Post your b&w pix here...

Wow...what a great thread! Loving all the B&W shots and I especially love the fact that there are so many sexy men posting their shots here too!

Okay I'll contribute a couple that were on my thread. :rose:

attachment.php

A fabulous photo. Very artistic. Great pose and fantastic use of the light and the mirror. Thank you for sharing here.

such a fantastic figure, presented in such style too.
great thread just getting better.

Agreed!

Instead of re-posting pics already on my thread, I am posting a preview of an upcoming series. First seen here!

{as always, click on the pic for a larger image}

Cool! Or shall I say hot! That's good to be a great series! :)

Wow...what a great thread! Loving all the B&W shots and I especially love the fact that there are so many sexy men posting their shots here too!

This two pics are very very nice. Great back lighting and posing

An old one from my thread. Blatant Advertisement! :D Feel free to pop in. I'm hoping to post a new songs, some new pics, and perhaps have a little celibration.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MaturityB&W.jpg
    MaturityB&W.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 942
Here is a larger version of my new AV. I get so many compliments on my hands. At first I though that was somewhat weird, but as time goes by and more people talk about my hands, I am becoming more comfortable sharing pics of them as one of my best features. And I love the look in B&W.

IMG_0415.JPG

Here is a larger version of my new AV. I get so many compliments on my hands. At first I though that was somewhat weird, but as time goes by and more people talk about my hands, I am becoming more comfortable sharing pics of them as one of my best features. And I love the look in B&W.

IMG_0415.JPG

I love this.

Hands have a certain appeal to a lot of us. Let your imagination run wild and it will make more sense. There's a lot of appeal there, a lot of promise.

Holy hell!

That is all...this is nothing new. Is this a new picture? You look fantastic, it's been far too long since we've seen you.

Not done this before, so see how it goes...

attachment.php

Attachments

• b&w1.jpg
    b&w1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,018
Last edited:
Yay! You did it! I love your legs. I'm going to pop every single tiny little bubble on that leg. :D

:D Thanks beautiful :)

Does occur to me that a certain delicious lady must surely have one b&w pic she could post here? :devil:

Thank you very much! :D

I'm glad that you enjoyed the tease. I wanted it to be light-hearted fun, and something which everyone could enjoy. It's great to hear that my body was up to the job. :)

But of course! I'm so glad you having fun, that's the best part :)

So so soooo stunning! Thank you for sharing!

I just shot this one of my wife's first Brazilian, yesterday. I'm a great fan of B/W photos - there really is much more to it than just turning down the saturation:)
attachment.php

Last edited:
I love this.

Hands have a certain appeal to a lot of us. Let your imagination run wild and it will make more sense. There's a lot of appeal there, a lot of promise.

Holy hell!

That is all...this is nothing new. Is this a new picture? You look fantastic, it's been far too long since we've seen you.

Agreed!!
Patiently 'wanting' your pix Isseii :)

:eek: Holy....mmmmmmmmm Georgeous!

IMG_0415.JPG
You give good hand. ;)
Not done this before, so see how it goes...
Fantastic legs!! :rose:
you nailed it baby.. soo hot! i would turn you around and throw you on a wall

:eek: Thank you.

Tal you such a sexy tease, as always!
I adore it, do post more yummy

I'll see what I can do. :)

Back