finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping you back to the top where you belong gorgeous... pass me that glass I think I'd love a taste.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all your comments, I feel sexier every time I sign in ;)

Not such a sexy picture today. Sorry - no skin. Yoga pants and top, lounging clothes.
A more enticing one tomorrow of the same outfit.

Good night and sexy dreams!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fully Clothed 1.jpg
    Fully Clothed 1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3,247
Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Not such a sexy picture today. Sorry - no skin. Yoga pants and top, lounging clothes.

Sweet pic x

Hello Hello....

Because it is the holiday season and the very nice comments, I am feeling generous... For those of you who asked, here is the other half I alluded too.

A few questions answered - I am 5'10, (almost 5'11) have long light brown hair and wear a 38 DD.

XX

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fully clothed 2.jpg
    Fully clothed 2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3,777
Last edited:
Hello Hello....

Because it is the holiday season and the very nice comments, I am feeling generous... For those of you who asked, here is the other half I alluded too.

A few questions answered - I am 5'10, have long light brown hair and wear a 38 DD.

XX

Playm0m Thanks for answering those !!! .. Long light brown hair and 38 DD .. ;) .. You forget Perky Nipples and a Sweet Bootay .. :cool:

attachment.php

What a Holiday Treat .. :) ... Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Hello Hello....

A few questions answered - I am 5'10, have long light brown hair and wear a 38 DD.

XX

Mmm very nice. It seems cold there, need me to warm you up?? :devil:

Hello Hello....

XX

Feeling generous .. yes that is a very generous portion of breast you've offered.

I liked the first photo with the backlight emphasizing the junction of those shapely thighs and the second one is equally enticing. Tell me those hard nipples are from opening the front door at 30 below to give the postman a Christmas kiss ... nah, you are just having too much fun posing for pics. Glad you are enjoying this as much as we are.

Hello Everyone,

The fact that you can turn me without taking off your clothes speaks volumes hon. Very happy to hear how sexy this makes you feel. All those lustful eyes, dwelling on every curve of your body....the praise is well deserved.

Hello Hello....

XX

Oh my. very sexy.

you do it so well babe. you know how to tease and how to turn a man on in every way imaginable. :heart::devil:

.....the first time I said hello...:rose::rose::rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damp panties, I am itching to take them off in this picture...
Love playtime!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Blue panties.jpg
    Blue panties.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3,579
Last edited:
Damp panties, I am itching to take them off in this picture...
Love playtime!

Wow, that is SO HOT! Love the stockings, love the lace panties and most of all LOVE the fingers sneaking under the panties. Just beautiful!

Playm0m So Erotic and Senuous .. I'd sure enjoy Licking your
Fingers .. Nice Thigh Highs and Panties .. :devil:

attachment.php

Hmmm ... Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Hello Hello....

XX
Such delectable nipples. Mmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back