"One Night in XXX” Story Event: Official Support Thread

I'm only like one-third into my "One Night" story and all of the sudden a completely NEW story is clawing at the inside of my skull!? What the fuck!?
So what's the problem? You've got two hands, two sides of your brain. Write them both, it's what I do (one main project, one side project, remember?)

I'm only like one-third into my "One Night" story and all of the sudden a completely NEW story is clawing at the inside of my skull!? What the fuck!?

If you really have time pressures, then write some notes or an outline for the new story and get back to it later.

It's always good to have some "prototypes" waiting for future development. Somebody else here recently wrote that the more she wrote the more ideas she had for new stories.

Is Vilnius taken? I actually have a story that might fit this event almost perfectly. Almost as in: it starts in the afternoon when they arrive. It's probably not going to be their only night in Vilnius but I'm planning on only describing the first night.

If this all sounds workable, count me in.

Is Vilnius taken? I actually have a story that might fit this event almost perfectly. Almost as in: it starts in the afternoon when they arrive. It's probably not going to be their only night in Vilnius but I'm planning on only describing the first night.

If this all sounds workable, count me in.

Vilnius is all yours! Go go go!

Speaking of alternative universes, has anyone watched the TV show Counterpart? It features one character visiting himself in a parallel dimension, jerking off while watching the other-him screw a prostitute, and then cuddling with himself. :eek:

Many years ago when I wasn't hip but at least younger I had a few fantasies of the type described above. These seemed so weird that I even embarrassed myself.

But now it's - "As Seen on TV!" - so it must have become an acceptable part of our culture.

I found this tourism video of Gormaz Castle where my "One Night" story takes place. I even found a photo taken from about the exact spot where (in the story) Brother Esteban died and Falcona made her stand.

It gave me shivers.

According to one source, the castle was never taken by force. It traded hands a few times, but always through some kind of diplomacy.

Houstonlantavegas

I’d like to join with “One Night in Houstonlantavegas.”
Thanks for hosting this event, Chloe!

Any interest in an audio story for this? I think it sounds like fun. I'd like to make some time to contribute. I don't have a place in mind yet, but if there are no objections to audio format, I will come up with a title soon.

IF I can participate I will Have my story in the contest One Night in Nome I just started writing, however, I hope it will be done by the submission date.

Any interest in an audio story for this? I think it sounds like fun. I'd like to make some time to contribute. I don't have a place in mind yet, but if there are no objections to audio format, I will come up with a title soon.

Of course you can contribute an audio story. As long as it’s “One Night in....” then anything else is okay. You go for it.

IF I can participate I will Have my story in the contest One Night in Nome I just started writing, however, I hope it will be done by the submission date.

It’s open to everyone who wants to write something for it so you’re more than welcome. Still a few weeks to get something done too :D

And thanks a million for jumping in :rose:

Thanks!

Do I need to do something here to get permision to post my story as "One night inXXX" I dont want to catch ire from the good people that took their time and write their masterpieces.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Warmest of regards!

Thanks!

Do I need to do something here to get permision to post my story as "One night inXXX" I dont want to catch ire from the good people that took their time and write their masterpieces.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Warmest of regards!

Nope, you don’t need permission. It’s open to all. All you have to do is write the story. Just follow the instructions in the first post in this thread and if there’s anything there that you’re not sure about, just ask. Xxx has to be a town or city, the bulk of the action has to happen over one night but preludes and postlude are acceptable as long as they’re short in relation to the main action.

For all the submission instructions see that first post.

One Night in Nice

I think this title will work? I've been thinking about that night ever since 1969.

I wish I'd had a sex change so I could write those wonderful sexy stories that Chloe Tzang writes, about how a penis feels when it enters one's vagina. Unfortunately it is too late for surgery. As a result I will have to keep my viewpoint from the perspective of the penetrator, as pleasurable as it has always been and continues to be. Oh yes, we love and adore Chloe, our own Anais Nin!

OK, baring getting hit by a car or a full on stroke or being shot by a lover's husband, I will be submitting a brief story with the above title. Chloe, I really can't write a 90 e-page story, please forgive me.

Oh yes, God bless our kind wonderful benefactors, Manu & Laurel who run this site, you give us all so much fun! On my knees I kiss your feet!

one night?

When you say one night, I assume that is where the action takes place, but are references to past events or recent events within 24 hours ok? One night is at the most 12 hours. I'd like to frame the night within 24 hours of events surrounding it.
Thanks! erectus123

When you say one night, I assume that is where the action takes place, but are references to past events or recent events within 24 hours ok? One night is at the most 12 hours. I'd like to frame the night within 24 hours of events surrounding it.
Thanks! erectus123

Sure, that’s fine. Mine has an intro which dances back a few weeks just to set the scene. It’s brief but it’s scene setting for the night. All I’d say is, it’s flexible, be reasonable and don’t go overboard. The main action should be over or in that one night and the rest is a guide.

Hey Chloe, I'd like to petition for a change of city. Roanapur is getting a bit out of hand. I already have a story set in New Delhi which will be fine with a bit of polishing and sprucing up.

If you don’t mind, I’ll do a Roanapur story as well. It’s done in my head already.

Sure, that’s fine. Mine has an intro which dances back a few weeks just to set the scene. It’s brief but it’s scene setting for the night. All I’d say is, it’s flexible, be reasonable and don’t go overboard. The main action should be over or in that one night and the rest is a guide.

Sweetheart, I'd only go overboard if you fell into the ocean!

I ain't yet writ doodly-squat. The scenes are there. The verbal glue ain't. Sniffle.

Back