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......



[/center]
 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #8409
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced
 
DaddysBabyslut's Avatar
 
DaddysBabyslut is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in my own world and i like it there
Posts: 245
good afternoon all the hot Daddys
and of course all my hot little sisters
 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #8410
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......
 
goodsonformom's Avatar
 
goodsonformom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 11,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysBabyslut View Post
good afternoon all the hot Daddys
and of course all my hot little sisters
I love the way you say....."my hot little sisters".........ponders the possibilities and mmmmmmm.........makes my head spin........
__________________
I linger in the silent spaces.....Between history and myth.....Science and magic......Poetry and prose....


From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......



[/center]
 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #8411
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 52,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysBabyslut View Post
good afternoon all the hot Daddys
and of course all my hot little sisters
Afternoon to all the Daddies & sisters...so, dbs, hi...*shy smile*
 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #8412
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 29,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
Afternoon to all the Daddies & sisters...so, dbs, hi...*shy smile*
Good afternoon Simone
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better

 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #8413
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced
 
DaddysBabyslut's Avatar
 
DaddysBabyslut is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in my own world and i like it there
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
Afternoon to all the Daddies & sisters...so, dbs, hi...*shy smile*
~walks over to simone and kisses her sliding my tongue in between her lips as i slide my hand down her chest and cup her tit in my hand
 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #8414
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 52,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysBabyslut View Post
~walks over to simone and kisses her sliding my tongue in between her lips as i slide my hand down her chest and cup her tit in my hand
*returns kiss..sliding my tongue between your lips...licking along the roof of your mouth...then dueling with your tongue...my hand covers yours and squeezes your fingers over my breast...my nipple hardens and pokes the palm of your hand...i slide my other hand up your thigh, along the edge of your thigh highs...pinching the lace and pulling gently and letting it snap back in place...*
 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #8415
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......
 
goodsonformom's Avatar
 
goodsonformom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 11,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
*returns kiss..sliding my tongue between your lips...licking along the roof of your mouth...then dueling with your tongue...my hand covers yours and squeezes your fingers over my breast...my nipple hardens and pokes the palm of your hand...i slide my other hand up your thigh, along the edge of your thigh highs...pinching the lace and pulling gently and letting it snap back in place...*
Oh boy........here we go again.....*sits* down.......*drops* my shorts to the floor.......and *waits*..........
__________________
I linger in the silent spaces.....Between history and myth.....Science and magic......Poetry and prose....


From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......



[/center]
 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #8416
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced
 
DaddysBabyslut's Avatar
 
DaddysBabyslut is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in my own world and i like it there
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
*returns kiss..sliding my tongue between your lips...licking along the roof of your mouth...then dueling with your tongue...my hand covers yours and squeezes your fingers over my breast...my nipple hardens and pokes the palm of your hand...i slide my other hand up your thigh, along the edge of your thigh highs...pinching the lace and pulling gently and letting it snap back in place...*
i pull away from the kiss and start to kiss down your neck to your breast and then i suck them hard nipples in my mouth biting your nipples as i pull my head back and letting them slip threw my teeth...then moving my lips down i lift your skirt up and move your panties to the side and licks over them soft pink lips
 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #8417
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 52,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysBabyslut View Post
i pull away from the kiss and start to kiss down your neck to your breast and then i suck them hard nipples in my mouth biting your nipples as i pull my head back and letting them slip threw my teeth...then moving my lips down i lift your skirt up and move your panties to the side and licks over them soft brown lips
*scratches head and sucks bottom lip*...i didn't wear any panties today because you said yesterday the Daddies prefer us without...

*i run my fingers through your hair, scratching along your scalp...i caress your head against me as you suck and bite my tit...i squirm against your fingers and then tongue as they play between my caramel colored pussy lips...*

lay down dbs, i wanna lick you too...
 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #8418
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced
 
DaddysBabyslut's Avatar
 
DaddysBabyslut is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in my own world and i like it there
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
*scratches head and sucks bottom lip*...i didn't wear any panties today because you said yesterday the Daddies prefer us without...

*i run my fingers through your hair, scratching along your scalp...i caress your head against me as you suck and bite my tit...i squirm against your fingers and then tongue as they play between my caramel colored pussy lips...*

lay down dbs, i wanna lick you too...
removes my skirt and lays down and pulls you on top of my mouth as i lick and suck your clit i slide a finger in that tight little pussy
 

Old 08-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #8419
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 52,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysBabyslut View Post
removes my skirt and lays down and pulls you on top of my mouth as i lick and suck your clit i slide a finger in that tight little pussy
*i climb on top of you, pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth...i gently rock myself against your mouth as my tongue lightly licks against your puffy slit..i use my fingers to open you, running my tongue around your edges...teasing your clit by just missing it when i circle close...all along the outside i use just the ball of my tongue ring to press against you...i flatten my tongue and take long languid licks covering more of your sweet juicy pussy...licking across you taint and then poking the tip of my tongue into your puckered little brown hole...*
 

Old 08-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #8420
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......
 
goodsonformom's Avatar
 
goodsonformom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 11,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
*i climb on top of you, pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth...i gently rock myself against your mouth as my tongue lightly licks against your puffy slit..i use my fingers to open you, running my tongue around your edges...teasing your clit by just missing it when i circle close...all along the outside i use just the ball of my tongue ring to press against you...i flatten my tongue and take long languid licks covering more of your sweet juicy pussy...licking across you taint and then poking the tip of my tongue into your puckered little brown hole...*
OMG.........And I have a front row seat.......Trying to fan myself with my left hand while my right hand is busy........well you know.......Just sayin'.......
__________________
I linger in the silent spaces.....Between history and myth.....Science and magic......Poetry and prose....


From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......



[/center]
 

Old 08-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #8421
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced
 
DaddysBabyslut's Avatar
 
DaddysBabyslut is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in my own world and i like it there
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
*i climb on top of you, pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth...i gently rock myself against your mouth as my tongue lightly licks against your puffy slit..i use my fingers to open you, running my tongue around your edges...teasing your clit by just missing it when i circle close...all along the outside i use just the ball of my tongue ring to press against you...i flatten my tongue and take long languid licks covering more of your sweet juicy pussy...licking across you taint and then poking the tip of my tongue into your puckered little brown hole...*
pulling you on to my face more i slide my tongue in and out i lock up to your ass as well and slide my tongue in there as well as i finger your pussy moving my finger in and out i go back to licking and sucking on your clit nibbling on it as i suck it
 

Old 08-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #8422
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 52,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysBabyslut View Post
pulling you on to my face more i slide my tongue in and out i lock up to your ass as well and slide my tongue in there as well as i finger your pussy moving my finger in and out i go back to licking and sucking on your clit nibbling on it as i suck it
*i moan as your teeth close over my clit, my hips pumping against your mouth and finger...i slid my tongue back up and down, my fingers pulling you open...then my tongue dives into your pink tight hole, thrusting deep inside, circling around as i lock my lips and suck...i vibrate my tongue in and out of you...fucking your pussy with just my tongue...then i move back to your clit...finally giving it all the attention in the world...i lick it, lap at it, suck it with just my lips...then my lip covered teeth, and then my teeth, nibbling it into my mouth...*
 

Old 08-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #8423
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced
 
DaddysBabyslut's Avatar
 
DaddysBabyslut is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in my own world and i like it there
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
*i moan as your teeth close over my clit, my hips pumping against your mouth and finger...i slid my tongue back up and down, my fingers pulling you open...then my tongue dives into your pink tight hole, thrusting deep inside, circling around as i lock my lips and suck...i vibrate my tongue in and out of you...fucking your pussy with just my tongue...then i move back to your clit...finally giving it all the attention in the world...i lick it, lap at it, suck it with just my lips...then my lip covered teeth, and then my teeth, nibbling it into my mouth...*
feeling how you fucked my pussy with your tongue i move mine back and start moving it in and out wiggling it as it hit your walls i rub your clit with my thumb as i suck on your pussy harder moving my tongue in and out faster lapping up your juices that are flowing from your pussy
 

Old 08-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #8424
SimoneLisbon
Satisfied Storyteller
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 52,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysBabyslut View Post
feeling how you fucked my pussy with your tongue i move mine back and start moving it in and out wiggling it as it hit your walls i rub your clit with my thumb as i suck on your pussy harder moving my tongue in and out faster lapping up your juices that are flowing from your pussy
*as your tongue caresses the inside of my pussy i throw my head back and scream...my pussy clenches around your tongue...i'm pushed into climax by your delicious pussy as much as your tantalizing attention...panting, i eagerly eat you...lapping...licking...sucking...nibbling...desperate to hear your cry of orgasm...*
 

Old 08-02-2012, 06:47 PM   #8425
DaddysBabyslut
Really Experienced
 
DaddysBabyslut's Avatar
 
DaddysBabyslut is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: in my own world and i like it there
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
*as your tongue caresses the inside of my pussy i throw my head back and scream...my pussy clenches around your tongue...i'm pushed into climax by your delicious pussy as much as your tantalizing attention...panting, i eagerly eat you...lapping...licking...sucking...nibbling...desperate to hear your cry of orgasm...*
as i suck your cum from your hot pussy i let a scream out as i climax on your tongue
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.