The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a four-night run, so we close on Saturday. Kind of a bummer, especially when you consider how much work our crew has put into building two amazing sets, as well as how much time our stagehands spend cleaning up after the show is over.

Rum goes well with egg nog.

I think I put too much rum in. :eek:

It goes pretty well on ice cream, too.

Bear, I saw this and it made me think of you. :D
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1471795_659316804089372_1198037559_n.jpg

Well, it is morning and in the low 30's outside, so I guess it is time for coffee.

It goes pretty well on ice cream, too.
Hmm, that would be worth a try.

I think I put too much rum in. :eek:

Bear, I saw this and it made me think of you. :D
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1471795_659316804089372_1198037559_n.jpg
1. I'm not sure that's possible.
2. I'm in!!

Well, it is morning and in the low 30's outside, so I guess it is time for coffee.
Did you suddenly relocate up here? ;)

New story added this morning. Sci-Fi & Fantasy or my take on it anyway. :D

Spiced rum and egg nogg! Yum!

Also I put Bailey's in egg nogg. I think? Ooh, it's Bailey's season again! I love Bailey's! I have to only let myself drink it in the winter or else I would be drinking it every night.

Also I put Bailey's in egg nogg. I think? Ooh, it's Bailey's season again! I love Bailey's! I have to only let myself drink it in the winter or else I would be drinking it every night.

Well I guess that you absolutely despise Bailey's and would just hate it if someone were to give it to you for Christmas. :p

My taste buds are only just beginning to regain real measure, so a subtle Martini Bianco & Lemonade for me at present.
Port at Christmas, though. . .

Mmm, Bailey's sounds good right now.... :)

My taste buds are only just beginning to regain real measure, so a subtle Martini Bianco & Lemonade for me at present.
Port at Christmas, though. . .
Oh, I love Martini Bianco. I've never tried it with lemonade though. That sounds good.

Okay, second night was good although we were all a little on the slow side.

Oh, I love Martini Bianco. I've never tried it with lemonade though. That sounds good.

Okay, second night was good although we were all a little on the slow side.

with Lemonade, it's a very nice drink. I urge you to try it, although not too concentrated; get the subtleties working for you ! :)

So you are over first-night nerves. The last night will be a real hoot! :rose:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back