PM asshattery

Want other's thoughts if this guy was an asshat

PossibleAsshat said:
lil_jenni said:
Possible Asshat said:
If your trying to get past what you had done, why are you on here

I occasionally like to confess things I cannot to my RL friends, or just to talk about sex in a way I cannot in RL, and I enjoy reading about what other's think about sex. I also had a bad habit of drunk posting, but i have been better about that.

When your horny, can you smell your arousal(I love it)

I thought his original PM was a bit asshatty, but I took into consideration my profile and posts and thought maybe it was just not well phrased. Then my answer may have left me open to further questions, but the reply was so abrupt and out of left field that, when combined with his original PM, that it left me with that distinct asshat PM vibe.

I thought his original PM was a bit asshatty, but I took into consideration my profile and posts and thought maybe it was just not well phrased. Then my answer may have left me open to further questions, but the reply was so abrupt and out of left field that, when combined with his original PM, that it left me with that distinct asshat PM vibe.
I think the original PM is assy because none of us should have to justify our reasons for being on this site.

-----

And in other asshat news:

I recently called out someone for making "Turn on your PMs" responses in threads created by n00bs with female-sounding usernames. A woman PMed me to say that said asshat had PMed her pretty aggressively until she threatened to report him.

Lo and behold, this same asshat PMed me last night (he clearly lacks game, BTW). The message itself was pretty boring, but I may still have some fun with him later because I know that he has a history of being an asshat to other women.

Last edited:
.......... but I may still have some fun with him later because I know that he has a history of being an asshat to other women.

In that case, it will be an admirable act of social responsibility to do it.
:D

In that case, it will be an admirable act of social responsibility to do it.
Him: How are you this fine new Yeats eve

Me: I wasn't really in the mood for Yeats last night. My favorite of his poems is "Leda and the Swan," even though it is a bit rapey. Thoughts?

Him: Damn phone keyboard, how was your new years

Me: Nothing special. Just trolling Internet predators. I was really hoping to talk poetry with someone, though, particularly since this is a site devoted to writing.

I don't expect to hear from him again.

There's the rub - there are some highly intelligent, interesting, and/or amusing litsers out there (including some who aren't after sex), but they tend to get drowned out by the worst asshats unless you're lucky.

Getting told/strongly invited to turn your PMs on is IMHO par for the course while a newbie (not every newbie realises that PMs are off by default - I didn't, because it's not the default elsewhere), and being asked what brings you here is, again pretty standard, but you don't have to make PMs active, nor explain your presence, nor do you have to reply to any PM at all.

Same old "see my peewee wen I cum" messages get boring and then annoying. I can finally feel the calm after putting several annoying characters on Iggy.

*looks back at the list*

Phew! That's a big list of asshats for 1 year.

Phew! That's a big list of asshats for 1 year.

I think the Avatars could make a difference.
(Please note, that I don't think that it should, but something has to make asshats be asshats).

Your avatar is best described as "delicious", while mine caters only for the select few who gets off on the combination of suits, large noses and plumber's hand tools.

The asshatty PMs I get are few and far between, and quite uninspired.

Him: How are you this fine new Yeats eve

Me: I wasn't really in the mood for Yeats last night. My favorite of his poems is "Leda and the Swan," even though it is a bit rapey. Thoughts?

Him: Damn phone keyboard, how was your new years

Me: Nothing special. Just trolling Internet predators. I was really hoping to talk poetry with someone, though, particularly since this is a site devoted to writing.

I don't expect to hear from him again.

Eilan. For. The. Win.

"A bit rapey."

Eilan. For. The. Win.

I'm almost tempted to engage with Eilan, just to see what sort of rejection i get. Unfortunately, I know no decent poetry.

Or rubbish poetry for that matter.

I'm hoping that this as close to PM asshattery I ever get. If i ever get closer, I apologise.

I think the Avatars could make a difference.
(Please note, that I don't think that it should, but something has to make asshats be asshats).

Your avatar is best described as "delicious", while mine caters only for the select few who gets off on the combination of suits, large noses and plumber's hand tools.

The asshatty PMs I get are few and far between, and quite uninspired.

You're right. AVs determine a lot of asshats, but I'm not going to let a few mouth-breathing scallywags determine what AV I keep.

That's as good as putting your hands up in surrender and leaving the website.

You're right. AVs determine a lot of asshats, but I'm not going to let a few mouth-breathing scallywags determine what AV I keep.

That's as good as putting your hands up in surrender and leaving the website.

I don't think you should either.

Letting idiots dictate your actions, is always depressing.

(and your new av is delicious too)

I think the original PM is assy because none of us should have to justify our reasons for being on this site.

-----

And in other asshat news:

I recently called out someone for making "Turn on your PMs" responses in threads created by n00bs with female-sounding usernames. A woman PMed me to say that said asshat had PMed her pretty aggressively until she threatened to report him.

Lo and behold, this same asshat PMed me last night (he clearly lacks game, BTW). The message itself was pretty boring, but I may still have some fun with him later because I know that he has a history of being an asshat to other women.

The guy PMed me again, after which I looked at his posting history. I think we are actually talking about the same guy. And yep, he has no game.

A different guy PMed me about my post on this thread and suggested it was my fault for 1) having PMs on and 2) answering the original PM. He then sought to educate me on how Lit works.

I may not have much of a posting history, but I have been on Lit for nearly six years, so I know how it works. I have met some great people through PMs, and I do not want to turn them off. And if i give someone the benefit of the doubt and honestly answer a PM, that does not mean I deserve what I get.

<snip> I have met some great people through PMs, and I do not want to turn them off. And if i give someone the benefit of the doubt and honestly answer a PM, that does not mean I deserve what I get.
Agreed - you shouldn't have to shut out every person you don't already know in order to keep the wrong uns at bay.

The guy PMed me again, after which I looked at his posting history. I think we are actually talking about the same guy. And yep, he has no game.
The guy who PMed me has 30 posts (as of yesterday), five of which are him telling Litsters with female-sounding names and low post counts to turn on their PMs. Sure, I could give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he was trying to help new members figure out Lit, but my time on this site has made me a bit cynical.
A different guy PMed me about my post on this thread and suggested it was my fault for 1) having PMs on and 2) answering the original PM. He then sought to educate me on how Lit works.

I may not have much of a posting history, but I have been on Lit for nearly six years, so I know how it works. I have met some great people through PMs, and I do not want to turn them off. And if i give someone the benefit of the doubt and honestly answer a PM, that does not mean I deserve what I get.
Mansplainers gonna mansplain.

I know his name, that he's white and has a 10" cock

I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 out of 3 might be true but I don't see why I would want to know any of them from someone I've never interacted with

Yes, yes it does

lol

It does indeed.

And the great thing is, that you can quote it as is.

No ethical concerns, 'cause it is already public.

62710338.jpg

I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 out of 3 might be true but I don't see why I would want to know any of them from someone I've never interacted with

Yep, his comment had me wondering. :)

I got a PM the day before yesterday for a post made several months ago. It was some "white sissies should be fucked by black studs" thread on the F&S forum, and I called it racist. He quoted my post and sent me a PM with his comment.

Asshat: wat u white biches need is a black cook to shut up ur mouth.

Me: Me and my husband are great cooks. Black, white or brown - we don't need a third one.

I'm still waiting for his reply.

Allright, you got me. It is only 24 centimeters, but I round up and use the Imperial system.

I got a PM the day before yesterday for a post made several months ago. It was some "white sissies should be fucked by black studs" thread on the F&S forum, and I called it racist. He quoted my post and sent me a PM with his comment.

Asshat: wat u white biches need is a black cook to shut up ur mouth.

Me: Me and my husband are great cooks. Black, white or brown - we don't need a third one.

I'm still waiting for his reply.

Great response!

Based on on of his responses, I don't think it's number 3. :D

It's a hot gif. My cock isn't long enough to make someone gag but this makes me wish it was.

Back