Siblings Home Alone Chapter 2 (Closed jax_storyteller)

Half asleep Mark heard his sister say thank you. His hands gently stroked her long blonde hair before proceeding to kiss her forehead tenderly once more "you're welcome, willow" he answered drowsily. As the morning came in the sun beamed through his younger siblings bedroom window, the light slowly reanimated her brother. He stirred waking up feeling willow draped over him, he couldn't help but smile. "Morning beautiful" he said towards his sister seeing her blue eyes looking up at him. Mark had slept like a baby feeling incredibly refreshed by his nights sleep.

Willow blushed and sleepily said ''morning.''
She had more than one nightmare last night and hadn't actually slept well at all in fact she barely slept but she didn't wake Mark which she was happy about

"How did you sleep?" He enquired drawing his lips onto hers in a soft embrace. Mark looked upon her and could see she looked peaky but decided to keep that to himself, trying to make sure everything he said would be positive. "What would you like to do today?" He enquired wondering if she wanted to try and locate some of the crystal animals she had lost yesterday, his hand rubbing against her slender back. Her brother then thought he probably needed a shower quite urgently. Through all the chaos a shower was the last thing on his mind than just hope that Willow was holding up better today.

Last edited:
Willow sighed sleepily and said ''I dono really. I'm very tired I didn't sleep well after all'' she wouldn't lie to him even if she wanted too.
Yawning she groggily moved to get up and let mark get up too

The corners of his smile dropped off "aww , I'm sorry Will" he said lightly pecking her on the lips before she moved to let Mark get out of bed. Feeling his feet on the floor he stretched his arms up, then to the side reaching his hands out far and wide before carrying on his usual stretching routine. "Today's your day, it's all about Willow! He said turning his head and smiled towards his sister. "Whatever you want" he informed her giving her a little wink. Mark watched as his younger sibling didn't seem to show him much "well I'm going for a shower" he said as he started to pace out of her bedroom.

Last edited:
she looked at him and whispered ''Mark....I....I don't want to be on my own''
She was fragile after what happened but only when left alone. When she was with Mark she was almost perfectly fine but alone she was afraid.

Mark stopped in his tracks as he heard his sister whisper she didn't want to be on her own. He turned to face his gorgeous dark blonde sibling and slowly manoeuvred himself towards her, stretching forth his hands, indicating he was about to hug her. Mark wrapped his arms around her, surrounding her with love. He kissed his little sister gently on the forehead "I can stay… Or you can join me?" Her older brother asked, giving her an unconscious wink as he smiled at the thought of continuing where their sexual exploits left off the day before. Although he didn't get carried away since she might not feel comfortable naked with him, let alone him touching her in such an erotic way.

She hugged him settling into his embrace as she thought about it.
''I suppose I could join you. I need to shower to. I feel....filthy after.....'' She didn't finish her sentence instead she just clung to Mark a little tighter. She wasn't looking to continue anything sexual but she was serious. It was clear how she clung to him she was afraid to be left alone.
Willow glanced up at him and whispered "But I don't want to do anything. Not yet. I'm...I'm not sure when I.... I'll be able to.....do anything but. I do want to join you because it will mean i won't be alone and we can both get cleaned up"
She bit her lip and blushed obviously feeling stupid for saying that and acting this way but she was still shaken and scared. It was like she thought being alone left her open to another attack.

Mark felt willows arms constrict around his body as she relived the experience again in her mind. He knew that there was little he could do just be there for her to help her get through her problems. Her brother didn't mind this at all, understanding she was going to be very clingy needing him at all times. A part of him like that she wanted him around all the time to make her feel safe, while at the same time he hated his so-called friend had hurt his sister in such a fundamental way. "That's okay Will… We don't have to…" He said finishing his sentence short and caressed her back reassuringly.

Mark felt bad wondering when he was going to be able to get any sexual relief. He didn't plan on hurrying willow, that would probably only make things worse for her, but he knew his body needed a release and was hoping to masturbate in the shower. Her elder sibling felt so selfish worrying if he was going to find a moment alone to release the tension after almost fucking willow in the shower, he figured he would just have to work out something later. "Come on let's get cleaned up" he said quietly kissing her on the forehead, gently pulling away from her but still locked in their embrace.

Willow nodded. She was glad they had a large shower. It would easily fit them both and they could stand back to back to make things easier. She felt bad asking so much of him but she needed him and she hated being needy it was the one thing she had sworn never to become yet here she was being more needy than she thought was possible.

"If we..stand back to back it might make this easier. I....I know I'm not being fair to you right now and I'm sorry Mark" She said quietly as they entered the bathroom

Arriving in the bathroom Mark nodded along agreeing with his sisters idea saying nothing as he removed his clothes soon revealing his naked body to his younger sibling. As hard as he tried not to take a peek he couldn't help but glance his eyes over his sisters petite body, observing the gentle slope of her breasts as she removed her clothing. God she was beautiful he thought to himself, quickly turning away and heading into the shower before she started to around him. Usually he ran the cold water off before stepping in. However today he knew he was going to need something to stop him from getting turned on. Mark let out small gasp as the cold water hit his slender body, raising goosebumps across his skin as the water rushed quickly over his body.

Willow stepped into the shower behind him gasping as the cold water hit her too. Though she knew it was better to have the cold hit them as she knew Mark was trying not to look at her and not make any moves that might make her uncomfortable.
Biting her lip she began letting the water soak through her hair and flow over her body before she got the shampoo and began scrubbing her hair.
She hadn't noticed how much shampoo and conditioner she was using or how much body wash she used. She didn't even realise she was actually scrubbing her shoulders and chest so hard her skin was turning red. She wasn't thinking about it she was just trying to wash the filthy feeling from her body and it was not working. The feeling was all in her head but she didn't realise it. She had no idea what she was actually doing.
Her fear had been greater than even she had thought.

Mark quickly soaped himself up as he felt the temperature of the water beginning to increase. The gentle scent of lime permeated his nasal cavities causing him to breathe in deeply. He really liked the smell of his new shower gel his hand rubbing all over his toned body, giving himself a much-needed wash. Her brother felt willow brushing against him as they showered, he closed his eyes trying not to feel aroused by her unintended subtle touches, although as the shower went on it was unavoidable for the elder sibling as the blood pumped into his penis swelling it. As he washed himself he tried thinking of things that didn't turn him on, horrible grotesque thoughts in an attempt to lose the giant stalk that poked out from his body. Nothing helped, so he just rushed through the rest of the shower, intending to get out as quickly as possible.

Once done and rinsed down he pushed the door open and started to move out when he noticed Will intensely scrubbing her body. The redness already showing through against the pale whiteness of her skin, the steam building up within the relatively large shower cubicle. "Willow… Stop" said placing his hand against hers, seeing how traumatised she was by yesterday's events. It was understandable really but it wasn't until that moment he realised how bad she was feeling. He looked up towards his sisters eyes unsure how she would take his hand against her, yet he had to do something.

Last edited:
Willow jumped when he touched her though she didn't pull away and when she looked at him her eyes filled with surprise instead of fear and she then realised her skin was red raw.
She dropped the cloth and looked at Mark.
"What's wrong with me Mark? I... I ...." She shook her head in confusion then moved to him hugging him not caring they were naked not caring about his obvious erection.
"Thanks Mark. I guess I am worse than I thought" She whispered closing her eyes and holding onto him.

Mark saw the realisation in her eyes as it dawned on her what she was doing to her body, scraping her skin raw. "You've been through a lot Willow...Don't worry, we'll work through it together" he said finishing his sentence as she wrapped her arms around his pressing their two naked bodies together. His spread palms caressing down her wet back feeling her hair drifting down on his hands. He gently sighed closing his eyes letting his thoughts stray for a second or two, forgetting he was trying to comfort his sister, before chastising himself for letting this stray thoughts through. But still his arousal persisted pressing against her stomach as the two siblings hugged each other, his mind lingering thoughts of how great it felt against her naked flesh not wanting to draw attention to the obvious, that Willow must have realised he thought to himself

Willow blushed and whispered "I'm sorry. I forgot what effect I have on you"
She looked up at him considering if she should move away or stay right there. She wanted to help him but she was afraid. She was afraid of what would happen even though she knew he would not hurt her.
Blushing more she lifted her head and moved closer to him going on her tippy toes and kissing him softly on the mouth. She knew this would surprise him and probably do everything she was afraid to do but she also knew he needed her right now and that was enough to have her change her mind about being afraid.

Marks cheeks flushed matching his sister Willow's. As hard as he tried he couldn't help but feel aroused, lowering his eyes momentarily after hearing her softly spoken words, he bit down on his lower lip. He wasn't sure what to say and just held her, not wanting to force her into anything she wasn't 100% willing to do. Suddenly she kissed him out of the blue. Her brother wasn't sure what to think, tilting his eyes into hers with a look of surprise upon his face. Mark tried to speak, but thought he didn't want to misread the situation, his eyes surveying her face for clues, choosing to not make any moves. "I love you willow!" He said kissing her blonde locks.

She smile lightly and whispered "I love you too Mark. I really truely do"
She then kissed him again this time a little more encouraging than before. She wanted him now and didn't care about what had happened any more. She was putting it in the past and if Mark want to she would let hi do what he wanted to her. She was not going to cause him any more discomfort.
She softened her kiss and whispered "Its ok. I'm not afraid of you and I...I don want to let what happen spoil us" She then rested her head on his shoulder letting him decide what to do

Mark embraced Willow warmly holding her in his arms hearing her reciprocate his affection. He felt a joy with inside him smiling back towards his younger sibling as she kissed him once more, this time letting his lips linger against hers, his tongue gently brushing against her lips. He wanted this to happen so badly, his cock throbbed pressed against her belly. "I want this so much Will," he said expressing his desire"… But are you sure… We don't have to" mark paused once more, looking intently into her deep blue eyes. "I want to as long as you're sure?" He enquired, not wanting to do anything until she was ready. He stroked her long hair lovingly and tested the water letting his other hand slipped down behind her and gently caress her tight backside.

She nodded and moved closer to him letting him reach her backside with ease "I'm sure. I know I'm safe with you Mark. I have no reason to doubt anything as long as I'm with you"
She looked into his eyes hers certain even if slightly nervous it was clear she didn't want to stop, didn't want to run away. She wanted to do it. She was sure.

Mark felt glad he had taken the extra time in ensuring Willow was truly comfortable with what was happening between the two siblings. He smiled softly at her "you couldn't be in safer hands" he stated not intending his words to be a double entendre as his hand squeezed her backside softly, peering into her baby blues before slowly lowering his head drawing his mouth to hers and embracing her passionately. His other hand continued stroking her hair then slid down over her warm skin, the shower still running behind her splashing against his lower legs.

She kissed him deeply pressing her body to his willingly as she felt him embrace her.
After a moment she gently lead them back into the shower so the warm water ran over their bodies as they kissed passionately.
Willow moved her hands down to his erection and began stroking it softly as she kissed him.

Mark was so happy that that moment in time their bare flesh pressing against one another, with their lips locked against one another's. As his little sister took his hand leading him back into the shower fill the warm water against his skin, kissing her feverishly and gently gasping feeling her hand slowly sliding up and down the length of his shaft. God this felt good thought to himself his own hand snaking round to Willows front, running his fingertips over her breasts and the only sound he could hear was the rushing water from the shower, losing himself in the moment

She moaned softly into the kiss her kisses getting rougher as her passion grew. Her strokes harder and a little faster her other hand playing with his balls squeezing them gently.
Willow was los tin his embrace. She loved every touch, every kiss, every time she could taste his breath in her mouth she felt like she would melt. He was everything to her. She was in heaven.

Willow really knew how to excite her brother. Mark was absolutely nothing making out with his sister in the shower, her stroking making his breathing quickened into their kisses, gently moaning feeling her tenderly playing with his testicles "that feels so good" he exclaimed between hard kisses, feeling his pleasure grow with every pulsating movement along his swollen member. His hand gently fondling her chest, massaging one breast then the other, letting his palm stroke effortlessly over her stiff little nipples, while his other hand slipped round from her behind over her hips and aimed towards her sex."Mmm" he gasped.

Back