Rhapsody's photos

tumblr_mpunei0c1E1sow60jo1_500.jpg
 
I just need go subscribe so that I can return and view more when I have more time. Thanks.
 


These are my 2 favorites so far. The Beach goer I know had a lot of meaning to you, but just seems so right. I love that she has her arms out like she does and the way she seems to be framed by the light is awesome.

The trees shot just boggles my mind. So many things going on and yet not cluttered or too busy at all. I love the fog/smoke, and the composition is sweet. I can only hope to do this on occasion.
 
tumblr_mp30kekK3J1sow60jo3_500.jpg

Morro Bay?

I like the tippy sailboat shot. ... Hey! Are those people naked? :D

tumblr_mp6o7mHKMc1sow60jo3_1280.jpg

Love this dog!
Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, yes Morro bay and the fog photo was from the bathroom wondow at the Sea Cliff Inn at Mussel Shoals. I have no shame...pee and then take photos. LOL

The Dog is the love of my life...Guinness and his beloved ball.
 
My Sweet,
These are gorgeous!
I have watched hubby try to take a pic of a bee...for hours....not an easy feat.
I love your eye...and boobies!
 
Wow the thread has been busy tonight. Thank you. I find the fact that everyone life the fog photo wonderful and funny. I literally went to the potty, got up and looked out the window, ran into the bedroom and grabbed the camera. It was an after thought.
 
My Sweet,
These are gorgeous!
I have watched hubby try to take a pic of a bee...for hours....not an easy feat.
I love your eye...and boobies!

I have a nice 100 MM macro lense that allows me to stay far enough away to get picts without risk. Thank you sweetness.

Wow, the new photos are superb! Absolutely superb! :)
Thank you my little fur toy. I am glad you like them
 
Last edited:
The woman on the beach still touched me deeply...even before I knew the story behind her...when I did, it really grabbed my heart!:rose:
 
Back
Top