washington peeps

Loving the cool mornings and warm afternoons here. The sun is still out here and it's time to charge the batteries up for the coming months.
Luckily there's still at least a month or two of sunny days left to us, though I'm afraid the balance of sun vs rain has begun to shift.
See you outside.

I am unhappy to report that the heated blanket has been removed from the closet and placed in its seasonal position laying across the arm of the couch for ease of use.

Almanac says Pacific Northwet...ugh ..can't wait to snow bird Austin, Mexico or ?? Pruning time here goes nothing!

ha! i just turned the heat on yesterday for the first time. The sickening, it's happening!! It's such a bummer when the new normal is for our best month to be filled with smoke in the air. But fall here is quite beautiful.

I am unhappy to report that the heated blanket has been removed from the closet and placed in its seasonal position laying across the arm of the couch for ease of use.

Greetings all!

SWM, 54, from the Tacoma area. Enjoying the last sunny days before the inevitable deluge. Lit is one of my escapes during rainy season, so thanks to all authors & posters.

RWII

ha! i just turned the heat on yesterday for the first time. The sickening, it's happening!! It's such a bummer when the new normal is for our best month to be filled with smoke in the air. But fall here is quite beautiful.

It is a shame to see the weather turn, but I do like the fall colours and smells here. I also don’t mind sweaters. The bigger and cozier the better. I also enjoy the excuse to cuddle up with someone special. :)

Back