Pics of a Busty Brunette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
naxalite0906 said:
Brit.. thank you for sharing those pics with us.. You are an incredibly beautiful woman and each of these pictures demonstrates that.. I cant wait to see more, shame I cant stare into those eye in person..

I loves the "costume" pic in that turquoise outfit.. are there more of it.. The cleavage was fabulous ;)

There are a couple more yes, will try to find them for you... ;)

Britwitch said:
If I was in the country, I'd definitely be up for it... ;)
Thanks for the vote of confidence for my first post and for your lovely compliments :kiss:

Well when you are we can arrange for you to pop down for dinner :rose:

Edit: and I dont pay compliments! I only say the truth!

But your welcome :kiss:

Last edited:
RedJ said:
You are beautiful, I love the freckles, so cute, and sexy to boot. Nice curves, I'd take an afternoon drive and round all those corners any time. :D

Sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon ;)

Rick Forbes said:
You are a gorgeous lady, Britwtich, and welcome to Ampics.

Yes, I too could look into those sparkling eyes, stroke your lovely face, and kiss your sweet lips for a long long time. But I'm afraid my feelings would overtake me and, in keeping with the holiday theme of your first few pictures, I would need to eventually unwrap those lovely Christmas presents and, when overwhelmed with lust for you, storm your Bastille!

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Thanks for the welcome...am feeling quite at home... :)

And you can storm me anytime... :D

Esp. Here

It's a super rainy and overcast day where I am so what better way to spend it than with a cute friend tucked under the covers. Come on over anytime. ;)

naxalite0906 said:
I loves the "costume" pic in that turquoise outfit.. are there more of it.. The cleavage was fabulous ;)

Here you go... :D

Wow

Again, great curves honey. I love them. My g/f has 36D breasts and I just never tire of looking at them. Much like yours!! I think breats like yours are a man's beast friend!

i agree about the costume pics, the cleavage is amazing, very beautiful breasts and pics altoghether ::subscribes:: :rose:

AMFJunkie said:
i agree about the costume pics, the cleavage is amazing, very beautiful breasts and pics altoghether ::subscribes:: :rose:

i have to admit...i did stare at that one for a bit longer than i should :)

RedJ said:
Again, great curves honey. I love them. My g/f has 36D breasts and I just never tire of looking at them. Much like yours!! I think breats like yours are a man's beast friend!

Curves can have their downsides, like buttons on shirts not doing up across the bust and stuff ;) but mostly, I love having them :D
Glad you're enjoying seeing them... :)

*l*

I bet you have a stash of little safety pins for o few different outfits. I'm an expert at discretely attaching safety pins on shirts. The problem is, once I get the invite to the tits the last thing my hands want to do is tuck them away!! :D

Britwitch said:
Curves can have their downsides, like buttons on shirts not doing up across the bust and stuff ;) but mostly, I love having them :D
Glad you're enjoying seeing them... :)
gulp...

RedJ said:
I bet you have a stash of little safety pins for o few different outfits.

How did you know...??? ;) Safety pins, tape and not breathing too much are how I stay in some of my tops :D

RedJ said:
I'm an expert at discretely attaching safety pins on shirts. The problem is, once I get the invite to the tits the last thing my hands want to do is tuck them away!! :D

Mr Britwitch is exactly the same, great with his hands... a little too great when it comes to getting me undressed instead of dressed :rolleyes:

Wow

I thought you best feature were those flawless breasts and their perfect cleavage until I saw your face! You are gorgeous! I would love to do so many flithy things to you I don't even know where to start!

*l*

*L* Thats funny!! Lets face it, its easier to get those babies out of an outfit than trying to stuff them into one. *L* If Mr. Britwitch ever needs a hand, you tell him to just give me a call!

hunginpgh said:
I thought you best feature were those flawless breasts and their perfect cleavage until I saw your face! You are gorgeous! I would love to do so many flithy things to you I don't even know where to start!

Sounds like fun...if you find the place to start...feel free to let me know what's on your mind ;)

utterly delicious and oh so SEXY cleavage that I would just love to indulge myself with!

brit...LOVE THE PICS!! :) just wish you had a yahoo ID...i'd love to chat!

great cleavage great bust you should always be proud of everything you have.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back