In/Out Board

Fallenfromgrace said:
Worst place.

''What they cant know is what we do to them in our minds.''

*raised eyebrow* so, no.
But you can't know what I have in my mind anyway. So, yes. :devil:

Don't worry, Jodie Foster is in the fantasy too. ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
You need help. No, you cannot be MY patient.
I don't want to be your patient either........we'll just laugh our heads off and will never get down to talking about my problems. :rolleyes:

I need a complete stranger to be my therapist......and they must be a she, a hot she, too. :cool:

FatDino said:
I don't want to be your patient either........we'll just laugh our heads off and will never get down to talking about my problems. :rolleyes:

I need a complete stranger to be my therapist......and they must be a she, a hot she, too. :cool:

Its a distraction...i promise you. it was for me.

Fallenfromgrace said:
what? she was just..**** to look at...whilst she assesed my mental health :rolleyes:
Yea.....right.....'fun' mmhmmm... :rolleyes:

And I thought you were the doctor?

We're heading out tomorrow for a week's vacation. All the best to the AH folks while we're away.

This almost doesn't count.

Ah. The lucky horsey. :rose:
I was wondering about the absence of random horse-hairs lying about.

Anyway, I think I shall have to declare my presence spotty at best over the next few days, what with the old computer kicking the bucket and bringing the new one in- and me pretending I know how to make the change-out.

So don't cry, okay lovelies? :)rolleyes: <--- that's for me)
I'll leave a box of nice soft tissues here in case the stray tear does escape (where'd I put that blasted onion??), but being the ingenious AH contingent I'm sure you could find some better use for them than drying tears.
Perhaps stuffing bras?

Ah well, then.

bluebell7 said:
Ah. The lucky horsey. :rose:
I was wondering about the absence of random horse-hairs lying about.

Anyway, I think I shall have to declare my presence spotty at best over the next few days, what with the old computer kicking the bucket and bringing the new one in- and me pretending I know how to make the change-out.

So don't cry, okay lovelies? :)rolleyes: <--- that's for me)
I'll leave a box of nice soft tissues here in case the stray tear does escape (where'd I put that blasted onion??), but being the ingenious AH contingent I'm sure you could find some better use for them than drying tears.
Perhaps stuffing bras?

Ah well, then.

Hurry and get this straightened out, Bluey darling. I miss you. :heart:

Rending of clothes and gnashing of teeth

Oh, no! Lovely bluebell7 is already missed. I'm sorry to learn of your computer problems, dearie. May it pass quickly! Hurry back!

BlackShanglan said:
Back in the stable and snoofling about for some bluebells. :)

Welcome back, Shang. :rose:

Enjoy your vacation?

You've been missed. :)

Good to see you both, Cloudy and Dampy. We had a wonderful time hiking, climbing, caving, and swimming. We spent one night lying out on the grass stargazing in a sky so clear and so dark that you could actually see the Milky Way thrown like a shining band of mist across the darkness. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. :heart:

BlackShanglan said:
Good to see you both, Cloudy and Dampy. We had a wonderful time hiking, climbing, caving, and swimming. We spent one night lying out on the grass stargazing in a sky so clear and so dark that you could actually see the Milky Way thrown like a shining band of mist across the darkness. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. :heart:
Ah, you stored some beauty in your soul then. :)

Back