What kinda undies did u ladies wear to work today

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is random, but I seen a co-workers thong today and just never would have picture her the type to wear a bright red g-string to work

Big white cotton briefs I could pull over my back and hide in like a turtle.

Granny panties are so hawt.

they sound like super panties, like someone can beam your signal into the air and your magical panties will respond to the person in need

they sound like super panties, like someone can beam your signal into the air and your magical panties will respond to the person in need

No signal, large granny panties fly from on special flag pole near the local high school.

No work today and now I'm not wearing any as I had a shower after my workout...but I was wearing a red balconette bra and a red gstring with diamante interlocking hearts on the front :rose: x

For work today I wore under my suit

Cream satin balconette bra with coffee ribbons and piping

Matching Cream and coffee satin high cut panties

Brown fishnet stockings

:rose: x

Casual Friday - so short and flouncy skirt covering black microfiber hi-cut briefs with red piping and a pink florette at the waist ( that flash when the breeze whips up).

I wore purple lace frilly boyshorts that are highlighted in a shimmering gold and dark purple satin ribbons--- Super Girly Panties... Love them:)

Day off but
Lacy white balconette bra with pink ribbons at the cleavage and straps

Matching sheer white Gstring with pink ribbons at the hips

:rose: x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back