Peaches in her prime

I did not. I know this is totally changing the subject. But how did you get the picture you have by your name?

I just googled sexy women pegging or something like that. My wife has pegged me wearing nothing but the strap on, I want her in and outfit like that sometime.
 
So very glad that you sorted out posting your photos!

You look so beautiful and seductive in your Friday night offering

That elegant, graceful sexiness is made all the more sweet by the next showing you so deliciously defiled.

You are fantastic and I am so glad that you two are having fun exploring and even more glad that you share it with us!
 
Work flow and ...

Task of the day.
 

Attachments

  • 1932D21D-F9D4-4148-AE03-0100F2390F5D.jpg
    1932D21D-F9D4-4148-AE03-0100F2390F5D.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
  • C3938518-881E-477D-B3AC-AE1D5AB0DE03.jpg
    C3938518-881E-477D-B3AC-AE1D5AB0DE03.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 5
That is so incredibly sexy!!

What a lucky pair you two are
 
Last edited:
Wow! This is sexy! Great pictures, you look gorgeous. Hope you are having fun!
 
The Contract

Excited for our meeting today.
 

Attachments

  • F75064D8-7E89-40AC-BD3F-BAF904D6B592.jpg
    F75064D8-7E89-40AC-BD3F-BAF904D6B592.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Tasks

Task are items that the submissive is required to do. These are items that please the Dominate and serve as a tool of obedience for the submissive.

Task 1. The Submissive shall set out the Sir’s medication on a daily basis. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon everyday. This is to show love for her master and to make sure he is healthy. This is a simple task that is assigned to show that the submissive will follow directions.

Task 2. Maintain Peaches in her prime Literotica post. This is to please master. He finds his slut incredibly sexy and loves to show off his hot, sexy and submissive wife. The post must stay on the first page. Any time that the post falls beyond the first page then this will not please master and is grounds for punishment. The page can be kept “bumped” back to the top of page by posting, either a picture or by communicating with Peaches fans. She is allowed to speak with her fans on the post itself, but not in private messenger. Any private messages sent to peaches may be read but not responded to. Peaches may post any picture of her self she desires or that her fans request to see ( as long as peaches wants to fill said request), and will post any picture the dominate desires.

Task 3. The submissive will keep a DAILY journal. This is a safe place for my wife. A place for her to reflect on the daily actions, to speak freely on things she likes, does not like, or things she needs or desires. This is a open and free space for her to speak with out consequence. This can be anything from vanilla life or from our playtime. This space is yours. There may not be something to tell each day, a simple one sentace note works but it is to be written in everyday.

Task 4. Daily kiss. Upon coming home everyday the submissive will greet the dominate with a kiss. If the submissive is home, when she hears the dominate enter the house she will come to him and greet him with a kiss. If the dominate is home first she will come to him and greet him with a kiss before anything else. If we are meeting in public same rules apply. ( a peck is not a kiss)
 
Peaches,

So happy that you and your husband support each other in your kink and your sexual exploration!

It is so gratifying to see two people who are growing together and forming a stronger Bond instead of people who grow cold and apart from each other.

So happy for both of you

And I look forward to you sharing your incredibly beautiful, sexy body and thoughts with us!
 
Contract

Let the exploration begin.
 

Attachments

  • 9BE951BF-EA08-4A32-B16A-194105E87082.jpg
    9BE951BF-EA08-4A32-B16A-194105E87082.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 3
First journal

Let the writing begin.
 

Attachments

  • 0A5F831C-F576-44FA-B302-18DA093BF8EF.jpg
    0A5F831C-F576-44FA-B302-18DA093BF8EF.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top