Because I Miss the Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning's selection (For it is still morning here in beautiful Oregon!) might be for a more specialized taste. Back in the day, I found this particular part of my body surprisingly popular among certain men. I always greatly enjoyed those specialized clients and their attentions. :)

One of the things I learned when dancing, was the value of indulging myself in a monthly pedicure.
purple_toes.jpg

Beautiful purple toes my dear! I like the slow reveals of each succulent piece of your sexy body ;)

Did you enjoy seeing all of the men's bulges when you used to dance? If so, I'm pretty sure you're having the same effect here!

Beautiful purple toes my dear! I like the slow reveals of each succulent piece of your sexy body ;)

Did you enjoy seeing all of the men's bulges when you used to dance? If so, I'm pretty sure you're having the same effect here!

Oh, I definitely enjoyed seeing the effect I could have on men ... and the occasional woman! (or couple.) I've always been an unabashed exhibitionist, and knowing I'm turning someone on, is a huge turn-on for me! I'm happy to hear I'm causing your pants to fit more snugly. ;) Feel free to get comfortable ... club rules don't apply here on lit! :devil:

Oh, I definitely enjoyed seeing the effect I could have on men ... and the occasional woman! (or couple.) I've always been an unabashed exhibitionist, and knowing I'm turning someone on, is a huge turn-on for me! I'm happy to hear I'm causing your pants to fit more snugly. ;) Feel free to get comfortable ... club rules don't apply here on lit! :devil:

I've watched dancer's turn more than one guy inside and out, some of the ladies were golden, others not so good. I've seen them raise children by themselves and others just not be any good at all for their families. The bottom line though is even though the money is fantastic the right man , or hell even the wrong man, will make them walk away from it. Most of these dancers were just making an honest living some were just in it for the money to live large and go through drugs. I don't know what category you were in but suspect yours was the honest living group. I'm really glad that your happy and I believe that you still look fantastic.

The popularity of the jeans pic has my posting this one for you all.

I was at work on casual Friday, taking a naughty-break in the ladies room at the request of a playmate. Snapped this pic real quick on my way back to my desk. Glad no one walked in to see me with my jeans halfway down my thighs and my phone cam aimed at the mirror! LOL
mirror_at_work.jpg

I was at work on casual Friday, taking a naughty-break in the ladies room at the request of a playmate. Snapped this pic real quick on my way back to my desk. Glad no one walked in to see me with my jeans halfway down my thighs and my phone cam aimed at the mirror! LOL
Cute ass.

wow you have a nice sexy butt and those panties are so tight and nice

mirror_at_work.jpg

Oh damn, you have the most killer ass I think I've ever seen, absolutely superb.

mirror_at_work.jpg

Excellent ass! (And excellent timing, vis-a-vis my own besmutted train of thought.)

Like where your thread is going so far...look forward to more! You've clearly perfected the art of tease! ;)

Sweet!

You have a fantastic spankable ass. I know I will have to grab it and push it hard down onto this hard member in my pants!

Those pics keep getting hotter and hotter! That ass is so lusciously alluring.

I think you have not lost your professional skills in teasing men slowly, knowing what to reveal for maximum effect!

Keep it coming - you have a big fanbase :)

mirror_at_work.jpg

Super sweet ass!!

mirror_at_work.jpg

Those legs do go up and make a great ass out of themselves!!! So sexy!! Would love to bury my face in between those luscious cheeks for a while!!!

This morning's selection (For it is still morning here in beautiful Oregon!) might be for a more specialized taste. Back in the day, I found this particular part of my body surprisingly popular among certain men. I always greatly enjoyed those specialized clients and their attentions. :)

One of the things I learned when dancing, was the value of indulging myself in a monthly pedicure.
purple_toes.jpg

You do have a very sexy pair of feet...those toes look so suckable:kiss:

Well, that's just too good an invitation to resist- especially now I've seen that shot of your lovely ass:devil:

Love your body baby. That ass is dangerous...in a good way!!!

No matter how many times I've seen that beautiful round ass of yours is always brings a smile to my face. I love the way the lace panties show off the curves of your around creamy ass.

Good morning, everyone. I've been directed to share another leg shot ... and so I shall. I do aim to please!

Not my favorite pic, but I had limited leg shots in my stash. Guess that means a new photo shoot is in order, huh? Maybe with some nice thigh-high stockings. :)
crouched_legs.jpg

Good morning, everyone. I've been directed to share another leg shot ... and so I shall. I do aim to please!

Not my favorite pic, but I had limited leg shots in my stash. Guess that means a new photo shoot is in order, huh? Maybe with some nice thigh-high stockings. :)
crouched_legs.jpg

Stunning!!

crouched_legs.jpg

One word.........

HOT !!!:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back