Prostate Massage

Here's the thing, for me the appeal of having a hands free, prostate only, cumming orgasm, which is kinda a HUUUUUGE fantasy of mine is doesn't really work if I don't cum. It's a tease denial thing but also a humiliation thing, I think I'd need the fluid. That being said if I figure out I can't cum without a bit of touching in the old junk area, is there anything that's surefire or at least 90 effective that involves veeeery little touching?
 
Here's the thing, for me the appeal of having a hands free, prostate only, cumming orgasm, which is kinda a HUUUUUGE fantasy of mine is doesn't really work if I don't cum. It's a tease denial thing but also a humiliation thing, I think I'd need the fluid. That being said if I figure out I can't cum without a bit of touching in the old junk area, is there anything that's surefire or at least 90 effective that involves veeeery little touching?

In my experience, it takes a while...30 minutes to an hour. By then the prostate starts pulsating on it's own. If you are using a device, it seems to start moving involuntarily. The warm feelings seem to move all over your body. Sometimes I get a rigid erection and sometimes I am completely flaccid. The type of device has something to so with this. Just remember to be patient and do not expect anything and the surprise will blow your mind ! Good luck !
 
You can also experience internal orgasms where no fluid comes out. With this method, guys can experience multiples. :cool:
 
I've had experience in both receiving and giving. I've given it to a number of men and received it from men and women. My last one was from a young lady who was not experienced but offered to try if I'd instruct her. She had nice small fingers with short nails. I provided exam gloves, lube and detailed instructions. She provided me with the most exquisite prostate milking I ever had. She had a delicate touch and she milked me like she was a natural. I found it impossible to be quiet. She asked me when she should stop and when I said ok, she finished me off by hand. In my experience women have given me better experiences than me. Seems they have a more sense of how tender to be. It's a fine line. Too rough and it's painful.
 
My husband and dabble with this a little. I like to milk him, i like to watch the precum dribble out of his cock.

Also makes for a great way to may him last longer later on.
 
I would like to try this with my husband sometime! However, we are both opposed to anything being inserted or involving the butt hole he says. So we will have to use the perenium.
Any tips from anyone on this? I'm wanting to try it out tomorrow
 
Whn I was a young lad and exploring my parts Insoo came to realize the orgamism
Came from inside me. It wasn’t long before my knees were by my ankles and I was finishing myself to delieht. Never once worried about my sexuality as I was too busy shooting ropes of come into my mouth. Any any other orgasim is a shakedown of joy compared. I wait the day we’re a woman will get me to my knees shake.
 
Back
Top