new here :)

alexisgirly

Virgin
hey guys. im new here. just created my profile today n wanted 2 say hi :)

like my profile says im a cd. been dressing 4 a few years now and i absolutly luv how i feel when im dressed n i look into the mirror n see a girl staring back at me.

and totally excited rite now. cuz i do still live at home, but my parents have gone away for almost 2 months. which means i have the whole house 2 myself!!!! im not currently in school n i dont work rite now (shhhh dont judge me lol) so i get 2 spend all the time i want dressed.
neways hopefully over the next few weeks i will b brave enough 2 do more than just sit in my house dressed.
i will post more soo but just wanted 2 say hi 4 now :)

like my profile says im a cd. been dressing 4 a few years now and i absolutly luv how i feel when im dressed n i look into the mirror n see a girl staring back at me.

and totally excited rite now. cuz i do still live at home, but my parents have gone away for almost 2 months. which means i have the whole house 2 myself!!!! im not currently in school n i dont work rite now (shhhh dont judge me lol) so i get 2 spend all the time i want dressed.
neways hopefully over the next few weeks i will b brave enough 2 do more than just sit in my house dressed.
Hi welcome to lit!!

Welcome to Lit; hope you enjoy your stay!!!

hello and welcome honey,enjoy yourself but only do what you are comfortable with ,p.m. me if you would like to chat,xxx

Welcome

To our (Lit) fantasy world were you can be or do just about anything you want:).

By doing doing more, does this mean possibly Pictures:rolleyes: do what makes you feel comfortably.

alsooo most amazing thing happened 2day!!!
so im all dressed n stuff n the doorbell rings. wasnt gonna answer it but looked out my window n saw it was the ups truck so i decided 2 take a chance. answered the door. he was totally checking me out. the package was heavy 2 so i got him 2 bring it inside 4 me n he started flirting with me. im like 99% sure he thought i was a real girl. omg so happy rite now.

so im all dressed n stuff n the doorbell rings. wasnt gonna answer it but looked out my window n saw it was the ups truck so i decided 2 take a chance. answered the door. he was totally checking me out. the package was heavy 2 so i got him 2 bring it inside 4 me n he started flirting with me. im like 99% sure he thought i was a real girl. omg so happy rite now.
Nice!! What did you have on?

Welcome, and enjoy yourself here. There is something here for everyone. ;)
"note my profile name" Would like to chat sometime.

i mite have given him a nice lil cleavage view, surprise_6924.
anddd i would luv 2 chat panty wearer :)

so went 4 it 2day 2 see how i did in public. i went 4 a drive around. i was actualy really horny while i did it n i went so far as 2 pull up at a stoplight and looked over n it was a car full of guys. i pretended i was fingering myself n orgasming while they wantched n cheered hehe.

anndd totally 4got the gardener was here 2day so when i got home he was out there. thank god he didnt recognize me. he asked me who i was n i was like o im a friend of alex (my boy name) and helping him watch the house while his family is away. he was like oo so will i see you next week when im here. i just say maybe n smiled at him n swayed my ass while i walked in2 the house. omg it was sooo much fun. ended up fucking myself with my dildo fantasizing it was him :p hehehe.

welcum

hey, and welcum to lit

good for you honey ,go girl , enjoy yourself,xxx Lucy

i am enjoying myself thanx. went 2 the mall 2day. dressed. went clothes shopping. tried on clothes. got 2 go in the fitting rooms. no1 said nething or even questioned me. it was so exciting. a guy even came up n started flirting with me. asked me out 2 but i was nervous n said no.... did get his number tho.
i will admit that the thought crossed my mind 2 b that dirty girl n just take him sumwhere n blo him... do real girls get these thoughts? lol. woulda been kinda fun but again got scared.

i guess im pretty passable as a girl. sumtimes i look in the mirror n think i look good but if i look 2 long i still see myself so its hard 4 me 2 judge lol. n i kno i kno post pics... i will soon :p

Welcum, hun. If you don't want to post a picture, I know I'd luv to hear a description of what you look like....especially dressed, to tease!! :heart:

Back