The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be on the safe side, I'd get them to Molly.

It's been quiet most of the day, HP. <shrugs> Maybe everyone is outside.

Ave, Nero. :kiss:

You might want to be careful with those.

Hi Di :kiss:

And yes, you should be careful with the keys and hand them to the mean, scary looking elf as soon as possible. You definitely want to find him and not have him find you with those :eek:

Just to be on the safe side, I'd get them to Molly.

It's been quiet most of the day, HP. <shrugs> Maybe everyone is outside.

Not round here. It's blowing half a gale and trying to rain on & off all day.
Difficult to do anything outdoors.
(grin) - now where's my Scotch? It's nigh on Midnight

I am sooooo happy! The hard collar is gone....yeah! I feel soooo much better!

How are you sweet baby?

A little worn out ... work has been a bear lately (no offense VM ;) )

Another couple of weeks and we should be getting back to normal though :rolleyes:

I am sooooo happy! The hard collar is gone....yeah! I feel soooo much better!

How are you sweet baby?

Hooray!

vancouver-fireworks.jpg

This calls for fireworks

vonatzenekar20mini.jpg

And fanfares!

I hope that things settle down for you soon, Nero:kiss:

Ummm Bear.... I love your fanfare! :kiss:

Have until about the middle of June with the craziness ... having to reorganize everything due to a new company policy and then as soon as that's over next week we start the push to get ready for inventory

After that, I'm thinking it's time for vacation :rolleyes:

Have until about the middle of June with the craziness ... having to reorganize everything due to a new company policy and then as soon as that's over next week we start the push to get ready for inventory

After that, I'm thinking it's time for vacation :rolleyes:

And where are you going or dreaming of going on said vacation? Somewhere warm with white, sandy beaches? Or high in the mountains?

*looks around* Where is everyone? Is Molly over her mad about the you-know-whats? I'll draw myself an ale (where are those elves?) and sit quietly on the couch. Maybe Trish will show up and cuddle with me. :D

Good evenin' all,
I believe that I made one of my top five stews tonight. Pity I'm on a sort of a diet, otherwise I'd have finished it off completely!

I made a roux with a half cup oil and a half cup of flour, but before I added the flour, I lightly browned a strip of apple-smoked bacon (chopped) in the oil. Then I browned the roux and added a cup of chopped onion, a half cup coarsely chopped carrot and a quarter chopped parsley and stirred until soft. Next went in the meat (muskox round, in this case) and stirred it around until hot. A half cup red wine and then enough commercial beef stock to reach the proper consistency. Add a bay leaf and a rounded tsp thyme, 1 1/2 tsp Worchester sauce and about 8 shots of Chipotle Tabasco. Simmer 8 hours, adding more beef stock as needed and correct the seasoning. Serve over mashed potatoes.

Just dandy. :kiss: My daughter, her husband and our grandson are visiting this week...so after weeks of dry weather, of course it rains. Talk about a mixed blessing. :rolleyes:
It could be worse, Tom. It's been down to freezing here two nights in a row. Wanna trade weather? :D
I made a roux with a half cup oil and a half cup of flour, but before I added the flour, I lightly browned a strip of apple-smoked bacon (chopped) in the oil. Then I browned the roux and added a cup of chopped onion, a half cup coarsely chopped carrot and a quarter chopped parsley and stirred until soft. Next went in the meat (muskox round, in this case) and stirred it around until hot. A half cup red wine and then enough commercial beef stock to reach the proper consistency. Add a bay leaf and a rounded tsp thyme, 1 1/2 tsp Worchester sauce and about 8 shots of Chipotle Tabasco. Simmer 8 hours, adding more beef stock as needed and correct the seasoning. Serve over mashed potatoes.

<sigh> Yum. As you didn't finish the whole thing, wanna share the leftovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back