I.M. Fauve Gallery

Thanks. Glad you're amused.

trying a smaller size, but not too small...to appear more emoji-esque
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

yeah, that's probably better.
Great size for emoji as you may have noticed, I am using on of the larger ones in my sig
attachment.php

Last edited:
Great size for emoji as you may have noticed, I am using on of the larger ones in my sig
attachment.php

HAhA! so you are. I had signatures "turned off"... for faster scrolling.
and AVs off, for that matter.(mostly as a convenience, it's bit more discrete if I am at the café):cool:

Anyway, thanks for the fun "assignment".

I don't take on all suggestions, of course, just when somethng piques my interest and seem more fun than actual work (design/illustration is my job)

just for giggles...
could use some "polish" heehee

could be a real time suck!!!

better cum sequence... with splash..and puddle...
A feature film!!!!

Last edited:
I think that is the traditional method.:cool:
Thank you. :)

Thank you. :)
What makes you think so?

Traditional method...hmmmm. Maybe that's why body shots were invented.

Your shadow piece just really caught my eye. All of your work is fabulous, I just really liked these ones. Thank you so much for sharing.

Traditional method...hmmmm. Maybe that's why body shots were invented.

Your shadow piece just really caught my eye. All of your work is fabulous, I just really liked these ones. Thank you so much for sharing.
Awesome work!!!

:)

Well thank you, Blue eyes Renee. (I often skim-read that as blueseyegreen)

Thanks so much for viewing and giving your views.

Somebody was digging...:rolleyes::)

And asked about a thread from a while ago, which was basically thumbnail collections.

It looks like I had made about 19 or 20 "sheets" of thumbnails. There have been more images since that time.:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Reduced the size, but added a little splash!:D

(of course the file can be larger... just need to pump it up)

This should make a great response to many things!:cool:

Last edited:

attachment.php

Omg I love these lil penises so much! Where is the THROBBS special hiding? You know... The veiny one! 😏

Same place as always...not a very good "hiding" place —
in my pants.:cool:

:) I hope you have been well!
I read threw a few pages of your thread, catching up, chuckling at your puns and Dad jokes.
I may have to steal a lil cunt for my sig too! I want to be a cool kid so bad! 😀

:) I hope you have been well!
I read threw a few pages of your thread, catching up, chuckling at your puns and Dad jokes.
I may have to steal a lil cunt for my sig too! I want to be a cool kid so bad! 😀

:)
Pretty well, mostly.

Thank you for stopping by.:D
I am afraid that using anything of mine, may prevent you from appearing "cool".:cool:

I can make any of those more emoji size, if you need.
like so:

Last edited:
MORE THUMBS! They are all amazing!

Thanks.:)

Ok.
The original post was set up such that one could request an image by its "Label" and I could post it at "full" size (max size that LIT allows 600pxH x 800pxW)

attachment.php

Last edited:

Ok.
The original post was set up such that one could request an image by its "Label" and I could post it at "full" size (max size that LIT allows 600pxH x 800pxW)
decisions decisions I am very curious about 3.D

Somebody was digging...:rolleyes::)

And asked about a thread from a while ago, which was basically thumbnail collections.

It looks like I had made about 19 or 20 "sheets" of thumbnails. There have been more images since that time.:rolleyes:

Enough thumbs?

(seems that way):)

Ok.

oh, there are some really fun ones in there

attachment.php

wait, so why is there an animated cock, but no animated cunt? (just teasing, obviously cocks are just easier)

Back