Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time saying no :)


Last time I was measured I was a 34C- but I stopped wearing real bras and stick to lacy bralettes now...so who really knows ;)

Lovely Lady, Welcome to the thread. I'm glad I asked. OMG WOW 3 Sexy pictures!!

34C - freckledvixen Profile freckledvixen-12-28-2018, 1058 PM-1
attachment.php
freckledvixen-12-28-2018, 1058 PM-2
attachment.php
freckledvixen-12-28-2018, 1058 PM-3
attachment.php
p77

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs :rose:

old borg fred
 
Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Ladies Please - Post a pic of your breasts - and add the size. All shapes, sizes, colors are welcome!​

**********************************************************************

I will make a index of sizes and ladies that post. If you wish not to be on it please drop me a PM or add it to your post.

Because of my health, it will at times make it hard for me to update index it a timely matter. It maybe daily or not but I will try to make updates once a month.

**********************************************************************



First I would like to thank all the ladies for sharing one this new Version 5.

I am happy that ladies keep sharing. Hope everyone will share again and often.

I had a list of ladies others ask me to ask and many more that I hope would share. If there is some you like to share here just ask them or send me a PM and I'm happy to ask.

As always if there is something you like me to do special, just ask. Some ask not to be listed on the index... some ask that I not post picture.. some do not wish to give size.. some feel they can't share if they have to post nudes...no a pretty top or bra or swimsuit or nude it is your choice.

Thank you Ladies for sharing.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred
 
Leftovers just need eating up. Yummy.

Those are some leftovers I could enjoy any time!!!!!

Beautiful and sexy

That is my kind of left overs .

Gorgeous shot! 💋

well dang! sure wish I could have been there for the main course!;)

I wish I could substitute my lollipop for that one. :devil:

Thanks for the Christmas presents!

Excellent

Lovely Lady, WOW that's leftovers!!!

38D - Icy1 Profile Icy1-12-28-2018, 0211 AM p42

Thank you for sharing

Hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Glad you like leftovers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top