I.M. Fauve Gallery

I love the final version, with the details on the pillow, the shading, and her fist gripping the sheets. Truly delectable!!!

Thank you.:)
Too often, I don't have (or make) the time to render as much as I'd like. I just get the basic concept on paper.

Christmas is bumming...
Santa's Little Helper...

Anyone think I should flesh this one out?
Or... "meh"?:)

removed for lack of interest

Last edited:
Ok, I can "get" why this might not be everyone's "cup of tea"
Santa being "taboo" a "sacred" character..and the Elf might seem "young" to the casual observer. She is NOT (that's not a kink of mine), she is small in stature, and likely hundreds of years old, though, looking 30-ish in human years.:)

Maybe it is because I am "older" and happen to know some "elfish" women ...:D

Last edited:
just a bit more... though it seems to be falling on "blind eyes" (is that the equivalent of "falling on deaf ears"?):rolleyes:

Last edited:
An interesting take on old Saint Nick. I guess even he needs to have some stress relief at times. And how come Mrs. Claus isn't doing the servicing? Or is she also indulging with the elves as well?

just a bit more... though it seems to be falling on "blind eyes" (is that the equivalent of "falling on deaf ears"?):rolleyes:

attachment.php

An interesting take on old Saint Nick. I guess even he needs to have some stress relief at times. And how come Mrs. Claus isn't doing the servicing? Or is she also indulging with the elves as well?

Haven't you heard Cheech and Chong's "Santa Claus and his old lady"?

They live in a Commune, Up North. :)

free love!

I dunno... I bet his beard tickles! >.< I like the idea of a Christmas Orgy myself!

The beard can stay...(I bet my beard tickles too)... but Belly that shakes like Jelly...? Red nose like a drunk?
not quite my visual.

Well i like it,santa does a hardjob all year,he needs his pleasure too.i would be happy tohave that framed on mywall

Well i like it,santa does a hardjob all year,he needs his pleasure too.i would be happy tohave that framed on mywall
thanks.:)
oh? Not too many folk would have such a piece on the wall.:eek:

I might...if I was married to someone else. or possibly in my studio.

Isn't Santa a bit furrier??? :)

If he's a merry old elf, how can people object when she is, too?
Damn, I need an Xmas gift... But having visuals to think of is a mixed blessing at best!!

Isn't Santa a bit furrier??? :)

If he's a merry old elf, how can people object when she is, too?
Damn, I need an Xmas gift... But having visuals to think of is a mixed blessing at best!!

I think so. But was considering adding color and white "fur" over tanned skin.

You need to get or receive a Christmas gift?

I have been known to send gifts...........

Hmmmm... have to ponder a way to get that or another to you.

oops.
Not so simple, you being in one of the 'Lands and all. Have to do all that "disclosure" to ship overseas. It's much simpler within the US, can be vague on the return address.

I think so. But was considering adding color and white "fur" over tanned skin.

You need to get or receive a Christmas gift?

I have been known to send gifts...........

I definitely need both - it's been too long. :)

Santa cums once...

scan date is 2007!:eek:

Last edited:
Once... a year???? :eek:

If that's the case he must have quite the load in his sack :D

That's what I have heard — Santa comes, but once a year.:(

I suspect it is a bit of folk-lore/fairy-tail/myth

maybe someone misheard...
Santa only cums in Mrs Claus' butt once a year.
The rest of the time, in her pussy, mouth, on her tits, in her hand...

Last edited:
Back